PDA

View Full Version : Political Correctness 101

HogTrash
02-24-2010, 03:58 PM
I have noticed that some people get very angry about my accusations of them being influenced by poltical correctness...I have also noticed that the ones who seem to get the angriest are the ones who appear to be enfluenced by PC the most and are in denial.

Political Correctness programming has been in full swing since 1970...That's 40 years of nonstop bombardment by PC indoctrination in the schools and universities, the workplace, where we play, television, radio, print media, the news, hollywood movies and even in our homes as mommy and daddy pass it down to their children.

Everyone denies they practice PC and they're not lying because they actually sincerely believe they do not...PC has become so much a part of our lives that it's like breathing or blinking your eye when poked...The only time some of us dare to slip out of PC is around our closest friends and family members.

We are programmed to defend certain groups and to hate others and attack anyone who violates the rules of PC...We affectively police ourselves and others to ensure that anyone who steps outside the PC bounderies is quickly silenced...Political Incorrectness is strictly forbidden in todays society.

We are programmed to react to any word, thing, event or person that is perceived to be in violation of PC which tells us who to protect, who to hate and the proper response and accusations for each situation but it doesn't tell us how to sensibly and rationally defend those programmed responses beyond that...Why?

The simple truth is, people whose opinions are based on political correctness have no sensible or rational basis to justify those opinions...Their only recourse is name-calling, insults and standard pre-determined programmed accustions designed to fit the subject at hand.

For instance, if the topic concerns minorities, they will respond with their standard programmed PC response and accuse you of being a "racist" to avoid defending a defenseless position...Besides "racist", other standard pre-determined programmed accustions are "homophobe", "xenophobe", "fascist" and the dreaded "male chauvanist pig".

If they are defending "homosexuals" they will give you their standard programmed PC response and accuse you of "homophobia"...If the subject is "illegal immigration" they will give you their standard programmed PC response and accuse you of "xenophobia".

Once you know what to look for, PC is very easy to recognize because of it's many tells...Of course everyone denies that their opinions and beliefs are based on PC...Everyone will acknowledge that political correctness exist but no-one believes they are influenced by it.

The group that has suffered the most because of political correctness is probably the minorities...PC has misdiagnosed and prevented sensible discussions of problems that have plagued their communities for many decades...How can we fix something we're not even allowed to discuss?...The bones that has been thrown to them by PC is nothing compared to the advances they might have made without it.

Political Correctness has even become a threat to the lives and welfare of Americans as demonstrated in the Fort Hood Army massacre but PC is such a powerful controlling force the Dept of Defense and the federal, state and local governments will do nothing to end it.

We can not depend on government to end this terrible destructive force that plagues America...The only way to end political correctness is regardless of your politics we must admit we are guilty and make the personal decision to Abandon Political Correctness Today and return to the tried and true reasoning of Common Sense and Rational Thinking.

Sir Evil
02-24-2010, 04:29 PM
We are programmed to defend certain groups and to hate others and attack anyone who violates the rules of PC...We affectively police ourselves and others to ensure that anyone who steps outside the PC bounderies is quickly silenced...Political Incorrectness is strictly forbidden in todays society.

Now dunno where this is quoted from but sure sounds like anothers form of programming.

Kathianne
02-24-2010, 04:31 PM
Those that have known me for years, know that I'm not at the mercy of the MSM, they know that I'm very well read, which is why I'm able to bring to light stuff on Paul pretty quickly, I found it in the past.

Guess what? The United States of America is not, has never been a place only for the benefit of white folks. Anyone who wishes to avail themselves to the opportunities and employs hard work, has a shot at making it here. That's how it should be.

Does that mean that today there is an absence of discrimination? No. I've written plenty of posts about the unfairness of reverse discrimination against men, white men, most particularly against boys in schools today.

Here's the thing, I believe that we can make a difference by participating within the rules. I want you and everyone else to have a shot. I don't just write here, but submit to magazines, journals, and newspapers. Some journals have accepted, many newspapers have printed my letters. It would all be better for $$, but hey, it's the message that counts.

You've got so many logical fallacies going, that it's impossible to strike them all down, perhaps that is your point? In any case, as I said earlier, there's little point in addressing a conversation with one who is like a rock.

Nukeman
02-24-2010, 08:04 PM
dont waste your time..... Hog already knows that all of us are "PC programed" he knows EVERYTHING just ask him and if you have a differing opinion your just being PC.

Him and Gabby are cut from the same cloth as much as they hate to admit it!!!!!!

cat slave
02-24-2010, 08:14 PM
dont waste your time..... Hog already knows that all of us are "PC programed" he knows EVERYTHING just ask him and if you have a differing opinion your just being PC.

Him and Gabby are cut from the same cloth as much as they hate to admit it!!!!!!

I think not!

Sir Evil
02-24-2010, 08:17 PM
I think not!

I'm assuming he meant the same just different ends of the spectrum. He might be onto something there.

cat slave
02-24-2010, 08:19 PM
Those that have known me for years, know that I'm not at the mercy of the MSM, they know that I'm very well read, which is why I'm able to bring to light stuff on Paul pretty quickly, I found it in the past.

Guess what? The United States of America is not, has never been a place only for the benefit of white folks. Anyone who wishes to avail themselves to the opportunities and employs hard work, has a shot at making it here. That's how it should be.

Does that mean that today there is an absence of discrimination? No. I've written plenty of posts about the unfairness of reverse discrimination against men, white men, most particularly against boys in schools today.

Here's the thing, I believe that we can make a difference by participating within the rules. I want you and everyone else to have a shot. I don't just write here, but submit to magazines, journals, and newspapers. Some journals have accepted, many newspapers have printed my letters. It would all be better for $$, but hey, it's the message that counts.

You've got so many logical fallacies going, that it's impossible to strike them all down, perhaps that is your point? In any case, as I said earlier, there's little point in addressing a conversation with one who is like a rock.

Your resume' is very intimidating! But hey, Ill argue with a fence post.

Nukeman
02-24-2010, 08:31 PM
I'm assuming he meant the same just different ends of the spectrum. He might be onto something there.Thanks for understanding I really didn't think I would have to explain it but obviously I was mistaken very quickly!!

I really can't believe that needed clarification.

How about this cat slave.... oppisite sides of the same coin!!!! does that work for you?????????????

02-24-2010, 08:37 PM
I've never said a thing in my life because it's PC.

I have, however, not been rude to people. I don't see the two as the same. Especially when I have no problem saying controversial things when they are true.

chesswarsnow
02-24-2010, 08:49 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I happen to agree with SirHogTrash, PC is way stronger than most here can even see.
2. Even if they write books or letters to some local bird cage flooring, still PC is PC, and its very prevalent.
3. PC got America into fighting a war in the middle east with both hands tied behind our backs, so we can ride up hard shaft on some road side bombs, like a bunch of freakin morons, who can't figure it all out, its just too,...complicated,...hehehe,....:laugh2:
4. Its what made us go whole hog in Afagastan, like a bunch of roving range idiots.
5. America is so full of PC its insane, it will lead us to destruction, theres no doubt, we're screwed.
6. PC is what allowed 911 to happen.
7. Trust me,.....I'm a paid professional.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

darin
02-24-2010, 08:50 PM
Hey Hog - ever admit you were wrong by citing x % of VOTERS and then applying it to an entire race of the population? :)

HogTrash
02-24-2010, 09:12 PM
Now dunno where this is quoted from but sure sounds like anothers form of programming.This is 100% pure Hog...To the best of my knowledge there has been no concerted effort to "program" the masses to resist political correctness.

In fact to even suggest such a thing is a bit rediculous...Sir Evil, I'm more than a little dissapointed with you...You're capable of much better than this.

After reading the responses thus far it appears most of you are only concerned with convincing yourself and others you don't practice Political Correctness.

cat slave
02-24-2010, 09:13 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I happen to agree with SirHogTrash, PC is way stronger than most here can even see.
2. Even if they write books or letters to some local bird cage flooring, still PC is PC, and its very prevalent.
3. PC got America into fighting a war in the middle east with both hands tied behind our backs, so we can ride up hard shaft on some road side bombs, like a bunch of freakin morons, who can't figure it all out, its just too,...complicated,...hehehe,....:laugh2:
4. Its what made us go whole hog in Afagastan, like a bunch of roving range idiots.
5. America is so full of PC its insane, it will lead us to destruction, theres no doubt, we're screwed.
6. PC is what allowed 911 to happen.
7. Trust me,.....I'm a paid professional.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

PC is the true pandemic, not Swine Flu, SARS or any thing like that.
Sometimes when I hear gobblty gook about " " words, I think the rest of the world has to be laughing their asses off at us tip toeing around overblown sensitivity and real or imagined offenses. We all need to get over ourselves and put our energy
into preserving our way of life.

Sir Evil
02-24-2010, 09:21 PM
This is 100% pure Hog...To the best of my knowledge there has been no concerted effort to "program" the masses to resist political correctness.

In fact to even suggest such a thing is a bit rediculous...Sir Evil, I'm more than a little dissapointed with you...You're capable of much better than this.

After reading the responses thus far it appears most of you are only concerned with convincing yourself and others you don't practice Political Correctness.

Well then it's a well put together opinion, there are parts I agree with wholeheartedly, however my point again is pushing a different way of thinking upon others is relatively the same thing. Push the message to thinking for yourself as opposed to convincing those that don't want to be convinced.

HogTrash
02-24-2010, 09:51 PM
Well then it's a well put together opinion, there are parts I agree with wholeheartedly, however my point again is pushing a different way of thinking upon others is relatively the same thing. Push the message to thinking for yourself as opposed to convincing those that don't want to be convinced.You haven't been paying attention Sir Evil.

I'm not "pushing a different way of thinking upon others".

I'm asking them to ignore the programming that controls what they think.

Normally I wouldn't give a damn, but political correctness is destroying all of America

chesswarsnow
02-24-2010, 10:19 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Some people don't like to think for themselves, its obxious.
2. PC mindset: "Don't beat up on the savage black neighborhoods, they are just so oppressed, what choice do they have, they only lash out, because they don't get an equal education, and their poor fathers end up in prison because of the *White Mans Courts*."
3. If you catch yourself saying that, why not you just go on down to Watts Cailf. around 1:00 am and walk around for an hour, see if you don't get your head knocked off, or the shit beat out of you and robbed!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
02-25-2010, 02:24 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Some people don't like to think for themselves, its obxious.
2. PC mindset: "Don't beat up on the savage black neighborhoods, they are just so oppressed, what choice do they have, they only lash out, because they don't get an equal education, and their poor fathers end up in prison because of the *White Mans Courts*."
3. If you catch yourself saying that, why not you just go on down to Watts Cailf. around 1:00 am and walk around for an hour, see if you don't get your head knocked off, or the shit beat out of you and robbed!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Show where anyone has been saying that? Seems actually just the opposite, just saying don't trash the innocent with the guilty.

Sir Evil
02-25-2010, 07:17 AM
You haven't been paying attention Sir Evil.

I'm not "pushing a different way of thinking upon others".

I'm asking them to ignore the programming that controls what they think.

Normally I wouldn't give a damn, but political correctness is destroying all of America

I wouldn't give a damn if I were you because the divide in this country is that deep. Why? because of that very PC thing you speak about. Is it destroying all of America? Well that I don't know about but people are going to buy into the BS regardless of how fast it's shoveled, and then there will be others who wont.

Sir Evil
02-25-2010, 07:23 AM
Sometimes when I hear gobblty gook about " " words, I think the rest of the world has to be laughing their asses off at us tip toeing around overblown sensitivity and real or imagined offenses.

I know I'm laughing my ass of at the fact that you are this sensitive to this subject. You make it out as though if you don't live your life the "PC" way that there will be a firing squad awaiting somewhere.

Plain and simple fact is that there are plenty that are likely very PC and impressioned because of it but there is certainly plenty of alive and well people who do think just fine for themselves.

jimnyc
02-25-2010, 09:50 AM
I'm with Hog, to an extent. I too am fed up with the PC crowd constantly telling us what we can and cannot say, what we can and cannot put on display...

I've NEVER been PC and always speak my mind, even if it insults people. I just speak what I believe and what is in my heart. Now, I won't go out of my way to be rude and nasty about it, or purposely state so in a manner to offend, but I refuse to back off from my beliefs.

I will speak out about blacks on certain subjects, and how they are generally catered to, and how the amount of crimes they are involved in are disproportionately high compared to other races. That's my belief and I can backup what I say with numbers - but just because of my belief on this, it does not make me a racist.

I will speak out on my beliefs about queers when necessary. I will not coddle their feelings, nor will I back off of my beliefs so that they can garner attention and what I feel are additional rights. But contrary to what their supporters say, I am not "homophobic".

I have very deep feelings about certain foreign countries and how we approach them, or go about wars with them. I think we try way too hard to appease those who are against the wars, and as a result I think our soldiers are put in bad positions. I will not back down from this position to make other countries happy or the anti-war crowd happy.

People should be allowed to speak their minds, however politically incorrect others may feel it may be. Some will do so in an intelligent manner and at least be given some credibility for their views, while others spout anti-PC stuff in a nasty and hateful manner which only serves to go against those who might agree with their positions.

My 2 cents and you'll need 200 more of them to get a cup of coffee!

HogTrash
02-25-2010, 10:37 AM
I'm with Hog, to an extent. I too am fed up with the PC crowd constantly telling us what we can and cannot say, what we can and cannot put on display...

I've NEVER been PC and always speak my mind, even if it insults people. I just speak what I believe and what is in my heart. Now, I won't go out of my way to be rude and nasty about it, or purposely state so in a manner to offend, but I refuse to back off from my beliefs.

I will speak out about blacks on certain subjects, and how they are generally catered to, and how the amount of crimes they are involved in are disproportionately high compared to other races. That's my belief and I can backup what I say with numbers - but just because of my belief on this, it does not make me a racist.

I will speak out on my beliefs about queers when necessary. I will not coddle their feelings, nor will I back off of my beliefs so that they can garner attention and what I feel are additional rights. But contrary to what their supporters say, I am not "homophobic".

I have very deep feelings about certain foreign countries and how we approach them, or go about wars with them. I think we try way too hard to appease those who are against the wars, and as a result I think our soldiers are put in bad positions. I will not back down from this position to make other countries happy or the anti-war crowd happy.

People should be allowed to speak their minds, however politically incorrect others may feel it may be. Some will do so in an intelligent manner and at least be given some credibility for their views, while others spout anti-PC stuff in a nasty and hateful manner which only serves to go against those who might agree with their positions.

My 2 cents and you'll need 200 more of them to get a cup of coffee!According to the rules of political correctness, any person who says anything negative about anyone who falls under the protection of political correctness is a racist, even if they have facts to support those claims.

In other words, it's not about the validity of what you say, but who you are saying it about...Negative statements are taboo if they concern minorities...So Jim, according to the rules of PC you are a racist...Me too.

Gaffer
02-25-2010, 10:38 AM
Believe and you will be saved.

