PDA

View Full Version : I need an honest answer...

HogTrash
03-08-2010, 11:16 AM
Are these people mean, hateful, white radical racists who are motivated by skin color and racial differences?
or
Are they average everyday Americans who are simply fed up with many years of government refusal to secure our borders and enforce our immigration laws which has resulted in so many problems?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AYrvLWZ9m0&feature=related

LiberalNation
03-08-2010, 11:22 AM
first one, behind a background of southpark's they took eur jobs.

Noir
03-08-2010, 11:34 AM
Are these people mean, hateful, white radical racists who are motivated by skin color and racial differences?
or
Are they average everyday Americans who are simply fed up with many years of government refusal to secure our borders and enforce our immigration laws which has resulted in so many problems?

I'd go for the former.
There are plently of americans on this site who are 'fed up with many years of government refusal to secure our borders and enforce our immigration laws which has resulted in so many problems' but i wouldn't think they'd be out on the streets shouting "Go home wetbacks"
What's your thoughts hoggy?

HogTrash
03-08-2010, 11:38 AM
first one, behind a background of southpark's they took eur jobs.I haven't a clue as to what you are talking about? :confused:

Couldn't you just answer the question or is this your way of avoiding the issue?

HogTrash
03-08-2010, 11:51 AM
I'd go for the former.
There are plently of americans on this site who are 'fed up with many years of government refusal to secure our borders and enforce our immigration laws which has resulted in so many problems' but i wouldn't think they'd be out on the streets shouting "Go home wetbacks"
What's your thoughts hoggy?So you believe people don't have the right to protest when they believe government is avoiding it's responsibilties?

Or maybe you believe it is only neccessary when it concerns an issue the left believes is important?

crin63
03-08-2010, 12:01 PM
This is one of those tricky situations caused by to many years of leftists being in control of most communication.

If they aren't out there being loud, obnoxious and rude they won't get any coverage. OTH they will only get coverage to be painted as racists and dismissed out of hand because of the language they use. Terminology is important to get the right message across.

I also understand that they are angry but I still think the terminology used (Wetback) is going to be less productive than other words.

Boot the illegals, secure our borders and quit making deals with Mexico and Canada to ship our jobs there.

HogTrash
03-08-2010, 12:19 PM
This is one of those tricky situations caused by to many years of leftists being in control of most communication.

If they aren't out there being loud, obnoxious and rude they won't get any coverage. OTH they will only get coverage to be painted as racists and dismissed out of hand because of the language they use. Terminology is important to get the right message across.

I also understand that they are angry but I still think the terminology used (Wetback) is going to be less productive than other words.

Boot the illegals, secure our borders and quit making deals with Mexico and Canada to ship our jobs there.Fear and anger bring out the worst in even the good people.

The words and actions of these protesters is the result of years of pent-up frustration of a dysfunctional government.

People can take only so much before they snap...This is how revolutions are sparked.

I predict alot of snapping on alot of issues in the next three years...It's about time!

crin63
03-08-2010, 12:26 PM
Fear and anger bring out the worst in even the good people.

The words and actions of these protesters is the result of years of pent-up frustration of a dysfunctional government.

People can take only so much before they snap...This is how revolutions are sparked.

I predict alot of snapping on alot of issues in the next three years...It's about time!

I agree, I just think that to actually be productive in their argument they have to come off as less fringe, less racist and more in control.

HogTrash
03-08-2010, 12:53 PM
I agree, I just think that to actually be productive in their argument they have to come off as less fringe, less racist and more in control.You're missing the point...They wouldn't be there if they hadn't lost control...These people are not like your normal liberal protesters who demonstrate at the drop of a hat.

These are conservatives who work and care for their families and without the "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore" attitude, they wouldn't even be there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dWsxMD057w

LiberalNation
03-08-2010, 12:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLni3wbndls

LiberalNation
03-08-2010, 12:54 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KLni3wbndls&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KLni3wbndls&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

PostmodernProphet
03-08-2010, 12:55 PM
or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AYrvLWZ9m0&feature=related

I would say mean hateful racists......if they were fed up with the government they would be yelling at their congressmen instead of "wetbacks"........

....I got a kick out of the guy shouting "rule of law"......he ought to have been shouting "rule of loud shouting"..........

DragonStryk72
03-08-2010, 03:16 PM
So you believe people don't have the right to protest when they believe government is avoiding it's responsibilties?

Or maybe you believe it is only neccessary when it concerns an issue the left believes is important?

that's not what you asked, Hog. If you haven't got the spine to hear the answer, don't ask the question.

It is racist, period. Plenty of people manage to protest illegal immigration without getting racist about it, so yeah, they, specifically are being racist. They have a right to protest, yes, but they have a right to be called racists for acting like racists.

HogTrash
03-08-2010, 04:24 PM
that's not what you asked, Hog. If you haven't got the spine to hear the answer, don't ask the question.

It is racist, period. Plenty of people manage to protest illegal immigration without getting racist about it, so yeah, they, specifically are being racist. They have a right to protest, yes, but they have a right to be called racists for acting like racists.I was simply asking a follow question regarding race, after all it is a racial issue and the protesters are white.

They would be called racist simply because the people they are protesting about fall under the protection of political correctness, regardless of how friendly they protested.

This is a fact, and unless you have been living under a rock since 1970, you know that.

Lets face it, people are going to get angry and say fuck political correctness, especially when only one group is expected to comply to the rules of PC.

Untill PC applies to everyone equally, I believe that whites should refuse to comply to it's strict speech restrictions as well...What say you?

I actually don't know if they are racist or not because like I said, I believe there is a possibility that it's simply a frustration and anger issue.
but
If they are racist or recently became racist because of our situation, I completely understand why and cannot judge them harshly for it.

The fault lies with the government for allowing things to get so far out of hand.

LiberalNation
03-08-2010, 04:32 PM
If they are racist or recently became racist because of our situation, I completely understand why and cannot judge them harshly for it.
no suprise, one racist to another.

HogTrash
03-08-2010, 04:44 PM
no suprise, one racist to another.Just as I suspected...100% pure PC indoctrinated and programmed.

You have no argument for your opinion so you detonate the "R" bomb.

LiberalNation
03-08-2010, 04:48 PM
I detonated the r bomb because you just defended racisim and are trying every way in the book to excuse it.

glockmail
03-08-2010, 05:19 PM
I'll see your R bomb and raise you a C bomb, biatch.

LiberalNation
03-08-2010, 05:37 PM
you're such a lil **** glock.

PostmodernProphet
03-08-2010, 06:46 PM
I was simply asking a follow question regarding race, after all it is a racial issue and the protesters are white.

They would be called racist simply because the people they are protesting about fall under the protection of political correctness, regardless of how friendly they protested.

This is a fact, and unless you have been living under a rock since 1970, you know that.

but it is irrelevant, because in this instance the protesters aren't protesting "friendly", they're protesting "racist"....if you wanted to make a valid point you should have picked a video of people who weren't acting like idiots....

PostmodernProphet
03-08-2010, 06:48 PM
Untill PC applies to everyone equally, I believe that whites should refuse to comply to it's strict speech restrictions as well...What say you?

well, off hand I would say the obverse of PC is not "idiot"......just because these folks decided not to be PC is no excuse for them to act the way they did in the video....

Noir
03-08-2010, 06:55 PM
So you believe people don't have the right to protest when they believe government is avoiding it's responsibilties?

Oh right, so you wanted an honest answer, to a question that you would then change upon it being answered? I guess i should of expected as much.

Given the number of protests i've been to, i think its safe to say i'm in favour of them, no matter the origin of the ideology. The Men in this video have a right to protest about whatever they want, however, if they can not protest without using racial slurs then that makes them racist protesters.

chesswarsnow
03-08-2010, 07:03 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I think these men said what they needed to too get noticed.
2. Not that anyone with half a brain is listening.
3. The problems with illegal immigration is bigger than healthcare and the war on ayabs combined.
4. There is just to many running for high office than can't see this.
5. I think these protesters were mild in what they said, I would of said a lot worse.
6. I say worse here, and no one listens, PC madness is why you people are legally deaf.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

glockmail
03-08-2010, 07:15 PM
you're such a lil **** glock. Nah, I'm a great, big one, biatch.

LiberalNation
03-08-2010, 08:18 PM
stupid motherfuckers put a word filter on. Fuck that shit.

glockmail
03-08-2010, 08:45 PM
...Fuck that shit. Leave that to the gay boys.

HogTrash
03-08-2010, 09:36 PM
but it is irrelevant, because in this instance the protesters aren't protesting "friendly", they're protesting "racist"....if you wanted to make a valid point you should have picked a video of people who weren't acting like idiots....Yes, the protesters are definately making racist remarks!...I am not denying this fact.

But, is their anger driven by racism or frustration?

or

The entire point of this thread is whether they are actually racist or good people who have been pushed beyond their limits of toleration by a government that has failed it's responsibilities.

This is an extremely difficult issue to discuss with people who are blinded by political correctness...They are programmed to see only racism.

PostmodernProphet
03-09-2010, 12:03 AM
Yes, the protesters are definately making racist remarks!...I am not denying this fact.

But, is their anger driven by racism or frustration?

so you are asking if they are racists because they are pissed off or pissed off because they are racists?.....either way they are pissed off racists.....

PostmodernProphet
03-09-2010, 12:06 AM
The entire point of this thread is whether they are actually racist or good people who have been pushed beyond their limits of toleration by a government that has failed it's responsibilities.

and again I repeat....they are racists.....good people don't become racists because they are angry at their government.....good people become angry at their government.....racists, on the other hand were idiots both before and after becoming angry at their government.....

PostmodernProphet
03-09-2010, 12:08 AM
This is an extremely difficult issue to discuss with people who are blinded by political correctness...They are programmed to see only racism.

/shrugs.....I'm not blinded by political correctness....I can see racism very clearly......some on the other hand are blind to racism, because they are racists themselves.....it's sort of like how you can't see rain if you are standing up to your eyebrows in water.....