PDA

View Full Version : *Man Claims To Know Where Osama Is*

chesswarsnow
03-07-2010, 08:22 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Some professor says he knows where Osama Bin Laden is.
2. I for one want this checked out.
3. Lets go and see if he's right!
4. Link and Sample:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/4681736/Geography-professor-claims-to-have-found-Osama-bin-Laden.html

"A Californian geography professor has used techniques for hunting endangered species to pinpoint three houses in Pakistan where Osama bin Laden could be hiding. "

5. Maybe he's right???

"Osama Bin Laden: The most likely candidate is in Parachinar which housed many mujahideen during the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan Photo: AP
Using patterns of how animal species spread, the world's most wanted terrorist can be tracked down to a town in the tribal region of North West Pakistan it is claimed.

By factoring in his need for security, electricity, high ceilings to accommodate his 6ft 4in frame and spare rooms for his bodyguards, the search can be further narrowed to three walled compounds.

Related Articles
US privately backs Pakistan's deal with Taliban According to a team led by Thomas Gillespie, at the University of California in Los Angeles, bin Laden's location is "one of the most important political questions of our time".

Mathematical models used to explain how animal species spread out say he should be close to where he was last spotted.

Their research published in MIT International Review also concluded he should also be in a large town with a similar culture to Afghanistan where he can remain largely anonymous.

The most likely candidate is in Parachinar, 12 miles inside Pakistan, which housed many mujahideen during the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan in the 1980s.

Finally after looking at his need for electricity for dialysis, high walls, spare rooms for his entourage, and trees to hide from prying eyes, satellite pictures show just three suitable houses.

"We believe that our work involves the first scientific approach to establishing his current location" the research concludes.

"The methods are repeatable and can be updated with new information obtained from the US intelligence community"

5. I say we blast those houses to hell!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Gaffer
03-08-2010, 12:55 AM
Now that it's published I'm sure he's long gone. I still think he's in iran.

Noir
03-08-2010, 01:43 AM
Now that it's published I'm sure he's long gone. I still think he's in iran.

True, that'll he'll of run a mile upon this being published, unless that's part of the plan, and they have spy rings around suspected houses he is staying at and will be looking to see if there's any activity given that he may think they're onto him.