Unplug yourself from the matrix and join the revolution.

Those are the two things I get from the post.

Monkeybone
02-25-2010, 10:55 AM
Jimmy, you're fine with yours... you are where alot of us i think are, we will say things that can be backed up. And oh well if you don't like it, sometimes the truth sucks. Or as I have siad before, you get stereotypes from somewhere.

The difference is where you,Hog, cross the line into Crazytown when you start saying how is it "us or them", no matter what the background or anything, just off the color of their skin. of course i am just being PC since i don't agree with you to the fullest exent.

Believe and you will be saved.

Unplug yourself from the matrix and join the revolution.

Those are the two things I get from the post.
Amen to that. You get in on their circle jerk, you chose the right side. You don't agree with them, then you are PC programmed liberal who needs to check out your loyalties.

Kathianne
02-25-2010, 12:05 PM

My 2 cents and you'll need 200 more of them to get a cup of coffee!
Where has anything I've written disagreed with anything you've said?

HogTrash
02-25-2010, 12:05 PM
Jimmy, you're fine with yours... you are where alot of us i think are, we will say things that can be backed up. And oh well if you don't like it, sometimes the truth sucks. Or as I have siad before, you get stereotypes from somewhere.

The difference is where you,Hog, cross the line into Crazytown when you start saying how is it "us or them", no matter what the background or anything, just off the color of their skin. of course i am just being PC since i don't agree with you to the fullest exent.

Amen to that. You get in on their circle jerk, you chose the right side. You don't agree with them, then you are PC programmed liberal who needs to check out your loyalties.Do you see the blue highlight above?...This is 100% pure PC my friend.

I know you will jump up and down, cryin, cussin and shoutin how you are not PC but the slipper fits cindarela.

The first lie that political correctness teaches it's followers is that racist judge people solely by "the color of their skin".

Of course you will say that this is a belief that you developed completely from your own observations based on your extensive worldly experiences.

Use your common sense Monkeybone...Do you actually believe that people base their beliefs and opinions of an entire race on nothing more than the color of their skin?

My beliefs are based on facts, statistics and personal obsevations and if they indicated red haired freckled dwarfs were the problem, they would be the subject of our discussion.

Kathianne
02-25-2010, 12:06 PM
According to the rules of political correctness, any person who says anything negative about anyone who falls under the protection of political correctness is a racist, even if they have facts to support those claims.

In other words, it's not about the validity of what you say, but who you are saying it about...Negative statements are taboo if they concern minorities...So Jim, according to the rules of PC you are a racist...Me too.

You are misconstruing all, but again seems to be what you are good at.

Kathianne
02-25-2010, 12:07 PM

Amen to that. You get in on their circle jerk, you chose the right side. You don't agree with them, then you are PC programmed liberal who needs to check out your loyalties.

Yep, seen Jim go to town off the Muslim hating. Can't just go on one thing, that isn't PC, just facts.

jimnyc
02-25-2010, 12:22 PM
Where has anything I've written disagreed with anything you've said?

Nowhere that I'm aware of! I just did a cursory review of the thread and tossed in my 2 cents! LOL

Yep, seen Jim go to town off the Muslim hating. Can't just go on one thing, that isn't PC, just facts.

I've went to town about Muslims at times and readers would think I want to lynch every last one of them by sundown. I've also posted in support of many Muslims as well and have been chastised for falling under their spell. All I know, is that at both times I spoke my beliefs, PC or not, and stuck to my guns. Some go to extremes based on little, while I go to lengths based on the best facts I can find. :)

Abbey Marie
02-25-2010, 12:27 PM
I am admittedly not as well-versed in Hog's posts as many of you, BUT- he is right that PC'ness is ruining this nation, one lawsuit or threatened lawsuit at a time. We have become a nation of people taking hair-trigger offense at the smallest slights, and people are losing their jobs over a slip of the tongue. Lord knows school districts practice defensive policies every day for fear of lawsuits.
Witness also the proposed civilian trials of terrorist suspects. PC'ness masquerading as Constitutional rights for enemy combatants.

Just ask an insurer the actual cost of defending lawsuits and how much of these costs are passed on to us.

Of course we face other serious and more imminent threats, such as socialized medicine, but PC craziness is right behind.

Joyful HoneyBee
02-25-2010, 12:43 PM
Someone very close to me was fired from a job she had held for more than seven years because of a conversation she had with a customer, overheard by a little upstart manager's trinket of a girl, who thought she perceived racist overtones where they were not intended. Doesn't take much to breach PC these days and innocent people pay heavy prices for even the most innocent remarks.

Without freedom of speech, does any of the rest of our Constitution amount to anything at all?

Monkeybone
02-25-2010, 12:57 PM
Do you see the blue highlight above?...This is 100% pure PC my friend.

I know you will jump up and down, cryin, cussin and shoutin how you are not PC but the slipper fits cindarela.

The first lie that political correctness teaches it's followers is that racist judge people solely by "the color of their skin".

Of course you will say that this is a belief that you developed completely from your own observations based on your extensive worldly experiences.

Use your common sense Monkeybone...Do you actually believe that people base their beliefs and opinions of an entire race on nothing more than the color of their skin?

My beliefs are based on facts, statistics and personal obsevations and if they indicated red haired freckled dwarfs were the problem, they would be the subject of our discussion.yah, cuz I shout and cuss all of the time on here.

and that is why I said that stereotypes come from somewhere otherwise we wouldn't have them.

you see your blue highlighted part? That is what makes you sound like a racist because that is how you usually present your arguement. If you actually provided something that was well thought out, it would more than likely be agreed upon with you.Yet you group eveyone together becasue of the color of their skin or their political viewpoint and when someone says something that doesn't kiss your ass agree with you you let that hate flair up. I judge by character and substance. call that whatever you want, which I am sure is just PC.

Binky
02-25-2010, 06:08 PM
PC is the true pandemic, not Swine Flu, SARS or any thing like that.
Sometimes when I hear gobblty gook about " " words, I think the rest of the world has to be laughing their asses off at us tip toeing around overblown sensitivity and real or imagined offenses. We all need to get over ourselves and put our energy
into preserving our way of life.

Now that is one of the smartest things I've read in awhile. Given that, I doubt it's possible as people love to cry woe is me bullpucky rather than taking into consideration that none of us are all that important, in the scheme of things. We're born. We live. We die. We turn to dust. We all go to the bathroom the same way. Well, except for he/shes, then I guess they can do it either way.....:laugh2: Anyway, doesn't matter how great we think we are. We are still going to die. And we're still going to become dust, floating in the wind.......

Abbey Marie
02-25-2010, 08:50 PM
Now that is one of the smartest things I've read in awhile. Given that, I doubt it's possible as people love to cry woe is me bullpucky rather than taking into consideration that none of us are all that important, in the scheme of things. We're born. We live. We die. We turn to dust. We all go to the bathroom the same way. Well, except for he/shes, then I guess they can do it either way.....:laugh2: Anyway, doesn't matter how great we think we are. We are still going to die. And we're still going to become dust, floating in the wind.......

Maybe an advantage there. I would love to be able to pee standing up when I am in those dreaded public restrooms. :laugh2:

Jeff
02-25-2010, 10:53 PM
Maybe an advantage there. I would love to be able to pee standing up when I am in those dreaded public restrooms. :laugh2:

Yea you would love it Abbey, it is like target practice :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
02-25-2010, 11:20 PM

:laugh2: I guess I'll never know!

Jeff
02-25-2010, 11:22 PM
:laugh2: I guess I'll never know!

Something tells me you wont miss it :laugh2:

Agnapostate
02-26-2010, 01:42 AM
If you catch yourself saying that, why not you just go on down to Watts Cailf. around 1:00 am and walk around for an hour, see if you don't get your head knocked off, or the shit beat out of you and robbed!

I do just that several times a week. Nothing happens. Maybe you should try something other than pointless little anecdotes.

jimnyc
02-26-2010, 05:54 AM
I do just that several times a week. Nothing happens. Maybe you should try something other than pointless little anecdotes.

I HIGHLY doubt you get out of hand in Watts or Compton at 1am. Tape it next time, mouth off to some of the thugs in the middle of the night and lets see you walk away unscathed. Hell, don't even mouth off, just let the thugs see you filming them and lets see if you walk away!

Agnapostate
02-26-2010, 10:39 AM
I HIGHLY doubt you get out of hand in Watts or Compton at 1am. Tape it next time, mouth off to some of the thugs in the middle of the night and lets see you walk away unscathed. Hell, don't even mouth off, just let the thugs see you filming them and lets see if you walk away!

I mentioned Watts and not Compton (though I've certainly been to Compton and shockingly didn't get mowed down), you idiot; maybe if you were more familiar with the area than your thirdhand perceptions have informed you, you'd realize that. "Out of hand"? I said that I was there several times a week in the late night or early morning, and I am, as I get off the Blue Line there, with Watts and South Central being not far from my house. I never claimed that I got "out of hand"; since I'm not a gang member, my best bet is to not proactively bother people. Stop being so moronic.

Sir Evil
02-26-2010, 11:07 AM
I mentioned Watts and not Compton (though I've certainly been to Compton and shockingly didn't get mowed down), you idiot; maybe if you were more familiar with the area than your thirdhand perceptions have informed you, you'd realize that. "Out of hand"? I said that I was there several times a week in the late night or early morning, and I am, as I get off the Blue Line there, with Watts and South Central being not far from my house. I never claimed that I got "out of hand"; since I'm not a gang member, my best bet is to not proactively bother people. Stop being so moronic.

:laugh2::laugh2:

Definitely a nigga.....

Agnapostate
02-26-2010, 11:32 AM

Definitely a nigga.....

Are you back, crackhead? I told you to lay that pipe down before aimlessly aiming at the keyboard again. :lol:

Abbey Marie
02-26-2010, 03:59 PM
Aggie, you love to tell us what nationalities you are not. But unless I missed it, never what you are. Here's your chance to fill us in.

Trigg
02-26-2010, 04:07 PM
Aggie, you love to tell us what nationalities you are not. But unless I missed it, never what you are. Here's your chance to fill us in.

Central American Indian of some sort. From what he's posted his family is originally from Mexico.

Abbey Marie
02-26-2010, 04:10 PM
Central American Indian of some sort. From what he's posted his family is originally from Mexico.

Thanks, Trigg. :salute:

chesswarsnow
02-26-2010, 04:54 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah, thats what I gathered, he's a mexican negro, the spanish spics ran him ruff shod, for some reason, now he's here sucking off the American tit.
2. Getten dat gummament check!:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Agnapostate
02-26-2010, 08:06 PM

I am American (perhaps you've heard of that?), born at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. HogWash would tell us there's a lot of Flips there, but it still counts, I think.

Only half right. Since my mother and her family are Guatemalan, I'm part "Central American Indian." Since Mexico is not in Central America, however, I derive no Mayan blood from there. :poke:

1. Yeah, thats what I gathered, he's a mexican negro, the spanish spics ran him ruff shod, for some reason, now he's here sucking off the American tit.
2. Getten dat gummament check!:laugh2:

The spics mistreat the blacks badly enough in Mexico. It's the Indians that are run off, simply by virtue of constituting the vast majority of the population. Stop huffing whatever hallucinogens you keep in your outhouse and get back to corn shucking, Cletus. :slap:

Sir Evil
02-26-2010, 10:22 PM
Only half right. Since my mother and her family are Guatemalan, I'm part "Central American Indian."

Ok, so you're a sand nigga! :laugh2:

Jeff
02-26-2010, 10:24 PM

Aggie is a dune coon ? :laugh2:

Sir Evil
02-26-2010, 10:27 PM
Aggie is a dune coon ? :laugh2:

Now thats not being very PC! :slap:

:laugh2:

Agnapostate
02-27-2010, 02:04 AM

What the fuck kind of geography do they teach in Alabama, son? I'd cut the Prozac tablets in half next time if I were you, Billy Bob. :lol:

Agnapostate
02-27-2010, 02:30 AM

Incidentally, Jimbo, I was ever so disappointed that you turned out to be a doubting Thomas in addition to an incoherent babbling clown. So I decided to snap a few shots in Watts and South Central after getting off the Metro. While I realize that some of our Southern friends may not have seen buildings that lack tires before this, you'll just have to adjust. :slap:

O NOEZ...COMPTON AVENUE AT NIGHT!

http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo18/Dolgoff/DSC03045.jpg

*GASP* GOING INTO SOUTH CENTRAL! SURELY WE'LL ALL GET BLOWN SKY HIGH! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo18/Dolgoff/DSC03046.jpg

AIIEEEEE! WATTS! WATTS AT NIGHT!

http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo18/Dolgoff/DSC03047.jpg

OH, HELL! IT'S THOSE EVIL STRUCTURES (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watts_Towers)!!! AREN'T WE DEAD YET?!!!

http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo18/Dolgoff/DSC03048.jpg

Next time, don't run your mouth and advise your little hillbilly horde to not yap about something hundreds of miles away from their dirt farms and riding mower tracks. :beer:

jimnyc
02-27-2010, 05:51 AM
Incidentally, Jimbo, I was ever so disappointed that you turned out to be a doubting Thomas in addition to an incoherent babbling clown. So I decided to snap a few shots in Watts and South Central after getting off the Metro. While I realize that some of our Southern friends may not have seen buildings that lack tires before this, you'll just have to adjust. :slap:

*GASP* GOING INTO SOUTH CENTRAL! SURELY WE'LL ALL GET BLOWN SKY HIGH! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

AIIEEEEE! WATTS! WATTS AT NIGHT!

OH, HELL! IT'S THOSE EVIL STRUCTURES (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watts_Towers)!!! AREN'T WE DEAD YET?!!!

Next time, don't run your mouth and advise your little hillbilly horde to not yap about something hundreds of miles away from their dirt farms and riding mower tracks. :beer:

Too bad that's not what I said to do, little boy without comprehension skills. First off, I said TAPE it and secondly I said to do so while mouthing off to the locals. You've done neither. For all I know your whiny little brown ass found these pictures somewhere online. You've proved absolutely nothing other than your desire to "appear" tough and/or make us believe Watts and South Central are not raving shitholes infested with cockroaches that look like people. Are those cockroaches indigenous to the area as yourself and maybe that's why they don't beat up your skinny little ass? :lol:

Sir Evil
02-27-2010, 10:45 AM
What the fuck kind of geography do they teach in Alabama, son? I'd cut the Prozac tablets in half next time if I were you, Billy Bob. :lol:

Let's face it achingprostate, whatever it is that you may be it's pretty obviously that the best part of you ran down someones backside.

Agnapostate
02-27-2010, 01:53 PM
Too bad that's not what I said to do, little boy without comprehension skills. First off, I said TAPE it and secondly I said to do so while mouthing off to the locals. You've done neither.

Are you on some impure meth, you imbecilic kraut? The redneck clown said to "go on down to Watts Cailf. around 1:00 am and walk around for an hour." I said that I did that several times a week. Those circumstances are quite fucking different than "do so while deliberately provoking every person in sight." I claimed that one could easily walk out unscathed under the former circumstance, not the latter and never would have.

