PDA

View Full Version : Pelosi - "I Have Much In Common With the Tea Party

red states rule
03-01-2010, 09:55 AM
Looks like Pelosi is finally admitting the Tea party movement is for real, and they are a major threat to Dems and their lock on power

Remember, Pelosi was the one who said the Tea Party people were the ones carrying swastikas, and said their grassroot efforts was a astroturf movement and not to be taken seriously

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://widgets.clearspring.com/o/4ae8d36a3102598f/4b8bd44a6e92f450/4b8a8bb64456fc84/a9b9495b/-cpid/80c7f618fe1db5fe" id="W4ae8d36a3102598f4b8bd44a6e92f450" width="332" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://widgets.clearspring.com/o/4ae8d36a3102598f/4b8bd44a6e92f450/4b8a8bb64456fc84/a9b9495b/-cpid/80c7f618fe1db5fe" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /></object>

glockmail
03-01-2010, 10:00 AM
That bitch doesn't have a fucking clue.

red states rule
03-01-2010, 10:02 AM
That bitch doesn't have a fucking clue.

Pelosi is trying in vain to stop the tsunami that is coming there way in November.

HogTrash
03-01-2010, 10:32 AM
This is hysterical. :laugh2: :lol: :laugh: :lmao: It should have been in the Humor section. :clap:

red states rule
03-01-2010, 10:34 AM
This is hysterical. :laugh2: :lol: :laugh: :lmao: It should have been in the Humor section. :clap:

I would have posted it in the humor section if the story was NOT true. Pelosi continues to walk around thinking the American people are stupid, and have short memories when it comes to what she has said in the past

November will provide her a huge splash of cold water in the face

HogTrash
03-01-2010, 10:55 AM
I would have posted it in the humor section if the story was NOT true. Pelosi continues to walk around thinking the American people are stupid, and have short memories when it comes to what she has said in the past

November will provide her a huge splash of cold water in the faceThe fact that it is true is what makes it hilarious. :laugh2: What an amazing airhead.....A real two way breezer!

Honestly, would you buy a used car from this woman?...How gullible can people be?...She's not even a convincing liar!

Nancy Pelosi's top position in Congress speaks volumes about the intelligence of the voters in her congressional district.

chesswarsnow
03-01-2010, 10:58 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Wow, instead of giving her a splash of cold water in the face, how about she go for a swim with Tilkum the Killer Whale?
2. I hear they're hiring!!!:laugh2:
3. After she gets shit canned, anyways, she's gotta eat am I right?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

crin63
03-01-2010, 11:14 AM

I think the fact that enough people voted to elect Obama for president would support anyones argument that the American people are stupid.

krisy
03-01-2010, 08:46 PM
Pelosi is trying in vain to stop the tsunami that is coming there way in November.

That is the first thing I thought....does she really believe this will work?! Please woman!!!!:laugh2:

Kathianne
03-02-2010, 05:42 AM

What scares me is that neither her nor Obama seem to care what they do see coming. I can't figure if they truly believe if they ram it through that the questions will go away or if they are just that determined to get something through?

red states rule
03-02-2010, 06:17 AM
What scares me is that neither her nor Obama seem to care what they do see coming. I can't figure if they truly believe if they ram it through that the questions will go away or if they are just that determined to get something through?

I think it is a combination of arrogance, and the Dems are paying to much attention to what their supporters in the libeal media are telling them

<object width="518" height="419"><param name="movie" value="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=Xd8zIrkUZu" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=Xd8zIrkUZu" allowfullscreen="true" width="518" height="419" /></object>

<object width="518" height="419"><param name="movie" value="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=Xd8zIrnz6U" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=Xd8zIrnz6U" allowfullscreen="true" width="518" height="419" /></object>

Obama Needs to Go Chicago-Style on Health Care: Albert R. Hunt

Commentary by Albert R. Hunt

March 1 (Bloomberg) -- When President-elect Barack Obama, immediately after the election, was deciding who should be Treasury secretary and who should head the National Economic Council, Timothy Geithner told the transition team he wouldn’t take the White House job.

Geithner might have gotten Treasury and Lawrence Summers the NEC job anyway; Obama wanted fresh faces and fewer Clinton administration retreads in his Cabinet. A case can be made this was a mistake. It’s possible both men, and the administration, would have been better served if they had gotten the other job.

Yet Obama never considered putting it to Geithner, then the head of the New York Federal Reserve Bank, like this: “In the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression, your country needs you in the job I have in mind for you.” That’s not the Obama style; he tends to be patient, persistent, sometimes charming; although from Chicago, he doesn’t practice the arm- twisting politics the city is known for.

After the Blair House health-care summit Feb. 25, he’ll need to adopt that style over the next few weeks.

There are three realties in the final chapter of the legislative dance that will be the focus of scholars for years: Time isn’t on Obama’s side and any legislation probably has to pass before the congressional spring break at the end of this month. It can only pass with the support of reluctant Democrats, with the House more of a problem than the Senate; and it’s only going to happen if the president uses forceful persuasion on his wavering party members.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=washingtonstory&sid=ay2447OYqJYg

Bottom line is, the consensus is, screw the stupid voters, once Obamacare is law they will finally "get it" and reward the Democrats with even more power. Ignore the fact, that every poll says they do not want this bill, they are to dumb to understand such a complex issue