actsnoblemartin
03-09-2010, 04:27 PM
Their is something really sexy about a mature, intelligent woman

who's with me on this? :dance:

SassyLady
03-09-2010, 11:54 PM
Their is something really sexy about a mature, intelligent woman

who's with me on this? :dance:

My husband was 30 and I was 41 when we got married! I think he would agree with you wholeheartedly.:coffee:

Noir
03-10-2010, 12:20 AM
I don't wana get all srs in your thread, but equating conservative women with intelligent women is just plain silly.

SassyLady
03-10-2010, 12:22 AM
I don't wana get all srs in your thread, but equating conservative women with intelligent women is just plain silly.

How many liberal intelligent women do you know?

Noir
03-10-2010, 12:23 AM
How many liberal intelligent women do you know?

Gee, my mum for one.

SassyLady
03-10-2010, 12:37 AM
Gee, my mum for one.

So, my daughter has an intelligent conservative mother....why would you think it would be silly to make the association?

Noir
03-10-2010, 12:44 AM
Because by saying 'Conservative women; Their is something really sexy about a mature, intelligent woman'
You are thus implying that liberal women are not be intelligent.

If Martin finds something really sexy about a mature, intelligent woman then fair enough, but to equate that with conservative women is silly.

You then went on to say "How many liberal intelligent women do you know?" why did you make the association between non-intelligence and liberal women?

SassyLady
03-10-2010, 12:52 AM
Because by saying 'Conservative women; Their is something really sexy about a mature, intelligent woman'
You are thus implying that liberal women are not be intelligent.

If Martin finds something really sexy about a mature, intelligent woman then fair enough, but to equate that with conservative women is silly.

You then went on to say "How many liberal intelligent women do you know?" why did you make the association between non-intelligence and liberal women?

To see if you could equate an intelligent woman with being liberal. Because if you could, then it is entirely reasonable to equate conservative women with being intelligent.

In fact, twas silly of you to berate someone for making the association. There are many intelligent, mature women in the world. Some of them are conservative and some of them are liberal and tons of them are moderates.

Noir
03-10-2010, 12:55 AM
To see if you could equate an intelligent woman with being liberal. Because if you could, then it is entirely reasonable to equate conservative women with being intelligent.

In fact, twas silly of you to berate someone for making the association. There are many intelligent, mature women in the world. Some of them are conservative and some of them are liberal and tons of them are moderates.

...but that's exactly my point, there are many intelligent women who are of all areas of the political spectrum, however, it was Martian (who rather sillily IMO) made the link between conservative women and intelligence rather than just any women who was intelligence no matter her political beliefs.

SassyLady
03-10-2010, 01:04 AM
...but that's exactly my point, there are many intelligent women who are of all areas of the political spectrum, however, it was Martian (who rather sillily IMO) made the link between conservative women and intelligence rather than just any women who was intelligence no matter her political beliefs.

Stating that conservative women are intelligent and sexy does not equate with liberal women are stupid.

If I say .........black labs are intelligent and loyal.....does this mean that yellow labs are stupid and disloyal? I sometimes wonder how people make such huge assumptions about a simple statement.

Mr. P
03-10-2010, 01:11 AM
I've known many intelligent women in my life, all conservative.

The liberal women were smart, but not intelligent.

Edit: I sould say "Most" of the liberal women....cuz gawd knows there are ditezzzzzz out there!

Noir
03-10-2010, 01:35 AM
Stating that conservative women are intelligent and sexy does not equate with liberal women are stupid.

If I say .........black labs are intelligent and loyal.....does this mean that yellow labs are stupid and disloyal? I sometimes wonder how people make such huge assumptions about a simple statement.

The implication is there, likewise if i made a thread saying titled 'British Women' With the OP saying 'I like intelligent women' in implication is that non-british women are not.

This will only be cleared up however when Martian is online again.

SassyLady
03-10-2010, 02:06 AM
The implication is there, likewise if i made a thread saying titled 'British Women' With the OP saying 'I like intelligent women' in implication is that non-british women are not.

This will only be cleared up however when Martian is online again.

I still think it means that he thinks conservative women are intelligent and sexy.

If I said liberal women are stupid and boring would you assume that I was really saying (or implying) that conservative women are intelligent and witty? Why must you think everything is said with a "sly" undertone to it?

Noir
03-10-2010, 02:19 AM
I still think it means that he thinks conservative women are intelligent and sexy.

If I said liberal women are stupid and boring would you assume that I was really saying (or implying) that conservative women are intelligent and witty? Why must you think everything is said with a "sly" undertone to it?

Exactly, ergo does that not suggest that non-conservative women and not intelligent and thus not sexy?

And yeah if you saying that one group are specify something then you imply that other groups are not, and i'm British, finding sly undertones is what we do :thumb: