PDA

View Full Version : Rielle Speaks Out-What The World Has Been Awaiting

Kathianne
03-15-2010, 05:32 AM
In GQ no less.

Reliable Source - Rielle Hunter speaks for the first time in GQ interview about John and Elizabeth Edwards, Andrew Young, and the big-money donors (http://voices.washingtonpost.com/reliable-source/2010/03/_rielle_hunter.html)

Rielle Hunter speaks for the first time in GQ interview about John and Elizabeth Edwards, Andrew Young, and the big-money donors

(Our colleague Garance Franke-Ruta contributed to this report.)

For more than two years after Rielle Hunter emerged at the center of the John Edwards love-child scandal, the former campaign videographer kept quiet -- while Edwards denied fathering her daughter (before finally acknowledging it); while Elizabeth Edwards wrote a book describing her as an aggressive homewrecker; while campaign aide Andrew Young wrote one describing her as a loony, needy loose cannon.

Now, though, she's talking, in an extensive new GQ interview obtained by The Washington Post. It's a doozy...

Abbey Marie
03-15-2010, 03:06 PM
Uggh. And shame on her for exploiting her little girl in a pic alongside the other provocative ones. Another kid with little hope of growing up normal.

Nukeman
03-15-2010, 03:36 PM
this STUPID whore had the nerve to say she was repulsed by the GQ pics..... Uhh call me stupid but wasn't she there when the pics were being taken????????

Dang Straight
03-16-2010, 09:22 AM
Haven't been following this story, I guess I lead a boring life. But I guess stories like this serve a purpose, not sure what it is.

Then again, maybe this is all a ploy to take the attention off of ObamaCare. People will be more interested in who John Edwards has been sticking to while Obama sticks it to us.