PDA

View Full Version : *Islamic Man Opens Fire At Pentagon*

chesswarsnow
03-04-2010, 09:32 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Today a muslim man walks up to the Pentagon, and opens fire on two cops.
2. And they don't report it that its a muzzy, because of the PC Police.
3. Its a freaken muslim bastard say it!
4. Link & Sample:http://abcnews.go.com/US/pentagon-shots-fired-police-officers-reported-injured/story?id=10014570

"Two police officers were injured by a suspect who opened fire outside the Pentagon tonight after the officers asked him for an access pass, police said.

An aerial view of the Pentagon in Arlington, Va. s seen in this Sept. 2003 file photo. There were reports of two police officers were shot outside the Pentagon Metro station on Thursday, March 4, 2009.
(Andy Dunaway/USAF via Getty Images)"He was pretty calm," Pentagon Police Chief Richard S. Keevill told reporters of the suspect's demeanor. "There was no distress. ... He reached into his pocket. They assumed he was going to get his [Pentagon access] pass out and he just started shooting."

The officers' injuries were not life-threatening, police said.

"Those injuries were grazing injuries," Keevill said. "The police officers were able to return fire. The suspect's injuries were much more severe."

5. I feel so much better knowing that I am being lied too about this!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

actsnoblemartin
03-04-2010, 09:36 PM
muzzy muzzy muzzy.

now why cant the press say it :lame2:

Sorry bout that,

4. Link & Sample:http://abcnews.go.com/US/pentagon-shots-fired-police-officers-reported-injured/story?id=10014570

"Two police officers were injured by a suspect who opened fire outside the Pentagon tonight after the officers asked him for an access pass, police said.

An aerial view of the Pentagon in Arlington, Va. s seen in this Sept. 2003 file photo. There were reports of two police officers were shot outside the Pentagon Metro station on Thursday, March 4, 2009.
(Andy Dunaway/USAF via Getty Images)"He was pretty calm," Pentagon Police Chief Richard S. Keevill told reporters of the suspect's demeanor. "There was no distress. ... He reached into his pocket. They assumed he was going to get his [Pentagon access] pass out and he just started shooting."

"Those injuries were grazing injuries," Keevill said. "The police officers were able to return fire. The suspect's injuries were much more severe."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

krisy
03-04-2010, 09:54 PM
Fox was reporting this story around 7....but now nothing.

chloe
03-04-2010, 10:04 PM
Why are they trying to cover it up?

Missileman
03-04-2010, 11:12 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

John Patrick Bedell doesn't sound Muslim to me...where are you getting your info that this guy is a muslim?

Mr. P
03-04-2010, 11:19 PM
John Patrick Bedell doesn't sound Muslim to me...where are you getting your info that this guy is a muslim?

From his ass where he gets most of his shit he posts.:laugh2:

Mr. P
03-05-2010, 01:52 AM
The guy died.

Missileman
03-05-2010, 07:02 AM
The guy died.

Yippee...saves us the cost of trial and incarceration.

chesswarsnow
03-06-2010, 10:46 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Seldom does this happen, but once in a while I miss it, seems this dude was just an American nutter, whole thouht 911 was a inside job, he thought The President blew up those buildings.
2. This is a retraction of this nutter being a muslim, we at CWN will try better next time, before we post what we feel certain to be fact, sorry for the confussion on this story, the writer will be severly repromanded!
3. Bad writer you CWN!!!!:laugh2:
4. Now if it comes out later me was infact a muslim, I retract this retraction in advance!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas