PDA

View Full Version : This is what America gets from the black community

HogTrash
03-15-2010, 05:33 AM
Bobby Rush:

U. S. Representative Bobby L. Rush is a Member of the House of Representatives and a senior member of the Illinois delegation where he represents the state’s first congressional district. He is a senior Member of the powerful Energy and Commerce Committee and, currently, is presiding over his second, two-year term of service as the Chairman of the committee’s Subcommittee on Commerce, Trade and Consumer Protection.http://www.house.gov/rush/bio.shtmlThe Black Caucus: Enemies of America, elected by enemies of America, meeting with enemies of America.

Bobby Rush: A Black Panther In Cuba
Rep. Bobby Rush says he was a little unsure of himself when he first arrived at Fidel Castro's house in Cuba. The retired Communist dictator enthusiastically extended his hand and said, "Bobby, welcome to my home!" Rush was stunned.

"It was kinda awkward," the Illinois Democrat told the Huffington Post. "I couldn't say 'Mr. President'" -- Castro installed his brother Raśl as president of Cuba in 2006 -- "so I called him Mr. Fidel."

Rush and other members of the Congressional Black Caucus made waves with their visit to Cuba during the April recess, during which they met with both Castros. Rush said that Raśl Castro told him the "Cuban military and American military have been in discussions and having monthly meetings for a number of years now" (something Raśl also told actor Sean Penn). And the ailing Fidel Castro was very eager to talk Christianity, comparing the spread of Christianity to the Communist revolution.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/22/bobby-rush-a-black-panthe_n_189474.html

History:
Bobby Rush: Deputy Minister of Defense of the Illinois Chapter of the Black Panther Party

Flashback to 1969: Bobby Rush Kept Handgun and Communist Literature in Apartment
| December 5, 1969 | NBC

On December 5, 1969 police raided the apartment of Black Panther leader Bobby Rush. They found a handgun, ammunition for various weapons, marijuana, an IED explosives manual, and communist literature including Che Guevara and Mao Tse-Tung. Bobby Rush served six months in prison for illegal possession of firearms.

On January 6, 2009 Congressman Bobby Rush (Democrat, Illinois) introduced H.R.45, the Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009. This bill, if signed into law would require all owners of hand guns and semiautomatic firearms to register for a federal firearms license. All sales of the subject firearms would have to go through a licensed dealer. The bill would also make it a criminal act not to register as an owner of a firearmhttp://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2202162/posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTUFIRd32FMThe sad part isn't that Bobby Rush has served as a 1st district Illinois Congressman for the past 17 years.

The truely sad part is, the people who keep electing him...Is this the best they have to offer?...The cream of the crop?

Kathianne
03-15-2010, 05:36 AM
Ok, he's elected by his constituency. What is the point of this? Seriously, HT, I fear for your sanity regarding the sites you must be reading or groups you are affiliated with regularly.

HogTrash
03-15-2010, 07:03 AM
Ok, he's elected by his constituency. What is the point of this? Seriously, HT, I fear for your sanity regarding the sites you must be reading or groups you are affiliated with regularly.You fear for "my sanity regarding the sites I must be reading or groups I'm affiliated with" and not for a Black Panther US congressman and those who elect and support him.

That's very interesting Kathianne...Does your fear have anything to do with the fact that I am white and the subject we are discussing is not?...Consider very carefully before answering.

Political Correctness teaches us that certain groups are the bad guys and the seed that I am connected to those bad guys has been planted to influence you to disregard my taboo messeges.

I tell you only the facts...Those who are damaged by those facts have but one defense, and that is to attack anyone who opposes them with the rules of political correctness, accusations of racism and hate group affiliations.

Be smart...Don't buy into the PC lies Kathianne.

What is the point of this?Please read my post again without the blinders of political correctness and you will see exactly what my so very obvious point is.

glockmail
03-15-2010, 07:08 AM
MoTown. The flush toilet.

Kathianne
03-15-2010, 07:24 AM
You fear for "my sanity regarding the sites I must be reading or groups I'm affiliated with" and not for a Black Panther US congressman and those who elect and support him.

That's very interesting Kathianne...Does your fear have anything to do with the fact that I am white and the subject we are discussing is not?...Consider very carefully before answering.

Political Correctness teaches us that certain groups are the bad guys and the seed that I am connected to those bad guys has been planted to influence you to disregard my taboo messeges.

I tell you only the facts...Those who are damaged by those facts have but one defense, and that is to attack anyone who opposes them with the rules of political correctness, accusations of racism and hate group affiliations.

Be smart...Don't buy into the PC lies Kathianne.
Please read my post again without the blinders of political correctness and you will see exactly what my so very obvious point is.

Sorry HT, your obvious adherence to racism is not something that fights PC, brainwashing, or how high the Dow may go. It's against the law of God and against what is reasonable behavior of a human being.

I am smart, joining your club is not a sign of intelligence, but fear. I do not live in fear of my fellow Americans. The government? That's another story.

chloe
03-15-2010, 07:28 AM
Sorry HT, your obvious adherence to racism is not something that fights PC, brainwashing, or how high the Dow may go. It's against the law of God and against what is reasonable behavior of a human being.

I am smart, joining your club is not a sign of intelligence, but fear. I do not live in fear of my fellow Americans. The government? That's another story.

Yeah, is God being PC in his creations of all races?

HogTrash
03-15-2010, 08:03 AM

I am smart, joining your club is not a sign of intelligence, but fear. I do not live in fear of my fellow Americans. The government? That's another story.I am not suggesting you join my club because there is none.

I only ask that you dissassociate from the one you now follow.

The one that tells you that the facts are hate and the truth is racism.

I am nothing evil or sinister, but simply a seeker and purveyor of truth.

Kathianne
03-15-2010, 08:17 AM
I am not suggesting you join my club because there is none.

I only ask that you dissassociate from the one you now follow.

The one that tells you that the facts are hate and the truth is racism.

I am nothing evil or sinister, but simply a seeker and purveyor of truth.

I follow the teachings of Jesus and I'm not leaving them. You seek darkness, I don't.

glockmail
03-15-2010, 08:28 AM
Hog do you believe the Founders were wrong when they stated "all Men are created equal..."?

HogTrash
03-15-2010, 08:30 AM
MoTown. The flush toilet.Detroit is a microcosm of future America after the minorities become the majority...ETA: 2047.

The difference is, now there are still enough of us to keep Detroits head above water.

When the blacks and hispanics become the dominant voting block, they will take charge and America will be no more.

Take a look at South Africa and Mexico to see your childrens future...You people had better wake up before it's too late.

This is not about hate or racism!

HogTrash
03-15-2010, 08:34 AM
Hog do you believe the Founders were wrong when they stated "all Men are created equal..."?No...

glockmail
03-15-2010, 08:37 AM
Detroit is a microcosm of future America after the minorities become the majority...ETA: 2047.

The difference is, now there are still enough of us to keep Detroits head above water.

When the blacks and hispanics become the dominant voting block, they will take charge and America will be no more.

Take a look at South Africa and Mexico to see your childrens future...You people had better wake up before it's too late.

This is not about hate or racism! Correction: after liberals have the majority. All three of your examples are due to liberal policies, which are just as readily supported by whites.

glockmail
03-15-2010, 08:38 AM
No...And?

HogTrash
03-15-2010, 09:03 AM
And?"All men are created equal" but some are more talented, some are evil,

some are stronger, some are healthier, some are better leaders,

some are more socialble, some are more dependent, some are nicer,

some are smarter, some are more violent, some are more civilized,

some are more manipulative, some are more gullible, etc-etc-etc.

Equal but with distinct differences.....What's your point, Glock?

Gaffer
03-15-2010, 09:05 AM
Detroit is a microcosm of future America after the minorities become the majority...ETA: 2047.