For all I know your whiny little brown ass found these pictures somewhere online.

Ah, yes...I thought we might come to this little issue, Fritz. Denial of photographic evidence in the spirit of an Auschwitz guard. So I decided to create a little "certificate of authenticity" for you...enjoy!

http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo18/Dolgoff/DSC01171.jpg

That be here (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&q=103rd+Street+Station,+Los+Angeles,+California+90 002&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=39.592876,93.076172&ie=UTF8&cd=2&geocode=Fa7sBQIdWMDz-A&split=0&hq=&hnear=103rd+Street+Station&ll=33.943229,-118.242744&spn=0.000574,0.00284&t=h&z=19&layer=c&cbll=33.943229,-118.242743&panoid=At9ci1oJ2Wvt29mgUCb9Bg&cbp=11,188.75,,0,2.28), moron. :lol:

You've proved absolutely nothing other than your desire to "appear" tough and/or make us believe Watts and South Central are not raving shitholes infested with cockroaches that look like people. Are those cockroaches indigenous to the area as yourself and maybe that's why they don't beat up your skinny little ass? :lol:

I'm not "indigenous to the area." That's like asserting that a Frenchman is indigenous to Spain, because of marginal geographic proximity. But in the spirit of homogeneity, most of the people there are the sort that were forcibly imported by people that look like you except without leiderhosen. Also, I'm not skinny or little and I walk through packing, son. :slap:

Let's face it achingprostate, whatever it is that you may be it's pretty obviously that the best part of you ran down someones backside.

Hurt Weasel, what's even more obvious is that your mother tried to pick you out with a coat hanger during the second trimester and stabbed it into your cerebral cortex. :laugh:

jimnyc
02-27-2010, 03:22 PM
Are you on some impure meth, you imbecilic kraut? The redneck clown said to "go on down to Watts Cailf. around 1:00 am and walk around for an hour." I said that I did that several times a week. Those circumstances are quite fucking different than "do so while deliberately provoking every person in sight." I claimed that one could easily walk out unscathed under the former circumstance, not the latter and never would have.

If you are replying to what someone else said, then why is little brown boy quoting me and directing his comments to me?

Also, I'm not skinny or little and I walk through packing, son.

Yeah, sure, you're 250lbs of pure muscle and carry a .357 everywhere you go. Got ya! :lol:

Abbey Marie
02-27-2010, 04:28 PM
Only half right. Since my mother and her family are Guatemalan, I'm part "Central American Indian." Since Mexico is not in Central America, however, I derive no Mayan blood from there.

Okey dokey, thanks. And your father is Mexican?

jimnyc
02-27-2010, 05:20 PM
I was browsing around some pictures in the area that little brown boy mentioned and found a picture of this sleazy trailer park.

http://i45.tinypic.com/11qnuit.jpg

Sir Evil
02-27-2010, 06:53 PM
Hurt Weasel, what's even more obvious is that your mother tried to pick you out with a coat hanger during the second trimester and stabbed it into your cerebral cortex. :laugh:

Credit where credit is due, that was hilarious! I never figured you towel heads to be humorous! :clap:

Sir Evil
02-27-2010, 06:54 PM

He don't know his daddy.... :coffee:

Jeff
02-27-2010, 08:11 PM
If you are replying to what someone else said, then why is little brown boy quoting me and directing his comments to me?

Yeah, sure, you're 250lbs of pure muscle and carry a .357 everywhere you go. Got ya! :lol:

Wow a fat dune coon that's a first, as for your pics there aggie I don't believe you are old enough or tuff enough to leave the reservation , but if it makes you feel better to find pics and post them saying you took them more power to ya :poke:

Agnapostate
02-28-2010, 11:52 AM

Little brown boy? Brown people belong here and can turn redskinned mighty quick to send your pink ass where it belongs. I'd say "little kraut boy," but I don't doubt that your chubby sausage legs are stretching out your lederhosen like a pregnant pollack. Now, let's go over this one last time, Fritz Polanski, and feel free to call in your translator if any of the words are too big for you. Towelhead Tex up there mentioned walking around Watts at night. So I said that I walked around Watts at night several times a week. You then disputed that statement, and I illustrated that your dispute was erroneous.

Now your latest "point" is apparently that I've photoshopped my certificate of authenticity, is that it? :lol: It looks nothing like a shop, Brooklyn Brutus; just admit that your dumb germ ass was wrong. :slap:

Idiotic strawman. People can be of average size and not "250 pounds of pure muscle," grotesque clown. There's nothing so impressive about carrying either; I think you'd fin that plenty of people do. And in fact, my consistent point was that there was nothing "tough" about merely walking around Watts because there's nothing remarkably dangerous about doing so. Maybe your little greenhorn ass should step out of the trailer park sometime. :poke:

No, he's American. His father is Mexican; his mother's American because she's from El Paso, but really kind of Tex/Mex.

Wow a fat dune coon that's a first, as for your pics there aggie I don't believe you are old enough or tuff enough to leave the reservation , but if it makes you feel better to find pics and post them saying you took them more power to ya :poke:

Never lived on a reservation, Billy Bob.

jimnyc
02-28-2010, 11:56 AM
Little brown boy? Brown people belong here and can turn redskinned mighty quick to send your pink ass where it belongs. I'd say "little kraut boy," but I don't doubt that your chubby sausage legs are stretching out your lederhosen like a pregnant pollack.

I've posted pictures of myself hundreds of times over the years, brown boy, and certainly don't fit into your fantasy of what you hope I look like! How about setting the brightness up on your camera and posting a picture of yourself. Don't forget to smile so we can see you! :lol:

jimnyc
02-28-2010, 01:22 PM
Someone posted a "profile" of 'ol Aggy in the chat section awhile back, which was confirmed by Aggy himself. A few minutes of searching easily brings up his Facebook account. Here's his picture... Sure looks scaaaaaaaryyy to me! :lol:

*** I removed the picture after a discussion with another member via PM. Should Aggy continue his antics and post more pictures with my name on them trying to get a rise out of me, I will re-post the picture showing him to be the miniature brown boy I suspected he was! ***

I see my "little brown boy" was SPOT ON!!! LOL

chesswarsnow
02-28-2010, 03:51 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. He's one of them, if he can strool around Watts after mid-night, they know him, being one of them, tells me who he is, if you know what I mean an all?
2. Now if I went down there, for which no one knows me, they would jump on me like a dog on a june bug!:laugh2:
3. Jimmy we really don't want to put a face with Agnus, lets allow him remain faceless.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Agnapostate
02-28-2010, 06:03 PM
I see my "little brown boy" was SPOT ON!!! LOL

I'm not quite sure what your point is; I never denied being an Indian. In fact, I played it up to antagonize HogWash. I've posted plenty of pictures of myself too. I don't remember ever posting my Facebook account here, and probably wouldn't, given my rare usage of it. I also don't see how you would have independently found it, given that no one here knows anything more than my first name and maternal surname (which has no legal function whatsoever and can't be used to find me, especially considering its prevalence), and the fake name of my Facebook account, moreover. I don't think you ever posted anything, as your post shows no edit marks (though you could have silent-edited). Even so, I don't see what the purpose of you having my whole damn CIA record in front of you would be in this discussion.

Let's get back to the topic. Tarhead Tex defied opponents to walk through Watts at night. I told him that I did that several times a week. You idiotically denied that I did. I proved that I did by taking several pictures of the area, including one with a sign addressed to you to prove the authenticity of the picture. It's time for your little rodeo gang to step off their riding mowers and admit their errors. :laugh:

jimnyc
02-28-2010, 06:13 PM
I'm not quite sure what your point is; I never denied being an Indian. In fact, I played it up to antagonize HogWash. I've posted plenty of pictures of myself too. I don't remember ever posting my Facebook account here, and probably wouldn't, given my rare usage of it. I also don't see how you would have independently found it, given that no one here knows anything more than my first name and maternal surname (which has no legal function whatsoever and can't be used to find me, especially considering its prevalence), and the fake name of my Facebook account, moreover. I don't think you ever posted anything, as your post shows no edit marks (though you could have silent-edited). Even so, I don't see what the purpose of you having my whole damn CIA record in front of you would be in this discussion.

Let's get back to the topic. Tarhead Tex defied opponents to walk through Watts at night. I told him that I did that several times a week. You idiotically denied that I did. I proved that I did by taking several pictures of the area, including one with a sign addressed to you to prove the authenticity of the picture. It's time for your little rodeo gang to step off their riding mowers and admit their errors. :laugh:

Yes, it was your picture and was from your facebook account - wearing your cheery little Christmas hat. You look more like a 12yr old mexican than anything! Your full name was posted here on this board and anyone with half a brain can then find your facebook postings (where you recently posted the same pictures you posted here), and also lots of other interesting threads around the internet. One falsely claiming your a pedophile and quite a few others accusing you of hacking, which is what I heard you did at another board I used to own. My point was that if you wanted to post pictures poking jabs at me, I would poke back - but better. Also, I like the way you tell your friends why you posted that picture, that someone said you wouldn't and I also said you wouldn't. I made my point very clear as to what I know you wouldn't do, and that was mouth off in such areas. Then you run around as if I claimed you would never just walk those parts in the middle of the night. I NEVER denied anything that you claim I did.

But now I see why no one would bug you in those areas. They probably figure robbing a little prepubescent brown kid who looks like he is on welfare isn't worth their time! :lol:

But after seeing your picture and now knowing you're a little tyke, I'll take it easy on you. I don't want to get accused of picking on a child, even if you are part of the youth rebellion! LOL

jimnyc
02-28-2010, 06:15 PM
I also don't see how you would have independently found it, given that no one here knows anything more than my first name and maternal surname (which has no legal function whatsoever and can't be used to find me, especially considering its prevalence),

Is that so? Is this not you?

http://www.asfar.org/Board_and_Staff

Funny how Agnapostate AND your full name posted here exist on that site and its forums.

Agnapostate
02-28-2010, 06:24 PM
Oh, I understand. And yes, you're right; my concern was actually that you'd misidentified me with the wrong email address, since I was accused of hacking someone's Facebook account some time back. But you didn't find that account (and of course it's public; I'm not paranoid) with my name, since I don't use my name; you found it with my email address, which you'd have access to as administrator. You didn't say that because you know that other people on the board would be more sensitive about you searching for them than I am.

You don't know my full name. You know my first name and my maternal surname, which is what I use on the Internet so that I'm not tracked down. The kind of accusations that you've found could potentially lead to vigilante action.

I still don't see exactly what your point is or is supposed to be. I proved you and Tarhead Tex wrong.

jimnyc
02-28-2010, 06:29 PM
Oh, I understand. And yes, you're right; my concern was actually that you'd misidentified me with the wrong email address, since I was accused of hacking someone's Facebook account some time back. But you didn't find that account (and of course it's public; I'm not paranoid) with my name, since I don't use my name; you found it with my email address, which you'd have access to as administrator. You didn't say that because you know that other people on the board would be more sensitive about you searching for them than I am.

Nope, try again! Your accounts all over the place are easily identified with the name provided here and also your username. Did I find you as "president" of asfar with anything other than your name and username? Nope! Don't be embarrassed that I found you out, little brown boy!

You don't know my full name. You know my first name and my maternal surname, which is what I use on the Internet so that I'm not tracked down. The kind of accusations that you've found could potentially lead to vigilante action.

Just read accusations about pedophilia that I didn't believe for a nanosecond. But the threads about you and your supposed hacking, coupled with the fact that a VERY trusted source claims you hacked a board of his, leads me to believe that accusation probably isn't far from the truth.

I still don't see exactly what your point is or is supposed to be. I proved you and Tarhead Tex wrong.

No you didn't. I suggest you once again read what I said you wouldn't do. All you proved is that you can take a picture that could have been anywhere between sundown and sun up. And now that I know you're a child, I'm more apt to believe it was around 6pm as the street lights were coming on and you had to be home in time for din din.

jimnyc
02-28-2010, 06:42 PM
Hey, Ag, tell me if I'm wrong - but does the following page show your email address along with your username you use everywhere?

http://forums.youthrights.org/archive/index.php/t-15926.html

Agnapostate
02-28-2010, 06:51 PM
Nope, try again! Your accounts all over the place are easily identified with the name provided here and also your username. Did I find you as "president" of asfar with anything other than your name and username? Nope! Don't be embarrassed that I found you out, little brown boy!

"Found me out"? How, exactly? If I'd been claiming to be a powerful L.A.-area drug lord, then you'd have "found me out." But I didn't. I've not made any claims about myself on this board that weren't true. What exactly do you think you've found out? My first name and maternal surname? Everyone knows that, considering that I'd posted it myself. What I look like? Plenty of people know that too, considering that I posted pictures of myself on USMB, as you'd have seen if you'd looked a bit more carefully, and younger pictures of me here...giving a fairly reasonable estimate of what I'd look like years later. Why would I care that you know who I am? I haven't done anything illegal. And why are you putting "president" in scare quotes?

Just read accusations about pedophilia that I didn't believe for a nanosecond. But the threads about you and your supposed hacking, coupled with the fact that a VERY trusted source claims you hacked a board of his, leads me to believe that accusation probably isn't far from the truth.

Thanks; you can go to USMB for me and tell them that I'm not one. Oooh, Cunny says I hacked the board. Does he have any proof? :lol:

No you didn't. I suggest you once again read what I said you wouldn't do. All you proved is that you can take a picture that could have been anywhere between sundown and sun up. And now that I know you're a child, I'm more apt to believe it was around 6pm as the street lights were coming on and you had to be home in time for din din.

Just how the hell old do I look to you? Is everyone under 35 a "child"?

Agnapostate
02-28-2010, 06:54 PM
BTW, he mentioned this picture.

http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo18/Dolgoff/family.jpg

My only response can be, "Yeah, so?" I'm spending Christmas with my grandmother and cousin, and showed that picture to several people on the board already. Who gives a shit? If I'd been selling drugs in that picture, maybe I'd have cause to be a little more worried, but...yeah, so? :laugh:

jimnyc
02-28-2010, 06:55 PM
"Found me out"? How, exactly? If I'd been claiming to be a powerful L.A.-area drug lord, then you'd have "found me out." But I didn't. I've not made any claims about myself on this board that weren't true. What exactly do you think you've found out? My first name and maternal surname? Everyone knows that, considering that I'd posted it myself. What I look like? Plenty of people know that too, considering that I posted pictures of myself on USMB, as you'd have seen if you'd looked a bit more carefully, and younger pictures of me here...giving a fairly reasonable estimate of what I'd look like years later. Why would I care that you know who I am? I haven't done anything illegal. And why are you putting "president" in scare quotes?

Thanks; you can go to USMB for me and tell them that I'm not one. Oooh, Cunny says I hacked the board. Does he have any proof? :lol:

Just how the hell old do I look to you? Is everyone under 35 a "child"?

