PDA

View Full Version : Nukeman and Trigg

darin
03-06-2010, 08:08 PM
I just have to say...I am impressed - you two have such a great chemistry and are just nice, frank, down to earth people. Not surprised cuz you're like that on the forums, but I really wish we lived closer as I'd love to hang out often :) Thank you for lunch.

My back is shot, however. Got home, crawled upstairs and now am on all the pain killers I can take. Was worth it. What you two seem to have together is (from a just meeting you perspective) the ideal for a lot of couples.

:beers: to ya.

- Darin

darin
03-06-2010, 08:19 PM
oh....and they're two very good lookin' ppl, too! :D

Nukeman
03-06-2010, 09:27 PM
D.

Thank you very much for the kind words. We were very pleased to meet you in person and had a great time!:beer:

We would love to meet again and get the families together. When your back is up to it if you want a little road trip we have a huge fire pit out back and love to cook over it.

Ohh to everyone D. is actually aNICE guy and good company. Look forward to seeing you again:salute:

darin
03-06-2010, 09:39 PM
Thanks brother. Really. Mean that.

Kathianne
03-06-2010, 11:26 PM
Sounds like you all had a good day! Good for you! :beer:

Monkeybone
03-08-2010, 07:34 AM
I just have to say...I am impressed - you two have such a great chemistry and are just nice, frank, down to earth people. Not surprised cuz you're like that on the forums, but I really wish we lived closer as I'd love to hang out often :) Thank you for lunch.

My back is shot, however. Got home, crawled upstairs and now am on all the pain killers I can take. Was worth it. What you two seem to have together is (from a just meeting you perspective) the ideal for a lot of couples.

:beers: to ya.

- Darin
I am sorry that I missed going up with them Darin, I would've liked to have met you. I love Nuke and Trigg.. people that I am glad to call me friends. :thumb:

oh....and they're two very good lookin' ppl, too! though not as pretty as them... great... now there is a pressure.

darin
03-08-2010, 08:58 PM
lol :) I'm sure you're pretty too.

:D

What I liked most about them was their appearant 'chemistry'. Enviable.

HogTrash
03-09-2010, 09:02 PM
Is that why you're always so testy and short-tempered with me Nukeman?

Do you feel like you must defend your honor and manhood in the presence of your wife?

Even though it is honorable, it is still a poor excuse for those nasty names you call me.

Try to remember that I'm not your enemy, we just happen to dissagree on certain matters.

Monkeybone
03-10-2010, 07:25 AM

Do you feel like you must defend your honor and manhood in the presence of your wife?

Even though it is honorable, it is still a poor excuse for those nasty names you call me.

Try to remember that I'm not your enemy, we just happen to dissagree on certain matters.

maybe it is just becasue you are a dumb fuck asshole.

Nukeman
03-10-2010, 08:07 AM

Try to remember that I'm not your enemy, we just happen to dissagree on certain matters.You know what it has NOTHING to do with my wife!! Period. I DON'T LIKE YOU!!!!! I really hate to say that to someone I only know on a message board but it is the truth.

You pigionhole ANYONE that does not subscribe to your thought process as a liberal.

You label ANYONE who has a slightly differing opinion than you "a PC programmed fool".

You lump ALL people of collor together as ONE and don't take the time to refer to individuals. YOU are the epitome of RACISM!!!!!

You come on this site and put your holier-than-thou attitude to anyone who will listen and you have the gall to question ME on my dislike for you!!!!!

Trust me I do not NEED to show my wife how I defend my or her honor to someone such as yourself. She is very well aware of how I would do anything for her, she knows damn good and well the caliber of person I am. You could only wish you could measure up to me.

You on the other hand are a closed minded know-it-all racist, yet you will not admit that you are such because you feel your right all time. I have NEVER witnessed you admit to being in the wrong even when clearly you are. So what else am I to infer other than you are slow, do to this fact!?!?!?!

You sir have been weighed and measured and found wanting!!!!!

Nukeman
03-10-2010, 08:08 AM

Can a mod remove this "person" from this thread. It was started in good faith and like most things HT gets into it turns????

HogTrash
03-10-2010, 08:37 AM
You label ANYONE who has a slightly differing opinion than you "a PC programmed fool".

You lump ALL people of collor together as ONE and don't take the time to refer to individuals. YOU are the epitome of RACISM!!!!!Straight from the HANDBOOK OF PC ETIQUETTE

I have NEVER witnessed you admit to being in the wrong even when clearly you are.Maybe I am just very careful about getting it right?

Can a mod remove this "person" from this thread. It was started in good faith and like most things HT gets into it turns????I'm outta here. :bye1:

chesswarsnow
03-10-2010, 08:52 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Seriously Hogster is one of the smartest people in here.
2. I stand with him in just about anything.
3. The dude's correct on most things.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Nukeman
03-10-2010, 08:57 AM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
WOW an endorsement from CWN!!!! that just makes everything right!!!!!:laugh2:

Monkeybone
03-10-2010, 09:02 AM
Straight from the HANDBOOK OF PC ETIQUETTE

Maybe I am just very careful about getting it right?

I'm outta here. :bye1: dude... right there.. case and point. You sir, are a fucking tool.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh man... right there is a credibility flat liner! oh man.. hahahaha

Nukeman
03-10-2010, 09:05 AM
dude... right there.. case and point. You sir, are a fucking tool.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh man... right there is a credibility flat liner! oh man.. hahahaha

Tried to rep yaa but I gotta spread the love!!!!!!!!!!!!

darin
03-10-2010, 03:27 PM
Admin hat = on.

Lets keep this thread down the right path - no more bullshit.

AFbombloader
03-10-2010, 08:35 PM
Should have called Nuke, I would have like to meet D also, maybe we can set up the fire pit bbq thingy for a future date.

AF :salute:

darin
03-10-2010, 08:59 PM
am down - sounds good AF

chesswarsnow
03-10-2010, 09:52 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Wow,....I put in my two cents worth and get thrown under the bus.
2. I see how you guys are now,......
3. Thats cold mon,...

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

darin
03-10-2010, 10:45 PM
what are youtalkin about Chessy? Look - I just want to keep this thread about how awesome Nuke and Trigg are, and how badly I want to have Nuke's baby...

uh...erp....

I mean..

uh...

Monkeybone
03-11-2010, 07:09 AM
what are youtalkin about Chessy? Look - I just want to keep this thread about how awesome Nuke and Trigg are, and how badly I want to have Nuke's baby...

uh...erp....

I mean..

uh...

ggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyy

but true...

Abbey Marie
03-11-2010, 12:00 PM
Ttiwwp

Trigg
03-11-2010, 03:01 PM
Ttiwwp

????????????????

english?

uh...erp....

I mean..

uh...

nuke's baby?????????

darin
03-11-2010, 07:27 PM
its a man-crush, hon....no offense. :p

TTIWWOP = this thread is worthless without pics

Trigg
03-11-2010, 07:37 PM
its a man-crush, hon....no offense. :p

geez, I even dressed all cute lunch :(

hjmick
03-11-2010, 08:28 PM

Shoulda worn that bacon perfume...

darin
03-11-2010, 08:56 PM

Thing Is - I don't know your husband well enough to risk offending him by saying I think you're an extremely attractive woman. :D You have a sister, right....I mean, more than the one I should avoid???

Trigg
03-12-2010, 05:24 AM
Thing Is - I don't know your husband well enough to risk offending him by saying I think you're an extremely attractive woman. :D You have a sister, right....I mean, more than the one I should avoid???

There's more than one you should avoid :laugh2:, two of my sisters are very odd.

Nukeman
03-12-2010, 08:31 AM

Ehh you don't offend me by pointing out the obvious of how attractive my wife is!!! I am a very lucky and blessed man!!!!!!!!!!:beer:

She has on great sister and two uhhhh... uhhh... well I'll leave it at that!!!:coffee:

darin
03-12-2010, 05:01 PM
Dibs on the Great sister....if things...you know....