PDA

View Full Version : Sick kids!!

Nukeman
03-09-2010, 09:45 AM
Well Here Iam at home with a sick 7 year old. He started vomiting last night and continued to have a upset tummy this morning. I really should have gone to work since we were busy but my wife is the ONLY one to do her job this week because of vacations and stuff.

He is feeling better but still kind of wishy-washy. When I called the school they said they would add him to the list I am assuming there are quite a few out since there is a bad stomach flu going around..

Any how enough belly aching (no pun intended) Have a great day everyone!!

darin
03-09-2010, 09:56 AM
doh....enjoy being mr. mom....wish I had good advice for ya...

Nukeman
03-09-2010, 09:58 AM
doh....enjoy being mr. mom....wish I had good advice for ya...

Thats what water,video games, and rest are for. At least I think!!!! Wife might argue with w VG part though.

Hows the back??? any better???

darin
03-09-2010, 10:01 AM
hurts worse than ever, really. Yesterday at work was caught literally in tears w/ pain. Went to visit the rapist and honestly boo-hoo'd in pain. :(

Have a Dr's appointment in about an hour. Going to ask for morphine.

Nukeman
03-09-2010, 10:03 AM
hurts worse than ever, really. Yesterday at work was caught literally in tears w/ pain. Went to visit the rapist and honestly boo-hoo'd in pain. :(

Keep me informed and let us know if they do x-rays and what they showed. There are a lot of therapies for lower back problems!

Monkeybone
03-09-2010, 10:24 AM
Thats what water,video games, and rest are for. At least I think!!!! Wife might argue with w VG part though.

Hows the back??? any better??? those are the best distractions for when you are sick! just tell her to shut it and go make you a sammich i love you trigg.. don't hurt me...

Have a Dr's appointment in about an hour. Going to ask for morphine. poor D... back pains are the worst pains. not like you can limp on a back.

Went to visit the rapist and honestly boo-hoo'd in pain. :( well um.. that sounds awkward. and would explain why you are in pain. :poke:

Jeff
03-09-2010, 12:41 PM
I hope the little one gets to feeling better soon, my 8 year old had it last weekend and the 7 year old was home yesterday with the same thing

Trigg
03-09-2010, 02:21 PM
Well Here Iam at home with a sick 7 year old. He started vomiting last night and continued to have a upset tummy this morning. I really should have gone to work since we were busy but my wife is the ONLY one to do her job this week because of vacations and stuff.

He is feeling better but still kind of wishy-washy. When I called the school they said they would add him to the list I am assuming there are quite a few out since there is a bad stomach flu going around..

Any how enough belly aching (no pun intended) Have a great day everyone!!

He forgot to mention that the dog puked to :laugh2:, sorry I missed it.

krisy
03-09-2010, 04:33 PM
I'm home today with my daughter. She has strep throat. Her and I were supposed to go on a field trip with school today. She was so disappointed,so we got a $5 Little Caesars pizza and had a pizza party.

actsnoblemartin
03-09-2010, 04:35 PM
feel better brother