"found out" that you look like a 12yr old mexican! I haven't seen your picture before and busted out laughing when I found out you look like a little kid about to swing at his first pinata. You're definitely an intelligent lad, but I can no longer debate you without laughing. :lol::lol:

jimnyc
02-28-2010, 06:57 PM

My only response can be, "Yeah, so?" I'm spending Christmas with my grandmother and cousin, and showed that picture to several people on the board already. Who gives a shit? If I'd been selling drugs in that picture, maybe I'd have cause to be a little more worried, but...yeah, so? :laugh:

Dude, all I know is I see 3 people in that picture, and all 3 look like women. I figured you weren't the old lady, and doubted you looked like a little girl with pale skin, but had no idea you looked like a 12yr old mexican girl. LOL

Agnapostate
02-28-2010, 06:59 PM
"found out" that you look like a 12yr old mexican! I haven't seen your picture before and busted out laughing when I found out you look like a little kid about to swing at his first pinata. You're definitely an intelligent lad, but I can no longer debate you without laughing. :lol::lol:

"Mexicans" don't have a look any more than "Canadians" have a look. At least use accurate terminology. So I was spending Christmas with my family and trying to look friendly. Yeah, so? :lol:

What were you trying to do anyway? "Intimidate" me by posting "personal information"? Doesn't work on me, I'm afraid, given that I've already shared all the information that you've "found out." Conversely, you seem to be a lot more sensitive, judging by your response to Pale Rider. :thumb:

Agnapostate
02-28-2010, 07:02 PM
Dude, all I know is I see 3 people in that picture, and all 3 look like women. I figured you weren't the old lady, and doubted you looked like a little girl with pale skin, but had no idea you looked like a 12yr old mexican girl. LOL

How can you tell if someone's "Mexican" any more than if someone's "Canadian," again? As I said, I'm not Mexican; I was born in a Flip hospital in Los Angeles. What exactly were you trying to do? "Retaliate" against me for writing your name on a piece of paper by attempting to post my "personal information"...but failing? What should my response be? Posting the phone number and address listed under your WHOIS registration? Is that your idea of proportionality? :laugh:

jimnyc
02-28-2010, 07:02 PM
Nope, was because you posted:

Also, I'm not skinny or little and I walk through packing, son.

A pudgy 12yr old female mexican isn't much better than a skinny little brown boy! LOL

jimnyc
02-28-2010, 07:05 PM
How can you tell if someone's "Mexican" any more than if someone's "Canadian," again? As I said, I'm not Mexican; I was born in a Flip hospital in Los Angeles. What exactly were you trying to do? "Retaliate" against me for writing your name on a piece of paper by attempting to post my "personal information"...but failing? What should my response be? Posting the phone number and address listed under your WHOIS registration? Is that your idea of proportionality? :laugh:

If I wanted to post personal information about you I would have linked the board to many more incriminating threads about you found easily on the internet, including easily finding out your address and other details. I merely did a search on your username and name posted here and found the picture and found it hilarious.

Go ahead and post my details from the WHOIS information! See how far that gets you.

Agnapostate
02-28-2010, 07:05 PM

A pudgy 12yr old female mexican isn't much better than a skinny little brown boy! LOL

I'm not "Mexican." Why not stop rambling like a coke addict who's just been shipped back from Vietnam and admit that you disputed my statement that I walked around Watts at night? That was the statement that I made and that you attacked. I never said that I walked around picking fights, idiot. :slap:

jimnyc
02-28-2010, 07:07 PM
I'm not "Mexican." Why not stop rambling like a coke addict who's just been shipped back from Vietnam and admit that you disputed my statement that I walked around Watts at night? That was the statement that I made and that you attacked. I never said that I walked around picking fights, idiot. :slap:

And NEVER did I dispute that you would walk around Watts. I ADDED to the conversation, because I know what a rat infested shithole the area is, that if you mouthed off in the slightest bit you would likely be in the hospital an hour later having slugs removed from your torso.

Sir Evil

Holy shit, it's a mexican Elvis!! :rock:

Agnapostate
If I wanted to post personal information about you I would have linked the board to many more incriminating threads about you found easily on the internet, including easily finding out your address and other details. I merely did a search on your username and name posted here and found the picture and found it hilarious.

Go ahead and post my details from the WHOIS information! See how far that gets you.

What you did was use my email address that you can see, as administrator. Hell, I don't care; go ahead and admit that you did that. It's not an issue with me, since I'm already known, but I think some other posters might be angered if you did that to them. I'll not be posting your details; I'm not looking for a reputation as a stalker. They're easily found, though. :beer:

jimnyc
02-28-2010, 07:09 PM
What you did was use my email address that you can see, as administrator. Hell, I don't care; go ahead and admit that you did that. It's not an issue with me, since I'm already known, but I think some other posters might be angered if you did that to them. I'll not be posting your details; I'm not looking for a reputation as a stalker. They're easily found, though. :beer:

Dude, I already posted how you posted your own email address on the internet. It's not privileged if you post it, and furthermore, I didn't need your address to find out any info I did!

Agnapostate
02-28-2010, 07:10 PM
And NEVER did I dispute that you would walk around Watts. I ADDED to the conversation, because I know what a rat infested shithole the area is, that if you mouthed off in the slightest bit you would likely be in the hospital an hour later having slugs removed from your torso.

Then don't respond to the statement that I walk around Watts at night several times a week, you imbecile. Here's the equivalent of your idiocy:

Me: You know, I went to a Dead Kennedys concert a few years back.

You: Ha! I HIGHLY DOUBT that you went to a Dead Kennedys concert and opened for them onstage. I HIGHLY DOUBT that statement.

What the fuck? :laugh:

jimnyc
02-28-2010, 07:12 PM
And here's the equivalent of your idiocy:

AchingProstate: I am no skinny little kid and I walk around packing

Me: You're a 12yr old little mexican girl

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Agnapostate
02-28-2010, 07:15 PM
And here

...is your concession, since you didn't reply to my statement. Your entire premise was based on attacking a strawman.

I don't really see what's so controversial about saying that I'm not skinny or little and that I walk through Watts packing either. It's perfectly legitimate to own a weapon for self-defense, especially if Watts is as criminal as you say...despite the fact that you've never lived within 100 miles of the place, I take it. :slap:

jimnyc
02-28-2010, 07:17 PM
...is your concession, since you didn't reply to my statement. Your entire premise was based on attacking a strawman.

I don't really see what's so controversial about saying that I'm not skinny or little and that I walk through Watts packing either. It's perfectly legitimate to own a weapon for self-defense, especially if Watts is as criminal as you say...despite the fact that you've never lived within 100 miles of the place, I take it. :slap:

The only reason you might need a weapon is to fend off the little boys thinking they might be able to get into your mexican panties! LOL

red states rule
02-28-2010, 07:19 PM
The only reason you might need a weapon is to fend off the little boys thinking they might be able to get into your mexican panties! LOL

Jim, you may owe me a new keyboard. I spit Pepsi out all over it as I read your post

Agnapostate
02-28-2010, 07:20 PM

For the last time, I'm not Mexican; I'm American. Unlike you, Sergeant Schultz, I have family ties to the U.S. Southwest thousands of years old. Of course, since "Hispanics" are stereotyped as dark-skinned people with Latin surnames and I qualify, plenty of people like me with indigenous blood from the U.S. Southwest that have Latin surnames because of the Spanish colonization are told to "go back to Mexico" by idiotic Anglos that have family ties to America that are all less than 518 years old.

Of course, you're not an Anglo at all, Hermann; you're a kraut-pollack mutt. Europe probably spat you out right after the Second World War. :lol:

jimnyc
02-28-2010, 07:21 PM

Jim, you may owe me a new keyboard. I spit Pepsi out all over it as I read your post

Oh no, it's HIS/HER picture, you can't hold me responsible!

Agnapostate
02-28-2010, 07:21 PM

That's not humor; that's the same combination of muscular dystrophy, heroin addiction, and severe cranial trauma that renders all of your posts equally incoherent. ;)

red states rule
02-28-2010, 07:22 PM
Oh no, it's HIS/HER picture, you can't hold me responsible!

I wonder if he/she sleeps with that teddy bear?

jimnyc
02-28-2010, 07:23 PM
For the last time, I'm not Mexican; I'm American. Unlike you, Sergeant Schultz, I have family ties to the U.S. Southwest thousands of years old. Of course, since "Hispanics" are stereotyped as dark-skinned people with Latin surnames and I qualify, plenty of people like me with indigenous blood from the U.S. Southwest that have Latin surnames because of the Spanish colonization are told to "go back to Mexico" by idiotic Anglos that have family ties to America that are all less than 518 years old.

Of course, you're not an Anglo at all, Hermann; you're a kraut-pollack mutt. Europe probably spat you out right after the Second World War. :lol:

Whatever you say, muchacha!

Agnapostate

Oh, I get it; I'm the little blond girl. Am I white then? Am I another one-drop Cherokee? Does that mean people here will stop yammering about me and the reservation? :poke:

jimnyc

Are you implying that it's a hermaphrodite? LOL :coffee:

red states rule
02-28-2010, 07:24 PM
That's not humor; that's the same combination of muscular dystrophy, heroin addiction, and severe cranial trauma that renders all of your posts equally incoherent. ;)

It was humor - and so was your picture. It explains alot. Why not pack it in sonny> You are getting ripped apart more then you usually do

Agnapostate
02-28-2010, 07:31 PM
Whatever you say, muchacha!

Ah, so ineloquent, Fräulein Fritz? I'm guessing your translator is malfunctioning again? I know you're a little dumb compared to me (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=387178&postcount=10). ;)

It was humor - and so was your picture. It explains alot. Why not pack it in sonny> You are getting ripped apart more then you usually do

Are you on a Prozac binge? You couldn't "rip apart" a dyslexic third grader. You and I can certainly have a one-on-one debate anywhere on this entire board if you're interested. :lol:

jimnyc
02-28-2010, 07:33 PM
Ah, so ineloquent, Fräulein Fritz? I'm guessing your translator is malfunctioning again? I know you're a little dumb compared to me (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=387178&postcount=10). ;)

You quote a post where I was making fun of you? LOL Just be happy that I didn't know you were a little mexican girl back then!

jimnyc
02-28-2010, 07:34 PM
Are you on a Prozac binge? You couldn't "rip apart" a dyslexic third grader. You and I can certainly have a one-on-one debate anywhere on this entire board if you're interested. :lol:

He's getting angry and now wants to debate anything and everything he can to get the subject off of his little mexican panties and the pinata lollipops he uses as weapons! :laugh2:

red states rule
02-28-2010, 07:34 PM

Pick your poison sonny. There are plenty of threads out there, and you can post on them the same as anyone else

Your kind have come and gone over the years. Young kids with a huge chip on their shoulder, think they know everything, and are still wet behind the ears

Agnapostate
02-28-2010, 07:35 PM
You quote a post where I was making fun of you? LOL Just be happy that I didn't know you were a little mexican girl back then!

A post where you admitted that your IQ rivals that of a chimpanzee that fell off the face of Mt. Kenya, actually. Why do you keep saying that I'm Mexican? Should I start saying that you're a canuck? :slap:

red states rule
02-28-2010, 07:36 PM
He's getting angry and now wants to debate anything and everything he can to get the subject off of his little mexican panties and the pinata lollipops he uses as weapons! :laugh2:

Hey Jim, why do mexican kids walk around school like they own the place?
Because their dads built it and their mom clean it.

jimnyc
02-28-2010, 07:36 PM
A post where you admitted that your IQ rivals that of a chimpanzee that fell off the face of Mt. Kenya, actually. Why do you keep saying that I'm Mexican? Should I start saying that you're a canuck? :slap:

You can call me a siberian monkey for all I care, but you wouldn't have the photo to back it up like we do! LOLOLOL

Agnapostate
02-28-2010, 07:37 PM

Angry? Yeah, that's definitely why I posted my own picture. :lol:

I don't know why you're still claiming that I'm Mexican when I'm not, but you and I can have any little exchange you want too. ;)

Pick your poison sonny. There are plenty of threads out there, and you can post on them the same as anyone else

Your kind have come and gone over the years. Young kids with a huge chip on their shoulder, think they know everything, and are still wet behind the ears

So you can run again? Let's post in the one-on-one debate forum and see if you can handle yourself, sparky.

And your kind infest every corner of the Internet. Fools stupid enough to argue that the news media's report of Saddam Hussein's 100% "victory" constituted support for him. Remember that one? :lol:

Agnapostate
02-28-2010, 07:39 PM
You can call me a siberian monkey for all I care, but you wouldn't have the photo to back it up like we do! LOLOLOL

What photo "backs up" the idea that I'm Mexican? The only thing that could do that is a photo of my birth certificate from Guanajuato. Unfortunately, since I was born in Los Angeles, I'm afraid there's not much basis on that front. :poke:

red states rule

I don't know why you're still claiming that I'm Mexican when I'm not, but you and I can have any little exchange you want too. ;)

So you can run again? Let's post in the one-on-one debate forum and see if you can handle yourself, sparky.

And your kind infest every corner of the Internet. Fools stupid enough to argue that the news media's report of Saddam Hussein's 100% "victory" constituted support for him. Remember that one? :lol:

Me run away? Your favorite sport is cross country running? :laugh2:

jimnyc

From what I read on the internet, maybe you're looking for a little boy to play with? :poke:

jimnyc
02-28-2010, 07:40 PM
What photo "backs up" the idea that I'm Mexican? The only thing that could do that is a photo of my birth certificate from Guanajuato. Unfortunately, since I was born in Los Angeles, I'm afraid there's not much basis on that front. :poke:

Sure thing! The photo backs up that you look like a 12yr old little girl!

Agnapostate
02-28-2010, 07:41 PM
Me run away? Your favorite sport is cross country running? :laugh2:

So now you're saying that I run away from debates with you myself? By all means, let's start up a debate in the one-on-one forum that everyone can see and see how things go.

From what I read on the internet, maybe you're looking for a little boy to play with? :poke:

Has a nanosecond passed? :laugh:

jimnyc
02-28-2010, 07:42 PM
Has a nanosecond passed? :laugh:

Several thousand in fact!! My beliefs and good humor are 2 different things! :laugh2:

Agnapostate
02-28-2010, 07:43 PM
Sure thing! The photo backs up that you look like a 12yr old little girl!

I'm afraid I don't see it myself (and no one else would either if you hadn't been the first person to claim that...just look as Hurt Weasel's "Elvis" comment), and I'm actually wondering if you developed cataracts after your last bout with sickness left you looking like an asylum patient who crawled out of a gutter. At least you stopped saying that I was Mexican. :thumb:

Agnapostate
02-28-2010, 07:44 PM
Several thousand in fact!! My beliefs and good humor are 2 different things! :laugh2:

They both seem to share a similar trait of nonexistence. ;)

jimnyc
02-28-2010, 07:46 PM
I'm afraid I don't see it myself (and no one else would either if you hadn't been the first person to claim that...just look as Hurt Weasel's "Elvis" comment), and I'm actually wondering if you developed cataracts after your last bout with sickness left you looking like an asylum patient who crawled out of a gutter. At least you stopped saying that I was Mexican. :thumb:

My sincerest apologies...

I'll probably look worse when I'm done laughing until my gut splits at the photo of a 12yr old little mexican girl posting on our board!

Feel better? :laugh2:

Agnapostate
02-28-2010, 07:48 PM
My sincerest apologies...

I'll probably look worse when I'm done laughing until my gut splits at the photo of a 12yr old little mexican girl posting on our board!

Feel better? :laugh2:

Are we back to "Mexican"? That would be regression; it's something that I'd expect of an autistic ten year old who accidentally took a double dosage or Ritalin, not of someone that claims to be a uh...man. ;)

jimnyc
02-28-2010, 07:49 PM
They both seem to share a similar trait of nonexistence. ;)

You don't like my sense of humor? I'm hurt! I'm generally good at amusing the kids, but honestly, I've never had the pleasure of humoring a little mexican before (unless making believe I want them for a job when they hang out on the street corner by the gas station, and then laugh and take off as they close in on my car like cockroaches). But small mexican men and little mexican girls are 2 different things I suppose. :slap:

red states rule
02-28-2010, 07:50 PM
You don't like my sense of humor? I'm hurt! I'm generally good at amusing the kids, but honestly, I've never had the pleasure of humoring a little mexican before (unless making believe I want them for a job when they hang out on the street corner by the gas station, and then laugh and take off as they close in on my car like cockroaches). But small mexican men and little mexican girls are 2 different things I suppose. :slap:

Or, how do you get 50 Mexicans is a phone booth?

Throw food stamps in it.

jimnyc
02-28-2010, 07:51 PM
Are we back to "Mexican"? That would be regression; it's something that I'd expect of an autistic ten year old who accidentally took a double dosage or Ritalin, not of someone that claims to be a uh...man. ;)

I never claimed to be a man! From day one I've never claimed to be anything other than an arrogant dirtbag, and I'm confident many here will vouch for that. BUT, at least I LOOK like a man, and not the granddaughter of either Cheech or Chong!

jimnyc
02-28-2010, 07:53 PM
Ok, Ag, fun is over for me. Gotta go eat my dinner now. We're having burritos, and if I don't eat well I'm afraid I'll stay skinny and be mistaken for a little girl!

Damn, I kill myself! :laugh2:

Kathianne
02-28-2010, 07:54 PM
I'm just wondering, is this all good natured? Seems like a bit of cage, no?

http://i46.tinypic.com/11scf9d.jpg

Kathianne
02-28-2010, 07:55 PM
Well I missed da boss, so I'll just handle.

chesswarsnow
02-28-2010, 08:13 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. There is a reason all along I have been calling him Agnus, now you know,...:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

HogTrash
02-28-2010, 10:45 PM

My only response can be, "Yeah, so?" I'm spending Christmas with my grandmother and cousin, and showed that picture to several people on the board already. Who gives a shit? If I'd been selling drugs in that picture, maybe I'd have cause to be a little more worried, but...yeah, so? :laugh:Is this really you Aggy?...You look like a sweet kid, although a bit feminine and maybe a little on the chubby side.

Hmmm?...Celebrating Christmas huh?...Isn't that the religion those evil white devils brought to the Americas from Europe?

Your cousin looks as if her gene pool may have been poluted with some european blood but it definately improved her appearance.

Let me get this right...You and your people are going to take over America after you have fled poverty and oppression in your own nations?

If your people are too weak and cowardly to fight for a better life in their homelands, how are they ever going to overthrow the Anglos in the US?

Sorry Aggy, but the truth is your people are weak and intellectually inferior and the best thing to happen to them was the genetic contributions by my people.

Agnapostate
02-28-2010, 11:47 PM
Ok, Ag, fun is over for me. Gotta go eat my dinner now. We're having burritos, and if I don't eat well I'm afraid I'll stay skinny and be mistaken for a little girl!

Damn, I kill myself! :laugh2:

While you're eating your sauerkraut and Jew skins, I only laugh at your own idiotic misconceptions. I am not "Mexican." I was not born in Mexico; I am not of Mexico. Mexicans, moreover, are not a race any more than Canadians are. These people are Mexicans:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d8/Mexican_Girls.jpg

You speak of Indians. At least get your idiotic misconceptions straightened out, Sergeant Schultz. Given that I've kicked the shit out of you on this Watts issue and you still refuse to concede, though, I don't see it happening. Hell, you wouldn't even admit the world wars were lost. :laugh:

Is this really you Aggy?...You look like a sweet kid, although a bit feminine and maybe a little on the chubby side.

No, I'm little and skinny, my claims to the contrary notwithstanding. :laugh:

Hmmm?...Celebrating Christmas huh?...Isn't that the religion those evil white devils brought to the Americas from Europe?

And brought to Europe from the Middle East at that, wasn't it?

Your cousin looks as if her gene pool may have been poluted with some european blood but it definately improved her appearance.

We all have our scars and we all have the dead branches on our family trees. What's important is that they're appropriately pruned. ;)

Let me get this right...You and your people are going to take over America after you have fled poverty and oppression in your own nations?

If your people are too weak and cowardly to fight for a better life in their homelands, how are they ever going to overthrow the Anglos in the US?

"My people"? They are American! Hence the term Native Americans. Where the hell did I flee from? I'm from California and have never left, and my paternal stock's of the Southwestern Indians.

Sorry Aggy, but the truth is your people are weak and intellectually inferior and the best thing to happen to them was the genetic contributions by my people.

Are you a spic, Groundskeeper Willie? Should it be Groundskeeper Guillermo? No. Whatever the Iberian plague has done, you are a kilt-wearing Scotch, and not a drop of your inferior blood has tinged Apache or Mayan purity. I have nothing from the likes of you, and while you were wading through the bogs, Cahokia was built. :lol:

Jeff
03-01-2010, 12:30 AM

Damn Aggie isn't a dune coon he is a wet back :laugh2: and a female one at that:laugh2::laugh2:

Jeff
03-01-2010, 12:32 AM

Packing, :laugh2: the only thing that little bitch is packing is her purse

Jeff
03-01-2010, 12:36 AM

Don't debate her on Taco's she will win, damn aggie a few more ice cream seasons and a bunch of slim fast come back and see me, :laugh2::laugh2:

Jeff
03-01-2010, 12:38 AM

Born in east LA ? :laugh2:

Agnapostate
03-01-2010, 01:12 AM
Born in east LA ? :laugh2:

Cedars-Sinai, actually. Not that East L.A. is in Mexico or that I emigrated from Mexico or that I was born anywhere near Mexico, idiot. Mexicans are not a race but a nationality, and I am not a Mexican, at that. However, as a redneck of ultimate European origin, I'd say that you're an Atlantic Ocean-crossing wetback. ;)

HogTrash
03-01-2010, 02:15 AM
"My people"? They are American! Hence the term Native Americans. Where the hell did I flee from? I'm from California and have never left, and my paternal stock's of the Southwestern Indians.Hmmm?...I wonder what your maternal stock could have been?

No doubt something you'd rather not discuss since you didn't mention it.

Are you a spic, Groundskeeper Willie? Should it be Groundskeeper Guillermo? No. Whatever the Iberian plague has done, you are a kilt-wearing Scotch, and not a drop of your inferior blood has tinged Apache or Mayan purity. I have nothing from the likes of you, and while you were wading through the bogs, Cahokia was built. :lol:Poor Aggy...So desperate to find pride in your heritage but all you can muster is a few stone structures built several hundred years ago by a central American tribe remotely connected to your north American roots?...Very remotely.

Did you know that the Mayans claimed their knowledge came from a light skinned white haired traveler to their lands that sounded a whole lot like one of my people?...They thought of him as a God...Interesting, don't you think? :salute:

jimnyc
03-01-2010, 04:41 AM
While you're eating your sauerkraut and Jew skins, I only laugh at your own idiotic misconceptions. I am not "Mexican." I was not born in Mexico; I am not of Mexico. Mexicans, moreover, are not a race any more than Canadians are.

I hate sauerkraut! In fact, I hate almost all German foods except for the German potato salad that my Mom used to make. But I'm proud of the German bloodline in my family, as you should be proud of being smuggled across the river when you were just a baby girl.

These people are Mexicans:

And so is this guy, what's your point? I'll bet when you walk through Mexico, or see the Mexican day laborers begging for work, they look more like this guy!

http://i50.tinypic.com/6qlm3c.jpg

You speak of Indians. At least get your idiotic misconceptions straightened out, Sergeant Schultz. Given that I've kicked the shit out of you on this Watts issue and you still refuse to concede, though, I don't see it happening. Hell, you wouldn't even admit the world wars were lost

Concede what? That you know how to use a camera? That you can take a picture in the dark in a desolate area? That the only packing you do is probably packing your panties with a few pairs of rolled up socks to look less like a little girl? Whatever you say, beaner! :laugh2:

Agnapostate
03-01-2010, 11:58 AM
I hate sauerkraut! In fact, I hate almost all German foods except for the German potato salad that my Mom used to make. But I'm proud of the German bloodline in my family, as you should be proud of being smuggled across the river when you were just a baby girl.

Unlike you, I don't have to be smuggled across any body of water. This is my homeland. I was here long before the Anglos stepped off the Mayflower and certainly long before you fled der reich after D-Day, Hemorrhoid Heinrich. :poke:

And so is this guy, what's your point? I'll bet when you walk through Mexico, or see the Mexican day laborers begging for work, they look more like this guy!

No, he's an obese mestizo half-breed. He wouldn't make it anywhere. You cannot determine that someone is "Mexican" because of their appearance, as it is a nationality rather than a race, you grotesque little clown. :laugh:

Concede what? That you know how to use a camera? That you can take a picture in the dark in a desolate area? That the only packing you do is probably packing your panties with a few pairs of rolled up socks to look less like a little girl? Whatever you say, beaner!

Beaner? Sad little troll; I'm an enrolled Mescalero Apache with a bloodline to the Southwestern United States thousands of years old. You're a kraut whose germ clan crawled across the Atlantic Ocean less than 500 years ago like the wetbacks that you are.

jimnyc
03-01-2010, 01:02 PM
Whine until your little panties fall to your knees and it won't matter. We've all seen your picture now and it's quite obvious you're a beaner! Don't be upset just because you get treated differently for being brown and mistaken for a little girly girl. :laugh2:

Jeff
03-01-2010, 03:17 PM
Cedars-Sinai, actually. Not that East L.A. is in Mexico or that I emigrated from Mexico or that I was born anywhere near Mexico, idiot. Mexicans are not a race but a nationality, and I am not a Mexican, at that. However, as a redneck of ultimate European origin, I'd say that you're an Atlantic Ocean-crossing wetback. ;)

I forgot little lady you are to young to of remembered the movie up in smoke, but yes you are a little fat Mexican, Agnes I gave you more credit, I thought you would be proud of who you are, it is oK to admit you are a wet back, hell I might even hire youoooo, well your daddy to cut my grass, damn I keep forgetting you are a little girl :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
03-01-2010, 05:20 PM
how old r u ?

why do u hate israel so much?

Agnapostate
03-01-2010, 05:20 PM
Whine until your little panties fall to your knees and it won't matter. We've all seen your picture now and it's quite obvious you're a beaner! Don't be upset just because you get treated differently for being brown and mistaken for a little girly girl. :laugh2:

I forgot little lady you are to young to of remembered the movie up in smoke, but yes you are a little fat Mexican, Agnes I gave you more credit, I thought you would be proud of who you are, it is oK to admit you are a wet back, hell I might even hire youoooo, well your daddy to cut my grass, damn I keep forgetting you are a little girl :laugh2:

While these posts are ample indication that there are contaminants in the tobacco y'all good ole' boys be chewin', a Mexican is a person from Mexico. I am not from Mexico; therefore, I am not a Mexican. Rather, I'm a Native American of mixed ethnic heritage. While you can't seem to decide whether I'm little, big, skinny, or anything else, I am not Mexican. There is no way to discern whether someone is Mexican by looking at them, anymore than someone can distinguish between a Canadian and an American. You think I'm "Mexican" because I'm an Indian of the Southwest and superficially indistinguishable from those Mexicans that are Indians.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_kMMqStpvi8Y/SwyA2RFZSSI/AAAAAAAAFxM/wujAbRZRKWI/s1600/Indian-Not-Hispanic2.jpg

However, that is not because you are right. You are wrong. It is because you are stupid. You're also European wetbacks that don't belong in America. :)

actsnoblemartin
03-01-2010, 05:27 PM
excuse me, what the fuck is up with your jew skins comment?

While you're eating your sauerkraut and Jew skins, I only laugh at your own idiotic misconceptions. I am not "Mexican." I was not born in Mexico; I am not of Mexico. Mexicans, moreover, are not a race any more than Canadians are. These people are Mexicans:

You speak of Indians. At least get your idiotic misconceptions straightened out, Sergeant Schultz. Given that I've kicked the shit out of you on this Watts issue and you still refuse to concede, though, I don't see it happening. Hell, you wouldn't even admit the world wars were lost. :laugh:

No, I'm little and skinny, my claims to the contrary notwithstanding. :laugh:

And brought to Europe from the Middle East at that, wasn't it?

We all have our scars and we all have the dead branches on our family trees. What's important is that they're appropriately pruned. ;)

"My people"? They are American! Hence the term Native Americans. Where the hell did I flee from? I'm from California and have never left, and my paternal stock's of the Southwestern Indians.

Are you a spic, Groundskeeper Willie? Should it be Groundskeeper Guillermo? No. Whatever the Iberian plague has done, you are a kilt-wearing Scotch, and not a drop of your inferior blood has tinged Apache or Mayan purity. I have nothing from the likes of you, and while you were wading through the bogs, Cahokia was built. :lol:

Trigg
03-01-2010, 05:28 PM
So some of his family members are one drop Indians. Wonder if he'll make them leave after in Indians unite :laugh2: and take over.

I also wonder if they're aware of how much he hates them.

Agnapostate
03-01-2010, 05:36 PM
So some of his family members are one drop Indians. Wonder if he'll make them leave after in Indians unite :laugh2: and take over.

I also wonder if they're aware of how much he hates them.

It's not in my nature to hate someone because of the color of his or her skin, particularly since it's hardly consciously or voluntarily selected. :)

jimnyc
03-01-2010, 05:46 PM
While these posts are ample indication that there are contaminants in the tobacco y'all good ole' boys be chewin', a Mexican is a person from Mexico. I am not from Mexico; therefore, I am not a Mexican. Rather, I'm a Native American of mixed ethnic heritage. While you can't seem to decide whether I'm little, big, skinny, or anything else, I am not Mexican. There is no way to discern whether someone is Mexican by looking at them, anymore than someone can distinguish between a Canadian and an American. You think I'm "Mexican" because I'm an Indian of the Southwest and superficially indistinguishable from those Mexicans that are Indians.

