PDA

View Full Version : This takes racial sensitivity too far

krisy
03-09-2010, 12:15 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/black-barbie-sold-white-barbie-walmart-store/story?id=10045008

I knew before I even read this why the doll was priced lower. Its really just ignorant for anyone to expect a company the size of Wal mart to actually watch for such a stupid issue

glockmail
03-09-2010, 12:33 PM
For Black activists, its not enough that you ignore the issue of race, You must be racially sensitive and expend huge effort to ensure equal outcomes.

Trigg
03-09-2010, 02:27 PM
What a stupid thing to get upset about.

Why wouldn't black parents simply be happy that they can get the doll for a reduced price.....NO they have to get sensitive over a non-issue.

Companies mark pricees down on items that don't sell well or items that are over stocked. DUH

Mr. P
03-09-2010, 03:19 PM
Double the price and tell em it's cuz they're "special" that'll make em happy. :laugh2:

namvet
03-09-2010, 04:00 PM
Double the price and tell em it's cuz they're "special" that'll make em happy. :laugh2:

throw in a free HDTV

HogTrash
03-09-2010, 04:15 PM
Is anybody beginning to get the messege I have been trying to drive home?

Political Correctness controls every racial decision we make...Yes, even you!

krisy
03-09-2010, 04:23 PM
Even worse is that ABC had time to report this
:laugh2:
What a joke.

krisy
03-09-2010, 04:25 PM
What a stupid thing to get upset about.

Why wouldn't black parents simply be happy that they can get the doll for a reduced price.....NO they have to get sensitive over a non-issue.

Companies mark pricees down on items that don't sell well or items that are over stocked. DUH

No doubt. Instead of being happy someone will get a cheap toy,they are worried about "collateral damage":lame2:

HogTrash
03-10-2010, 01:40 PM
No doubt. Instead of being happy someone will get a cheap toy,they are worried about "collateral damage":lame2:They should have said;

WallMart, being a racially aware retailer and sensitive to the needs of our less fortunate African-American customers,

has lowered the price of Black Barbie to ensure these families can afford to purchase this wonderful toy for their children.

Damn, I missed my calling...I should have been a Customer Service Executive...Somebody get Sam on the phone, quick!

chesswarsnow
03-11-2010, 09:29 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Here's the catch, black people don't want black Barbie, they want white Barbies.
2. They are racist towards themselves.
3. And the PC Police want to whine about the injustice of the value of the black Barbies.
4. Their agenda is to pull the white man down to equal to the black race.
5. No thanks.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

HogTrash
03-11-2010, 09:53 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Here's the catch, black people don't want black Barbie, they want white Barbies.
2. They are racist towards themselves.
3. And the PC Police want to whine about the injustice of the value of the black Barbies.
4. Their agenda is to pull the white man down to equal to the black race.
5. No thanks.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexasIt's true, the black children prefer the white dolls just as the black men prefer white momen. [I can't blame them]

I once overheard two black kids arguing about whose momma was the blackest, with the emphasis being on lighter skin is better.

They will of course blame these preferences on the white race along with the rest of their problems...Is it any wonder they can make no headway?

namvet
03-11-2010, 10:17 AM
bet Osama got a white doll

HogTrash
03-11-2010, 11:21 AM
bet Osama got a white dollI'll bet Tiger got one too.

namvet
03-11-2010, 11:26 AM
one to many

http://www.funnyandjokes.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/tiger-woods-wife-accident.jpg

Abbey Marie
03-11-2010, 12:07 PM
I'll bet Tiger got one too.

:laugh2:

Hagbard Celine
03-11-2010, 01:51 PM
Haha, people really have too much time on their hands. :lol:

Kathianne
03-11-2010, 07:11 PM
Is anybody beginning to get the messege I have been trying to drive home?

Political Correctness controls every racial decision we make...Yes, even you!

Are you getting the idea yet that most here are not pc, just decent? Goes for calling out bs issues, as well as not being assholes.