PDA

View Full Version : MY Boys

Jeff
03-20-2010, 09:50 AM
My little ones have there first baseball game today, the 7 year old is starting short stop and the 8 year old is pitching, my 15 year old got the call to ump the game, lol, ought to be fun, I have a feeling he will have to throw his little brothers out of the game before it is all over, normally they wouldn't allow this but being they are in the little league where I don't think they even keep score they are making a exception, but the little ones have already told them if he calls them out they will kick his a$$, LOL, wish me luck, LOL

Binky
03-20-2010, 09:56 AM
My little ones have there first baseball game today, the 7 year old is starting short stop and the 8 year old is pitching, my 15 year old got the call to ump the game, lol, ought to be fun, I have a feeling he will have to throw his little brothers out of the game before it is all over, normally they wouldn't allow this but being they are in the little league where I don't think they even keep score they are making a exception, but the little ones have already told them if he calls them out they will kick his a$$, LOL, wish me luck, LOL

Aw......sounds like a rowdy fun time Jeff...Have a blast.....

crin63
03-20-2010, 10:08 AM

Sounds like a great time Jeff. Have fun and good luck!

Kathianne
03-20-2010, 10:30 AM
That is so cool! Have a wonderful time!

Abbey Marie
03-20-2010, 03:48 PM
I think that's great, Jeff. Have fun!

Trigg
03-21-2010, 08:37 AM
My boys are busy this weekend also.

My youngest (7) is at a wrestling meet and his big brother (16) is going to either keep score or ref. When he left this morning he wasn't sure.

Jeff
03-21-2010, 08:26 PM
Well the game is over and we got whooped, my 7 year old is mad says his entire team stinks they can't catch, says he shouldn't have to be running to the fence to retrieve balls the outfielders are missing, I tried to explain good sportsmanship as my 15 year old walked up and he got a ration of chit from the little one for being a lousy ump, but the boys did great and the ump didn't do bad either, lol

Kathianne
03-21-2010, 08:29 PM
Well the game is over and we got whooped, my 7 year old is mad says his entire team stinks they can't catch, says he shouldn't have to be running to the fence to retrieve balls the outfielders are missing, I tried to explain good sportsmanship as my 15 year old walked up and he got a ration of chit from the little one for being a lousy ump, but the boys did great and the ump didn't do bad either, lol

Too bad about the loss, but the rest is too funny! Been waiting for the update!

Jeff
03-21-2010, 08:39 PM
Too bad about the loss, but the rest is too funny! Been waiting for the update!

Busy weekend Miss Kat, I just arrived in NJ so I have a bit of time to relax, lol, it is to be a long season, and the way Wyatt ( the 7 year old ) acted I am glad I wont be there for to many games, LOL, I tried to explain to him that he had to learn also but he hustles and always has, he just can't understand why all the kids don't play as hard as he does, hell they are 6 , 7 , and 8, year olds LOL, but he can't get it threw his head

Abbey Marie
03-22-2010, 01:17 PM
Busy weekend Miss Kat, I just arrived in NJ so I have a bit of time to relax, lol, it is to be a long season, and the way Wyatt ( the 7 year old ) acted I am glad I wont be there for to many games, LOL, I tried to explain to him that he had to learn also but he hustles and always has, he just can't understand why all the kids don't play as hard as he does, hell they are 6 , 7 , and 8, year olds LOL, but he can't get it threw his head

I guess you can tell him that it will at least make him stand out more.

Kathianne
03-22-2010, 04:07 PM

I think that comes with having older brothers? The 'little ones' always want to catch up, no matter how good they are compared to the others on their team. No matter that their brothers might not have been as good at the same age. LOL! It's drive. ;)

HogTrash
03-22-2010, 07:26 PM
My little ones have there first baseball game today, the 7 year old is starting short stop and the 8 year old is pitching, my 15 year old got the call to ump the game, lol, ought to be fun, I have a feeling he will have to throw his little brothers out of the game before it is all over, normally they wouldn't allow this but being they are in the little league where I don't think they even keep score they are making a exception, but the little ones have already told them if he calls them out they will kick his a$$, LOL, wish me luck, LOLI know exactly how you feel, Jeff.

Nothing else in life has brought me as much joy and pleasure as my children and now my grandchildren.

I wouldn't have missed it for the world and all that it has to offer.

chloe
03-22-2010, 08:01 PM

LOL I think your 7 yr old sounds funny !!!!:laugh2:

Jeff
03-22-2010, 08:20 PM
LOL I think your 7 yr old sounds funny !!!!:laugh2:

OOO yea he is funny alright, lol, would be a lot funnier with a boot in his butt, lol