PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought

actsnoblemartin
03-06-2010, 09:30 PM
why must I be put into a box?

I can only be a liberal or a conservative

I can either be angry or arrogant

Im not allowed to be an American with a unique set of views, I must be a hated, reviled, looked down upon ideologue, who cant at least understand my political opponent.

I'd like to thank the u.s. media, our government of the last 30+ years and our education system for not teaching me how to think for myself, and making me an idiot.

chesswarsnow
03-06-2010, 10:43 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. You an idiot?!
2. Not likely Martin.
3. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Mr. P
03-06-2010, 11:13 PM

Im not allowed to be an American with a unique set of views, I must be a hated, reviled, looked down upon ideologue, who cant at least understand my political opponent.

I'd like to thank the u.s. media, our government of the last 30+ years and our education system for not teaching me how to think for myself, and making me an idiot.

Only you can put yourself in a box, bud. Be you, tis what an individual makes. :thumb:

Abbey Marie
03-06-2010, 11:20 PM
You are not an idiot, Martin. If anyone says that to you, try to ignore them. :beer:

Gaffer
03-07-2010, 08:01 PM
And if you can't ignore them, push their face in.

glockmail
03-07-2010, 08:39 PM
Since conservatism = freedom, that's no box.

Shadow
03-07-2010, 10:31 PM

People who call you names for your thoughts and opinions are really just cowardly. The goal behind shaming you in such a way is to control and manipulate. Don't give them that power...just be yourself and stand strong.

cat slave
03-08-2010, 09:37 PM
Thats right. People like that arent worth anyones time.

Pay no 'tension.

HogTrash
03-08-2010, 09:48 PM

I'd like to thank the u.s. media, our government of the last 30+ years and our education system for not teaching me how to think for myself, and making me an idiot.Actually Martin, you are one of their failures.

Their successes are quite easy to spot.

Gabosaurus graduated with honors.