PDA

View Full Version : My MORON!!

Mr. P
03-17-2010, 11:45 PM
Via E-mail..HEY, I DIDN'T VOTE FOR THIS GUY but the MINORITIES DID!!!

A Special Health Care Message (March 17, 2010)

Dear Friends,

Congress is on the verge of passing historic reform that will dramatically improve our broken health insurance system.
Don’t be fooled by misinformation: this bill will control skyrocketing premiums, end abusive insurance practices, and cover more than 30 million uninsured Americans.

It is time to put people above insurance profits and reform a system that isn’t working for American families.

In my capacity as Regional Whip for the Southeast in the House leadership, I am working hard to promote Democratic unity behind President Obama’s proposal. I am confident we will prevail this week.

I need your help to make this final push as effective as possible. I want to hear your health care stories.

So many constituents tell me about their struggles with the insurance industry -- coverage denied to a sick child, premiums rising 25% per year, annual caps on insurance that prevent them from getting critical treatment.

Please visit my health care reform page by clicking here and follow the link to share your own story. It’s quick, easy, confidential, and a great way to share your own experiences.

Thank you,

Kathianne
03-18-2010, 04:56 AM
Mr. P, I'm sorry. I relate, consider both my senators. I'm lucky with my representative though, Peter Roskum.

Mr. P
03-18-2010, 07:44 AM
The only good thing about this guy is that he bumped Cynthia McKinney out.