PDA

View Full Version : More Waste!!!!

Mr. P
03-10-2010, 06:08 PM
How many MILLIONS is it costing us for the U.S. Department of Commerce/ U.S. Census Bureau to send a letter telling us that they'll be sending out census forms?

namvet
03-10-2010, 06:18 PM
waste is right. a costly reminder in case you forget????

krisy
03-10-2010, 08:38 PM
and its got lots of neat foreign languages at the bottom too!!!!

namvet
03-10-2010, 08:54 PM

Pelosi insisted on that. the craps need all the votes they can get

Gaffer
03-10-2010, 08:54 PM

I noticed that too. I wonder if they used google translator.

Kathianne
03-11-2010, 02:40 AM
How many MILLIONS is it costing us for the U.S. Department of Commerce/ U.S. Census Bureau to send a letter telling us that they'll be sending out census forms?

LOL! I brought mine to school yesterday to share with my students, they too saw the waste. :laugh2:

Trinity
03-11-2010, 06:43 AM
Yep huge waste...I opened mine looked at it and said what a waste and filed in cabinet 13 (garbage)

Gadget (fmr Marine)
03-11-2010, 12:45 PM
Census should be done by Google, they already know everything, anyway, and I am sure they would give Obama a good deal, too!

Dang Straight
03-11-2010, 01:37 PM

I read and speak ENGLISH, as all true Americans do, so I see only the need for instructions to be printed in ENGLISH. If you don't, can't or want to learn the ENGLISH language I strongly suggest you pack up your bags and go home.

I am sick and tired of the multi-language BS.:salute:

Gadget (fmr Marine)
03-11-2010, 01:55 PM
Come to Miami, the closest thing to being in th US, and never needing a passport, or crossing an international border.

Mr. P
03-11-2010, 02:27 PM
Come to Miami, the closest thing to being in th US, and never needing a passport, or crossing an international border.

:laugh2: Yeah...1981 I had to airline to Miami to pickup an airplane and fly it to Ohio for some de-ice installation.

I walked out of the gate and through the terminal and I SWEAR I didn't hear one word of English spoken!

glockmail
03-11-2010, 07:00 PM
I noticed that too. I wonder if they used google translator.
Are you serious? I'm sure they hired 15 special consultants who spend several weeks to do it up right.

krisy
03-11-2010, 08:02 PM
I read and speak ENGLISH, as all true Americans do, so I see only the need for instructions to be printed in ENGLISH. If you don't, can't or want to learn the ENGLISH language I strongly suggest you pack up your bags and go home.

I am sick and tired of the multi-language BS.:salute:

Me too DA. I couldn't believe all that garbage!!