PDA

View Full Version : *Wait For It,.....*

chesswarsnow
02-23-2010, 10:23 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. More *BLIZZARD WARNINGS* coming to the Northeast.
2. I want the Northeast covered up till mid summer!
3. Hang onto your shovels, and snow machines.
4. Read all about it here:http://www.accuweather.com/regional-news-story.asp?region=eastusnews

"A powerful storm of historical proportions is aiming at much of the Northeast Thursday into Friday and will follow up to a foot and a half of snow through Wednesday over upstate New York and western New England.

This second storm will be nothing short of a monster. Even in light of the blizzards earlier this winter that targeted the southern mid-Atlantic, this may be the one that people remember the most this winter in parts of New England and the northern mid-Atlantic.

At its peak, the storm will deliver near hurricane-force wind gusts (74 mph) blinding snow falling at the rate of over an inch per hour. For some people in upstate New York and eastern and northern Pennsylvania, this may seem more like a "snow hurricane" rather than a blizzard.

Cities likely to be impacted by heavy snow for all or at least part of the storm include: New York City, Albany, Rochester, Syracuse, Binghamton, Scranton, Allentown, Reading, Williamsport and Burlington."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

cat slave
02-23-2010, 10:53 PM
For real or did I miss something?

Abbey Marie
02-23-2010, 11:09 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. More *BLIZZARD WARNINGS* coming to the Northeast.
2. I want the Northeast covered up till mid summer!
3. Hang onto your shovels, and snow machines.
4. Read all about it here:http://www.accuweather.com/regional-news-story.asp?region=eastusnews
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Why the heck did you say that? Some of us live here, you know.

chesswarsnow
02-23-2010, 11:52 PM
Sorry bout that,

Why the heck did you say that? Some of us live here, you know.

1. Nothing personal against you dear.
2. I just am so sick and tired of the *Global Warming* BS.
3. And I want these shame faced bastards to be exposed.
4. Its worth the price being paid I think, so you hang in there.:thumb:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

gabosaurus
02-24-2010, 12:45 AM
Cheesy also wants more large planes flown into buildings. Just to make him feel better about his general Muslim hatred.

02-24-2010, 01:03 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Nothing personal against you dear.
2. I just am so sick and tired of the *Global Warming* BS.
3. And I want these shame faced bastards to be exposed.
4. Its worth the price being paid I think, so you hang in there.:thumb:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You do realize that these are the people who claim that global warming is going to cause the next ice age don't you? The more snow there is, the more proof they have the global warming is happening. They are delusional.

02-24-2010, 01:04 AM
Cheesy also wants more large planes flown into buildings. Just to make him feel better about his general Muslim hatred.

Thanks for making my point.

chesswarsnow
02-24-2010, 08:21 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Not at all, I want all ayabs banned from regular flights.
2. You are one goofy young broad aren't you?
3. Islam hasn't gone away though, so everyone should be ready to protect themselves.
4. I pray Islam fades away, what a wonderful thing this would be for humanity.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
02-24-2010, 08:38 AM
Sorry bout that,

You do realize that these are the people who claim that global warming is going to cause the next ice age don't you? The more snow there is, the more proof they have the global warming is happening. They are delusional.

1. I think at some point they have to eat humble pie.
2. And the media will have to be broken for the lies they propagated.
3. And the mad science behind these folks need to be striped of any status they hold.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

02-24-2010, 08:35 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I think at some point they have to eat humble pie.
2. And the media will have to be broken for the lies they propagated.
3. And the mad science behind these folks need to be striped of any status they hold.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I dont think we are dealing with people who understand the concept of humility and admitting when they are wrong. They will just continue to ignore the facts and then make some crazy story about why the are correct.

cat slave
02-24-2010, 08:50 PM

And just what will make you feel better about your hate of people with differing
opinions?????? With conservatives???? Hmmmmmm? You know what they
say about people in glass houses!

02-24-2010, 09:38 PM
And just what will make you feel better about your hate of people with differing
opinions?????? With conservatives???? Hmmmmmm? You know what they
say about people in glass houses!

Yeah. Throw the rocks and watch the blood flow.... jk