PDA

View Full Version : *Damn The Killer Whale: He's A Killer?*

chesswarsnow
02-25-2010, 02:41 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Well I've been reading about this poor trainer getting murdered by Tilkum the, *Killer Whale*.
2. Seems he's already killed two people,......:eek:
3. How many people does this, *Killer Whale* have to kill before they make perfume out of his ass?
4. I think this PC crap, of *Save The Whales* has gone far enough!
5. I want this freakin whale to be made into something, and soon!
5. (a) At one point in this link they said it was a *Terrible Accedent*, hell no this wasn't a *Terrible Accident*, it was PC'ness running amuck, and it got this lady killed!
6. Link and Sample:http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/02/25/florida.seaworld.death/index.html

""While this incident remains the subject of an ongoing death investigation, there are no signs of foul play," the sheriff's statement said. "All evidence and witness statements indicate that the death was a tragic accident."

6. (a) Not my family, I would be screaming!!!, this was murder, you dumb ass bastards! this could of happened to anyone, the lady is not related to me personally.

"Tillikum has been linked to two other deaths. He and two other whales were involved in the drowning of a trainer at a Victoria, British Columbia, marine park in 1991. The trainer fell into the whale tank at the Sea Land Marine Park Victoria and was dragged underwater as park visitors watched.

In 1999, Tillikum was blamed for the death of a 27-year-old man whose body was found floating in a tank at SeaWorld, the apparent victim of a whale's "horseplay," authorities said then."

""I don't believe the killer whale purposely intended to kill the woman," she said. "It was more likely an accident, I would guess." But, she said, the whale could also have been frustrated for some reason."

7. The intent is the problem, it doesn't matter if the whale intended to do it or not, it did it, and this is the *THIRD TIME*, now its time to bar-b-gue the bastard!
8. The PC police, will say, its just a poor isolated accident, mainly because he's so couped up all the time, like he is in prison, you would kill people to when you had the chance, to even the score on the *White Man*, even thou she was a *White Women*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Abbey Marie
02-25-2010, 02:52 PM
When I read your title, I thought for a moment that you got it.

The KILLER whale was being a KILLER whale. Put them in captivity, where they do not belong, and things will happen. I feel for this woman's family, but this surely should not be surprising to anyone.

Free Willy, and let him go kill seals and sea lions as God intended.

Noir
02-25-2010, 02:58 PM

The KILLER whale was being a KILLER whale. Put them in captivity, where they do not belong, and things will happen. I feel for this woman's family, but this surely should not be surprising to anyone.

0.o

So you think this whale should be free, 'as god intended' and yet you eat murdered fish?

chesswarsnow
02-25-2010, 02:59 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I did get it, thats why I said, *Damn The Killer Whale*.
2. He should not be released, hell no!!!!
3. He should be made into whale sauages.
4. Or roasted on the barb,.....
5. This kind of PC'edness, can get you killed, and this lady would attest to it.
6. If she wasn't already dead!:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Abbey Marie
02-25-2010, 03:00 PM
0.o

So you think this whale should be free, 'as god intended' and yet you eat murdered fish?

Noir, to use an old phrase, you are a broken record. :rolleyes:

Abbey Marie
02-25-2010, 03:01 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I did get it, thats why I said, *Damn The Killer Whale*.
2. He should not be released, hell no!!!!
3. He should be made into whale sauages.
4. Or roasted on the barb,.....
5. This kind of PC'edness, can get you killed, and this lady would attest to it.
6. If she wasn't already dead!:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What is PC about having an animal perform for money?

Noir
02-25-2010, 03:03 PM
Noir, to use an old phrase, you are a broken record. :rolleyes:

And you;re being hypocritical, i know which i'd rather be

Abbey Marie
02-25-2010, 03:09 PM
And you;re being hypocritical, i know which i'd rather be

Nah, you aren't thinking clearly, probably due to your youth and passion for the subject. Like "Willy" I believe in all fish swimming free in their natural habitat. Don't you?

Noir
02-25-2010, 03:14 PM
Nah, you aren't thinking clearly, probably due to your youth and passion for the subject. Like "Willy" I believe in all fish swimming free in their natural habitat. Don't you?

I am unsure, i can see the need for Zoo's and Farms ect, and as such i am not yet certain between the lines of animal rights and captivity.

However, you will on the one hand say 'fish should be free' and on the other happily see them murdered and eat their flesh =/

chesswarsnow
02-25-2010, 03:16 PM
Sorry bout that,

What is PC about having an animal perform for money?

1. Abbey, Abbey, Abbye,........
2. This isn't a movie, its real life and death, the whale has killed three times, even in a court of law, three times and your out!
3. Letting him go, would be tragic to the all three victims, how is it you can't see that?
4. What if all three of these victims were your siblings you all being *Sea World Trainers*?
5. One back in 1991, your older brother.
6. One in 1999 you middle brother..
7. And this one, your nearest sister.
8. I think you might want something done, huh???
9. Or would you show up the next day for work, being ready to start the rehab for Tilkum? :eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Abbey Marie
02-25-2010, 03:20 PM
I am unsure, i can see the need for Zoo's and Farms ect, and as such i am not yet certain between the lines of animal rights and captivity.

However, you will on the one hand say 'fish should be free' and on the other happily see them murdered and eat their flesh =/

Yes. I think it is cruel to keep animals in captivity. There may be a need such as breeding programs to save an endangered species, but on the whole, I think they should live free. Can you imagine living your life in a small cage or a tank? Circus animals have a particularly bad life, as they spend their lives being carted from place to place in small transports, only to be let out to "perform" and then go back into the transport. Ditto for rodeo animals. Do you recall the Gorilla who lived most of his life behind a glass cage in a shopping mall? Well, at least he didn't have to balance a ball on hos nose for entertainment I guess.

I would rather live free for whatever time I have, than spend my life like that.

Noir
02-25-2010, 03:20 PM
Sorry bout that,

2. This isn't a movie, its real life and death, the whale has killed three times, even in a court of law, three times and your out!
3. Letting him go, would be tragic to the all three victims, how is it you can't see that?
4. What if all three of these victims were your siblings you all being *Sea World Trainers*?
9. Or would you show up the next day for work, being ready to start the rehab for Tilkum? :eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So wait, now you want to treat an animal like a human under the law?

Oh lawd :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Noir
02-25-2010, 03:23 PM
Yes. I think it is cruel to keep animals in captivity. There may be a need such as breeding programs to save an endangered species, but on the whole, I think they should live free. Can you imagine living your life in a small cage or a tank? Circus animals have a particularly bad life, as they spend their lives being carted from place to place in small transports, only to be let out to "perform" and then go back into the transport. Ditto for rodeo animals. Do you recall the Gorilla who lived most of his life behind a glass cage in a shopping mall? Well, at least he didn't have to balance a ball on hos nose for entertainment I guess.

I would rather live free for whatever time I have, than spend my life like that.

Indeedy i certainly do not support Animals circuses and so forth.

and you failed to mention the fact that you think its cruel to keep animals in captivity, but you think its fine to murder them (if they have fins) and eat their flesh, thus the hypocrisy, i'm not surprised you didn't want to mention that though.

Trigg
02-25-2010, 03:31 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The whale is being a wild animal. Anyone who gets into a tank/cage, whatever with a wild animal is taking a risk. One that I'm sure, she accepted.

Trigg
02-25-2010, 03:33 PM

and you failed to mention the fact that you think its cruel to keep animals in captivity, but you think its fine to murder them (if they have fins) and eat their flesh, thus the hypocrisy, i'm not surprised you didn't want to mention that though.

well I don't know about Abby, but I also don't think animals should live in captivity, unless it's for a breeding program, but I'm all for eating them. Especially crab legs, yummy :dance:

Abbey Marie
02-25-2010, 03:37 PM

Sigh. Once and for all: Living free and dying are two different things. Fish will eventually be eaten by something or somebody, whether it be by a human or another fish. In the meantime, I believe they should live freely in their natural habitat. Clear enough?

Abbey Marie
02-25-2010, 03:38 PM
The whale is being a wild animal. Anyone who gets into a tank/cage, whatever with a wild animal is taking a risk. One that I'm sure, she accepted.

Exactly. :thumb:

chesswarsnow
02-25-2010, 03:40 PM
Sorry bout that,

So wait, now you want to treat an animal like a human under the law?

Oh lawd :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

1. Oh go eat some brussel sprouts, veg head.
2. It was a comparison son.
3. What if some day you get lucky and get married, and have a baby.
4. And you had your only son,...... and he was 6 months old,...... and you were out in that English Garden, eating your mashed potatoes and squash and tea, he sitting at your feet in the green grass.
5. When all of a sudden a fox comes out of the bushes right next to you, while your spooning in a lump of mashed potatoes, and catches your boy by the throat, dragging him into the bushes murdering him by chomping on his neck.
6. You would be so understanding, and merciful to the fox, may even adopt the fox too, am I right?:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
02-25-2010, 04:06 PM
Sigh. Once and for all: Living free and dying are two different things. Fish will eventually be eaten by something or somebody, whether it be by a human or another fish. In the meantime, I believe they should live freely in their natural habitat. Clear enough?

Mymymy,

So they should be able to live free until we murder them, because another animal is going to kill them anyway...inwhich case why do you not eat land animals? This is what i really don't get about pescetarians, if you know that its wrong to murder and eat land animals, why is it okay to murder and eat sealife?

Noir
02-25-2010, 04:09 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Oh go eat some brussel sprouts, veg head.
2. It was a comparison son.
3. What if some day you get lucky and get married, and have a baby.
4. And you had your only son,...... and he was 6 months old,...... and you were out in that English Garden, eating your mashed potatoes and squash and tea, he sitting at your feet in the green grass.
5. When all of a sudden a fox comes out of the bushes right next to you, while your spooning in a lump of mashed potatoes, and catches your boy by the throat, dragging him into the bushes murdering him by chomping on his neck.
6. You would be so understanding, and merciful to the fox, may even adopt the fox too, am I right?:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I would ofcourse do everything in my power to save my son, if that involves killing the fox then so be it, that is an issue of survival, and as i have made clear before, killing animals for survival is fine, its death for no reason which i so abhor.

Jeff
02-25-2010, 04:15 PM

Lets not forget he killed twice before, so ya get in the tank with him knowing that well DUH :laugh2:

Mr. P
02-25-2010, 04:21 PM
120 people die per day in motor Vehicle Accidents in the USA.

That DAMN WHALE!

Just sayin.

Jeff
02-25-2010, 04:33 PM

That DAMN WHALE!

Just sayin.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

This is true , and there are how many deaths in the tub every year, but this is all a bit of a stretch, the whale killed 3 times in 2 and a 1/2 years

How many times a year does the same tub hurt someone ? or does the same Motor vehicle kill people?

Mr. P
02-25-2010, 04:43 PM

This is true , and there are how many deaths in the tub every year, but this is all a bit of a stretch, the whale killed 3 times in 2 and a 1/2 years

How many times a year does the same tub hurt someone ? or does the same Motor vehicle kill people?

Be careful in the bath tub and in the car...Be VERY careful near a KILLER whale. Common sense.

chesswarsnow
02-25-2010, 04:58 PM
Sorry bout that,

I would ofcourse do everything in my power to save my son, if that involves killing the fox then so be it, that is an issue of survival, and as i have made clear before, killing animals for survival is fine, its death for no reason which i so abhor.

1. Sorry man, its too late, he's dead already.
2. The fox is trapped in *The Garden*.
3. Now what?
4. You can't change the story, its my story, I get to do that, not yourself.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Jeff
02-25-2010, 05:02 PM
Be careful in the bath tub and in the car...Be VERY careful near a KILLER whale. Common sense.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

My Point exactly, and he had all ready shown twice he was a mean mambo jambo, :laugh2:

Not funny really people lost there lives but common sense should kick in somewhere, lol

chesswarsnow
02-25-2010, 05:02 PM
Sorry bout that,

That DAMN WHALE!

Just sayin.

1. So are you for or against allowing this killer to live then?
2. If you are for, I hear there is a job opening in Florida, something about *Killer Whale Tranee Position*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

cat slave
02-25-2010, 05:03 PM
Exactly. :thumb:

I completely agree.

I dont think that wild things should be taken and displayed for the amusement
of people who then are aghast when they behave like a wild animal.

Dont want to get wet? Stay out of the rain forest.

Im sorry for the young ladies tragic death but things are just what they are.

chesswarsnow
02-25-2010, 05:04 PM
Sorry bout that,

My Point exactly, and he had all ready shown twice he was a mean mambo jambo, :laugh2:

Not funny really people lost there lives but common sense should kick in somewhere, lol

1. LOL put aside, now, would you have the whale live or die?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Missileman
02-25-2010, 05:07 PM
Mymymy,

So they should be able to live free until we murder them, because another animal is going to kill them anyway...inwhich case why do you not eat land animals? This is what i really don't get about pescetarians, if you know that its wrong to murder and eat land animals, why is it okay to murder and eat sealife?

Murder is the unlawful killing of another human being. Killing another animal species for food is part of life, it's entirely natural, GET OVER IT!

BTW tomato murderer...just because we can't detect it doesn't mean your veggies aren't screaming in agony with every bite. :poke:

Binky
02-25-2010, 05:14 PM
There's a reason why it was called "a killer whale." Duh....that's the type of critter it was. It killed. To kill is in its genetics. And it was greedy and stupid to put it a cage, so to speak, and collect money from people who wanted to watch it perform. And I would venture a guess that the lady knew exactly what she was getting into the day she began working with it. She was not oblivious to the fact that it was a killer whale.....As with lion tamers working with lions and tigers in a circus, she had given herself another option as to how and when she would die.

Jeff
02-25-2010, 05:14 PM
[QUOTE=chesswarsnow;411641]Sorry bout that,

1. LOL put aside, now, would you have the whale live or die?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Honestly James I think he would live, he isn't called a Killer whale for no reason, they let him kill twice, somewhere ya might want to stay out of the tank, and if he was out in the ocean , this would never of happened

Noir
02-25-2010, 05:15 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Sorry man, its too late, he's dead already.
2. The fox is trapped in *The Garden*.
3. Now what?
4. You can't change the story, its my story, I get to do that, not yourself.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

In the heat of the moment i would likely bash its brains to pieces.
Would you see that as unreasonable?

Noir
02-25-2010, 05:21 PM
Murder is the unlawful killing of another human being. Killing another animal species for food is part of life, it's entirely natural, GET OVER IT!

BTW tomato murderer...just because we can't detect it doesn't mean your veggies aren't screaming in agony with every bite. :poke:

But you do not need to kill another animal for food, it is unnecessary.

and even if the veggies are going through agony (which you know as well as i do that they're not) They are needed for survival. We know that animals do go through agony, and are not needed, yet they are slaughtered non the less, and you have no problem with that :poke:

Missileman
02-25-2010, 05:36 PM
But you do not need to kill another animal for food, it is unnecessary.

and even if the veggies are going through agony (which you know as well as i do that they're not) They are needed for survival. We know that animals do go through agony, and are not needed, yet they are slaughtered non the less, and you have no problem with that :poke:

Why can't the spared group be the poor screaming veggies? I can survive on just meat and fish. If I choose to not eat veggies, then I must eat meat for survival.

