PDA

View Full Version : Texts from last night - An epic website

Noir
02-22-2010, 02:06 AM
I just found this, and love it, some examples...

I'm a gentlemen, chivalry is what i do, i'll open the door, pull out your chair, buy your drinks, i'll even go down first, but when it comes to mario kart, i draw the line. I'm sorry but i just can't let you beat me at mario kart

On a scale of one to Chris Brown, how angry are you?

so my doctor just swabbed my throat, and he looked up in suprise when i had no gag reflex. yea, he just judged me.

Enjoy =D
http://www.textsfromlastnight.com/Texts-From-Best-Nights.html

HogTrash
02-22-2010, 02:18 PM
so my doctor just swabbed my throat, and he looked up in suprise when i had no gag reflex. yea, he just judged me.
So exactly who was it that posted this? :D

Noir
02-22-2010, 02:28 PM
So exactly who was it that posted this? :D

Your mother,

yeooooooooooo

naw srsly, all entries are anonymous, but an area code is given, search your area code see what texts are flying about were you live.

glockmail
02-22-2010, 02:46 PM
You need to get a fucking life. :laugh2:

HogTrash
02-22-2010, 02:49 PM
Your mother,

yeooooooooooo

naw srsly, all entries are anonymous, but an area code is given, search your area code see what texts are flying about were you live."Your mother" is very uncool, Noir! :no:

It should have said, "yo momma!" :D

Binky
02-22-2010, 03:59 PM

:laugh2::laugh2: It appears many of us do as we are here sittin' on our behinds readin' and postin'....:beer:

glockmail
02-22-2010, 04:10 PM
:laugh2::laugh2: It appears many of us do as we are here sittin' on our behinds readin' and postin'....:beer:True, but here you get to know folks and have legitimate conversations. Reading totally anonymous shit that other's post is entirely insane.

Noir
02-22-2010, 04:14 PM

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

May the irony strike me dead.

Noir
02-22-2010, 04:15 PM
"Your mother" is very uncool, Noir! :no:

It should have said, "yo momma!" :D

Naw, i can't pull cool of, so i don't even try,

and round by my way its 'yer ma! yeooooo!'

Noir
03-01-2010, 12:41 AM
Some more :laugh2:

I don't remember it, but I know we had sex cause my stuffed animals were facing the wall.

He told me that he wishes our relationship was more like prison: less touching, more butt sex.

chesswarsnow
03-01-2010, 08:15 AM
Sorry bout that,

Naw, i can't pull cool of, so i don't even try,

and round by my way its 'yer ma! yeooooo!'

1. No I disagree, you could do, *Cool*.
2. Buy yourself a set pf Bob Dylan glasses, and a black leather jackett, and old blue jeans, you could pass for cool with that hair cut.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas