PDA

View Full Version : Come on, now, give this "girl" a gender test

Abbey Marie
03-04-2010, 03:40 PM
Dude look like a lady... in reverse.

And while we're at it, check out the arms on the white player she hit. Steroids?

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/blog/the_dagger/post/Baylor-phenom-s-punch-gives-women-s-hoops-a-blac?urn=ncaab,225737

jimnyc
03-04-2010, 03:53 PM
You can take them out of the ghetto...

actsnoblemartin
03-04-2010, 05:07 PM
exactly

gabosaurus
03-04-2010, 06:56 PM

I could say the same thing about your family.

Brittney Griner is 6-8 and has played sports all her life. What do you expect her to look like? Perhaps a fat chick who lays around eating all day? (Perhaps someone here has married one).
And, looking up where she grew up, it doesn't exactly look like a ghetto.

Trigg
03-04-2010, 07:09 PM
Dude look like a lady... in reverse.

And while we're at it, check out the arms on the white player she hit. Steroids?

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/blog/the_dagger/post/Baylor-phenom-s-punch-gives-women-s-hoops-a-blac?urn=ncaab,225737

It doesn't look like steroids with the white girl, she's a big girl not a skinny minnie. At least she looks like a girl.

jimnyc
03-04-2010, 09:09 PM

Brittney Griner is 6-8 and has played sports all her life. What do you expect her to look like? Perhaps a fat chick who lays around eating all day? (Perhaps someone here has married one).
And, looking up where she grew up, it doesn't exactly look like a ghetto.

I was talking about her actions, you stupid fuck. And I wouldn't even hint of dissing my family for no reason if I were you. Do you really want to go down this path and have me jump down your throat next, and make you look like the little pathetic bitch you are?

gabosaurus
03-05-2010, 01:50 PM
First of all, do any of you have kids who short, overweight, have physical deformities or were born with mental or physical deformities or challenges? Are your kids bullied or mocked in school?
If so, why poke fun at a kid who is tall and athletic? She might not look normal to you, but she is someone's daughter.

I was talking about her actions, you stupid fuck. And I wouldn't even hint of dissing my family for no reason if I were you. Do you really want to go down this path and have me jump down your throat next, and make you look like the little pathetic bitch you are?

Far from me to invoke memories of your white trash ghetto upbringing. Perhaps if you would rein in the constant ignorance and racism, someone wouldn't have to call you out on it.

82Marine89
03-05-2010, 01:57 PM
First of all, do any of you have kids who short, overweight, have physical deformities or were born with mental or physical deformities or challenges? Are your kids bullied or mocked in school?
If so, why poke fun at a kid who is tall and athletic? She might not look normal to you, but she is someone's daughter.

Far from me to invoke memories of your white trash ghetto upbringing. Perhaps if you would rein in the constant ignorance and racism, someone wouldn't have to call you out on it.

Unlike you, we didn't get to pick our kids.

Kathianne
03-05-2010, 01:58 PM

Knock it off with family and upbringing. Wrong road, Gabby.

Trigg
03-05-2010, 02:54 PM
Knock it off with family and upbringing. Wrong road, Gabby.

she seems to like the low road.

Kathianne
03-05-2010, 02:55 PM
she seems to like the low road.

There are times she seems to play nicely. This isn't one of them.

gabosaurus
03-05-2010, 03:12 PM
I work with kids everyday. Most of them have problems that are not their making.
I am fairly sensitive with matters involving kids.

Abbey Marie
03-05-2010, 03:51 PM
Since I started this thread, let me expound:

I was and am taken aback by how utterly masculine this girl looks. It is not to make fun. It is to say, seriously, I think she's a he, and perhaps should be gender-tested to play in the women's league.

As for her behavior- it was atrocious, and a 2-game suspension isn't enough punishment, imo.

jimnyc
03-05-2010, 04:05 PM

Did I poke fun at her appearance? I already stated, my comment was directed at her actions. She should be banished from the league, IMO.

As for your other comments, I am going to bite my tongue. But I'm not going to sit back while you try to goad me into playing your game. But YOU will be sitting back for awhile.

jimnyc
03-05-2010, 04:09 PM

Far from me to invoke memories of your white trash ghetto upbringing.

Abbey, I know you said Gabby is a friend of yours and you never had an issue with her. But this is your thread, I made a comment about her actions, which IMO are not standard of someone involved in athletics, and Gabby right away jumps into family comments. Not a single negative word was directed at her before she brought family into it.

Abbey Marie
03-05-2010, 04:24 PM
Abbey, I know you said Gabby is a friend of yours and you never had an issue with her. But this is your thread, I made a comment about her actions, which IMO are not standard of someone involved in athletics, and Gabby right away jumps into family comments. Not a single negative word was directed at her before she brought family into it.

You are right, Jim.

I didn't say we never had an issue- I just said we get along well, which I think we do despite our political differences. I tend to see what Gabby does as mostly trying to rile people up here, and having fun doing it. I guess it's easy for me to say, since it's not my family in question. :(

jimnyc
03-06-2010, 03:27 AM
You are right, Jim.

I didn't say we never had an issue- I just said we get along well, which I think we do despite our political differences. I tend to see what Gabby does as mostly trying to rile people up here, and having fun doing it. I guess it's easy for me to say, since it's not my family in question. :(

I thought Gabby and I got along well too. We've had quite a few nice PM conversations and I know she is better than this. She was likely angry that I gave her a warning in another thread about attacking Glock's family for no reason, and was also angry that I had a little fun at Agno's expense in calling him a "beaner". I guess my sense of humor is a bit rough at times, and I told everyone since 2003 that I am an arrogant dirtbag! But as much of a prick that I am, I don't think such harsh comments should be directed at my family for simply stating this girls actions were comparable to actions of people in the ghetto. Chastise me for the people living in the ghetto's that don't act this way, but don't attack my family.