PDA

View Full Version : Has the GOP gained another vote?

hjmick
03-12-2010, 01:21 AM
Another Democrat defection? Who knew?

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y113/hjmc3rd/RangelRepub.jpg

sgtdmski
03-12-2010, 04:26 AM
As a Republican I will be the first to say we do want the lying tax cheat.

dmk

crin63
03-12-2010, 10:23 AM
As a Republican I will be the first to say we do want the lying tax cheat.

dmk

I'm right there with you. Maybe he thinks he can keep his seat in the next election cycle if he has an (R) after his name. This guy is a joke.

glockmail
03-12-2010, 10:30 AM
Dude its got to be a typo.

Monkeybone
03-12-2010, 10:47 AM
Dude its got to be a typo.

more than likely... but if it ain't... oh man.. that would be funny

hjmick
03-12-2010, 11:28 AM
Oh, I know it's a typo.

Think of the "anger" we've witnessed when Fox accidentally labels a Republican facing a scandal as a (D). We've all seen it, whether here or on another board, perhaps on someone's blog. But it happens the other way, (D) to (R), not a peep.

Little-Acorn
03-12-2010, 09:32 PM
Ummm, guys.....

Rangel is on the right side of the photo. Rep. Hank Johnson is on the left of the photo.

People on the right side of a photo are traditionally identified with a (R) after their name.

If they had mirror-imaged the picture, the caption would have said Charles Rangel (L).

Get it now?

hjmick
03-13-2010, 12:32 AM
Ummm, guys.....

Rangel is on the right side of the photo. Rep. Hank Johnson is on the left of the photo.

People on the right side of a photo are traditionally identified with a (R) after their name.

If they had mirror-imaged the picture, the caption would have said Charles Rangel (L).

Get it now?

No, I don't get it. If what you say is true, then why bother to go on and identify the two people in the picture by saying "From L-R" followed by their names at the bottom of the caption? Almost everytime I have seen a politician identified in a photograph, his or her name appears with a (D) or an (R) or an (I), etc. next to it, obviously to denote their party affiliation.