PDA

View Full Version : I Am A Proud Member Of The Party Of No

red states rule
02-23-2010, 10:22 AM
All I hear from the left is how the Republicans are the party of "no". After thinking about it, I admit I am a proud member of that party

No, you cannot redistribute my wealth that I go out and earn daily

No, I will not let you destroy the Constitution that I love and respect

No, I will not accept your talking points that there is nothing wrong with same sex marriage.

No, I cannot find anything wrong in the Ten Commandments.

No, I do not believe the federal government has any right to overstep the limits laid out in the US Constitution.

No, I do not believe I should pay for food stamps, welfare, medical care, housing or prison accommodations for those who are in the US illegaly

Little-Acorn
02-23-2010, 12:00 PM
All I hear from the left is how the Republicans are the party of "no".

And you believe them? :coffee:

Jeff
02-23-2010, 12:05 PM
All I hear from the left is how the Republicans are the party of "no". After thinking about it, I admit I am a proud member of that party

No, you cannot redistribute my wealth that I go out and earn daily

No, I will not let you destroy the Constitution that I love and respect

No, I will not accept your talking points that there is nothing wrong with same sex marriage.

No, I cannot find anything wrong in the Ten Commandments.

No, I do not believe the federal government has any right to overstep the limits laid out in the US Constitution.

No, I do not believe I should pay for food stamps, welfare, medical care, housing or prison accommodations for those who are in the US illegaly

And NO our Jr senator doesn't have the experience to be the president, But YES he should be impeached for the crimes he has committed against the American people

KarlMarx
02-23-2010, 01:15 PM
look at my signature