PDA

View Full Version : Palin worship nears Biblical proportions

gabosaurus
03-05-2010, 01:54 PM
Edit: What I thought, since she's gone: http://www.theonion.com/content/news/latest_sarah_palin_speech_opens

The Onion

IDAHO FALLS, ID—Speaking unto an audience of anti-immigration advocates, global-warming deniers, and members of the Tea Party Nation, former Alaska governor and vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin gave forth utterances Monday that reportedly opened the sixth seal of the Book of the Apocalypse.

"Wow, it's good to be here, just shootin' the breeze with a bunch of real, hardworking Americans who love their freedom," said Palin, her words echoing across the Idaho Falls Civic Auditorium as mighty tremors caused great unrest beneath the land and the sea. "So are the little guys like you and me gonna fight these Washington insiders with their big government agenda? You betcha we are!"

And lo, there was then a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair; and the moon became as blood; and "gosh" was spoken repeatedly; and the stars of heaven fell upon the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken by a mighty wind.

And the 10th mention of "small town folk" brought forth a great belching chasm of death and dust.

hjmick
03-05-2010, 02:07 PM
So what? Palin hate borders on the maniacal. I'd almost compare it to Hitler's hatred for Jews.

As far as I'm concerned, she can go bag to Alaska, crawl into an igloo, and never be heard from again.

PostmodernProphet
03-05-2010, 02:09 PM
sorry gabs.....that was about as close to you can come to a total waste of posting time......

Monkeybone
03-05-2010, 02:36 PM
:lmao: where did this come from? hahaha and that ain't a 'that's funny laugh' but coo-coo shit laugh.

hjmick
03-05-2010, 02:56 PM
Oh, so not only is Gabs a joke, her posts are the punchlines. You betchya.

Do us all a favor, Gabs, quit wasting our time. Get a hobby.

Kathianne
03-05-2010, 02:58 PM
:lmao: where did this come from? hahaha and that ain't a 'that's funny laugh' but coo-coo shit laugh.

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/latest_sarah_palin_speech_opens

The Onion

I thought I probably should add this, though I did put in the link in OP and edit it down, per rules.

crin63
03-05-2010, 03:10 PM
Edit: What I thought, since she's gone: http://www.theonion.com/content/news/latest_sarah_palin_speech_opens

The Onion

IDAHO FALLS, ID—Speaking unto an audience of anti-immigration advocates, global-warming deniers, and members of the Tea Party Nation, former Alaska governor and vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin gave forth utterances Monday that reportedly opened the sixth seal of the Book of the Apocalypse.

"Wow, it's good to be here, just shootin' the breeze with a bunch of real, hardworking Americans who love their freedom," said Palin, her words echoing across the Idaho Falls Civic Auditorium as mighty tremors caused great unrest beneath the land and the sea. "So are the little guys like you and me gonna fight these Washington insiders with their big government agenda? You betcha we are!"

And lo, there was then a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair; and the moon became as blood; and "gosh" was spoken repeatedly; and the stars of heaven fell upon the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken by a mighty wind.

And the 10th mention of "small town folk" brought forth a great belching chasm of death and dust.

http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr232/crin63/troll-web.jpg

stephanie
03-05-2010, 03:12 PM
and so what if it is little Gabs?. The followers of the Obama and the Progressive-Democrat party is like a friggen CULT.:laugh2:

gabosaurus
03-05-2010, 03:14 PM
Of course it's The Onion!
I wanted to see how many of you were dimwitted enough to believe it. :p

Palin is a cult of personality. Sort of like Britney Spears.

gabosaurus
03-05-2010, 03:15 PM
sorry gabs.....that was about as close to you can come to a total waste of posting time......

What, you think I am CheeseWars are something?

Little-Acorn
03-05-2010, 03:33 PM
Little gabby has had a long habit of making up fibs about conservatives or Republicans, posting them, and then trying to bash the conservs/Republicans for them.

Looks like she's regressing a further step, taking stuff from The Onion, posting it without telling the source, and bashing us for that.

gabby, when you have no ideas of your own, you should be careful who you borrow them from. And at least give them credit, it's common courtesy.

AllieBaba
03-05-2010, 03:56 PM
The article also perfectly illustrates the bias the elitist left has against people from rural states. They think if you're from Alaska or Idaho you're a drooling idiot, and they don't think anything of publicizing their disdain.

SassyLady
03-05-2010, 03:58 PM
Gabby...I think you've fallen over the edge into the abyss....or you are on drugs. Really weird perspective........?????????

hjmick
03-05-2010, 04:14 PM
Little gabby has had a long habit of making up fibs about conservatives or Republicans, posting them, and then trying to bash the conservs/Republicans for them.

Looks like she's regressing a further step, taking stuff from The Onion, posting it without telling the source, and bashing us for that.

gabby, when you have no ideas of your own, you should be careful who you borrow them from. And at least give them credit, it's common courtesy.

She probably didn't realize it was The Onion and is now efforting to hide her foolishness.

"Of course it was The Onion..."

Just further proof that there is no longer any need to take her seriously.

PostmodernProphet
03-05-2010, 05:49 PM
What, you think I am CheeseWars are something?

no, but keep striving....everyone needs a goal......