PDA

View Full Version : Now he wants to give our country to the illegals

KarlMarx
03-18-2010, 06:43 PM
"President Obama on Thursday gave a thumbs-up to the framework of a plan to legalize illegal immigrants and create a flow of low-skilled foreign workers for the future, saying the bill being worked on by a Republican lawmaker and his Democrat counterpart is "promising." ..."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/mar/18/obama-endorses-immigration-blueprint/

Now that he thinks he's getting health reform... Chairman Mao Tse Obama wants to give our country to the illegals... can we actually survive another 2 1/2 years of this chimp and his band of idiots?

glockmail
03-18-2010, 07:06 PM
Oh you said chimp. You must be racist.

KarlMarx
03-19-2010, 04:36 AM
Oh you said chimp. You must be racist.

Let me take this opportunity to apologize to all chimps everywhere for comparing them Barak Obama

Monkeybone
03-19-2010, 06:15 AM
yah and he was also stating that he wouldn't mind using the "Slaughter Rule" to pass immigration stuff either.

KarlMarx
03-19-2010, 06:39 AM
yah and he was also stating that he wouldn't mind using the "Slaughter Rule" to pass immigration stuff either.

This may actually be a good thing. By skirting constitutional processes, ObamaCare and immigrationi "reform" bills will be more vulnerable to a challenge in the Supreme Court as unconstitutional.

Dang Straight
03-19-2010, 07:01 PM
Obama is just carrying forward Bush plan to legalize illegal immigrants.

To even consider this idea in my mind borders on an Illegal Act Against the U.S.

cat slave
03-19-2010, 09:37 PM
We are seeing tyranny unfold before our very eyes in our country! Wonder how many libs have buyers remorse?

03-20-2010, 12:29 AM
Course he does. He already destroyed the lives of voting Americans. How else could he hope to get reelected?

glockmail
03-20-2010, 08:33 AM
We are seeing tyranny unfold before our very eyes in our country! Wonder how many libs have buyers remorse? None of them. They seek to destroy America.

Nukeman
03-20-2010, 09:36 AM
Obama is just carrying forward Bush plan to legalize illegal immigrants.

To even consider this idea in my mind borders on an Illegal Act Against the U.S.

Ohh thats right over a year into Obama's admin and EVERTHING is still Bush's fault!?!?!?!?!?:eek:

Jeff
03-20-2010, 09:41 AM
Ohh thats right over a year into Obama's admin and EVERTHING is still Bush's fault!?!?!?!?!?:eek:

Hell ya have to blame someone Nuke, LOL, of course the Monkey in charge will never take responsibility for his actions

But think about it, the people that support him are the same way, they are criminals cause they live in the ghetto, they are in the ghetto cause whitey keeps them there , seems like certain classes of people just can't stand up on what they have or have not accomplished

Dang Straight
03-20-2010, 03:02 PM

Just stating the facts.............. Haven't seen you giving Obama any credit for caring on with the Patriot Act, which was sign into law by Bush.

Part of the problem that I see is to many fail to place the blame where it belongs. Placeing the blame on the party YOU don't support, in this case the Dems seems to be the norm.

I give no Party or Elected official a free pass. I believe that they should be held responsible for their acts and actions.