This is not about hate or racism!

so what do you propose to be done. It's happening by sheer birth rate. How do you propose stopping it. PC doesn't matter when the numbers are there. Spouting about PC isn't going to change anything. What actions should be taken?

Kathianne
03-15-2010, 09:08 AM
"All men are created equal" but some are more talented, some are evil,

Equal but with distinct differences.....What's your point, Glock?

but it's not by race that those differences manifest themselves.

glockmail
03-15-2010, 09:19 AM
"All men are created equal" but some are more talented, some are evil,

Equal but with distinct differences.....What's your point, Glock? You think folks are born with these traits, and say, Africans, are born with less of the desired and more of the undesirables?

HogTrash
03-15-2010, 09:27 AM
Correction: after liberals have the majority. All three of your examples are due to liberal policies, which are just as readily supported by whites.No doubt, there are liberal whites, conservative whites, moderate whites and libertarian whites.

There are even whites who are progressive which translates to marxist.

These are the ones whose politics are actually most like the minorities.

Whites are without a doubt the most politically diverse group of people.

Now consider the political diversity of the minorities...There is very little.

When minorities become the majority, elections will only be for the comedy.

glockmail
03-15-2010, 09:46 AM
No doubt, there are liberal whites, conservative whites, moderate whites and libertarian whites.

There are even whites who are progressive which translates to marxist.

These are the ones whose politics are actually most like the minorities.

Whites are without a doubt the most politically diverse group of people.

Now consider the political diversity of the minorities...There is very little.

When minorities become the majority, elections will only be for the comedy.The way I see it Liberal whites have structured their policies to make minorities dependent on them, taking advantage of human nature to establish a dependable voting block. The fact is that Africans and Hispanics tend to be more religious, more Christian, and more socially conservative. Don't forget that it was they who save Californica from queer marriage in 2008.

If libs established policies to make, say, whites named Bob dependent on them, the 90% of white Bobs would vote for liberals.

HogTrash
03-15-2010, 03:44 PM
so what do you propose to be done. It's happening by sheer birth rate. How do you propose stopping it. PC doesn't matter when the numbers are there. Spouting about PC isn't going to change anything. What actions should be taken?"Spouting about PC" is the only answer...Unless America abandons political correctness as it's primary method for deciding racial matters and reverts to common sense rationalization, we are doomed to repeat the same mistakes that got us in this mess.

Think about it!...We can't even affectively fight terrorism because of PC...Not even after a muslim Army officer who raised red flags at every duty station, went on a shooting rampage at Fort Hood Texas, gunning down 12 people in cold blood, the DOF still will not drop their PC policies that were the primary factor that led up to this massacre.

We know that when the minorities become the primary voting block in America, our nation will become the marxist utopia that the progressives have long dreamed of...Why do you think they are so gung-ho about legalizing 12 to 20 million illegal immigrants and then allowing their immediate families to come to America to eventually become citizens also?

The only hope we have to keep America a capitalistic republic is to maintain the voting balance on as near a level par as possible...To do this we must halt all minority immigration and deport all illegal aliens and their anchor babies and never ever grant amnesty to any illegal alien, no exceptions.

It is impossible to do what I have just said as long as all of our racial decisions are based on political correctness...Even though the minorities will pitch a fit, the best thing for all the people regardless of race is to maintain the traditional American system of government and economics and to do this we cannot allow the progressives to rig the vote by stacking the deck in their favor.

Promoting incentives that would entice white Americans to increase their birth rate would be a good idea if it were somehow possible and creating incentives that will attract whites from around the world to immigrate to America...We would definately have to end political correctness to bring about these policies.

South Africa has turned into a slaughter house for whites since Nelson Mandela and the marxist African National Congress took control of the nation in 1994...Many whites are now fleeing to canada...We should offer them refugee status in America...They are good honest hard working people for the most part.

HogTrash
03-15-2010, 04:33 PM
but it's not by race that those differences manifest themselves.

You think folks are born with these traits, and say, Africans, are born with less of the desired and more of the undesirables?I have posted links with scientific studies showing that blacks and native american hispanics are geneticly less intelligent than other races, so please let's not cover that ground again.

