PDA

View Full Version : Mexican?

Agnapostate
03-01-2010, 05:25 PM
Is someone going to explain this to me? I was born in California and have never lived outside of California. I'm of mixed Mayan and Apachean descent. I'm not from Mexico and have never lived in Mexico. How did I become Mexican? :laugh2: :confused:

actsnoblemartin
03-01-2010, 05:26 PM
because i said so

:laugh2:

Is someone going to explain this to me? I was born in California and have never lived outside of California. I'm of mixed Mayan and Apachean descent. I'm not from Mexico and have never lived in Mexico. How did I become Mexican? :laugh2: :confused:

Agnapostate
03-01-2010, 05:37 PM
Fine, but now you're African because I said so. :D

hjmick
03-01-2010, 05:40 PM
Just lucky I guess.

Agnapostate
03-01-2010, 05:42 PM
There is nothing more ironic than an Anglo or someone of even more recently arrived European stock implying that someone with roots that trace back to America thousands of years before contact is a "foreigner." And I suppose that's their point. :laugh:

jimnyc
03-01-2010, 06:04 PM
Because I picture speaks 1000 words, girly boy!

Jeff
03-01-2010, 06:05 PM
You became a little chubby Mexican Girl when ya posted your Pic :poke: And to think ya had me believing you where walking around LA big and strong Packing heat, LOL, instead you are ringing door bells saying " Hi would ya like to buy some girl scout cookies :laugh2: :laugh2::laugh2: Or Hi Sir will that be one or two taco's :laugh2::laugh2:

Agnapostate
03-01-2010, 06:05 PM
Indeed. ;)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d8/Mexican_Girls.jpg

Y'know what, fuck it. You're a canuck now too. :laugh:

jimnyc
03-01-2010, 06:10 PM
Indeed. ;)

Y'know what, fuck it. You're a canuck now too. :laugh:

Again, PROVE they are mexican...

Agnapostate
03-01-2010, 06:12 PM
Again, PROVE they are mexican...

You've been serious this whole time? I've been operating on the assumption that you're fucking with me in being deliberately bullheaded, but goddamn, if you're actually this ignorant...:eek:

jimnyc
03-01-2010, 06:13 PM
You've been serious this whole time? I've been operating on the assumption that you're fucking with me in being deliberately bullheaded, but goddamn, if you're actually this ignorant...:eek:

And I thought you were not a skinny little kid, and I believed you went out packing. Then I saw your picture and have been laughing ever since! Imagine that, the little girl walks around town with a slingshot like Dennis the Menace!

Jeff
03-01-2010, 06:14 PM

Hmmm seems the little Mexican girl is getting her panties in a wad :laugh2::laugh2:

Agnapostate
03-01-2010, 06:18 PM
And I thought you were not a skinny little kid, and I believed you went out packing. Then I saw your picture and have been laughing ever since! Imagine that, the little girl walks around town with a slingshot like Dennis the Menace!

Uh, what's so inconceivable about the prospect of me going out packing? I am a legal adult; I am permitted to own firearms, after all. :slap:

Hmmm seems the little Mexican girl is getting her panties in a wad :laugh2::laugh2:

Hmmm seems the little canuck beaver is bitching about losing the special olympics or whatever they have going up there. :laugh2: :laugh2:

jimnyc
03-01-2010, 06:20 PM
Uh, what's so inconceivable about the prospect of me going out packing? I am a legal adult; I am permitted to own firearms, after all.

Because the only way you bought any firearms would be if your beaner friends sold them to you in a back alley. No way in hell a legit proprietor sells them to little girls.

Jeff
03-01-2010, 06:22 PM
Uh, what's so inconceivable about the prospect of me going out packing? I am a legal adult; I am permitted to own firearms, after all. :slap:

Hmmm seems the little canuck beaver is bitching about losing the special olympics or whatever they have going up there. :laugh2: :laugh2:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Another Good One Agnes, you are a funny little girl, but I have to run in and eat, will your Dad allow you to be on, ( thats right he more than likely don't live with ya) OK will your Mom ( oops she is pedaling her ass) aaa never mind you will be here

Sir Evil
03-01-2010, 06:26 PM

Umm, who gives a flying fuckaroo! :poke:

Agnapostate
03-01-2010, 06:40 PM
Because the only way you bought any firearms would be if your beaner friends sold them to you in a back alley. No way in hell a legit proprietor sells them to little girls.

As a matter of fact, they did! But I have plenty from legitimate proprietors, since there aren't any stupid krauts bitching about Dresden out here. ;)

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Another Good One Agnes, you are a funny little girl, but I have to run in and eat, will your Dad allow you to be on, ( thats right he more than likely don't live with ya) OK will your Mom ( oops she is pedaling her ass) aaa never mind you will be here

See, Jimbo, this is the difference between you and Cletus here. He's trying to troll me and he knows he is. But you, boy...damn, you're stupid enough to believe that I'm actually Mexican and that Mexicans are all Indian-looking people that are somehow not Indian. Is this kid Mexican?

http://www.playitsmart.org/December/Photos/wacey_cochise.jpg

How about this one? His name's Kyle Valdez.

http://www.playitsmart.org/November/Photos/kyle_valdez.jpeg

Too bad homie's actually a Mescalero Apache, huh? :laugh:

03-01-2010, 07:16 PM
Ag's a girl?

Jeff
03-01-2010, 07:23 PM
Ag's a girl?

Yes look at her picture, a bit chubby but female just the same :laugh2:

03-01-2010, 07:25 PM
what pic?

Jeff
03-01-2010, 07:34 PM
It is posted in the Political correctness 101 thread, she/he is sitting with her Grandma and cousin , She may be a he but looks a awful lot like a her, :laugh2:

Agnapostate
03-03-2010, 01:21 AM
Well, fuck it. I'm just glad I proved I'm not Mexican. ;)

actsnoblemartin
03-03-2010, 05:48 PM
fine with me :coffee:

Binky
03-03-2010, 07:15 PM
because i said so

:laugh2:

:laugh2: Then it must be true.....:laugh2:

Binky
03-03-2010, 07:16 PM

:laugh2: So then......it's safe to say you're both yappin' thru your butts....:eek:

Binky
03-03-2010, 07:21 PM
You became a little chubby Mexican Girl when ya posted your Pic :poke: And to think ya had me believing you where walking around LA big and strong Packing heat, LOL, instead you are ringing door bells saying " Hi would ya like to buy some girl scout cookies :laugh2: :laugh2::laugh2: Or Hi Sir will that be one or two taco's :laugh2::laugh2:

:laugh2::laugh2: Now that wasn't nice.....:uhoh:

Sir Evil
03-03-2010, 07:27 PM

Again, who gives a flying fuckaroo? you are what you are and it is what it is elvis...

glockmail
03-03-2010, 07:36 PM
Yes look at her picture, a bit chubby but female just the same :laugh2:

http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo18/Dolgoff/family.jpg

Yup. A little chubby brown girl.

Binky
03-03-2010, 07:45 PM

Well Aggie, for whatever it is worth, which prob'ly isn't much, and unless my eyes are playing tricks on me, I think you just look like a sweet teenager whether you happen to be a boy or girl.

Being of indian decent myself, I guess I'm partial to the dark hair color and facial features that comes with it.....

One thing in life we have no control over is our ethnticity. I'm part white, irish, english, dutch and cherokee. :beer:

Agnapostate
03-03-2010, 08:46 PM
Yup. A little chubby brown girl.

I was told by Jimbo I was "skinny." Try and be consistent.

Incidentally, didn't you end up looking like the bride of Jabba?

glockmail
03-04-2010, 08:49 AM
I was told by Jimbo I was "skinny." Try and be consistent.

Incidentally, didn't you end up looking like the bride of Jabba?

1. I ain't Jimbo.
2. No.

Agnapostate
03-04-2010, 04:37 PM
And did you notice that the sad little monkey ran away from this one? The problem is that, logically speaking, he'd have to claim that someone with confirmed enrolled membership in the Mescalero Apache is also "Mexican," and end up looking more of a fool than he already does. :laugh:

jimnyc
03-04-2010, 04:43 PM
Why would anyone run from a little mexican girl? All you do is come off as someone who is angry about who she is and is going to stomp on the ground like she didn't get her turn to swing at the pinata.

Agnapostate
03-04-2010, 04:46 PM
Why would anyone run from a little mexican girl? All you do is come off as someone who is angry about who she is and is going to stomp on the ground like she didn't get her turn to swing at the pinata.

Canuck, you just ran away with all the speed of a Mountie. Why don't you just quit while you're ahead and stop embarrassing yourself? You moronically claimed that someone could "look Mexican," I sliced that idiocy apart six ways to Sunday or whatever it is you beavers say, and you're still yapping, like a broken bot. So answer me: Is the Apache "Mexican"? :lol:

jimnyc
03-04-2010, 04:51 PM
Canuck, you just ran away with all the speed of a Mountie. Why don't you just quit while you're ahead and stop embarrassing yourself? You moronically claimed that someone could "look Mexican," I sliced that idiocy apart six ways to Sunday or whatever it is you beavers say, and you're still yapping, like a broken bot. So answer me: Is the Apache "Mexican"? :lol:

The approximately 200,000 in rep points I've received since toying with you like play dough shows I didn't run from little brown girl. You see, no matter how much you post or how much energy you put into it, everyone laughs at you. I've got you dangling like I'm a puppeteer and you keep yammerin on about how this is your country and we somehow don't belong, which of course makes that and your beaner appearance that much more laughable.

Agnapostate
03-07-2010, 12:44 AM
The approximately 200,000 in rep points I've received since toying with you like play dough shows I didn't run from little brown girl. You see, no matter how much you post or how much energy you put into it, everyone laughs at you. I've got you dangling like I'm a puppeteer and you keep yammerin on about how this is your country and we somehow don't belong, which of course makes that and your beaner appearance that much more laughable.

"Toying"? LOL! All you've done is convinced me that the hospitals of New York lack skull fracture treatment procedures. What's a "beaner appearance"?

This?

This?

http://www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-content/images/deltorohobbit.jpg

This?

http://i2.estamosdentro.com/eventos/mayo2008/iteso/jueves8//1g.jpg

Or this?

http://osaka2007.iaaf.org/MultimediaFiles/Photo/Competitions/WorldChampionships/22848_W400XH600.jpg

All Mexican beaners there, you fuckheaded canuck. :lol:

jimnyc
03-07-2010, 06:24 AM
"Toying"? LOL! All you've done is convinced me that the hospitals of New York lack skull fracture treatment procedures. What's a "beaner appearance"?

Yes, toying. I've got you running around to no less than 4 threads at a time trying your best to prove you aren't a beaner.

As for appearances, post your picture again and everyone will see what a beaner looks like! :laugh2:

Jeff
03-07-2010, 08:39 AM
Yes, toying. I've got you running around to no less than 4 threads at a time trying your best to prove you aren't a beaner.

As for appearances, post your picture again and everyone will see what a beaner looks like! :laugh2:

OK in all fairness Agnes does look like a beaner , but maybe she just got a good tan :laugh2: but one thing we sure enough know, is ag tries her hardest to say she is a skinny little male Indian that runs the tuff streets of LA packing, and in all reality she is a chubby little Mexican looking girl that is so ugly Her Mom has to put a bone around her neck to get the dog to play with her