PDA

View Full Version : Big Ben a pervert ??

Jeff
03-06-2010, 10:08 PM
For the second time in a year big Ben is investigated for sexual assault, Jim y'all may need a new QB

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=txroethlisbergerinvest&prov=st&type=lgns

darin
03-06-2010, 10:15 PM
or maybe money-grubbing bitches need to step off!

Jeff
03-06-2010, 10:32 PM
or maybe money-grubbing bitches need to step off!

Sad that we have to even think this way, but it is the truth, people see someone with money and try to get some the easy way :eek:

Insein
03-07-2010, 03:06 PM
Ben is a party guy. He is your stereotypical frat boy. Drinks hard and hangs out. I'm sure there might be alittle "I'm Ben Roethlisberger, come sleep with me" going on but chicks are manipulative.

jackass
03-08-2010, 12:41 AM
Where there is smoke there is usually fire....Maybe he and Plax can bunk together! :laugh2:

jimnyc
03-08-2010, 05:41 AM
VERY poor judgment on Ben's part. From what I've read thus far, the woman's story and her reactions seem fairly believable. Then again, I'm a bit skeptical as we see a couple hundred celebrities/athletes accused yearly by shitheads thinking they won the lawsuit lottery. Nonetheless, with one civil suit still pending, Ben should be avoiding these clubs like the plague.

glockmail
03-08-2010, 09:04 AM
Funny how some blame others for Ben's problem. Just keep it in your damn pants.

jimnyc
03-08-2010, 09:19 AM
Funny how some blame others for Ben's problem. Just keep it in your damn pants.

I wouldn't go that far just yet. The first woman who claimed Ben "raped" her has had a billion holes blown in her story. She even bragged to her friends about the consensual sex and that she thought she was in love with him. Then a year later she cries rape? No charges of course because the police know she was full of shit, but she's entitled to file a civil suit no matter how frivolous it may be.

As for this last case, he has kept in in his pants. This apparently took place in a bar and is best explained as "unwanted touching" and in legal terms that leads to sexual assault. The police have interviewed all parties and no charges have been filed. I think everyone should wait for the full facts to come forward before portraying accusations, even those who state he should keep it in his pants.

glockmail
03-08-2010, 10:05 AM
So he should keep his hands to himself too.

Along with all the money and fame these athletes have to accept the fact that they can't keep acting like the immature slobs that they never grew out of. Yeah society's created a breed of women that will go after the rich and famous but they've been around for generations. We used to call them "gold diggers", and now they've just figured out more insidious tactics.

jimnyc
03-08-2010, 10:22 AM
So he should keep his hands to himself too.

Maybe he did. Neither one of us know the full story yet. I guess only the woman and Ben know the full truth at this point.

glockmail
03-08-2010, 10:34 AM
Maybe he did. Neither one of us know the full story yet. I guess only the woman and Ben know the full truth at this point.Well its hard to believe that a guy like that would go to a bar without a friend or two, or perhaps a security entourage, who should of course be eyewitnesses to anything.

jimnyc
03-08-2010, 11:08 AM
Well its hard to believe that a guy like that would go to a bar without a friend or two, or perhaps a security entourage, who should of course be eyewitnesses to anything.

He did, he was with a rather large party, and at least one teammate that I know of so far (Willie Colon OT). After they were all interviewed, both his entourage and the "victim", the police announced that no charges were being filed, but they would continue to investigate. His teammate has backed up his story that nothing happened. But I'm sure her friends will claim the opposite. Regardless, he was not out alone prowling for women.

glockmail
03-08-2010, 12:07 PM
That's a funny name, Willie Colon. :lol:

actsnoblemartin
03-08-2010, 12:11 PM
iguess great minds think a like, cause i was thinking the same thing

:lol:

That's a funny name, Willie Colon. :lol:

Jeff
03-08-2010, 09:03 PM
He did, he was with a rather large party, and at least one teammate that I know of so far (Willie Colon OT). After they were all interviewed, both his entourage and the "victim", the police announced that no charges were being filed, but they would continue to investigate. His teammate has backed up his story that nothing happened. But I'm sure her friends will claim the opposite. Regardless, he was not out alone prowling for women.

The Police had a news conference today in GA, I hadn't heard any of it and couldn't find anything so I am guessing he must of been cleared no news is good news

jimnyc
03-09-2010, 05:21 AM
The Police had a news conference today in GA, I hadn't heard any of it and couldn't find anything so I am guessing he must of been cleared no news is good news

He hasn't been cleared yet as it's an ongoing investigation. Ben's attorney has already announced him innocent of all charges but that means squat. The police are still going through videotapes of the bar in question and continuing interviews. And even if they don't decide to file charges, I'll guarantee you this will just add another civil suit to his resume, and those suits ARE about money.

darin
03-09-2010, 05:31 AM
big drawback to being rich. :(

I feel for Ben.