It is also extremely obvious that the african and native american hispanics have a genetic propensity for violence and savagery...Consider what is happening everyday in africa and mexico.

If that is not enough, consider the US crime statistics and prison population by race per capita...Of course the liberals will make politically correct excuses for this but the facts are the facts.

This is not about racism, it's about the truth...It's time we face up to it...Even though the truth is not popular or widely published it is easily available to those who are not afraid to seek it out.

Then all you must decide is whether to believe what you have found or the PC propaganda we have been bombarded with for the last 40 years?...Is this about hate?...No!...Is this about fear?...Yes!

Fear for my childrens future!

glockmail
03-15-2010, 04:40 PM
I have posted links with scientific studies showing that blacks and native american hispanics are geneticly less intelligent than other races, so please let's not cover that ground again.... I must have missed that.

Kathianne
03-15-2010, 04:44 PM
I have posted links with scientific studies showing that blacks and native american hispanics are geneticly less intelligent than other races, so please let's not cover that ground again.

Fear for my childrens future! I fear for your children, too.

As for 'scientific studies' regarding such. :rolleyes: You do know that Hitler considered himself very much the master of the scientific?

HogTrash
03-15-2010, 05:25 PM
I fear for your children, too.

As for 'scientific studies' regarding such. :rolleyes: You do know that Hitler considered himself very much the master of the scientific?It's hard to believe that someone so dedicated to the occult would also consider himself the scientific type...Kind of oxymoronic, but of course he was a paranoid sociopath...LOL!
anyway
Are you really comparing me to Adolf Hitler, Kathianne?
or
Is it your contention that because "Hitler considered himself very much the master of the scientific" we should now and forever deny any science that is not politicly correct?

HogTrash
03-16-2010, 05:42 AM
Kathianne is a conservative and a very good, compassionate, intelligent and fair minded human being.

I actually like and respect her so much that it hurts me that she has such a bad opinion of me, something I worry about with very few people.

I know this will anger Kathianne even further but, can anyone else see the influence that political correctness has on her opinions and beliefs?

Kat is not alone...Even though most of us deny it, 40 years of intense PC indoctrination/programming has had a profound influence on all of us.

LiberalNation
03-16-2010, 06:10 AM
oh go burn a cross. Racist fuck.

HogTrash
03-16-2010, 06:25 AM
oh go burn a cross. Racist fuck.PC teaches that when you have no rebuttal to the message, attack the messenger.

How about something requiring a little more thought, einstein?

chloe
03-16-2010, 07:32 AM
Kathianne is a conservative and a very good, compassionate, intelligent and fair minded human being.

I actually like and respect her so much that it hurts me that she has such a bad opinion of me, something I worry about with very few people.

I know this will anger Kathianne even further but, can anyone else see the influence that political correctness has on her opinions and beliefs?

Kat is not alone...Even though most of us deny it, 40 years of intense PC indoctrination/programming has had a profound influence on all of us.

No, I see her as the Intelligent fair minded human being, who is wide awake and not afraid to speak her mind. I learn alot from her posts.

Gaffer
03-16-2010, 07:58 AM

Hog once again your mistaking politeness and respect for pc. While that is the basis of pc its very different.

If I call you sir it's out of respect or politeness. If it's expected I should do it, it's pc. Once again your painting with a broad brush. Kath is not pc in any sense of the word. She is against racism however. And you sir are a racist and white supremest. we can dance around the issue with words but that's what it boils down too, and your trying to recruit people into your belief system. anti pc is your method, but white supremacy is your goal. Kath has called you on it.

HogTrash
03-16-2010, 08:05 AM
No, I see her as the Intelligent fair minded human being, who is wide awake and not afraid to speak her mind. I learn alot from her posts.As do I, except in matters of "race".

Kathianne does pretty much what most other people do.

Succumb to the strict standards of PC indoctrination/programming.

Monkeybone
03-16-2010, 08:15 AM
As do I, except in matters of "race".