However, that is not because you are right. You are wrong. It is because you are stupid. You're also European wetbacks that don't belong in America. :)

Did I tell you that I was an astronaut? Anyone can claim anything on the internet. But with your picture, it's obvious you're a beaner AND look like a girl. You keep rambling when this is stated and that's only because you KNOW you look like a little girl and now you're getting upset. One not even be intelligent or stupid to see you look like a little girly!

And I do belong in America, and will ALWAYS be treated better because I'm not a little brown fella who looks like a woman. Now I know why you're involved in your youth rights movements, probably because your goofy looking ass gets discriminated upon. It may not be right that a fruit like you gets picked on, but those are the breaks!

Now how about telling the rest of the board about how you think adults and children should be able to have sex and children should have the right to make that decision? Maybe so you and your boyfriend don't get in any trouble? :coffee:

jimnyc
03-01-2010, 05:47 PM
BTW - love your new avatar, don't you just wish you looked like that instead of his daughter? LOL

Jeff
03-01-2010, 05:57 PM
[QUOTE=Agnapostate;412361]While these posts are ample indication that there are contaminants in the tobacco y'all good ole' boys be chewin, a Mexican is a person from Mexico. I am not from Mexico; therefore, I am not a Mexican. Rather, I'm a Native American of mixed ethnic heritage. While you can't seem to decide whether I'm little, big, skinny, or anything else, I am not Mexican. There is no way to discern whether someone is Mexican by looking at them, anymore than someone can distinguish between a Canadian and an American. You think I'm "Mexican" because I'm an Indian of the Southwest and superficially indistinguishable from those Mexicans that are Indians.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_kMMqStpvi8Y/SwyA2RFZSSI/AAAAAAAAFxM/wujAbRZRKWI/s1600/Indian-Not-Hispanic2.jpg

:clap::clap::clap:

That was funny little brown lady, you are rather funny to be such a ugly little Mexican :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Jeff
03-01-2010, 06:01 PM
BTW - love your new avatar, don't you just wish you looked like that instead of his daughter? LOL

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

He is trying to make ya think he is a proud Indian warrior , but his real picture shows him as a little chubby Mexican girl, hmmmmmm I wonder which people will believe :laugh2::laugh2:

Agnapostate
03-01-2010, 06:03 PM
Did I tell you that I was an astronaut? Anyone can claim anything on the internet. But with your picture, it's obvious you're a beaner AND look like a girl. You keep rambling when this is stated and that's only because you KNOW you look like a little girl and now you're getting upset. One not even be intelligent or stupid to see you look like a little girly!

Beaners are Mexicans; Mexicans are a national group and not a race. I repeat again; one cannot discern whether a person is Mexican based on their appearance. The poorer Mexicans that you speak of are Indians. We are not of them; rather, they are of us. And yeah, I'm shaking with fury; that's why I posted the picture myself and why you're the only person who claimed that I looked like a girl, only to be copied. Moron. :lol:

And I do belong in America, and will ALWAYS be treated better because I'm not a little brown fella who looks like a woman.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You think you belong anywhere other than Oktoberfest, Fritz? America is an Indian country. It will always be an Indian country. The temporary residence of some idiotic squatters stupid enough to tell Apaches that they're "Mexicans" doesn't change that. And the real whites don't shed tears for krauts, son. They already beat your asses down in both of the world wars you started, after all. :slap:

Now I know why you're involved in your youth rights movements, probably because your goofy looking ass gets discriminated upon. It may not be right that a fruit like you gets picked on, but those are the breaks!

Now how about telling the rest of the board about how you think adults and children should be able to have sex and children should have the right to make that decision? Maybe so you and your boyfriend don't get in any trouble? :coffee:

Ah, then there's that. Well, the problem is that I beat down anyone stupid enough to try to argue with me there. Remember? http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=24153

So if you want to get the shit kicked out of you on yet another front, feel free to chime in, boy. :laugh:

You're the one who looked like atranny hopped up on Ritalin in his school picture, and I was the first to point that out to you, sparky. :laugh:

That was funny

Okay...you're now Canadian. While you claim to be from the biggest trailer park this side of Pensacola, you've now revealed yourself as a canuck. How's it feel to get your ass beat at your own damn Olympics? :laugh:

jimnyc
03-01-2010, 06:09 PM
Beaners are Mexicans; Mexicans are a national group and not a race. I repeat again; one cannot discern whether a person is Mexican based on their appearance. The poorer Mexicans that you speak of are Indians. We are not of them; rather, they are of us. And yeah, I'm shaking with fury; that's why I posted the picture myself and why you're the only person who claimed that I looked like a girl, only to be copied. Moron. :lol:

No amount of words will change the FACT that you look like a girly beaner, stop whining and move on.

You think you belong anywhere other than Oktoberfest, Fritz? America is an Indian country. It will always be an Indian country. The temporary residence of some idiotic squatters stupid enough to tell Apaches that they're "Mexicans" doesn't change that. And the real whites don't shed tears for krauts, son. They already beat your asses down in both of the world wars you started, after all.

And yet we keep the indians in separate areas where they belong and call them reservations. And we keep beaners like you around to mow our lawns.

Ah, then there's that. Well, the problem is that I beat down anyone stupid enough to try to argue with me there. Remember? http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=24153

So if you want to get the shit kicked out of you on yet another front, feel free to chime in, boy.

I don't bother debating with an idiot that thinks children should have the right to engage in sexual relations with adults.

You're the one who looked like atranny hopped up on Ritalin in his school picture, and I was the first to point that out to you, sparky.

But did I look like a little mexican girly?

Jeff
03-01-2010, 06:15 PM
Agnes I am hungry, be a good girl and get me a Corona and a couple tacos :laugh2::laugh2:

Agnapostate
03-01-2010, 06:36 PM
No amount of words will change the FACT that you look like a girly beaner, stop whining and move on.

Beaners don't have a look, as Mexicans are a national group and not a race. Stop crying that pictures of actual Mexicans are fake (trouble with pictures seems to be a bad habit of yours), and move on. ;)

And yet we keep the indians in separate areas where they belong and call them reservations. And we keep beaners like you around to mow our lawns.

Indians aren't kept on reservations; they're robbing your dumb asses blind with casinos in every state. Mexican immigrants, mainly being Indians themselves, keep you fat and unemployed while they suck your economic system dry and send the gringo dollars home, boy. :slap:

I don't bother debating with an idiot that thinks children should have the right to engage in sexual relations with adults.

I know. You would lose as the others have all lost. They lost on that thread; if you were retarded enough to enter it, you would lose too.

But did I look like a little mexican girly?

Hell yeah! You looked like the Irish girl with a cleft palate in my picture of the three beaners. :laugh:

Agnes I am hungry, be a good girl and get me a Corona and a couple tacos :laugh2::laugh2:

If you don't know how to trap your own beavers by now, canuck, you should spend less time in Quebec sodomizing and more time doing some hunting. :beer:

Jeff
03-01-2010, 07:21 PM
Beaners don't have a look, as Mexicans are a national group and not a race. Stop crying that pictures of actual Mexicans are fake (trouble with pictures seems to be a bad habit of yours), and move on. ;)

Indians aren't kept on reservations; they're robbing your dumb asses blind with casinos in every state. Mexican immigrants, mainly being Indians themselves, keep you fat and unemployed while they suck your economic system dry and send the gringo dollars home, boy. :slap:

I know. You would lose as the others have all lost. They lost on that thread; if you were retarded enough to enter it, you would lose too.

Hell yeah! You looked like the Irish girl with a cleft palate in my picture of the three beaners. :laugh:

If you don't know how to trap your own beavers by now, canuck, you should spend less time in Quebec sodomizing and more time doing some hunting. :beer:

Damn luck would have it, I sat down for dinner and realized there was nothing but Mexicans and me in there, So I told them about the little chubby Agnes from LA, and how she tries and pass her self off as a Indian, they explained that the younger people are trying to hide who they really are, but I asked them, all the Mexican split tails around here are usually hot ( if not they still dress sexy) so why is Agnes a little chubby girl, they explained she is from Cali, so more than likely she is a lesbian :laugh2::laugh2:

Agnapostate
03-03-2010, 01:24 AM
Damn luck would have it, I sat down for dinner and realized there was nothing but Mexicans and me in there, So I told them about the little chubby Agnes from LA, and how she tries and pass her self off as a Indian, they explained that the younger people are trying to hide who they really are, but I asked them, all the Mexican split tails around here are usually hot ( if not they still dress sexy) so why is Agnes a little chubby girl, they explained she is from Cali, so more than likely she is a lesbian :laugh2::laugh2:

Inasmuch as you're the one who's sounding like he's downed ten jugs of tequila and stuffed his face into a cactus after he fell off his burro, I think I was wrong about you being one of our Northern beaver friends. Instead, I was wrong about just how much of a southerner you were. Son. You're a beaner. :lol:

Trigg
03-03-2010, 02:50 PM
It's not in my nature to hate someone because of the color of his or her skin, particularly since it's hardly consciously or voluntarily selected. :)

You don't hate her, but you want her pruned from your family tree.

You want all one drop indians and whites to leave the country including, presumably, your step-father, cousins and all the other white people in your family. There are apparently many, since I doubt that cousin of yours is even 1/2 indian.

I feel sorry for you, since you obviously have an inferiority complex because the indians lost, and you hate the fact that you have disgusting white people in your family.

We all have our scars and we all have the dead branches on our family trees. What's important is that they're appropriately pruned.

Agnapostate
03-03-2010, 05:05 PM
Actually, I've been antagonizing HogWash, as I antagonized Scumfront before him, by demonstrating the consequences of the consistent application of their ideology. And yes, when someone calls me a prairie nigger, or in this case, a beaner (though I'm not Mexican), I'm content to point out that they're micks, wops, krauts, pollacks, frogs, spics, or whatever else. In actual terms, I'm basically indifferent to matters of race.

HogTrash
03-03-2010, 06:25 PM
Actually, I've been antagonizing HogWash, as I antagonized Scumfront before him, by demonstrating the consequences of the consistent application of their ideology. And yes, when someone calls me a prairie nigger, or in this case, a beaner (though I'm not Mexican), I'm content to point out that they're micks, wops, krauts, pollacks, frogs, spics, or whatever else. In actual terms, I'm basically indifferent to matters of race.Being a minority yourself, you are permitted to make racial slurs and judgements, with very little backlash from liberals and those programmed to political correctness.

Your hatred and racism is excused, while whites are labeled as haters and racists for simply stating taboo facts about any group that falls under the protection of PC.

Even though I do not post hate, they are perceived as hate because they concern facts about people we are stictly forbidden to discuss according to the rules of PC.

I look forward to the day when all Americans are once again free to speak openly and freely without fear or restrictions that apply to only one group and not to others.

Antagonize me?...Now that's a joke.

Binky
03-03-2010, 07:29 PM

:laugh2::laugh2: Ya got me on that one. I hadn't thought of that advantage.....:lame2:

Sir Evil
03-03-2010, 07:30 PM
Actually, I've been antagonizing HogWash

Antagoprostate, hmmm that might have a better ring to it.. :laugh2:

Binky
03-03-2010, 07:30 PM

:laugh2: Classy Jeff.....:eek:

glockmail
03-03-2010, 07:42 PM
Agnes let me give you some advice. No one really cares about how you look, but how you behave. So stop acting like a whiney beaner.

Agnapostate
03-03-2010, 08:49 PM
Agnes let me give you some advice. No one really cares about how you look, but how you behave. So stop acting like a whiney beaner.

You'll have to stop failing at every turn like the canuck you are first.

chesswarsnow
03-03-2010, 10:57 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Problem with Agnus is he knows no one like himself.
2. Ive never met anyone remotely like him.
3. Most everything he posts comes right out of left feild.
4. Its way past time for the ChIndians to take back this Nation.
5. Its a quilt of so many races already, and no ones leaving anytime soon.
6. One thing I find funnier than hell, he goes after the owner of this site, to piss him off.
7. And Jimbo will always come blasting at the hip when anyone tries that, which is expected!:laugh2:
8. He's the freaken owner!:laugh2:
9. So Agnus goes after him,..LOL!!!!!:laugh2::laugh2:
10. Like Jimbo is going to fold like a deck of cards.
11. See how that worked out???, he found your photo, and well your not very manly looking, and well, it was an easy shot, so Jimbo, being the *dirtbag* he is, as he claims, brought that to everyones attention.
12. Now some here are like roaming sharks, just waiting for blood to be let in the water, and can't stop themselves from attacking your carcus.
13. Agnus, I think you have some deep rooted issues, and should try to grow out of them, they will ruin you in the long run.:slap:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Agnapostate
03-04-2010, 01:57 AM
The photo I posted myself and didn't give a shit about because I know what I actually look like (as does he)? Yeah, ain't he a damn hunter! :laugh:

Jeff
03-04-2010, 06:32 AM
Inasmuch as you're the one who's sounding like he's downed ten jugs of tequila and stuffed his face into a cactus after he fell off his burro, I think I was wrong about you being one of our Northern beaver friends. Instead, I was wrong about just how much of a southerner you were. Son. You're a beaner. :lol:

You have to lighten up little lady. being a little brown lady isn't bad, stop beating yourself up over it :laugh2: hell with the help of nutra system and some make up you may actually look like a human some day :laugh2:

jimnyc
03-04-2010, 07:51 AM
The photo I posted myself and didn't give a shit about because I know what I actually look like (as does he)? Yeah, ain't he a damn hunter! :laugh:

Do you think I would state you look like a girl just to "troll" as you put it? Sorry to burst your bubble, but you DO in fact look like a little girl with chubby cheeks. Embrace your feminine side, beaner.

glockmail
03-04-2010, 08:57 AM
You'll have to stop failing at every turn like the canuck you are first. Not Canadian: German/ Irish/ Scot/ English. The German has been traced back to the 15th century Alps, and the English has been traced back to the Normans: castle builders.

HogTrash
03-04-2010, 09:13 AM
Not Canadian: German/ Irish/ Scot/ English. The German has been traced back to the 15th century Alps, and the English has been traced back to the Normans: castle builders.Although you are a major mutt you have great ancestrial diversity and heritage. :thumb:

glockmail
03-04-2010, 09:16 AM
Although you are a major mutt you have great ancestrial diversity and heritage. :thumb: Since my bride is German/ Polish/ Lithuanian/ Russian the muttage of our children far exceeds mine. :laugh2:

Agnapostate
03-04-2010, 03:01 PM
Do you think I would state you look like a girl just to "troll" as you put it? Sorry to burst your bubble, but you DO in fact look like a little girl with chubby cheeks. Embrace your feminine side, beaner.

And you look like a diseased warlock with a cocaine addiction. Embrace your grotesque side, canuck. But I already saw that you ran away after I realized that you were actually serious in thinking that I was Mexican and I kicked the shit out of you (on yet another topic) in proving you wrong, so may I take it that you're from Quebec, frog? :lol:

Not Canadian: German/ Irish/ Scot/ English. The German has been traced back to the 15th century Alps, and the English has been traced back to the Normans: castle builders.

