PDA

View Full Version : *Obama And Watermelons*

chesswarsnow
03-08-2010, 07:39 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Seems a fellow neoliberal has made a statement that Obama is'nt much of a salesman on the healthcare bill.
2. In fact Dan Rather said, Obama could'nt sale watermelons even if he had a State Tropper, waving down traffic!:laugh2:
3. Man, that hurts Obamas feeling real bad,...hehehehehe,.......:laugh2:
4. How does Obama defend himself from this slander?
5. Is it true?
6. If it is true, when did he know it, and what was he doing when he found out?:laugh2:
7. Was there a cover up that he knew this?:laugh2::laugh2:
8. Link and Sample:http://newsbusters.org/blogs/geoffrey-dickens/2010/03/08/dan-rather-articulate-obama-couldnt-even-sell-watermelons

"CHRIS MATTHEWS: Will health care, the health care bill of Barack Obama, the one he roughly is for now, coming out of the Senate and coming out of the House. Will it become law? Will he win?
DAN RATHER: Yes because what we have now is basically a Republican health care bill, if it gets through. It's, it's got a lot...but I think the President finally putting his whole sack in on it, yes he wins but it's not a certain thing.
MATTHEWS: Andrea?
ANDREA MITCHELL: I think close call it has to win or else this presidency is in serious...
MATTHEWS: So in other words they'll make it happen.
MITCHELL: They've got to make it happen.
MATTHEWS: Joe Klein?
JOE KLEIN, TIME: Congressional Democrats are dreadful but they're not entirely stupid. They have to pass it.
MATTHEWS: And Nancy Pelosi will have her greatest triumph.
KLEIN: Sort of.
RATHER: When you talk about a triumph though. One, part of the undertow in the coming election is going to be President Obama's leadership. And the Republicans will make a case and a lot of independents will buy this argument. "Listen he just hasn't been, look at the health care bill. It was his number one priority. It took him forever to get it through and he had to compromise it to death." And a version of, "Listen he's a nice person, he's very articulate" this is what's been used against him, "but he couldn't sell watermelons if it, you gave him the state troopers to flag down the traffic."

9. Dan Rather is a Texan, and we Texans are always outspoken!
10. I love it when the neoliberals eat their own!!!:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesoTexas

crin63
03-08-2010, 09:12 PM
It would be racist if a Conservative said it.

red states rule
03-09-2010, 10:00 AM
It would be racist if a Conservative said it.

I saw the show, and I was shocked that Matthews and his other liberal gueats did not call Rather on it

Once again, the race baiting lefties give one of their own a pass.

But this is racist according to the liberal media

<object width="518" height="419"><param name="movie" value="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=Xd8zuznz6U" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=Xd8zuznz6U" allowfullscreen="true" width="518" height="419" /></object>