PDA

View Full Version : *Cheney Back In Hospital: Free HealthCare*

chesswarsnow
02-22-2010, 10:49 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Now I like Dick Cheney, and all.
2. But what makes him a better more deserving American than me?
3. I do hope he gets better soon.
4. Link/sample:http://www.latimes.com/news/nation-and-world/la-naw-cheney23-2010feb23,1,1733897.story

"WASHINGTON - Former vice president Dick Cheney was hospitalized after experiencing chest pains today, an aide said.

Cheney assistant Peter Long issued a statement that the 69-year-old Cheney was resting comfortably and his doctors were evaluating the situation.

Cheney has a history of heart problems and has a pacemaker.

In 2008, doctors restored a normal rhythm to his heart with an electric shock. It was the second time in less than a year that Cheney had experienced and been treated for an atrial fibrillation, an abnormal rhythm involving the upper chambers of the heart.

Cheney has had four heart attacks, starting when he was 37. He has had quadruple bypass surgery and two artery-clearing angioplasties. In 2001, he had a special pacemaker implanted in his chest. The pacemaker's battery was replaced last year, and then the entire device was replaced."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

gabosaurus
02-22-2010, 11:05 PM
I get upset every time Dick Cheney goes into the hospital.
I get even more upset every time he leaves.
I am waiting for the time that Cheney takes his place next to Nixon and Reagan in front of the eternal fireplace.

Jeff
02-22-2010, 11:35 PM
I am waiting for the time that Cheney takes his place next to Nixon and Reagan in front of the eternal fireplace.

Wow do all Liberals wish Death on people? Virgil has done it numerous times and now a so called educator , sure am glad this isn't what is working in my kids school :eek:

Binky
02-22-2010, 11:46 PM

Dick Cheney is never in my thought processes. I move throughout my day with nary a thought of him....

gabosaurus
02-23-2010, 01:50 AM
As opposed to Republicans, who celebrate when their political enemies die.

sgtdmski
02-23-2010, 04:37 AM
Where were the complaints when Edward Kennedy was getting all his health care???

Hell, politicians have always voted themselves better care than the average American. So much for the idea of the citizen politician.

dmk

Binky
02-23-2010, 10:44 AM
Where were the complaints when Edward Kennedy was getting all his health care???

Hell, politicians have always voted themselves better care than the average American. So much for the idea of the citizen politician.

dmk

It's quite possible Kennedy's health care bill will be put to rest alongside of him. And then, unlike him, it will be resurrected at some point in time....

02-23-2010, 11:06 AM

Which, of course, is why we always wish them well despite politics.

Little-Acorn
02-23-2010, 12:11 PM
It's quite possible Kennedy's health care bill will be put to rest alongside of him. And then, unlike him, it will be resurrected at some point in time....

Seems to happen every fifteen years or so.

As Paine said, the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of tyrants and patriots.

Jeff
02-23-2010, 12:19 PM

I recall when Kennedy died everyone on here offered a R.I.P. :poke:

Your theory is shot to hell again :splat: