PDA

View Full Version : Lindsey Vonn's gold medal taken away

Little-Acorn
02-22-2010, 10:19 AM
It has been awarded to Barack Obama instead.

The International Olympic Committee has determined that no one has ever gone downhill as fast as Obama has.

Noir
02-22-2010, 10:22 AM
lol,

I thought it was because in the future they knew he would achieve it so they were giving it to him now because they may as well.

glockmail
02-22-2010, 10:30 AM
I'm glad this thread was a joke. Vonn's a much needed role model for young female athletes.

Jeff
02-22-2010, 12:04 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

That is hilarious, shame it is true, :laugh2:

Obama falling that is

02-22-2010, 11:38 PM
I rather liked that line from the Convention.

gabosaurus
02-23-2010, 01:54 AM
Shouldn't this go in the humor section? Or perhaps not, since the ConRep mods are known not to have senses of humor.

jimnyc
02-23-2010, 04:05 AM
Shouldn't this go in the humor section? Or perhaps not, since the ConRep mods are known not to have senses of humor.

I haven't laughed along with you, or happily spoken with you in private? What's your issue now with Abbey and Kathianne? I think Jackass is one of the funniest people I ever met, and he doesn't even post in the politics sections. And Avatar? MtnBiker? Darin? Why not PM them and tell them what your sudden issue is with all of them? Or do you want to wish death on all of them as well?

gabosaurus
02-23-2010, 09:27 AM
Very funny Jim. Almost a funny as your forlorn failed quest for boobies.

Who won the 2006 Olympic skiing Gold medal?
G.W. Bush. His popularity went downhill in record time.

I hear Sarah Palin may forgive Family Matters for their poke at her if the networks give Willow a spot on the show 16 and Pregnant.

Jeff
02-23-2010, 09:42 AM
Gabby a serious question, how is that hope and change thing going? LOL What is the attraction to Obama, has he kept any of his campaign promises ? What has he done so well that you protect and worship him, I am asking this with a open mind, I would love to hear what you think he has done

jimnyc
02-23-2010, 09:48 AM
Very funny Jim. Almost a funny as your forlorn failed quest for boobies.

Who says I failed? You know not what has come from others! :)

Who won the 2006 Olympic skiing Gold medal?
G.W. Bush. His popularity went downhill in record time.

Record time? That would have been 6 years into his presidency. Obama is 1 year in and his approval ratings are at record lows.

I hear Sarah Palin may forgive Family Matters for their poke at her if the networks give Willow a spot on the show 16 and Pregnant.

Willow, I don't even believe is 15 yet. Nor has she been pregnant.

02-23-2010, 10:17 AM

Then why are we the ones laughing why you are being a sourpuss?

Agnapostate
02-23-2010, 10:50 AM
Who cares about Willow when it's Bristol who's damn stacked? :laugh:

Little-Acorn
02-23-2010, 11:57 AM
You all didn't expect someone of gabby's ilk to tell the truth, in her quest to bash her opponents, did you? :eek:

Jeff
02-23-2010, 12:01 PM
You all didn't expect someone of gabby's ilk to tell the truth, in her quest to bash her opponents, did you? :eek:

I thought maybe there was a slight chance :laugh2:

cat slave
02-23-2010, 10:59 PM
It has been awarded to Barack Obama instead.

The International Olympic Committee has determined that no one has ever gone downhill as fast as Obama has.

Ahahahaha......too funny!

I think Gabby belongs in the joke section.....:lol: