PDA

View Full Version : Another story about helpless dependent blacks.

HogTrash
03-01-2010, 10:12 AM
The ambulance could not get to the house because of a bridge blocked by severe road conditions due to a snow emergency.

In a white neighborhood the people would have called on friends and neighbors to get the man to the ambulance that made it to within a hundred yards at one point.

I have been to hazelwood...It is a high crime and drug neigborhood in Pittsburg...I can't blame the paramedics for not abandoning there ambulance to walk through a snowstorm to the residence.

We have an entire race of people who for some reason are so helpless and government dependent they will not raise a finger to even save their own lives as during the Katrina Hurricaine.

You have to read the small details in this article...These people sound like a couple of typical dead-beat losers who survive off the system as their disabilities bares evidence too.

Of course political correctness will demand that 911 and emergency services be held responsible for Curtis Mitchell's death and his only responsibility was to call for help or lay there and die.

These people seem to have lost their natural "Survival Instincts" and have become hyper-dependent on outside sources for emergency and even many nonemergency necessities of life.

This sort of thing has become a common occurance...They must re-learn to take responsibility for themselves, especially during severe weather conditions and natural disasters if they are to survive.

Pa. Man Dies During Storm After 911 Calls Unheeded
Monday, March 01, 2010

PITTSBURGH — With her boyfriend in severe abdominal pain, Sharon Edge called 911 for an ambulance in the early morning hours of Feb. 6. Heavy snow was falling — so heavy it would all but bring the city to a standstill — and Curtis Mitchell needed to go to a hospital.

"Help is on the way," the operator said.

It never arrived.

Nearly 30 hours later — and 10 calls from the couple to 911, four 911 calls to them and at least a dozen calls between 911 and paramedics — Curtis Mitchell died at his home. His electricity knocked out, his heat long off, the 50-year-old former steelworker waited, huddled beneath blankets on his sofa.

"I'm very angry, because I feel they didn't do their job like they supposed to," said Edge, 51. "My man would still be living if they'da did they job like they was supposed to ... They took somebody that I love away."

Mitchell, on disability for depression, had a history of pancreatitis, an inflammation of the pancreas, Edge said, and had spent nine days in a hospital in late January. He had been home about a week when he was overcome with pain. Autopsy results are pending, awaiting toxicology test results, authorities said.

Now Pittsburgh officials have ordered an investigation and reforms of the city's emergency services system as Mitchell's case highlighted key shortcomings:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,587627,00.html

chesswarsnow
03-01-2010, 10:35 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. The lesson here, is, *The squeeky wheel gets the oil.*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

glockmail
03-01-2010, 11:16 AM
Isn't it great when these folks who depend so much on government get shit on by that government?

Noir
03-01-2010, 11:58 AM
Isn't it great when these folks who depend so much on government get shit on by that government?

To call anyones death 'great' is sick.

glockmail
03-01-2010, 12:15 PM
Its great when folks get what they deserve; good Christians going to heaven, good atheists going to hell...

Noir
03-01-2010, 12:21 PM
Its great when folks get what they deserve; good Christians going to heaven, good atheists going to hell...

You say that as a fact. It is not a fact. You are also digressing from the issue, you called a mans death "great" which is sick. And not exactly becoming of a Christian.

glockmail
03-01-2010, 01:11 PM
You say that as a fact. It is not a fact. You are also digressing from the issue, you called a mans death "great" which is sick. And not exactly becoming of a Christian.It is a fact, and it is also a fact that you have manufactured a caricature of my argument: a straw man. Its also a fact that you have no idea what "becoming of a Christian" entails.

Noir
03-01-2010, 01:33 PM
It is a fact, and it is also a fact that you have manufactured a caricature of my argument: a straw man. Its also a fact that you have no idea what "becoming of a Christian" entails.

No, it is a belief.
And paint it what ever way you like, claiming the death of a man is "great" is sick.

glockmail
03-01-2010, 03:26 PM
No, it is a belief.
And paint it what ever way you like, claiming the death of a man is "great" is sick. Again with the straw man, and disbelief of facts. :laugh2:

MtnBiker
03-01-2010, 03:43 PM
I wonder if BigD ever needed an ambulance?

Abbey Marie
03-01-2010, 04:06 PM
To call anyones death 'great' is sick.

To put it as best I can in your terminology, I believe that was Glock's way of posting with /sark on.

Noir
03-01-2010, 04:26 PM
To put it as best I can in your terminology, I believe that was Glock's way of posting with /sark on.

I thought that before posting at first, however, he did not use any '/sark' emotes such as ':slap:' or ':poke:'
and after me pointing it out to him he did not chose to say 'btw i was being sarcastic' therefore i do not think that's what he meant, much as i would hope it was.

HogTrash
03-01-2010, 04:26 PM
I'm sitting here patiently waiting on the politically correct crowd to come out swinging with their accusations of "hating people because of the color of their skin" and "racism".

Think of all the time, effort and money that went into your programming just for this moment...Blacks are the #1 group under the protection of political correctness...You Must Attack!

Political Incorrectness is strictly forbidden and will not be tolerated! :tank:

glockmail
03-01-2010, 07:40 PM
To put it as best I can in your terminology, I believe that was Glock's way of posting with /sark on.That wasn't sarcasm Abbey, I meant exactly what I said. But I'm not happy about a guy being shit on so bad that he died.

Jeff
03-01-2010, 07:44 PM
I wonder if BigD ever needed an ambulance?

:laugh2::laugh2:

I wonder if the paramedics were black if he would of went with them ? LOL

Nukeman
03-02-2010, 06:49 AM
The ambulance could not get to the house because of a bridge blocked by severe road conditions due to a snow emergency.

In a white neighborhood the people would have called on friends and neighbors to get the man to the ambulance that made it to within a hundred yards at one point.

I have been to hazelwood...It is a high crime and drug neigborhood in Pittsburg...I can't blame the paramedics for not abandoning there ambulance to walk through a snowstorm to the residence.

We have an entire race of people who for some reason are so helpless and government dependent they will not raise a finger to even save their own lives as during the Katrina Hurricaine.

You have to read the small details in this article...These people sound like a couple of typical dead-beat losers who survive off the system as their disabilities bares evidence too.

Of course political correctness will demand that 911 and emergency services be held responsible for Curtis Mitchell's death and his only responsibility was to call for help or lay there and die.

These people seem to have lost their natural "Survival Instincts" and have become hyper-dependent on outside sources for emergency and even many nonemergency necessities of life.

This sort of thing has become a common occurance...They must re-learn to take responsibility for themselves, especially during severe weather conditions and natural disasters if they are to survive.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,587627,00.html

could you show me in the article where it states the persons ethnicity??? You are making assumptions based upon area of residence aren't you? How very PC of you to do so! have you been conditioned by the MSM to portray everyone in that particular area as black???

What a fucking moron!!!!!!!!!

Noir
03-02-2010, 07:22 AM
Hoggy, your arguement is kinda blown out of thewater by the line

"They didn't have a car. During the storm, a neighbor offered to drive them to a hospital but he couldn't get his car shoveled out."

and also the ambulence that got closest was "at the opposite end of the block on the narrow street where the couple lived" now unless the paramedics called the operator, who then called the dying mans girlfreind, there is no way she would of known that they were so close, but out of sight, and there is nothing in the article claiming that she knew how close they were, do you think she should of just guessed when and where the medics were at one point during those 30 hours and dragged this ill man out to that point in the hope the medics would be there?

HogTrash
03-02-2010, 08:26 AM
could you show me in the article where it states the persons ethnicity??? You are making assumptions based upon area of residence aren't you? How very PC of you to do so! have you been conditioned by the MSM to portray everyone in that particular area as black???

What a fucking moron!!!!!!!!!

"They didn't have a car. During the storm, a neighbor offered to drive them to a hospital but he couldn't get his car shoveled out."

and also the ambulence that got closest was "at the opposite end of the block on the narrow street where the couple lived" now unless the paramedics called the operator, who then called the dying mans girlfreind, there is no way she would of known that they were so close, but out of sight, and there is nothing in the article claiming that she knew how close they were, do you think she should of just guessed when and where the medics were at one point during those 30 hours and dragged this ill man out to that point in the hope the medics would be there?This should cover both of your questions. http://www.thegrio.com/topics/Curtis-Mitchell Your welcome.

:read:

Nukeman
03-02-2010, 08:40 AM
This should cover both of your questions. http://www.thegrio.com/topics/Curtis-Mitchell Your welcome.

:read:

do you work in health care??? If not I find it hard to believe that YOU are qualified to determine as to whether or not the "victim" was able to walk to an ambulance.

If he was in enouhg pain to call for assistance than he was more than likely in enough pain to preclude him from walking a 1/4 mile or even the lenght of a football field.

these distances are not very far for a "ABLE BODIED" person howver just waling across the room for some when in pain is all but impossible.

Don't misunderstand me that I am not laying any blame at the victims feet. After all he is the one that can gage his own ability. If he was doing as poorly as said than he could have made the attempt if he knew the ambulance was that close....

HogTrash
03-02-2010, 09:28 AM
do you work in health care??? If not I find it hard to believe that YOU are qualified to determine as to whether or not the "victim" was able to walk to an ambulance.

If he was in enouhg pain to call for assistance than he was more than likely in enough pain to preclude him from walking a 1/4 mile or even the lenght of a football field.

these distances are not very far for a "ABLE BODIED" person howver just waling across the room for some when in pain is all but impossible.

Don't misunderstand me that I am not laying any blame at the victims feet. After all he is the one that can gage his own ability. If he was doing as poorly as said than he could have made the attempt if he knew the ambulance was that close....The point is, independent, self-reliant people who have not lost their survival instincts, will find a way.

They will not sit by and watch a loved one die...They will improvise...They will overcome whatever obsticle stands in their path.

If a woman is too weak to carry her husband to an ambulance she could improvise a sled and drag him or call on help from friends and neighbors.

Of course there are situations where nothing you can do will save someone but most people will not simply sit idly by and do nothing.

Think for a minute...Use your common sense...Instead of making excuses for these people think about what you would do to save a loved one.

In the same situation, would you have done nothing but dial 911 for 30 hrs while your wife, husband, child or parent was dying?

If necessary, I would even carry my cat or dog through a blizzard to get help if their life were in danger.

If a loved one dies on my watch, it will not be because I didn't do everything in my power to save them...I couldn't live with myself if I didn't at least try.

These people have become helpless dependent burdens on society because they have lost the ability to care for themselves, even in lifethreatening situations.

chesswarsnow
03-02-2010, 10:33 AM
Sorry bout that,

and also the ambulence that got closest was "at the opposite end of the block on the narrow street where the couple lived" now unless the paramedics called the operator, who then called the dying mans girlfreind, there is no way she would of known that they were so close, but out of sight, and there is nothing in the article claiming that she knew how close they were, do you think she should of just guessed when and where the medics were at one point during those 30 hours and dragged this ill man out to that point in the hope the medics would be there?

1. They could of sent *Smoke Signals*.:laugh2:
2. Like our Chinaindian would of done.
3. Just kidding, they do have phones am I right?
4. They did like call 100 times right to 911?
5. I think the 911 operator cold of said: "Hey the bambalance can't come up your street, you need to carry or sled the dieing man to them, just go 200 yards to your south."
6. Lady: "Which ways south?', she would say.
7. Operator: "Turn right when you get to the street."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Binky
03-02-2010, 10:51 AM
I'm sitting here patiently waiting on the politically correct crowd to come out swinging with their accusations of "hating people because of the color of their skin" and "racism".

Think of all the time, effort and money that went into your programming just for this moment...Blacks are the #1 group under the protection of political correctness...You Must Attack!

Political Incorrectness is strictly forbidden and will not be tolerated! :tank:

What's sad is by the luck of the draw, he happened to have taken ill on a terribly snow filled day when the roads were not passable.....:eek:

HogTrash
03-02-2010, 10:54 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. They could of sent *Smoke Signals*.:laugh2:
2. Like our Chinaindian would of done.
3. Just kidding, they do have phones am I right?
4. They did like call 100 times right to 911?
5. I think the 911 operator cold of said: "Hey the bambalance can't come up your street, you need to carry or sled the dieing man to them, just go 200 yards to your south."
6. Lady: "Which ways south?', she would say.
7. Operator: "Turn right when you get to the street."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Man dies after 911 dispatcher tells him to walk to ambulance

http://www.thegrio.com/topics/Curtis-Mitchell

They were told by 911 that they would have to come to the ambulance.

Keep in mind, this was during the record breaking snowstorm in the northeast.

Abbey Marie
03-02-2010, 01:27 PM
What's sad is by the luck of the draw, he happened to have taken ill on a terribly snow filled day when the roads were not passable.....:eek:

That about sums up what we do know about it, Binky. All else seems to be speculation at this point.

HogTrash
03-02-2010, 04:24 PM
That about sums up what we do know about it, Binky. All else seems to be speculation at this point.FACT...The man and woman did very little if anything to save the life of the husband other than dial 911 a dozen times over a 30 hour period.

What would you have done if it had been your husband or child?...Would you have taken extraordinary measures or sat and watched them die?

Noir
03-02-2010, 04:53 PM
They were told by 911 that they would have to come to the ambulance.

Keep in mind, this was during the record breaking snowstorm in the northeast.

From the source

Edge said emergency workers asked the couple if they could walk four blocks to reach the ambulance, but Mitchell was in too much pain.

Now i don't know how long 4 blocks is (lost in translation) but if thats four streets, in a bad snow storm with a very ill man i think you can hardly blame his girlfriend for this (never mind their race, which being you you are obsessed with) but its also not the medics fault, its just a bad mix of circumstances.

HogTrash
03-02-2010, 05:12 PM
From the source

Now i don't know how long 4 blocks is (lost in translation) but if thats four streets, in a bad snow storm with a very ill man i think you can hardly blame his girlfriend for this (never mind their race, which being you you are obsessed with) but its also not the medics fault, its just a bad mix of circumstances.I would hate for you to be the only one I had to depend on in an emergency situation.

You sound every bit as helpless and useless as these people we have been discussing.

HogTrash
03-02-2010, 05:14 PM
My obsession is not with race, but political correctness.

chesswarsnow
03-02-2010, 07:35 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Were they married, seems like I read she was going to marry this guy in a few months?
2. But he died before then.:dunno:
3. Maybe if she would of done more?:popcorn:
4. He would be alive?
5. I tend to blame her for not doing enough.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

gabosaurus
03-02-2010, 10:33 PM
The ultimate in brutal irony will be when Trashmouth and Cheesy are both taken out by white criminals with guns. Proving that God is down with karma.

red states rule
03-02-2010, 10:43 PM
The ultimate in brutal irony will be when Trashmouth and Cheesy are both taken out by white criminals with guns. Proving that God is down with karma.

Any comment Gabby?

http://mysite.verizon.net/resuqbf4/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/PC-TBaggers.jpg

Noir
03-02-2010, 10:55 PM
Any comment Gabby?

http://mysite.verizon.net/resuqbf4/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/PC-TBaggers.jpg

I'm sure you could make a similar cartoon about what an atheist can say about a theist which is considered 'disrespectful' and what a theist can say about a atheist which is not considered disrespectful.

red states rule
03-02-2010, 10:58 PM
I'm sure you could make a similar cartoon about what an atheist can say about a theist which is considered 'disrespectful' and what a theist can say about a atheist which is not considered disrespectful.

But the left and their allies in the libeal media are running hit piece after hit piece on the Tea Party members Noir

The liberal meida and Obama supporters are calling Tea Party members racists, terrorists, Nazi's, and haters

They are reporting this as actual news. Why? Because they see the Tea Party as a threat to their power

Noir
03-02-2010, 11:13 PM
But the left and their allies in the libeal media are runing hit piece after hit piece on the Tea Party members Noir

The liberal meida and Obama supporters are calling Tea Party memebr racists, terrorists, Nazi's, and haters

They are reporting this as actual news. Why? Because they see the Tea Party as a threat to their power

I know they are, and i have no doubt that most people on this website will take exception to that.
However, no doubt some of them will then quickly turn to black kettles and tea-pots, when the topic changes to religion.

red states rule
03-02-2010, 11:17 PM
I know they are, and i have no doubt that most people on this website will take exception to that.
However, no doubt some of them will then quickly turn to black kettles and tea-pots, when the topic changes to religion.

Well yea we take exception to it because it is a bold face lie. There are many blacks who are Tea party members Noir. The Texas Tea Party released a great video calling out the all white lineup at MSNBC on the racism charge

It is not only white people Noir, who are opposed to bigger government, higher taxes, and the Dems stepping outside the limits of the US Constitution to advance their agenda

HogTrash
03-03-2010, 06:51 AM
The ultimate in brutal irony will be when Trashmouth and Cheesy are both taken out by white criminals with guns. Proving that God is down with karma.How wonderfully PC of you Gabby. :clap: :beer: :thumb:

You are truely a hero of the minorities. :blsmile::thanks::afro: