PDA

View Full Version : Officers: Pakistan arrests American-born al-Qaida

82Marine89
03-07-2010, 03:37 PM
KARACHI, Pakistan – The American-born spokesman for al-Qaida has been arrested by Pakistani intelligence officers in the southern city of Karachi, two officers and a government official said Sunday, the same day Adam Gadahn appeared in a video urging U.S. Muslims to attack their own country.

The arrest of Gadahn is a major victory in the U.S.-led battle against al-Qaida and will be taken as a sign that Pakistan, criticized in the past for being an untrustworthy ally, is cooperating more fully with Washington. It follows the recent detentions of several Afghan Taliban commanders in Karachi, including the movement's No. 2 commander.

Gadahn has appeared in more than half a dozen al-Qaida videos, taunting and threatening the West and calling for its destruction. A U.S. court charged Gadahn with treason in 2006, making him the first American to face such a charge in more than 50 years.

More about the Haji here... (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/as_pakistan_al_qaida_arrest)

chesswarsnow
03-07-2010, 06:54 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Hey, I just heard on the TV News, its not verified.
2. Seems you may want to check your sourse.
3. You posted no opinion on the topic, maybe I should just post another link and sample to this link and sample?
4. We are going to need more proof to belief this.:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
03-07-2010, 07:39 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. It even says it in your link that its not verified.
2. Hey,..... ,........dont you read the links you post?
3. I see you have nothing to say, but at least read them.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas