PDA

View Full Version : Truce!!!!!! Not likely!!!!!! Merged with I'm Back

Psychoblues
04-24-2007, 12:24 AM
I got shortly banned (24 hours) for giving another member a :fu: as it is represented in the accepted smily catalogue provided for this board except I made the mistake of spelling it out. Be very careful posters. This is serious business and not the game or fun that you think it is.

But, I am BACK and I am proud of that!!!!!!!!!!!

manu1959
04-24-2007, 12:25 AM
I got shortly banned (24 hours) for giving another member a :fu: as it is represented in the accepted smily catalogue provided for this board except I made the mistake of spelling it out. Be very careful posters. This is serious business and not the game or fun that you think it is.

hi

stephanie
04-24-2007, 12:26 AM
ohgoody..

gabosaurus
04-24-2007, 12:26 AM
:lame2:

Baron Von Esslingen
04-24-2007, 12:34 AM
Welcome back. Keep on trucking.

Psychoblues
04-24-2007, 12:40 AM
Double clutchin' and jammin' gears is in my blood, BVE.

Welcome back. Keep on trucking.

I get my kicks on Route 66.

I tried to give you some good rep but the software prevents me. You are so cool, BVE.

Samantha
04-24-2007, 12:43 AM
You're not allowed to say fuck you to someone, but you're allowed to use that obnoxious emoticon that says fuck you to someone?

Meanwhile there are so many viscious brutal name calling fights on this board and that's what a person gets banned for?

Weird.

Psychoblues
04-24-2007, 12:46 AM
Sad, but true, Sammi.

You're not allowed to say fuck you to someone, but you're allowed to use that obnoxious emoticon that says fuck you to someone?

Meanwhile there are so many viscious brutal name calling fights on this board and that's what a person gets banned for?

Weird.

The spellout was even in a pm and not on the board but I got canned anyway. Now, go figure?

stephanie
04-24-2007, 12:47 AM

Meanwhile there are so many vicious brutal name calling fights on this board and that's what a person gets banned for?

Weird.

I don't believe that was the reason he was banned..I have an idea what it was over..
And it wasn't pretty..
But I could be wrong..

Psychoblues
04-24-2007, 12:51 AM
And you probably are.

I don't believe that was the reason he was banned..I have an idea what it was over..
And it wasn't pretty..
But I could be wrong..

But, It won't be the first time!!!!!!!

gabosaurus
04-24-2007, 12:58 AM
Why are making such a huge deal about getting temp banned? It's not exactly a badge of honor.

stephanie
04-24-2007, 01:03 AM
Why are making such a huge deal about getting temp banned? It's not exactly a badge of honor.

I think it is for him...:laugh2:

Psychoblues
04-24-2007, 01:25 AM
Thanks for the welcome back, you sillyness, you.

I think it is for him...:laugh2:

Like you, it's all about me. Dig it?

loosecannon
04-24-2007, 01:35 AM
PB's, Well since you are back you should really raise hell.

Do some drive by's, bust some windows, trash the lounge.

This place has been dead for the last day. Kick this board in the a**!!!!!!

Baron Von Esslingen
04-24-2007, 01:39 AM

I think the "truce" thread threw them all for a loop. No telling if anyone will change their venomous ways because of it...

Nuc
04-24-2007, 01:46 AM
How about a new rule that says people who make threads about themselves get permanently banned? :lame2:

Psychoblues
04-24-2007, 01:49 AM
I ain't dead yet, lc.

But my intention has never been to trash any place especially this one. I give and expect honesty. That's it. Lies can't be completely covered up and truth can't be completely hidden. You gotta look at the entire picture to get the gist of the artist.

stephanie
04-24-2007, 01:53 AM
I ain't dead yet, lc.

But my intention has never been to trash any place especially this one. I give and expect honesty. That's it. Lies can't be completely covered up and truth can't be completely hidden. You gotta look at the entire picture to get the gist of the artist.

:laugh2::uhoh:

Psychoblues
04-24-2007, 02:00 AM
The attraction of the DP Board is it's content of mutually offending disagreements. The downfall of the DP Board will be it's defensiveness by banning posters that by repetition from the smily catalogue offend more particularly political and personally offended moderators. Seriously. :fu: them.

Cheers!!!! and have a good time, my friends!!!!!!!!

stephanie
04-24-2007, 02:05 AM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/thbaby-crying-1.gif

Psychoblues
04-24-2007, 02:10 AM
Don't confuse my kindness for weakness, staphy.

:laugh2::uhoh:

Dig it or not I gave it to you, willingly.

stephanie
04-24-2007, 02:15 AM
Don't confuse my kindness for weakness, staphy.

Dig it or not I gave it to you, willingly.

Don't know what your talking about..

I just thought your quote in that post was........funny..:coffee:

Psychoblues
04-24-2007, 02:23 AM
I don't have a problem with understanding that, staphy.

Don't know what your talking about..

It's a normal thing for you, isn't it?

Psychoblues
04-24-2007, 02:29 AM
It's a tough world, staphy.

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/thbaby-crying-1.gif

I didn't mean to make you bawl like a baby.

Sitarro
04-24-2007, 02:50 AM

You were gone????? Hey Psycho, you want to see something really funny, google Rolling Stones magazine's 100 top Guitar players of all time. I am not surprised they gave Hendrix #1 but I must admit, they surprised me with #2.......Duane Allman!!!! I agree he is one of the greatest, I didn't think Rolling Stone would acknowledge him. The rest of the list quickly becomes a joke though.

Psychoblues
04-24-2007, 02:55 AM
I've got all kinds of problems with that, zorro.

You were gone????? Hey Psycho, you want to see something really funny, google Rolling Stones magazine's 100 top Guitar players of all time. I am not surprised they gave Hendrix #1 but I must admit, they surprised me with #2.......Duane Allman!!!! I agree he is one of the greatest, I didn't think Rolling Stone would acknowledge him. The rest of the list quickly becomes a joke though.

But, you got your opinion and I have mine. Thanks for your welcome back for me. You re definitely a sweetie.

Pale Rider
04-24-2007, 03:12 AM
*yawn*..... is someone supposed to give a fuck?

PB... I believe you're actually capable of carrying on a debate... a legitimate debate. So why are you making a big deal out of getting banned?

stephanie
04-24-2007, 03:23 AM
It's a tough world, staphy.

I didn't mean to make you bawl like a baby.

No shit..
Seeing you post thread after thread about yourself.......Is totally insufferable...and :lame2:
80% of the time.....your post are so out in the twilight zone, it's like Sigmund Freud mixed with Alfred Newman.....
You've recently turned into a nasty old crusty creep......talking about womens lower body parts........Disgusting..
I don't understand anymore, why they keep allowing you to do this???
But....It's becoming a real bore..

Ugh..

Psychoblues
04-24-2007, 03:28 AM
I have often wondered the same about you, staphy.

No shit..
Seeing you post thread after thread about yourself.......Is totally insufferable...and :lame2:
I don't understand anymore, why they keep allowing you to do this???
But....It's becoming a real bore..

Ugh..

You never get tired of yourself, do you?

stephanie
04-24-2007, 03:35 AM
Seeing you post thread after thread about yourself.......Is totally insufferable...and
80% of the time.....your post are so out in the twilight zone, it's like Sigmund Freud mixed with Alfred Newman.....

You've recently turned into a nasty old crusty creep......talking about women's lower body parts........Disgusting..

I'll guarantee you...If I was a mod..
.Seeing your post on split tales and then it went into even worse than that..........in another thread what you said about a woman...

I'd of banned your lame ass..........permanently..

Psychoblues
04-24-2007, 03:45 AM
It was personal, a poor reflection of DP values and downright dirty by the asshole that banned me, pr.

*yawn*..... is someone supposed to give a fuck?

PB... I believe you're actually capable of carrying on a debate... a legitimate debate. So why are you making a big deal out of getting banned?

That "someone" you speak of is "ME". Others share the same sentiment and I support their concerns. Howsabout this even though you don't deserve it: :fu: Is that going to get you or me banned? I don't think so.

jimnyc does an excellent job in his administration of this board. The 24 hour banning of me is really not important. The ability of one jerk that disagrees with me on most issues and has the assigned ability to simply shut me up for any period of time is simply wrong. I did not go after him. He came after me through pm's for reasons I do not understand. I would be glad to post them here but I respect the policies of the board and will not without the permission of the guilty.

Thanks for your questions, pr. I have repped you positively in the past and I will do so again.

Psychoblues
04-24-2007, 03:55 AM
I can't do a damn thing about your silliness either, staphy.

Seeing you post thread after thread about yourself.......Is totally insufferable...and

You've recently turned into a nasty old crusty creep......talking about women's lower body parts........Disgusting..

I'll guarantee you...If I was a mod..
.Seeing your post on split tales and then it went into even worse than that..........in another thread what you said about a woman...

I'd of banned your lame ass..........permanently..

But I wouldn't ban you for it. You have given me great insight into your opinion and intention towards me and my kind, however. Thanks a bunch.

stephanie
04-24-2007, 04:22 AM
I can't do a damn thing about your silliness either, staphy.

But I wouldn't ban you for it. You have given me great insight into your opinion and intention towards me and my kind, however. Thanks a bunch.

A soft, sweet pink pussy is nice. Toxic is for real, shattered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychotic
A soft, sweet pink pussy is nice. Toxic is for real, shattered
Excuse me?

Did I mention bubbly wet, feverishly hot and smelling like roses in the springtime?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shattered
Excuse me?

You're excused.

staphy, you have wanted me to "long dick" you for years now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie
LN........How do you and any women like being referred as .........a split tail???
You think everything is so Well??

Welcome too the real world...

Growing up is a thing that should be a learning lesson...
Go for it..

I will say.....some people never grow........up....

Surely you are not insulted with a casual and unremarkable reference to "split tails"? How could you be so callous?
A 24hr ban was given for the comments here, as well as his response to Darin in a PM.

As I said.....
Psicko..
1..is lying for the reason he was banned..it wasn't for :fu:

2..If I had been a mod......Your ass would of been gone..........PERMENATLY..
Your a crusty old nasty, crude, rude, old sonofa#$##@..

jimnyc
04-24-2007, 04:32 AM

Weird.

And do you automatically believe everything you read? He was banned mainly for using vulgarity about a womans anatomy towards a female poster here. Also, for his conduct towards our administrator in PM's.

Weird, isn't it?

MtnBiker
04-24-2007, 06:25 AM
Thread moved. This is not a USA Current Events topic.

shattered
04-24-2007, 09:11 AM
:fu: :fu: :fu:

Psychoblues
04-27-2007, 11:57 PM
Let's be fair about this, jimnyc. The "anatomy" thing was never mentioned in my disagreement with the administrator in question. I can produce the PM's and the page describing the reasons for my banning and I think you will agree that it was all precipitated by my telling an administrator :fu: after he gave a little of the same to me.

And do you automatically believe everything you read? He was banned mainly for using vulgarity about a womans anatomy towards a female poster here. Also, for his conduct towards our administrator in PM's.

Weird, isn't it?

As far as the vulgarity concerning a woman's anatomy is concerned, there has been no complaint about the subject from anyone as far as I can tell. Admittedly, my posts were graphic and in poor taste. That is not, as I understand it, any reason to ban someone in this particular venue. I have certainly seen as bad or worse here.

You already understand, jimnyc, that dmp and I do not get along. Considering our stated and respective politics that is an easy one to understand. But, the abuse of his power to ban me even temporarilly is inexcuseable and to now blame it on something that was not even in contention at the time is dishonest.

Wierd, ain't it?

diuretic
04-28-2007, 12:24 AM

Hey just because I've quit swearing that doesn't mean I haven't been doing my best. I mean, sheesh, give a bloke a go! :laugh2:

CockySOB
04-28-2007, 06:14 AM
Hey just because I've quit swearing that doesn't mean I haven't been doing my best. I mean, sheesh, give a bloke a go! :laugh2:

Once the 2008 election cycle is in full swing this place will be hopping with activity and I expect the vitriol to be flowing like the Amazon river.

shattered
04-28-2007, 06:53 AM
Let's be fair about this, jimnyc. The "anatomy" thing was never mentioned in my disagreement with the administrator in question. I can produce the PM's and the page describing the reasons for my banning and I think you will agree that it was all precipitated by my telling an administrator :fu: after he gave a little of the same to me.

As far as the vulgarity concerning a woman's anatomy is concerned, there has been no complaint about the subject from anyone as far as I can tell. Admittedly, my posts were graphic and in poor taste. That is not, as I understand it, any reason to ban someone in this particular venue. I have certainly seen as bad or worse here.

You already understand, jimnyc, that dmp and I do not get along. Considering our stated and respective politics that is an easy one to understand. But, the abuse of his power to ban me even temporarilly is inexcuseable and to now blame it on something that was not even in contention at the time is dishonest.

Wierd, ain't it?

Trust me.. I took offense at it. However, you just weren't worth more of a response than "Excuse me?" Truthfully, I don't *expect* any better from you. You set your tone for this board ages ago.

diuretic
04-28-2007, 11:10 AM
Once the 2008 election cycle is in full swing this place will be hopping with activity and I expect the vitriol to be flowing like the Amazon river.

Wide and slow? Hell of a pitch :D

Ah just pulling your leg, yes, it will, it will reach heights of spite - hey good title for a politics forum about that time - Heights of Spite. Anyway, yes, you're right, the forum will be overloaded with it.

Abbey Marie
04-28-2007, 01:13 PM

Wierd, ain't it?

Psycho:
Trust me, people were offended.

You do not know what is discussed by staff when someone is banned.

It has been made clear that staff decisions are not to be discussed on the board, only by PM; So, if you want the thread to remain open, you know what not to do.

Have a great day!

LiberalNation
04-28-2007, 01:19 PM
Shattered has said a lot of things that offended me and nothin happened, hmmm.

shattered
04-28-2007, 06:38 PM
Shattered has said a lot of things that offended me and nothin happened, hmmm.

There's a difference between what he did (which actually borders on sexual harrassment), and merely offending you.

lily
04-29-2007, 04:49 PM
As I said.....
Psicko..
1..is lying for the reason he was banned..it wasn't for :fu:

2..If I had been a mod......Your ass would of been gone..........PERMENATLY..
Your a crusty old nasty, crude, rude, old sonofa#$##@..

Thanks for the laugh Stephanie. :laugh2: You found those so offensive that you had to go look them up. :laugh2: :laugh2:

stephanie
04-29-2007, 04:58 PM
Thanks for the laugh Stephanie. :laugh2: You found those so offensive that you had to go look them up. :laugh2: :laugh2:

You don't know the history of Psycho..
But, if you find the things he said funny...

I guess that speaks for itself..
Have a good laugh..

lily
04-29-2007, 05:14 PM
You don't know the history of Psycho..
But, if you find the things he said funny...

I guess that speaks for itself..
Have a good laugh..

Where did I say I found the things he said funny? What I did find funny was you thought they were so offensive, yet you took the time and effort to go back, find them all and then for those who may have missed it, re-posted them...... so that is what I find funny, Stephanie.....not funny ha ha, but funny sad.

stephanie
04-29-2007, 05:17 PM
Where did I say I found the things he said funny? What I did find funny was you thought they were so offensive, yet you took the time and effort to go back, find them all and then for those who may have missed it, re-posted them...... so that is what I find funny, Stephanie.....not funny ha ha, but funny sad.

Whatever..

Psychoblues
04-29-2007, 08:57 PM
Thanks, lily.

There are some of these jerks that will discredit me in every opportunity. I admitted that I discredited myself in the exchange mentioned. But I will never understand based on present information provided why I was banned to begin with.

But, I'm glad to be back and I still have all my teeth and the skin on my chin is still intact. None of these jerks that condemn me, chase me around and tell their ridiculous lies will ever intimidate me.

lily
04-30-2007, 12:09 AM
Thanks, lily.

There are some of these jerks that will discredit me in every opportunity. I admitted that I discredited myself in the exchange mentioned. But I will never understand based on present information provided why I was banned to begin with.

I have no idea what goes on behind the scenes here, but like I said, they were sooooooo offensive, yet Stephanie took the time to look them up and re-post them? With all the other political topics to discuss, she did that??

Hey.......the only reason I'm down here reading this crap is because I find it extremely funny and to get my post count up. If I happen to make a point on the way, it's all gravy.

Psychoblues
04-30-2007, 12:33 AM
staphy is capable of a lot that I don't see. Where did she repost all the shit? Separating it from all the other shit that she posts is confusing.

I have no idea what goes on behind the scenes here, but like I said, they were sooooooo offensive, yet Stephanie took the time to look them up and re-post them? With all the other political topics to discuss, she did that??

Hey.......the only reason I'm down here reading this crap is because I find it extremely funny and to get my post count up. If I happen to make a point on the way, it's all gravy.

Get my drift?

lily
04-30-2007, 09:26 PM
staphy is capable of a lot that I don't see. Where did she repost all the shit? Separating it from all the other shit that she posts is confusing.

Get my drift?

Sorry, you'll have to find them yourself. I can't condemn someone for doing something then do the same thing myself.

Psychoblues
05-15-2007, 10:16 PM
I found it and you are correct, lily.

Sorry, you'll have to find them yourself. I can't condemn someone for doing something then do the same thing myself.

This is a discussion board or I think that jimnyc intends it to be so. The bullshit went too far. But the facts remain. We'll see how the facts turn out. How'd you like those 2006 elections?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?!?!!?!!?

Refreshing, weren't they!!!!!!!!!!!!