Noir
03-17-2010, 04:41 AM
...is never done,

Maybe that's why they get paid less.

CSM
03-17-2010, 05:31 AM
...is never done,

Maybe that's why they get paid less.

You, my friend, will soon be struck by lightning!

Noir
03-17-2010, 06:01 AM
You, my friend, will soon be struck by lightning!

Indeedy, and i shall die with a smile on my face ^_^

Sitarro
03-17-2010, 06:49 AM
Indeedy, and i shall die with a smile on my face ^_^

Most of the women where I work aren't capable of the work they were hired to do(physically they can't lift a 70 or more pound bag) so they work harder at not doing the job than they work doing it. They still get paid the same. If they have been with the company longer than I have they make substantially more even though I do twice or four times as much work........ is that fair noir?

Noir
03-17-2010, 07:04 AM
Most of the women where I work aren't capable of the work they were hired to do(physically they can't lift a 70 or more pound bag) so they work harder at not doing the job than they work doing it. They still get paid the same. If they have been with the company longer than I have they make substantially more even though I do twice or four times as much work........ is that fair noir?

Its a bloody joke man, chill the bap.

LiberalNation
03-17-2010, 11:37 AM
cuz there are no weak men or strong women. Life ain't fair sitarro, when i worked at a nursing home the men got out of half the work because the female residents wouldn't allow them to perform their personal care.

HogTrash
03-17-2010, 11:50 AM
...is never done,

Maybe that's why they get paid less. :wtf:Are you trying to stir up trouble? :scared:

SassyLady
04-04-2010, 11:10 PM
Women's work is never done because they are always cleaning up after the men.

Oh, and as for the getting paid more - those of us who use our brains instead of our brawn will always make more, no matter what the sex.

chloe
04-05-2010, 08:23 AM
I don't think most women can do the same physical labor jobs as men. Personally I don't want to either.

I think feminism ruined things for women in alot of ways because it makes it seem like it is not anything special if a woman stays home to raise children and take care of her man.