PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, Hannah Giles!

Little-Acorn
03-16-2010, 05:17 PM
The girl who played the fake "prostitute" on the videos shot in various ACORN offices, where various ACORN personnel gave her and her supposed "pimp" advice on setting up illegal whorehouses, importing underage girls from other countries, evading tax laws, permits, etc.

As a result of her efforts, a corrrupt organization that harasses voter and promotes election fraud has been knocked back on its heels, and will probably have much less effect on upcoming elections than it would have without her.

Hannah was 21 years old yesterday.

Forum members: What contributions to society were you making before age 21?

SassyLady
03-16-2010, 05:50 PM
The girl who played the fake "prostitute" on the videos shot in various ACORN offices, where various ACORN personnel gave her and her supposed "pimp" advice on setting up illegal whorehouses, importing underage girls from other countries, evading tax laws, permits, etc.

As a result of her efforts, a corrrupt organization that harasses voter and promotes election fraud has been knocked back on its heels, and will probably have much less effect on upcoming elections than it would have without her.

Hannah was 21 years old yesterday.

Working full time and paying taxes!!!

Gaffer
03-16-2010, 07:33 PM

Actually that should be addressed to the liberal posters here as most of the others have actually contributed to the country in one way or another. Myself I was a combat veteran at 19. And Hannah rates hero status in my book.

HogTrash
03-16-2010, 10:40 PM
Happy Birthday Hannah and nice work girlfriend! :salute:

I wonder why Hollywood never gave Miss Giles an Oscar for her magnificent performance?