You're all as canuck as I'm Mexican, slappy. :dunno:

jimnyc
03-04-2010, 03:06 PM
And you look like a diseased warlock with a cocaine addiction. Embrace your grotesque side, canuck. But I already saw that you ran away after I realized that you were actually serious in thinking that I was Mexican and I kicked the shit out of you (on yet another topic) in proving you wrong, so may I take it that you're from Quebec, frog?

That might actually make sense if I stopped replying to you, but I can hardly run away when I'm still right here. Your last name is hispanic and sure as hell isn't an indian name, and I stick with my belief that you have a whole lot of beaner in you. As for my picture, you don't see me getting my panties in a bunch about it, as I got nothing but compliments from the ladies and none of them thought I looked like their little sister! :dance:

glockmail
03-04-2010, 03:10 PM

You're all as canuck as I'm Mexican, slappy. :dunno: I've never called you Mexican. I guess all us white guys look alike. :slap:

Agnapostate
03-04-2010, 03:16 PM
That might actually make sense if I stopped replying to you, but I can hardly run away when I'm still right here. Your last name is hispanic and sure as hell isn't an indian name, and I stick with my belief that you have a whole lot of beaner in you.

Ignorant little vermin; is that the source of your confusion? Are blacks "Anglos" now because they have English names, you stupid fool? When the spics arrived in the Americas, the pattern of colonization was that they transmitted their names to the majority of the Indians within the borders of their colonial rule:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/31/Spanish_Empire-Americas.png

That's the reason that any brown/copper skinned people have Spanish names to begin with, you retarded fuckwit. :lol: Did you think they were white? Spain is a European country! I'm amazed that you're actually this moronic. This is after I demonstrated to you that your idiocy would require identifying this Mescalero Apache (http://www.playitsmart.org/kyle_valdez.php) as "Mexican" due to his name. Ah...the irony of the foreign invaders projecting their status onto the oldest residents of these lands. :laugh:

Incidentally, you don't know my last name. You know my maternal surname, which is not my legal last name. My legal last name is Basque, and I suspect you'd be too stupid to even recognize such a thing. :laugh:

I've never called you Mexican. I guess all us white guys look alike. :slap:

Only if you think there's some similarity between micks and krauts. There isn't, except in alcohol consumption habits.

jimnyc
03-04-2010, 03:19 PM
Incidentally, you don't know my last name. You know my maternal surname, which is not my legal last name. My legal last name is Basque, and I suspect you'd be too stupid to even recognize such a thing.

Where did this maternal surname come from? Wherever it was, if you even know the identity, is it not of a different bloodline? The beaner in you has stolen whatever else you had in you, that's what beaners do!!

AllieBaba
03-04-2010, 03:22 PM
Lolol..

A Basque is the French version of a beaner.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Agnapostate
03-04-2010, 03:24 PM
Where did this maternal surname come from? Wherever it was, if you even know the identity, is it not of a different bloodline? The beaner in you has stolen whatever else you had in you, that's what beaners do!!

My mother is Guatemalan (a Mayan). Ergo, she's not a beaner; she's from south of that land. Remember the national borders you insisted existed? I seriously can't believe that you're this fucking dimwitted. I just told you that spic colonizers forced the adoption of their names and language. What the fuck did you think, that indigenous people were from Spain for having their names? Are African-Americans from Britain, too? Is James Ramos, chairman of the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians, a "Mexican"? (http://www.californiaindianeducation.org/educational_news/chairman_james_ramos.html) :laugh:

In 2005, Ramos was the first American Indian elected to the San Bernardino Community College Board of Trustees, where he currently serves as vice president of the board. He also serves as director of the California Indian Cultural Awareness Conference held annually at Cal State San Bernardino.

But no, you fucking come to the San Manuel reservation and you tell James Ramos that he's actually a "Mexican" because you have some vague impression that darkies with spic names are all Mexicans, and you see what happens, you moron. :lol:

Agnapostate
03-04-2010, 03:25 PM
Lolol..

Not only am I not Basque, the majority of the Basque country is in Spain, with major relations with Spain.

I'm glad your knowledge of geography is consistent with your knowledge of life in general, though; it would have been a weird asymmetry otherwise.

jimnyc
03-04-2010, 03:26 PM
Lolol..

I knew it!!!!!! :laugh2:

My mother is Guatemalan (a Mayan). Ergo, she's not a beaner; she's from south of that land. Remember the national borders you insisted existed? I seriously can't believe that you're this fucking dimwitted. I just told you that spic colonizers forced the adoption of their names and language. What the fuck did you think, that indigenous people were from Spain for having their names? Are African-Americans from Britain, too? Is James Ramos, chairman of the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians, a "Mexican"? (http://www.californiaindianeducation.org/educational_news/chairman_james_ramos.html) :laugh:

But no, you fucking come to the San Manuel reservation and you tell James Ramos that he's actually a "Mexican" because you have some vague impression that darkies with spic names are all Mexicans, and you see what happens, you moron. :lol:

Sorry, I don't make a habit of visiting prisons/reservations - there's a reason we separate ourselves from them, and I'd like to keep it that way.

As for the rest of your rambling tripe, save it, I've seen your picture and you're a beaner.

Agnapostate
03-04-2010, 03:30 PM
Sorry, I don't make a habit of visiting prisons/reservations - there's a reason we separate ourselves from them, and I'd like to keep it that way.

As for the rest of your rambling tripe, save it, I've seen your picture and you're a beaner.

I've seen your picture and you're a beaver. You're a canuck and a foreigner from the north, because you vaguely resemble them. And if that's your position, you've seen mine. :dunno:

Of course, the actual difference is that I'm not truly stupid enough to believe that national groups are races. ;)

AllieBaba
03-04-2010, 03:31 PM
Not only am I not Basque, the majority of the Basque country is in Spain, with major relations with Spain.

I'm glad your knowledge of geography is consistent with your knowledge of life in general, though; it would have been a weird asymmetry otherwise.

I'm confused..how can your mother have a Basque name, and yet you aren't Basque?

And let's talk about geography, halfwit:

"Basque Country, a region spanning an area in northeastern Spain and southwestern France."

"614,000 live in the Spanish part of the Basque country and the remaining 51,800 live in the French part."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basque_language

Hence my comment.

Agnapostate
03-04-2010, 03:33 PM
I'm confused..how can your mother have a Basque name, and yet you aren't Basque?

Colonization, idiot. Or do you sit and ponder how blacks can have English names, and yet not be English?

Hence my comment.

Hence my comment that the majority of the Basque country is in Spain. Clever tyke!

jimnyc
03-04-2010, 03:35 PM
I've seen your picture and you're a beaver. You're a canuck and a foreigner from the north, because you vaguely resemble them. And if that's your position, you've seen mine. :dunno:

Of course, the actual difference is that I'm not truly stupid enough to believe that national groups are races. ;)

Do you jack off to that picture or something? All it proves to me is that there are 3 girls with beaner shirts on and beaner emblems on their cheeks. Any beaner like yourself could have uploaded that to the shitty wiki site.

And I don't care what you think I look like, all I know is that I don't get looked down upon and laughed at when people see me. You can tell me I look like a pile of dog shit but it won't make one bit of difference in reality, where in reality brown little girls unfortunately do get treated differently. Sucks to be you!

Agnapostate
03-04-2010, 03:40 PM
Do you jack off to that picture or something? All it proves to me is that there are 3 girls with beaner shirts on and beaner emblems on their cheeks. Any beaner like yourself could have uploaded that to the shitty wiki site.

They're from Jalisco, you stupid canuck. I know you don't engage in much international study in beaverland, but many parts of Mexico are predominantly white, such as that state:

It is estimated that the race demographic is 89% White/Castizo (primaraly Spanish, French, German and Lebanese) While 11% are of mestizo and/or American Indian (Huicholes,Coras, Cazcanes).

But you're so fucking imbecilic that you'll call red blue and Apaches "Mexicans." :lol:

And I don't care what you think I look like, all I know is that I don't get looked down upon and laughed at when people see me. You can tell me I look like a pile of dog shit but it won't make one bit of difference in reality, where in reality brown little girls unfortunately do get treated differently. Sucks to be you!

You look like a Canadian loser, because you are one. Your pathetic red leaf is a sad joke in the real parts of America, slappy. Sucks to be you!

AllieBaba
03-04-2010, 03:44 PM
Colonization, idiot. Or do you sit and ponder how blacks can have English names, and yet not be English?

Hence my comment that the majority of the Basque country is in Spain. Clever tyke!

And the majority of beaners live in Mexico.

Another parallel to beanerism and the Basques.

Though maybe Basques are Spain's beaners, too.

jimnyc
03-04-2010, 03:47 PM
Nothing but regurgitating the same old crap. But again, the fact remains, you are a little brown girl from the slums and will be treated accordingly. I am whitey who NOW owns this land that you think is yours, I dangle it in front of your face, and then go out and get treated better than you simply because I don't look like you. It may be wrong in the PC world, but it's the truth, and it sucks you were born into such a shitty life. Thems the breaks! :coffee:

Abbey Marie
03-04-2010, 03:48 PM
:laugh2::laugh2: Ya got me on that one. I hadn't thought of that advantage.....:lame2:

Binky, I even have recurring nightmares about dirty public restrooms. I guess it's one of those things that I REALLY HATE. :eek:

jimnyc
03-04-2010, 03:48 PM
beanerism

Beanerism, I like that! That's a good reference to the tendencies that our little girly here has with the chip on her shoulder. :laugh2:

Agnapostate
03-04-2010, 03:53 PM
And the majority of beaners live in Mexico.

Another parallel to beanerism and the Basques.

Though maybe Basques are Spain's beaners, too.

I'm not sure exactly why you sound like you're on a PCP binge, but beaners are Mexicans. Mexicans are beaners. However, Mexicans are not a race or ethnicity, as our stupid little canuck believes, but a national group. Believe me when I say that the actual white racialists are smarter than Jimbo of Quebec: http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=169254

Hello all. I posted this here in hopes that y'all could answer a very preplexing problem for me. I understand that there are white and non-white/hispanics. However, many non-hispanic whites in my area tend to think they are all the same. What can we non-hispanic WN's due to help dispell this myth? Most whites I speak with look confused when I try to explain the difference to them.

"Confused" isn't even the damn beginning with this Canadian fool. :lol:

Nothing but regurgitating the same old crap. But again, the fact remains, you are a little brown girl from the slums and will be treated accordingly. I am whitey who NOW owns this land that you think is yours, I dangle it in front of your face, and then go out and get treated better than you simply because I don't look like you. It may be wrong in the PC world, but it's the truth, and it sucks you were born into such a shitty life. Thems the breaks! :coffee:

Canuck, you can't win. You idiotically asserted that I was Mexican because you believed that Mexicans were a race (moron), and when I provided numerous counterexamples, you started tap dancing as though you were sharing some of Allie's PCP. So as long as you're going to continue to obstinately insist that I'm Mexican like a broken bot, it's settled: You own Canada. Nothing more. :laugh:

jimnyc
03-04-2010, 03:57 PM
Canuck, you can't win. You idiotically asserted that I was Mexican because you believed that Mexicans were a race (moron), and when I provided numerous counterexamples, you started tap dancing as though you were sharing some of Allie's PCP. So as long as you're going to continue to obstinately insist that I'm Mexican like a broken bot, it's settled: You own Canada. Nothing more. :laugh:

Nope, I've repeatedly asserted that you're a beaner, and your own picture has backed up my assertions (and also backed up that fact that you're a little girly girl). I don't give a flying crap about your "counterexamples", your "beanerism" isn't my problem. It's simply there for me to laugh at!

Alrighty, beaner, have a blast typing frantically with one hand on the keyboard and the other holding a taco - gotta go pick up my son from school now.

Agnapostate
03-04-2010, 04:01 PM
Nope, I've repeatedly asserted that you're a beaner, and your own picture has backed up my assertions (and also backed up that fact that you're a little girly girl). I don't give a flying crap about your "counterexamples", your "beanerism" isn't my problem. It's simply there for me to laugh at!

Alrighty, beaner, have a blast typing frantically with one hand on the keyboard and the other holding a taco - gotta go pick up my son from school now.

Little beaver, you think you can make us forget how you hemmed and hawed and squealed that the white girls I posted couldn't possibly be Mexican, because heaven above knows that there's no whites in Mexico? Remember, how when presented with the fact that the very fact that dark people have Spanish surnames to begin with is because they're Indians, you deflated like a damn popped pillow?

Please, canuck. Don't pretend that you even have a shred of dignity left. I've beat the shit out of you on yet another topic that you're woefully ignorant of. :lol:

jimnyc
03-04-2010, 04:02 PM

Our little beaner friend keeps posting this picture over and over. I guess it's his way of acknowledging that the "white" people ARE superior to the little brown people. Even his beaner friends want to "prune" the brownness out of them so as not to associate with his kind! :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
03-04-2010, 04:04 PM
I have to say, this is one of the wackiest and funniest threads I've seen in years. :laugh2: And who knew there were so many derogatory ethnic names out there?

Hey Aggie: what do you think about in the 10 minutes or so a day that you are not focused on your ancestry?

Agnapostate
03-04-2010, 04:05 PM
Our little beaner friend keeps posting this picture over and over. I guess it's his way of acknowledging that the "white" people ARE superior to the little brown people. Even his beaner friends want to "prune" the brownness out of them so as not to associate with his kind! :laugh2:

Actually, it's to prove that many parts of Mexico are predominantly white, and more importantly, that Mexicans aren't a fucking race and you can't identify one by appearance. But I understand why you'd be ignorant, canuck. All the Canadian bacon and illicit tranny-fests in Quebec must keep you busy. :laugh:

AllieBaba
Agna, I realize your 6th grade education hasn't taken you to the land of metaphors yet, so let me spell it out.

Beaner is to anglo American....as Basque is to frenchman.

Do you get it yet? Huh? Hello? I know it's hard, but try really hard, work those brain cells!

jimnyc
Little beaver, you think you can make us forget how you hemmed and hawed and squealed that the white girls I posted couldn't possibly be Mexican, because heaven above knows that there's no whites in Mexico? Remember, how when presented with the fact that the very fact that dark people have Spanish surnames to begin with is because they're Indians, you deflated like a damn popped pillow?

Please, canuck. Don't pretend that you even have a shred of dignity left. I've beat the shit out of you on yet another topic that you're woefully ignorant of. :lol:

And yet you still haven't proved the background of the picture, leaving it as nothing. It could have been a picture from a NYC Cinco de Mayo parade and a few girls got drunk. Then a little brown girl living in the slums of LA uploaded it to wiki and claimed it as proof of something.

Regardless, even they are whiter than your little girly self and will get more benefits as a result and won't be looked down upon simply because of their inferior looks.

Agnapostate
03-04-2010, 04:07 PM
Agna, I realize your 6th grade education hasn't taken you to the land of metaphors yet, so let me spell it out.

