PDA

View Full Version : "Experts" Claim Jan 2010 Hottest On Record

red states rule
02-28-2010, 04:34 PM
Where the hell do these "experts" get their data? Do they really think people are stupid enough to beleieve what they are saying?

WEATHER: HOTTEST JANUARY EVER SAY CLIMATE EXPERTS

CLIMATE scientists yesterday stunned Britons suffering the coldest winter for 30 years by claiming last month was the *hottest January the world has ever seen.

The remarkable claim, based on global satellite data, follows Arctic temperatures that brought snow, ice and travel chaos to millions in the UK.

At the height of the big freeze, the entire country was blanketed in snow. But Australian weather expert Professor Neville Nicholls, of Monash University in Melbourne, said yesterday: “January, according to satellite data, was the hottest January we’ve ever seen.

“Last November was the hottest November we’ve ever seen. November-January as a whole is the hottest November-January the world has seen.” Veteran *climatologist Professor Nicholls was speaking at an online climate change briefing, added: “It’s not warming the same everywhere but it is really quite challenging to find places that haven’t warmed in the past 50 years.”

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/160556

chesswarsnow
02-28-2010, 05:49 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah, *The Experts*, *Gore's Goon's* if anyone's an *Expert* I'm the *Expert* as an example, on DP here, last summer I predicted we would have the worst winter on record.
2. Yeah, I nailed it!
3. And this summer I am predicting the coolest summer of all time.
4. So get ready, its going to be a mild one.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

red states rule
02-28-2010, 06:13 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah, *The Experts*, *Gore's Goon's* if anyone's an *Expert* I'm the *Expert* as an example, on DP here, last summer I predicted we would have the worst winter on record.
2. Yeah, I nailed it!
3. And this summer I am predicting the coolest summer of all time.
4. So get ready, its going to be a mild one.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I hope you are right. I will save on the electric bill by not using the centeral A/C as much

I refuse to sweat in my own house during the summer. I do not think twice to set the A/C on "Arctic Blast" during the summer

03-01-2010, 07:00 PM
That was the hottest January on record????

Jeff
03-01-2010, 07:37 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Wow I could get me a new Job, LOL

I heard on the closing ceremony for the Olympics one of the actors asked where was the Global warming when it was minus 30, lol, when the liberal actors go against ya, you know it is all but over, LOL

red states rule
03-02-2010, 07:07 AM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Wow I could get me a new Job, LOL

I heard on the closing ceremony for the Olympics one of the actors asked where was the Global warming when it was minus 30, lol, when the liberal actors go against ya, you know it is all but over, LOL

The enviro wackos are something else. The snow snowiest year ever in DC, PA, MD, and VA - and the kook left tries to tell us the Earth is warming

All this is about is the money - taxpayer money

Kathianne
03-02-2010, 07:22 AM
There are those who really believe:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1254619/Baby-girl-survives-shot-chest-parents-global-warming-suicide-pact.html

Baby girl survives after being shot in the chest in parents' 'global warming suicide pact'
By GERARD COUZENS
Last updated at 2:48 PM on 01st March 2010

Survivor: The seven-month-old baby girl is recovering in hospital after she was shot by her parents
A seven-month-old baby girl survived three days alone with a bullet in her chest beside the bodies of her parents and toddler brother.
Argentines Francisco Lotero, 56, and Miriam Coletti, 23, shot their children before killing themselves after making an apparent suicide pact over fears about global warming....

red states rule
03-02-2010, 07:25 AM
There are those who really believe:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1254619/Baby-girl-survives-shot-chest-parents-global-warming-suicide-pact.html

This is a perfect example of how crazy these people are

If only Pres Bush had not walked away from the Kyoto Treaty they would still be alive (Beating the kook left to the blame Bush talking points)

HogTrash
03-02-2010, 07:44 AM
At the height of the big freeze, the entire country was blanketed in snow. But Australian weather expert Professor Neville Nicholls, of Monash University in Melbourne, said yesterday: “January, according to satellite data, was the hottest January we’ve ever seen."
Hmmm?...Apparently there is either a glitch in the satellite or the experts have misinterpreted the data?

Or maybe they just think we're fucking stupid. :cuckoo:

red states rule
03-02-2010, 07:47 AM
Hmmm?...Apparently there is either a glitch in the satellite or the experts have misinterpreted the data?

Or maybe they just think we're fucking stupid. :cuckoo:

They actually do think people are stuipd so they think people will buy into their "solution" to global warming

$300 Billion taxpayer dollars per year to third world countries is the only way to save Mother Earth

HogTrash
03-02-2010, 07:55 AM
They actually do think people are stuipd so they think people will buy into their "solution" to global warming

$300 Billion taxpayer dollars per year to third world countries is the only way to save Mother EarthWhile the middlemen wet their beaks in the $300 billion in transition. :wtf:

red states rule
03-02-2010, 07:58 AM
While the middlemen wet their beaks in the $300 billion in transition. :wtf:

and one of those middlemen is Al Gore himself

Al Gore could become world's first carbon billionaire

Al Gore, the former US vice president, could become the world's first carbon billionaire after investing heavily in green energy companies.

Last year Mr Gore's venture capital firm loaned a small California firm $75m to develop energy-saving technology.

The company, Silver Spring Networks, produces hardware and software to make the electricity grid more efficient.

The deal appeared to pay off in a big way last week, when the Energy Department announced $3.4 billion in smart grid grants, the New York Times reports. Of the total, more than $560 million went to utilities with which Silver Spring has contracts.

The move means that venture capital company Kleiner Perkins and its partners, including Mr Gore, could recoup their investment many times over in coming years.

Few people have been as vocal about the urgency of global warming and the need to reinvent the way the world produces and consumes energy as Mr Gore. And few have put as much money behind their advocacy and are as well positioned to profit from this green transformation, if and when it comes.

Critics, mostly on the political right and among global warming sceptics, say Mr. Gore is poised to become the world's first "carbon billionaire," profiteering from government policies he supports that would direct billions of dollars to the business ventures he has invested in.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/energy/6491195/Al-Gore-could-become-worlds-first-carbon-billionaire.html