Binky
02-25-2010, 05:38 PM
..............Changed my mind on posting.........:laugh2:

Noir
02-25-2010, 05:40 PM
Why can't the spared group be the poor screaming veggies? I can survive on just meat and fish. If I choose to not eat veggies, then I must eat meat for survival.

Sure if you wana do that, do that, you'll be dead within a few months.

Noir
02-25-2010, 05:41 PM
Yeah, I can see you trying. I can also see the whale having you for a snack. Guess who'd win.....:laugh2::laugh2:

You don't think i could kill a fox?

Binky
02-25-2010, 05:43 PM
You don't think i could kill a fox?

Actually, I typed away a reply before reading all the posts and I was referring to the whale.......Sorry....there are times in my life when I can be an airhead. Apparently, this was one of them....:laugh2::laugh2:

Noir
02-25-2010, 05:46 PM
Actually, I typed away a reply before reading all the posts and I was referring to the whale.......Sorry....there are times in my life when I can be an airhead. Apparently, this was one of them....:laugh2::laugh2:

No worries, you are a women after all :p
all in forgiven :3

Jeff
02-25-2010, 05:46 PM

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Apparently :laugh2:

And Noir I am not sure ya can kill a fox, :laugh2:, seriously your love of animals might stop ya

Mr. P
02-25-2010, 05:47 PM

But we can see it. I saw plants hooked to like an EEG many yrs ago. When cut or whatever the graphs went off the wall.

Noir
02-25-2010, 05:47 PM

And Noir I am not sure ya can kill a fox, :laugh2:, seriously your love of animals might stop ya

I know, but it just ate my child =/
I'd atleast give it a good kick.

Binky
02-25-2010, 05:56 PM

I agree. I would rather live free than to be pinned down in any way. Animals were not meant to be caged up. They were intended to live free. Man brought them to capitvity. And for what? In order to exploit them and becoming rich off them....

Binky
02-25-2010, 05:57 PM

You didn't have to laugh quite that hard and long. Nor did you have to agree with me....:laugh2::laugh2:

Missileman
02-25-2010, 06:09 PM
Sure if you wana do that, do that, you'll be dead within a few months.

On what basis do you make that statement?

Noir
02-25-2010, 06:33 PM
On what basis do you make that statement?

Well given the vitamin/mineral deficiencies you will have not to mention digestive problems, high blood pressure, increased risk of heart disease, high cholesterol. Then there's the lack of carbohydrates leading to rapid weight loss. Your body simply isn't able to cope with a meat only diet,

I would also like to know how you would feed these animals that you are going to eat, surly not with plants, t'would be rather ironic.

Missileman
02-25-2010, 06:41 PM
Well given the vitamin/mineral deficiencies you will have not to mention digestive problems, high blood pressure, increased risk of heart disease, high cholesterol. Then there's the lack of carbohydrates leading to rapid weight loss. Your body simply isn't able to cope with a meat only diet,

I would also like to know how you would feed these animals that you are going to eat, surly not with plants, t'would be rather ironic.

Where does it say that I can't take supplements of vitamins and minerals. What the animals I eat consume is irrelevant as long as it's not toxic. Toss in dairy products and I'll be able to maintain a healthy weight.

And I don't suppose that you've considered that some of the nutrients that your veggies absorbed were derived from animals? Would that too be ironic?

Binky
02-25-2010, 06:43 PM
No worries, you are a women after all :p
all in forgiven :3

:laugh2::laugh2: And you, are just a sweetie pie......:lol:

chesswarsnow
02-25-2010, 06:48 PM
Sorry bout that,

In the heat of the moment i would likely bash its brains to pieces.
Would you see that as unreasonable?

1. That would be murder wouldn't it?
2. Atleast in your mind.
3. So why would we allow this whale to live?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
02-25-2010, 06:54 PM
Where does it say that I can't take supplements of vitamins and minerals. What the animals I eat consume is irrelevant as long as it's not toxic. Toss in dairy products and I'll be able to maintain a healthy weight.

And I don't suppose that you've considered that some of the nutrients that your veggies absorbed were derived from animals? Would that too be ironic?

I hope those vitamins and minerals supplements are 100% man made, and do not have any plant extract in them, and the 100% man made ones are no were near as good for you as natural ones.

What the animals eat does not concern you? So you are not concerned about how many plants are killed to make your meat? Surly the death of plants should be top of your list of things you want stopped, no?

Dairy will not give you carbohydrates, for that you need pasta, bread ect...

If a bird dies, falls out of a tree, becomes one with the soil and the tree uptakes nutrients from it then okay, what would be wrong is to go out and murder birds and leave them at the bases of trees so they would get the nutrients would be wrong.

Noir
02-25-2010, 06:59 PM
Sorry bout that,

2. Atleast in your mind.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yep, murder hot blood.

But the comparison is not equal, in what you put to me, it was a helpless child and was minding its own business when it was attacked. In the case of the OP, these were adults, doing what they wanted to do. There is a massive difference.

Missileman
02-25-2010, 07:05 PM
I hope those vitamins and minerals supplements are 100% man made, and do not have any plant extract in them, and the 100% man made ones are no were near as good for you as natural ones.

What the animals eat does not concern you? So you are not concerned about how many plants are killed to make your meat? Surly the death of plants should be top of your list of things you want stopped, no?

Dairy will not give you carbohydrates, for that you need pasta, bread ect...

If a bird dies, falls out of a tree, becomes one with the soil and the tree uptakes nutrients from it then okay, what would be wrong is to go out and murder birds and leave them at the bases of trees so they would get the nutrients would be wrong.

If the fruit falls off the tree and is then fed to the animals, there's no problem, right? Or hay is cut down after it dies.

Noir
02-25-2010, 07:11 PM
If the fruit falls off the tree and is then fed to the animals, there's no problem, right? Or hay is cut down after it dies.

Ah okay, so you will not eat food from farms? You will only eat meat from animals that have ate from fruit that has fallen of a tree naturally, maybe i was being optimistic saying you'd last a few months.

and i don't know if something has been lost in translation, but over here hay is dead grass,

Also good to see you dropped the man-made supplements tosh, as they are useless.

chesswarsnow
02-25-2010, 07:23 PM
Sorry bout that,

Yep, murder hot blood.

But the comparison is not equal, in what you put to me, it was a helpless child and was minding its own business when it was attacked. In the case of the OP, these were adults, doing what they wanted to do. There is a massive difference.

1. And is it, or is it not murder for the baby?
2. Was the fox mudering the child?
3. Or was it natural for the fox to take the life away from the baby?
4. Do animals know between the right to life as far as the world goes?
5. Should the family of the lady killed, sue the mammal, or Sea World, for wrongful death?
6. The mammal is like any other animal, and should be made into something useful.
7. Most here are so wrapped up in PC'ness its a shame.
8. "Oh God, save the whales even the bad ones, they are pinned up all the time, its not their fault, theyr're meant to be in the wild"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Missileman
02-25-2010, 07:45 PM
Ah okay, so you will not eat food from farms? You will only eat meat from animals that have ate from fruit that has fallen of a tree naturally, maybe i was being optimistic saying you'd last a few months.

and i don't know if something has been lost in translation, but over here hay is dead grass,

Also good to see you dropped the man-made supplements tosh, as they are useless.

don't forget seafood...and I believe I could get some carbs by eating honey and not break your rules.

Missileman
02-25-2010, 08:25 PM

I was talking about feeding the animals I'm going to eat deceased grass or fruit that has fallen from trees so as to not be accused of murdering a plant in order to survive.

Abbey Marie
02-25-2010, 08:46 PM
Sorry bout that,

2. Atleast in your mind.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What would you accomplish by murdering it?

It wouldn't be a deterrent to other whales; they wouldn't know what you are doing.