Beaner is to anglo American....as Basque is to frenchman.

Do you get it yet? Huh? Hello? I know it's hard, but try really hard, work those brain cells!

Let's try again. Firstly, as I am not Basque, I don't really give a shit about what goes on in the region. Secondly, as you're referring to mestizo and Indian border crossers, you're not referring to all "beaners." You're only referring to a specific lower class of Mexicans.

Now, believe it or not, I know you're not actually as stupid as Jimmy. Try explaining to our canuck friend that Mexicans are not a race and that SW Indians do nothing but laugh at the idiotic suggestion that they're Mexican because they "look Mexican" (look like the Indian Mexicans, he means), and sometimes have Spanish surnames (though I don't). Be a sport for us. :slap:

AllieBaba
03-04-2010, 04:09 PM
Beaner is an ethnicity.

jimnyc
they "look Mexican" (look like the Indian Mexicans, he means), and sometimes have Spanish surnames (though I don't).

Nope, I mean what I typed, you look like a 12yr old beaner girly. Sorry if that upsets you so much, but hop into a time machine and see if you can get some white parents to conceive you instead!

Agnapostate
And yet you still haven't proved the background of the picture, leaving it as nothing. It could have been a picture from a NYC Cinco de Mayo parade and a few girls got drunk. Then a little brown girl living in the slums of LA uploaded it to wiki and claimed it as proof of something.

Regardless, even they are whiter than your little girly self and will get more benefits as a result and won't be looked down upon simply because of their inferior looks.

Actually, canuck, the caption specifically stated that the picture was taken in Jalisco, a state deep in the heart of Mexico that is predominantly white. Your bleating about this has convinced me that you're legitimately too stupid to realize that millions and millions of white Mexicans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Mexicans) exist. :lol:

Agnapostate
03-04-2010, 04:11 PM
Beaner is an ethnicity.

*sigh* So you're indeed as stupid as I initially believed. No, Babble, try examining Urban Dictionary next time:

In Spanish, frijolero, just a Mexican (Someone from Mexico)!

Mexicans are beaners. Mexicans are a national group, not an ethnic group. Get your fucking head together.

Nope, I mean what I typed, you look like a 12yr old beaner girly. Sorry if that upsets you so much, but hop into a time machine and see if you can get some white parents to conceive you instead!

And you look like a troglodytic little Canadian. Why are you bitching about being a non-American? How is that my fault? :dunno:

jimnyc
03-04-2010, 04:12 PM
Actually, canuck, the caption specifically stated that the picture was taken in Jalisco, a state deep in the heart of Mexico that is predominantly white. Your bleating about this has convinced me that you're legitimately too stupid to realize that millions and millions of white Mexicans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Mexicans) exist. :lol:

And what would stop a beaner from finding the picture from NYC, uploading it, and claiming it was from elsewhere? NOTHING!

Why do you argue your beanerism so much? Are you embarrassed of your heritage? Have a beer and salute your brethren who work so hard making our lawns look so tidy! :beer:

jimnyc
03-04-2010, 04:13 PM
And you look like a troglodytic little Canadian. Why are you bitching about being a non-American? How is that my fault? :dunno:

"blah blah blah"

Is that your way of stating you win, by just making stuff up out of think air? Well, if I were a beaner I guess I would too. It's gotta suck to wake up every day, look in the mirror, and say "FUCK, I'm still a little brown shit looking bastard, my life sucks!" :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

AllieBaba
03-04-2010, 04:14 PM
*sigh* So you're indeed as stupid as I initially believed. No, Babble, try examining Urban Dictionary next time:

Mexicans are beaners. Mexicans are a national group, not an ethnic group. Get your fucking head together.

Beaner = Hispanic.

Hispanic is an ethnicity.

I know because on state applications for assistance, we have little boxes. We have a box for race, which includes "Asian, White, Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander, American Indian/Alaska Native, Black or African American"
We also have a box for race: "Hispanic/Latino, Not Hispanic/Latino."

Agnapostate
03-04-2010, 04:24 PM
And what would stop a beaner from finding the picture from NYC, uploading it, and claiming it was from elsewhere? NOTHING!

Why do you argue your beanerism so much? Are you embarrassed of your heritage? Have a beer and salute your brethren who work so hard making our lawns look so tidy! :beer:

And what, moreover, would stop a canuck from bleating that the millions of white Mexicans are nonexistent (and perhaps that the biographies of every single white Mexican on Wikipedia are fake)? Nothing, since you've actually been idiotic to do so this whole time, beaver benny. You'll never be a real American, you know. :salute:

"blah blah blah"

Is that your way of stating you win, by just making stuff up out of think air? Well, if I were a beaner I guess I would too. It's gotta suck to wake up every day, look in the mirror, and say "FUCK, I'm still a little brown shit looking bastard, my life sucks!" :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I wouldn't split hairs on that front, kraut. After all, you do have to deal with the indignity of resembling expired, rancid off-pink meat, knowing that all you have to look forward to is Oktoberfest and the Quebec pride march, and realizing that your "women" look like some damn steroidic heifers, especially when they're under Slav influence. Oh, plus, you're Pollack, so you also probably have some diseased bestiality in your line. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Beaner = Hispanic.

Hispanic is an ethnicity.

I know because on state applications for assistance, we have little boxes. We have a box for race, which includes "Asian, White, Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander, American Indian/Alaska Native, Black or African American"

No, beaner = Mexican. Have you ever noticed that there aren't beans in all Hispanic countries? Idiot, that's why beaners are Mexican, unless beans are in the diet of every Spaniard, Peruvian, and Equatorial Guinean!

Incidentally, "Hispanics" and "Latinos" are not a race. They belong to the races that you listed, but are persons of origin from a Hispanic or Latino country, and can be of any race. This is why you're collecting unemployment instead of working at the census bureau.

AllieBaba
03-04-2010, 04:27 PM
Lol, I didn't say they were a race, genius. I said they were an ethnicity. I know because I work as a caseworker, so I spend a good part of every day looking at our state applications for assistance, and entering information about race and ethnicity into our computer programs, for federal fact gathering.

"Beaner is a slang term, widely regarded as inappropriate, that refers to people of Mexican descent or, more broadly, Mestizos."

Note the "descendant" part.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beaner

Agnapostate
03-04-2010, 04:34 PM
Lol, I didn't say they were a race, genius. I said they were an ethnicity. I know because I work as a caseworker, so I spend a good part of every day looking at our state applications for assistance, and entering information about race and ethnicity into our computer programs, for federal fact gathering.

You said:

But regardless, Hispanics/Latinos are not a race or "ethnicity," as they can be of any race or ethnicity. The term "Hispanic" refers to a group of nationalities corresponding to the former Spanish empire, with "Latino" being somewhat more inclusive and incorporating Brazil, etc.

"Beaner is a slang term, widely regarded as inappropriate, that refers to people of Mexican descent or, more broadly, Mestizos."

Contradictory article; I could edit it right now and fix it if I wanted to. First, there's the reference to mestizos, and then..."The term originates from the prevalence of frijoles pintos and other beans in Mexican food." There are millions of mestizos (mixed Indians/whites) in many American countries; since they're significantly distant from Mexico, they don't eat Mexican food. It's a reference to Mexicans. Or is Sequoyah a "beaner" now too? Is Ben Nighthorse Campbell a beaner? :lol:

Note the "descendant" part.

There's no such thing as "Mexican descent." That's akin to speaking of "Canadian descent"; utterly nonsensical.

jimnyc
03-04-2010, 04:47 PM
Contradictory article; I could edit it right now and fix it if I wanted to.

Like I said, any idiot can put shit on wiki, and even worse when they allow little brown people to be editors.

Agnapostate
03-04-2010, 04:49 PM
Like I said, any idiot can put shit on wiki, and even worse when they allow little brown people to be editors.

That was my point, idiot (though I'd be hard-pressed to invent fictional biographies for dozens of white Mexicans without challenge :lol:). And hell, all of America was brown until the interlopers infected it with their encroachment. Get back to your damn special olympics. :beer:

jimnyc
03-04-2010, 04:58 PM
That was my point, idiot (though I'd be hard-pressed to invent fictional biographies for dozens of white Mexicans without challenge :lol:). And hell, all of America was brown until the interlopers infected it with their encroachment. Get back to your damn special olympics. :beer:

You know what's sad for you, even the white people in the special olympics will always be treated better than little brownies like you! People have feelings for those born with diseases, deficiencies and other things that keep them from leading "normal" lives, and we sympathize for them and help them the best we can. But little brown beaners? Nope, you're done from the say you're smuggled out of your mommy.

AllieBaba
03-04-2010, 05:20 PM
You said:

But regardless, Hispanics/Latinos are not a race or "ethnicity," as they can be of any race or ethnicity. The term "Hispanic" refers to a group of nationalities corresponding to the former Spanish empire, with "Latino" being somewhat more inclusive and incorporating Brazil, etc.

Contradictory article; I could edit it right now and fix it if I wanted to. First, there's the reference to mestizos, and then..."The term originates from the prevalence of frijoles pintos and other beans in Mexican food." There are millions of mestizos (mixed Indians/whites) in many American countries; since they're significantly distant from Mexico, they don't eat Mexican food. It's a reference to Mexicans. Or is Sequoyah a "beaner" now too? Is Ben Nighthorse Campbell a beaner? :lol:

There's no such thing as "Mexican descent." That's akin to speaking of "Canadian descent"; utterly nonsensical.

Whoops, my bad, I meant "ethnicity" for the hispanic/non-hispanic.
Yes, we all know the urban dictionary is the go-to source for all definitions, lol.

Agnapostate
03-07-2010, 12:52 AM
You know what's sad for you, even the white people in the special olympics will always be treated better than little brownies like you! People have feelings for those born with diseases, deficiencies and other things that keep them from leading "normal" lives, and we sympathize for them and help them the best we can. But little brown beaners? Nope, you're done from the say you're smuggled out of your mommy.

The most pressing issue in dealing with those with diseases and deficiencies is how to distinguish them from the rest of your kind, kraut.

Brown people are Indians; Indians are brown. Most Mexicans are Indians, not vice versa...*sigh* If the public school system were even slightly more instructive. Here, germ; this (http://swastika-info.com/en/startpage/usa/1092614648.html) might teach you something:

Aus Protest gegen Deutschlands Naziaggression in Europa verbannten die Apachen gemeinsam mit den Navajo, Papago und Hopi die Swastika, ein altes Symbol der Eingeborenen, aus ihren Decken- und Korbentwürfen. Sie wussten, was die Dezimierung einer Rasse bedeutete. Der Apache Miguel Flores und der Hopi Fred Kabotie unterzeichneten im Februar 1940 ein Dokument, das diesen Bann verkündete.

http://www.swastika-info.com/images/amerika/usa/apache/dineswasi.jpg

Translated from your bastard tongue, this describes a Navajo/Apache/Hopi/Tohono O'odham prohibition of usage of the swastika, due to its appropriation by a foreign simian breed. But...oh shit! What's that Apache's name? "Miguel Flores"? Fuck, it must be a treaty between the U.S. and Mexico! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whoops, my bad, I meant "ethnicity" for the hispanic/non-hispanic.
Yes, we all know the urban dictionary is the go-to source for all definitions, lol.

Which is technically also inaccurate, as the term describes a group of nationalities. Would a term such as "Anglo" that described the citizens of all English-speaking countries in the world be an ethnonym? And incidentally, I'm referring to your own Wikipedia definition and its explicit reference to the origin of the term in the bean diet of Mexicans (a national group). Or are fucking Sequoyah and Joseph Brant "beaners" for being "mestizos"? :laugh:

jimnyc
03-07-2010, 06:40 AM
The most pressing issue in dealing with those with diseases and deficiencies is how to distinguish them from the rest of your kind, kraut.

Brown people are Indians; Indians are brown. Most Mexicans are Indians, not vice versa...*sigh* If the public school system were even slightly more instructive. Here, germ; this (http://swastika-info.com/en/startpage/usa/1092614648.html) might teach you something:

Translated from your bastard tongue, this describes a Navajo/Apache/Hopi/Tohono O'odham prohibition of usage of the swastika, due to its appropriation by a foreign simian breed. But...oh shit! What's that Apache's name? "Miguel Flores"? Fuck, it must be a treaty between the U.S. and Mexico!

Save your inane rambling, we've all seen your picture and already know you're a beaner. Why do you try so hard to prove otherwise? It must really suck to spend a lifetime trying to avoid oh so hard who you really are, but not having the ability to hide your own appearances which are a dead giveaway. :coffee:

Agnapostate
03-07-2010, 11:30 AM
Save your inane rambling, we've all seen your picture and already know you're a beaner. Why do you try so hard to prove otherwise? It must really suck to spend a lifetime trying to avoid oh so hard who you really are, but not having the ability to hide your own appearances which are a dead giveaway. :coffee:

In that case, we all know you're a canuck and an illegal iceback who needs to get the fuck out of Doge and America. See how that works, slappy? :lol:

HogTrash
03-07-2010, 01:12 PM
When I suggested that we should abandon political correctness, this isn't quite what I had in mind.

I more or less intrended to do so for the purpose of a more open and honest discussion of our problems.

It is our only hope for a sensible solution.....But I suppose we all must walk before we can run? :dunno:

jimnyc
03-07-2010, 02:01 PM
In that case, we all know you're a canuck and an illegal iceback who needs to get the fuck out of Doge and America. See how that works, slappy? :lol:

Hey, whatever floats your boat. But let me tell a story to further show my point.

In NJ, about 15 years ago or so, I was driving on Route 1 when a beaner looking jerk off cut me off. I went to the middle lane, sped op, and went back to the left lane cutting him off. We were coming up on a red light as he tried to do the same, and of course I was picking up speed so that he couldn't cut me off again. We stopped at the red light, both at the front of the line, him in the middle and me in the left lane. He rolled down his window and said something to me in beaner language and I then tossed about 99 cents worth of pennies at his head which also landed on his roof and hood. Just then the lights went on, there was a cop right behind us that witnessed the whole thing.

We both pulled over after the light, him first and myself behind him. The cop pulled behind both of us, and spoke through the loudspeaker and told us to place our hands out the window and to toss our keys outside the cars, which we both did. He came to me and asked what happened, I told him the truth, and he collected my insurance, registration and license. He then went to the beaner and did the same. Then he went back to his squad car. He was there for a good 20 minutes. He got out of his car and came to my car first, and was holding about 4 tickets in his hand. I thought, shit, now I'm going to have to pay this crap and get points on my license. He handed me my keys back and told me if he caught me pulling stunts like that again he would arrest me. Then he told me to get out of there. As I pulled away, I saw him handing the beaner a handful of tickets...

Btw - it's spelled "dodge", Darth Vader.

HogTrash
03-08-2010, 12:42 PM
Please allow me to help you fellas out with your "beaner" debate.

The simple truth of the matter is, everybody knows exactly what and who we are talking about when we say "beaner".

A prime example would be the funny little brown spanish speaking guys we see hanging around the Home Depot every morning.