PDA

View Full Version : Wash. Times Asks: "How did the Towers Fall so fast?

-Cp
02-25-2010, 04:30 AM
A lingering technical question about the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks still haunts some, and it has political implications: How did 200,000 tons of steel disintegrate and drop in 11 seconds? A thousand architects and engineers want to know, and are calling on Congress to order a new investigation into the destruction of the Twin Towers and Building 7 at the World Trade Center.

"In order to bring down this kind of mass in such a short period of time, the material must have been artificially, exploded outwards," says Richard Gage, a San Francisco architect and founder of the nonprofit Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth.

Mr. Gage, who is a member of the American Institute of Architects, managed to persuade more than 1,000 of his peers to sign a new petition requesting a formal inquiry.

"The official Federal Emergency Management [Agency] and National Institute of Standards and Technology reports provide insufficient, contradictory and fraudulent accounts of the circumstances of the towers' destruction. We are therefore calling for a grand jury investigation of NIST officials," Mr. Gage adds.

The technical issues surrounding the collapse of the towers has prompted years of debate, rebuttal and ridicule.

Read rest at:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/feb/22/inside-the-beltway-70128635/?feat=home_columns

jimnyc
02-25-2010, 06:23 AM
:lol:

Jeff
02-25-2010, 08:30 AM
I think GW shot lasers out his ass at the towers :poke:

glockmail
02-25-2010, 09:35 AM
Gravity.

jimnyc
02-25-2010, 09:52 AM

Gravity.

Now you guys will be accused of being gullible and supporting no matter what the government tells you - regardless of the facts of the thousands of agencies involved who were actually on site doing the investigating. Probably about 99% of the truthers are monday morning QB's with nothing more than THEORIES.

Jeff
02-25-2010, 10:01 AM
Now you guys will be accused of being gullible and supporting no matter what the government tells you - regardless of the facts of the thousands of agencies involved who were actually on site doing the investigating. Probably about 99% of the truthers are monday morning QB's with nothing more than THEORIES.

Jim I watched a special on this very subject a month or so ago, they had some of the best architects and engineers in the world involved with the investigation of 9/11 and none could say anything other than what we all now

Cp I made a inappropriate joke and I apologize to you, but it bothers me a lot to think people are still trying to prove the government did this, I think we all ought to be standing together as one to when it comes to a tragedy like this instead of trying to blame what has been proven over and over to be not true

glockmail
02-25-2010, 10:10 AM
I've read the report by the American Society of Civil Engineers. I design structures and have studied the tower's original drawings. People think that because somethings really big it's invincible and will be around forever.

Sir Evil
02-25-2010, 06:47 PM
A lingering technical question about the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks still haunts some, and it has political implications: How did 200,000 tons of steel disintegrate and drop in 11 seconds?

Termites! :slap:

SassyLady
02-26-2010, 02:08 AM

I don't think I have ever shot soda out my nose before....warn someone before you say something soooooooooo funnnnnnnny!!!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Jeff
02-26-2010, 08:49 AM
I don't think I have ever shot soda out my nose before....warn someone before you say something soooooooooo funnnnnnnny!!!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Sorry Princess I will try better to warn ya :laugh2:

chesswarsnow
03-08-2010, 10:08 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. I actually believe this, because I was there watching it when GW bent over and these invisable laser beams shot out of his bum.
2. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

cat slave
03-09-2010, 10:01 PM
A lingering technical question about the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks still haunts some, and it has political implications: How did 200,000 tons of steel disintegrate and drop in 11 seconds? A thousand architects and engineers want to know, and are calling on Congress to order a new investigation into the destruction of the Twin Towers and Building 7 at the World Trade Center.

"In order to bring down this kind of mass in such a short period of time, the material must have been artificially, exploded outwards," says Richard Gage, a San Francisco architect and founder of the nonprofit Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth.

Mr. Gage, who is a member of the American Institute of Architects, managed to persuade more than 1,000 of his peers to sign a new petition requesting a formal inquiry.

"The official Federal Emergency Management [Agency] and National Institute of Standards and Technology reports provide insufficient, contradictory and fraudulent accounts of the circumstances of the towers' destruction. We are therefore calling for a grand jury investigation of NIST officials," Mr. Gage adds.

The technical issues surrounding the collapse of the towers has prompted years of debate, rebuttal and ridicule.

Read rest at:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/feb/22/inside-the-beltway-70128635/?feat=home_columns

I dont for a millisecond put the government past anything,
but if for no other reason there is no way, considering how
many people something like this would require could possibly keep their mouths shut.

Wouldnt flaming jet fuel have some impact on bringing
the towers down????

-Cp
03-10-2010, 04:04 AM
I dont for a millisecond put the government past anything,
but if for no other reason there is no way, considering how
many people something like this would require could possibly keep their mouths shut.

Wouldnt flaming jet fuel have some impact on bringing
the towers down????

No.. over 90% of the fuel was consumed on impact.. Jet fuel doesn't sit and burn for minutes.. once ignited, it quickly burns up...

-Cp
03-10-2010, 04:07 AM
Jim I watched a special on this very subject a month or so ago, they had some of the best architects and engineers in the world involved with the investigation of 9/11 and none could say anything other than what we all now

Really? "the best architects and engineers" eh?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CUmGvyUIU_E&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CUmGvyUIU_E&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

glockmail
03-10-2010, 09:34 AM
No.. over 90% of the fuel was consumed on impact.. Jet fuel doesn't sit and burn for minutes.. once ignited, it quickly burns up... Wrong. Only the surface of the fuel burns. Lots of fuel drained down into lower floors.

-Cp
03-10-2010, 01:09 PM
Wrong. Only the surface of the fuel burns. Lots of fuel drained down into lower floors.

Really? And you KNOW for a fact that "lots of it drained down into the lower floors" how?

glockmail
03-10-2010, 04:21 PM
Really? And you KNOW for a fact that "lots of it drained down into the lower floors" how? Because I read the ASCE report, and that's how lower floors caught fire. *shrug*

jimnyc
03-10-2010, 06:52 PM
My, my, how times change one's perception.

-Cp wrote before:

First off Sertes is a complete tool if he really believes 9/11 was an inside job. Also - if he believes that, then he's yet another reason for folks to know and understand why it's sad when cousins marry.

Secondly, Jim - all one needs to do is point him to the Popular Mechanics 9/11report which provides unshakable proof that 9/11 was in fact carried out by our enemy:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html?page=5

Right there - end of story, no need to drag it out in the other thread...

So, -Cp, congrats on your nuptials to your cousin! :laugh2: