PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else feel this way?

KarlMarx
03-20-2010, 10:20 AM
This past year has been just awful for me. I won't get into specifics, but my personal situation isn't good right now.

But, on top of that, all the bad news that is coming out of Washington, Albany, and other places makes me feel like I'm in the pit of despair.

I honestly feel that the country is in a tailspin and it may not come out of it. The bad news is just too much for me to bear sometimes... it seems like there is just no hope at all left...at all.

does anyone else feel this way?

Kathianne
03-20-2010, 10:33 AM
This past year has been just awful for me. I won't get into specifics, but my personal situation isn't good right now.

But, on top of that, all the bad news that is coming out of Washington, Albany, and other places makes me feel like I'm in the pit of despair.

I honestly feel that the country is in a tailspin and it may not come out of it. The bad news is just too much for me to bear sometimes... it seems like there is just no hope at all left...at all.

Oh indeed yes, my friend. Same here. It's been a terrible year. The economy, my personal work situation-soon to be unemployed in all likelihood. The holiday flood. Perhaps worst of all, like you seem to insinuate, that the government I've always believed in with all it's fault, is permanently f-u'd.
y
I fear we are going to be a second rate country at best.

Shadow
03-20-2010, 10:43 AM
Yes. My personal life always seems to be going along pretty good...then the bottom drops out. Recently I found out I have to start over with something I have been working on, and was hoping it would finally be resolved. I certainly can understand how all life problems on top of the bad news coming out of washington can get a person down or make them just plain angry...which is why I kind of took a break from it all for awhile. Talk Radio, TV News programs like FOX,CNN,MSNBC which I watched pretty regularly...It was effecting my moods...so I gave it up. I now get most of my information from reading articles,but try not to over do it.

crin63
03-20-2010, 11:23 AM

When it comes to this country and the direction its going I do sometimes think its hopeless. This train went of the rails so long ago that we may not be able to get it back on track. Although the Libs may be doing us a huge favor by pushing through their agenda. They are showing their true colors for the 1st time because they think the country is ripe for the taking.

OTH, it just causes my faith in God to be stronger and thats not a bad thing. As I see it, we have become 1st century Rome.

LiberalNation
03-20-2010, 11:25 AM
sorry my life has been going pretty good.

Kathianne
03-20-2010, 12:09 PM
sorry my life has been going pretty good.

I'm happy for you, nothing to be sorry about.