Succumb to the strict standards of PC indoctrination/programming. no, she just knows when a spade is a spade and when it ain't. you however lump everything together. that is the difference.

Hog once again your mistaking politeness and respect for pc. While that is the basis of pc its very different.

If I call you sir it's out of respect or politeness. If it's expected I should do it, it's pc. Once again your painting with a broad brush. Kath is not pc in any sense of the word. She is against racism however. And you sir are a racist and white supremest. we can dance around the issue with words but that's what it boils down too, and your trying to recruit people into your belief system. anti pc is your method, but white supremacy is your goal. Kath has called you on it. nail on the head Gaf. I can't rep yah for it.

chloe
03-16-2010, 08:16 AM
As do I, except in matters of "race".

Succumb to the strict standards of PC indoctrination/programming.

But it seems like if anyone who is white doesn't agree with you, then you criticize them and you always act like its because of some form of brainwashing. You never acknowledge a reason they give as to why they are not racist. For instance I have told you on several occasions that my sister married a mexican/hispanic/latino, whatever and had kids with him.

You still respond I am PC indoctrinated because I don't support racism, but maybe I just love my nephews and nieces and find that when you love your family or friends that race doesn't matter. Why can't you see other peoples points of view or at least acknowledge you get where there coming from? Are you programmed to only see in terms of white and detached from human emotion?

Monkeybone
03-16-2010, 08:30 AM
But it seems like if anyone who is white doesn't agree with you, then you criticize them and you always act like its because of some form of brainwashing. You never acknowledge a reason they give as to why they are not racist. For instance I have told you on several occasions that my sister married a mexican/hispanic/latino, whatever and had kids with him.

You still respond I am PC indoctrinated because I don't support racism, but maybe I just love my nephews and nieces and find that when you love your family or friends that race doesn't matter. Why can't you see other peoples points of view or at least acknowledge you get where there coming from? Are you programmed to only see in terms of white and detached from human emotion?
usually what happens when you have been brainwashed with so much hate. You become a one trick pony and just can't help yourself. or himseld I should say.

With Hog, it seems to be all or nothing, us or them. 'There is line, which side are you on?', sort of thing. He just can't work it into his white supremeist brain that not everyone falls into one group or the other, or that you can be against something without hating it. People like that are usually programmed that way...

HogTrash
03-16-2010, 08:43 AM

If I call you sir it's out of respect or politeness. If it's expected I should do it, it's pc. Once again your painting with a broad brush. Kath is not pc in any sense of the word. She is against racism however. And you sir are a racist and white supremest. we can dance around the issue with words but that's what it boils down too, and your trying to recruit people into your belief system. anti pc is your method, but white supremacy is your goal. Kath has called you on it.You have made these judgements of me based on the PC taboos for the subjects of my posts.

Instead of considering the content of what I say, the strict standards of PC requires that you attack me.

Why?...Because PC knows that to consider what I am saying is dangerous and threatens it's power and influence.

Political Correctness teaches you what to think and to avoid or attack any and all facts that contridict those teachings.

You are not suppose to consider any truth that is not approved by PC...Avoiding truth and facts is a neccessary PC survival tool.

Example: If I say that "statisticly, blacks commit more violent crimes than whites", PC teaches you to divert your attention from the fact and assume I am a racist for saying it.

You will have affectively avoided the message and attacked the messanger...This is PC indoctrination/programming.

Gaffer
03-16-2010, 09:38 AM
You have made these judgements of me based on the PC taboos for the subjects of my posts.

Instead of considering the content of what I say, the strict standards of PC requires that you attack me.

Why?...Because PC knows that to consider what I am saying is dangerous and threatens it's power and influence.

Political Correctness teaches you what to think and to avoid or attack any and all facts that contridict those teachings.

You are not suppose to consider any truth that is not approved by PC...Avoiding truth and facts is a neccessary PC survival tool.

Example: If I say that "statisticly, blacks commit more violent crimes than whites", PC teaches you to divert your attention from the fact and assume I am a racist for saying it.

You will have affectively avoided the message and attacked the messanger...This is PC indoctrination/programming.

But the statistics speak the truth. Blacks do commit more violent crimes than whites. They have a larger percentage of violent crimes. That doesn't mean ALL of them are that way which is how you are painting it. I don't attack the messenger unless he attacks first. None of the poster here that disagree with you are under any pc control. They are thinking logically and pointing out where you are wrong in your thinking. Just cause I don't agree with you doesn't make me pc.

pc doesn't divert me at all, you are spouting racial shit plan and simple. If I were pc I would not confront you, because that's what pc is all about, avoiding confrontation, not offending and submitting. Your being confronted, your being offended and no one is submitting. So who's trying to manipulate the pc here? Pretending to agree with you when I don't would be just as pc.

As I said before. What actions do you propose taking outside of just posting propaganda on a message board? You can't get all white on your side. So what do you propose doing? Put all minorities in a certain part of the country? Kick them all out to other countries? Genocide? What is to be done. You can't escape birthrates or isolate yourself. Blaming pc doesn't solve the problem. It's kinda like blaming Bush for the problems caused by the current administration.

LiberalNation
03-16-2010, 11:21 AM
you find the same high rates of crime in poor white areas. Poverty breeds crime. The downtroden act out.

HogTrash
03-16-2010, 02:28 PM
But the statistics speak the truth. Blacks do commit more violent crimes than whites. They have a larger percentage of violent crimes. That doesn't mean ALL of them are that way which is how you are painting it. I don't attack the messenger unless he attacks first. None of the poster here that disagree with you are under any pc control. They are thinking logically and pointing out where you are wrong in your thinking. Just cause I don't agree with you doesn't make me pc.

pc doesn't divert me at all, you are spouting racial shit plan and simple. If I were pc I would not confront you, because that's what pc is all about, avoiding confrontation, not offending and submitting. Your being confronted, your being offended and no one is submitting. So who's trying to manipulate the pc here? Pretending to agree with you when I don't would be just as pc.

As I said before. What actions do you propose taking outside of just posting propaganda on a message board? You can't get all white on your side. So what do you propose doing? Put all minorities in a certain part of the country? Kick them all out to other countries? Genocide? What is to be done. You can't escape birthrates or isolate yourself. Blaming pc doesn't solve the problem. It's kinda like blaming Bush for the problems caused by the current administration.If you read the responses to my threads and posts carefully and with an open mind, you will see the signs of political correctness exactly as I have described them.

They are quite obvious.

That doesn't mean ALL of them are that way which is how you are painting it.I admit that I am guilty of breaking America down into racial groups and judging them on the basis of scientific statistics.

I am not a fool...I agree 100% that all members of a statistical group are not representative of the whole...There are exceptions to every rule.

But these exceptions do not stop auto insurance companies from charging males under 25 years of age and the elderly over 75 higher premiums.

Insurance Companies are aware that not all young males and elderly drivers are bad drivers but they depend on blanket statistics to keep them out of the red.

Does this indicate that Geico and Progressive hate young punks and old farts?...Are the automobile insurance companies guilty of age discrimination?

They are simply trying to run a business and provide a neccessary service for their custiomers as efficiently and fairly as possible and still turn a profit.

Would you have them change their policy of how they decide the rates they charge their customers because some liberal believes it's not fair?

All I am suggesting is that our representatives in government base their decisions on what is best for the nation by using common sense instead of political correctness.

As I said before. What actions do you propose taking outside of just posting propaganda on a message board?I suggested a possible solution in post 20 of this thread.

It would definately require that we abandon political correctness in order to adopt these policies.

I quoted it below if you care to take the time to read and critique it.

"Spouting about PC" is the only answer...Unless America abandons political correctness as it's primary method for deciding racial matters and reverts to common sense rationalization, we are doomed to repeat the same mistakes that got us in this mess.