Our safety? Release it back to the ocean, and no other human ever need be hurt by it.

The only reason would be to exact revenge on an animal for doing what he naturally does in his own environment, (and something he couldn't fully even understand), which we humans, in our greed, took him out of. With no seals or sea lions to hunt, coupled with the frustration of being penned in, I am surprised this doesn't happen much more often.

We no longer give the death penalty to the mentally retarded, because they don't really understand what they are doing, either.

DragonStryk72
02-25-2010, 10:21 PM
Okay, a few things: One, Killer Whales are called such because they look like whales and hunt other whales. Actually, they're from the dolphin family.

Two, it is not necessarily the direct fault of the whale. If you got hit by a three ton whale because you were off cue when it jumped, you'd be done, just absolutely done. this doesn't mean the whale is trying to kill you.

Three, the whale is only linked in three deaths, and has not been a direct cause in either previous case. One of the deaths was a homeless man who snuck in, and jumped in the tank to go for a "ride". He drowned, not the animal's fault. The other incident involved two other whales, and Tilikum was simply in the tank at the time.

there is far too much jumping to conclusions in this thread. We don't know exactly how it happened or what preceded it. The trainer may have gaffed, since the Orca was above water at the time on one of those partly wet platforms they have. Every person who has talked about Tilikum in the article has said he was a dominant male, and this necessitates a very specific approach to the animal. The same would have happened with wolves, or any other animal that has a dominance instinct.

chesswarsnow
02-26-2010, 06:29 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Oh yes, *SAVE THE WHALES*,...*KILL THE PEOPLE*,....I got it!
2. A whale has more rights than a white person, or human for that matter.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Trigg
02-26-2010, 07:59 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It is a wild animal, she accepted the risk when she got into the water with it.

"a white person"????? I don't even know what to say to that part of your statement. Would it have mattered if she was Asian or black????

Noir
02-26-2010, 08:37 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Your agenda is in evvvvvvvvverying

Mr. P
02-26-2010, 08:40 PM
I want some of what Cheezy is smokin.:laugh2:

chesswarsnow
02-26-2010, 09:08 PM
Sorry bout that,

It is a wild animal, she accepted the risk when she got into the water with it.

"a white person"????? I don't even know what to say to that part of your statement. Would it have mattered if she was Asian or black????

1. Yes it would have.
2. The PC police would be there, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, demanding that this fish be put down, cause it was just another way, that *The White Man* is keeping the brothers down.!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
02-26-2010, 09:10 PM
Sorry bout that,

Your agenda is in evvvvvvvvverying

1. Sure my agenda is multi-layered.
2. I'm not a *One Trick Pony*!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
02-26-2010, 09:12 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. What I'm smoken you can't have!:laugh2:
2. You are an outsider, my smoke isn't for you, its holy smoke.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Mr. P
02-26-2010, 09:14 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. What I'm smoken you can't have!:laugh2:
2. You are an outsider, my smoke isn't for you, its holy smoke.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Bogart, huh? :laugh2:

Trigg
02-26-2010, 09:26 PM
Sorry bout that,
1. Yes it would have.
2. The PC police would be there, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, demanding that this fish be put down, cause it was just another way, that *The White Man* is keeping the brothers down.!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

If you say so, though I doubt Sharpton would have much to say about a black chick working in sea World.

Jeff
02-26-2010, 09:54 PM
Bogart, huh? :laugh2:

Haven't heard that since I was a youngster :laugh2:

krisy
02-26-2010, 10:43 PM
I watched the press conference today about this. They believe the whale grabbed her by her pony tail and pulled her in. There's a lot of speculation that he possibly was playing or thought her pony tail was a fish.

I don't believe the whale should be destroyed. Humans took a wild animal and tried to make him a domesticated animal....it's not going to work with any wild animal. These aren't dogs,they're 12000 pound whales! This trainer has been working with this whale for years,so I have to wonder if his intentions were really to kil her? Wouldn't he have done that by now?

I feel horrible for this woman. She obviously loved these animals . Her family doesnt want the whale put down either according to the CEO of Sea World.

cat slave
02-27-2010, 05:30 PM
I watched the press conference today about this. They believe the whale grabbed her by her pony tail and pulled her in. There's a lot of speculation that he possibly was playing or thought her pony tail was a fish.

I don't believe the whale should be destroyed. Humans took a wild animal and tried to make him a domesticated animal....it's not going to work with any wild animal. These aren't dogs,they're 12000 pound whales! This trainer has been working with this whale for years,so I have to wonder if his intentions were really to kil her? Wouldn't he have done that by now?

I feel horrible for this woman. She obviously loved these animals . Her family doesnt want the whale put down either according to the CEO of Sea World.

The first time I saw a clip of the trainer with her wet pony tail, I said that it
looked just like the fish they dangle in front of the whales!

The whale was trained to come up and grab the fish....it most likely made
a mistake.

Why is it when animals of any sort harm a human they are dusted off.
When humans, who are supposed to know right from wrong, can make
mistakes over and over and over and are not held responsible?

Jeff
02-27-2010, 08:13 PM

ya sure he is smokin and not shootin :laugh2:

chesswarsnow
02-27-2010, 08:55 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. All this *Save The Whales* is PC'ness.
2. I don't buy into it.
3. I would be shooting that whale 20 minutes after it killed the girl.
4. They claim its too expensive to kill.
5. I put a higher value on life than The Blackstone Group does.
6. Its a sad day for Fathers little girls.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
02-27-2010, 08:57 PM
Sorry bout that,

ya sure he is smokin and not shootin :laugh2:

1. If I were smoken or shootin something, I would'nt be giving any away to you two beggers!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Jeff
02-27-2010, 09:27 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. If I were smoken or shootin something, I would'nt be giving any away to you two beggers!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Stingy Bitch :laugh2::laugh2:

Mr. P
02-27-2010, 10:01 PM
Stingy Bitch :laugh2::laugh2:

Yep, he's gonna Bogart. :laugh2:

Jeff
02-27-2010, 10:11 PM
Yep, he's gonna Bogart. :laugh2:

No Doubt :laugh2:

chesswarsnow
02-28-2010, 11:53 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. I think the Gov. of Florida is going to give the whale a medal.
2. For killing the lady the other day.
3. Seems she deserved it, so its time to drag out the liberal old saying, "On With The Show!!!"
4. Its a Hollywood thing.
5. Maybe the next person will be a guy, and perhaps when you go, whenever that is, you will be able to see it in *Real Life*.
5. Ewwwww,...won't that be fun!?
6. Maybe the whale with snap his head off!?
7. Look at it as a Nascar race, you never know when a accident will take place, tires fltying, bodies being burned to death, you'll be fine, no go see Tilkum perform!
8. Till he Kum for you,..hehehehehe,...!!!!:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
02-28-2010, 12:04 PM
Her family written obituary:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/os-sea-world-orlando-killer-whale-trainer20100226,0,6143011.story

Read family-written obituary of Dawn Brancheau, SeaWorld trainer killed by killer whale

10:48 PM CST, February 26, 2010

Dawn Therese Brancheau, 40, of St. Cloud, formerly of Cedar Lake, Ind., passed away February 24, 2010 doing what she loved.

Inspired as a child after seeing a Shamu show, Brancheau knew at an early age that she wanted to perform with the whales. While living her dream, she was a source of inspiration and joy to her family and friends. We are blessed to have been a part of her wonderful life and will forever cherish the memories of her in our hearts, minds, and souls.

chesswarsnow
02-28-2010, 12:14 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. :lol: When did you get that PC Police badge Kathianne?:laugh2:
2. You wear it well, deary.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
02-28-2010, 12:17 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. :lol: When did you get that PC Police badge Kathianne?:laugh2:
2. You wear it well, deary.