PDA

View Full Version : Another unethical web site

Luna Tick
03-10-2010, 04:06 AM
Wow, this web page really goes over the line. I'm not going to list the URL itself, but here's what it's about. It's a site where you pay someone to break up with your significant other for you because you don't have the courage to do it yourself. You pay money and they call your boyfriend or girlfriend up and do the break up. If that weren't bad enough, they RECORD the phone call and then post it on Youtube! OMG, that is just evil. It's cruel. Anyone who would use such a service would have to be a total loser. If I got a call from a service like that, I would take it as proof that my boyfriend was a complete wuss who can't even face me, that is, if I thought it was real. I might think it's a prank call.

I'm not making this up. It's a real web site, but I got some flak in a different post for including the URL of another unethical web site. Hence, no link. If you have morbid curiosity about it, I guess you can PM me for it if you want.

I had enough morbid curiosity to listen to some of the breakup calls. One woman thought it was a joke at first and then ended up arguing with the caller. Another was really hurt by it and starting crying. OMG, that is just plain mean to put that kind of thing up on Youtube.

It blows my mind what some people are willing to do to make a buck. How would you like to have a job breaking up with people? @#$%ing weird.

This might become my regular feature -- reporting on unethical web sites because there certainly are a ton of them.