Think about it!...We can't even affectively fight terrorism because of PC...Not even after a muslim Army officer who raised red flags at every duty station, went on a shooting rampage at Fort Hood Texas, gunning down 12 people in cold blood, the DOF still will not drop their PC policies that were the primary factor that led up to this massacre.

We know that when the minorities become the primary voting block in America, our nation will become the marxist utopia that the progressives have long dreamed of...Why do you think they are so gung-ho about legalizing 12 to 20 million illegal immigrants and then allowing their immediate families to come to America to eventually become citizens also?

The only hope we have to keep America a capitalistic republic is to maintain the voting balance on as near a level par as possible...To do this we must halt all minority immigration and deport all illegal aliens and their anchor babies and never ever grant amnesty to any illegal alien, no exceptions.

It is impossible to do what I have just said as long as all of our racial decisions are based on political correctness...Even though the minorities will pitch a fit, the best thing for all the people regardless of race is to maintain the traditional American system of government and economics and to do this we cannot allow the progressives to rig the vote by stacking the deck in their favor.

Promoting incentives that would entice white Americans to increase their birth rate would be a good idea if it were somehow possible and creating incentives that will attract whites from around the world to immigrate to America...We would definately have to end political correctness to bring about these policies.

South Africa has turned into a slaughter house for whites since Nelson Mandela and the marxist African National Congress took control of the nation in 1994...Many whites are now fleeing to canada...We should offer them refugee status in America...They are good honest hard working people for the most part.

Abbey Marie
03-16-2010, 02:38 PM
The way I see it Liberal whites have structured their policies to make minorities dependent on them, taking advantage of human nature to establish a dependable voting block. The fact is that Africans and Hispanics tend to be more religious, more Christian, and more socially conservative. Don't forget that it was they who save Californica from queer marriage in 2008.

If libs established policies to make, say, whites named Bob dependent on them, the 90% of white Bobs would vote for liberals.

We see it the same.

HogTrash
03-17-2010, 11:08 AM
The way I see it Liberal whites have structured their policies to make minorities dependent on them, taking advantage of human nature to establish a dependable voting block.It's not really the liberals per se...It is the marxist influenced, Democrat Party's socialist agenda to make as many Americans dependent on government through goverment programs, to keep them loyal.

The socialist Democrat Party has targeted women, the young and minorities of which a slight majority of the first two have complied but total support by minorities is at 80+%.

The fact is that Africans and Hispanics tend to be more religious, more Christian, and more socially conservative. Don't forget that it was they who save Californica from queer marriage in 2008.It is true that religion is more prominent among minorities than it is among the whites who identify themselves as Democrats...In fact, the white left is where you will find most of your atheist.

Gay rights and abortion are two issues that you will find true diversity among the minorities, unfortunately the political party they still overwelmingly and loyally support is the champion of these causes.

If libs established policies to make, say, whites named Bob dependent on them, the 90% of white Bobs would vote for liberals.White voters as a whole are not easily enfluenced, but the Democrat Party does break white America down into potential voting blocks and preys on each groups individual needs and weaknesses to win them over.

They have vigorously and relentlessly targeted women, gays, the young, the poor, the disabled and the unions with promises of socialist government programs and services that will be financed by other Americans.

Intelligent, independent, self-sufficient, freedom loving Americans named "Bob" or anything else, regardless of their race, will never support the socialist policies of the new progressive Democrat Party.

To increase their overall voter base, the Democrat Party has come up with a new strategy...Amnesty for illegal aliens...This will seal the fate of our way of life and America will be no more.

glockmail
03-17-2010, 11:49 AM
Hog you haven't disputed anything I said.

HogTrash
03-17-2010, 11:52 AM
Hog you haven't disputed anything I said.Not much, but a little. :o

glockmail
03-17-2010, 11:56 AM
Not much, but a little. :o I find that we are mostly in agreement. You must be a smart and insightful man. :laugh2:

HogTrash
03-17-2010, 12:58 PM
I find that we are mostly in agreement. You must be a smart and insightful man. :laugh2:I agree. :thumb: