PDA

View Full Version : Tea party protesters use racial epithet against Georgia's John Lewis

LiberalNation
03-21-2010, 12:32 AM
showing their true colors, bunch of racist fucks.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/mcclatchy/3457015

WASHINGTON — Demonstrators outside the U.S. Capitol , angry over the proposed health care bill, shouted "nigger" Saturday at U.S. Rep. John Lewis , a Georgia congressman and civil rights icon who was nearly beaten to death during an Alabama march in the 1960s.

The protesters also shouted obscenities at other members of the Congressional Black Caucus , lawmakers said.

"They were shouting, sort of harassing," Lewis said. "But, it's okay, I've faced this before. It reminded me of the 60s. It was a lot of downright hate and anger and people being downright mean."

Lewis said he was leaving the Cannon office building across from the Capitol when protesters shouted "Kill the bill, kill the bill," Lewis said.

"I said 'I'm for the bill, I support the bill, I'm voting for the bill'," Lewis said.

A colleague who was accompanying Lewis said people in the crowd responded by saying "Kill the bill, then the n-word."

"It surprised me that people are so mean and we can't engage in a civil dialogue and debate," Lewis said.

Rep. Emanuel Cleaver , D- Mo. , said he was a few yards behind Lewis and distinctly heard "nigger."

"It was a chorus," Cleaver said. "In a way, I feel sorry for those people who are doing this nasty stuff - they're being whipped up. I decided I wouldn't be angry with any of them."

Protestors also used a slur as they confronted Rep. Barney Frank , D- Mass. , an openly gay member of Congress . A writer for Huffington Post said the crowd called Frank a "faggot."

Mr. P
03-21-2010, 12:57 AM
The Tea Party? Pure speculation. Were there any other protesters there? :slap:

I smell an intentional smear. What's new? :laugh2:

stephanie
03-21-2010, 01:42 AM
oh but of course it "had" to be someone from the tea party, even though there were many different groups there.:lame2:

LiberalNation
03-21-2010, 01:44 AM
there is a video of the event on youtube, looks teaparty.

stephanie
03-21-2010, 01:50 AM
One or two people acting out does not make a WHOLE tea party dear.

lets be real here, k.

Mr. P
03-21-2010, 01:54 AM
there is a video of the event on youtube, looks teaparty.

What's the Tea party look like? :slap:

stephanie
03-21-2010, 02:33 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-SCs6pSE8_I&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-SCs6pSE8_I&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

LiberalNation
03-21-2010, 02:38 AM
white, middle aged, racist homophobe, likes shouting.

stephanie
03-21-2010, 05:24 AM

so older white people who fought and died to help make this country what it is for you young uns don't have any rights in this country anymore I take it?
now we are being dumped on by our younger generation. how bout that.

namvet
03-21-2010, 07:59 AM

likes shouting "dear god make everyone die amen" includes you. oops your credibility is gone. go find it then we'll talk, child

Trigg
03-21-2010, 08:42 AM

It's to bad that a couple of people can make the entire group look bad. Of course that is all the the media will play. Those few bad apples will get all the press and the important message the people are trying to get out is ignored.

At our teaparty the main speaker was a black man. I'll try to dig up a picture, I posted them right after I went and I'm sure he's in one of them.

MOST Of the people are honest and hardworking. They're also from EVERY political party and EVERY racial group.

I've said this to gabby also, but here goes again, you might be a little more openminded. GO TO ONE. WALK AROUND. Instead of relying on sound bits and the MSM. IT will really open your eyes as to who is really there.

krisy
03-21-2010, 08:58 AM
I think everyone knows that in every group there are a few extreme ones. LN,I believe you know deep down that a few does not represent the whole group. Like,Trigg said,go to one of these and see if you REALLY hear racial slurs.

I watched about 5 minutes of CNN this morning and they were trying their best to make it sound as if ALL the tea party were yelling this stuff. I'm really sick of it. Horrible "journalism".

We are attending a rally April 15 and Sean Hannity will be there......can't wait!!

OldMercsRule
03-21-2010, 09:21 AM
LiberalNation states:showing their true colors, bunch of racist fucks.

Rep. Emanuel Cleaver , D- Mo. , said he was a few yards behind Lewis and distinctly heard "nigger."

Protestors also used a slur as they confronted Rep. Barney Frank , D- Mass. , an openly gay member of Congress . A writer for Huffington Post said the crowd called Frank a "faggot."

"Bunch of racist fucks"........eh? Grrrrrrrrrr

On Meet the Press this morning Anita Dunn, the former White House communications director for Obamaprompter who adimires Chaiman Mao the most of past historical figures defends the forced loss of God given LIBERTY the Democrats are trying their best to acheive today. Grrrrrrrrrr

Karl Marx stated "the ends justify the means", and the tactics of the dim wit Democrats and the main stream media in this POWER to the GOVERNMENT personifies this.

Do ya think a Marxist dim wit Democrat or two could have showed up at the tea party rally ta shout the poll tested 'N word' to the race baiters (Black dim wit Democrats), as they made their way through the crowd who had spent their money and time protesing the loss of Liberty these pukes are trying to ram down American throats? Do ya think those race baiting pols with real sensative ears would communicate this to the main stream media for as much amplification as possible the next morning? Remember "ends justify the means". Grrrrrrrrrrr

Meet the Press made sure to amplify these poll tested negatives branding the opposition trying to hold on to our freedom as Liberal Nation is doing here.

Dismiss those who value the Liberty we won from England 7/4/1776 and our solders that have died in battle to protect us since that time by labeling those who want freedom bunch of racist fucks, based on the actions of Marxist plants amplified by dim wit race baiters and the hard Left Mao luving media?

The enemy is within.

Freedom is never free.

Noir
03-21-2010, 09:34 AM
You're painting with a pretty broad brush LN, not cool.

LiberalNation
03-21-2010, 09:37 AM
shrugs, they are like code pink or the minute men, radical.

HogTrash
03-21-2010, 10:56 AM
showing their true colors, bunch of racist fucks.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/mcclatchy/3457015

WASHINGTON — Demonstrators outside the U.S. Capitol , angry over the proposed health care bill, shouted "nigger" Saturday at U.S. Rep. John Lewis , a Georgia congressman and civil rights icon who was nearly beaten to death during an Alabama march in the 1960s.

The protesters also shouted obscenities at other members of the Congressional Black Caucus , lawmakers said.

"They were shouting, sort of harassing," Lewis said. "But, it's okay, I've faced this before. It reminded me of the 60s. It was a lot of downright hate and anger and people being downright mean."

Lewis said he was leaving the Cannon office building across from the Capitol when protesters shouted "Kill the bill, kill the bill," Lewis said.

"I said 'I'm for the bill, I support the bill, I'm voting for the bill'," Lewis said.

A colleague who was accompanying Lewis said people in the crowd responded by saying "Kill the bill, then the n-word."

"It surprised me that people are so mean and we can't engage in a civil dialogue and debate," Lewis said.

"It was a chorus," Cleaver said. "In a way, I feel sorry for those people who are doing this nasty stuff - they're being whipped up. I decided I wouldn't be angry with any of them."

Protestors also used a slur as they confronted Rep. Barney Frank , D- Mass. , an openly gay member of Congress . A writer for Huffington Post said the crowd called Frank a "faggot."Hmmm"?...Isn't it the liberals who are always chastising others for painting entire groups with a "broad brush"? :slap:

Hypocrisy

Hypocrisy (or the state of being a hypocrite) is the act of preaching a certain belief or way of life, but not, in fact, holding these same virtues oneself.

http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/hypocritIs it any wonder that liberals are held in such low regard by sensible, rational, intelligent people?

REDWHITEBLUE2
03-21-2010, 12:05 PM
obama is getting desperate he's sending his union thug buddies and ACORN pals out to infiltrate tea party protests HOW LOW CAN THE ASS CLOWN OBAMA GO?

krisy
03-21-2010, 07:08 PM

LN,you are amking a fool of yourself....really, you don't know what the heck you're talking about.

Try for one minute to thinnk outside of the freakin voices in your head called the mainstream media. Do you honestly believe that those thousands of people were yelling racial slurs and are ALL racists?!!!! There are black people in this group..

You should really with hold judgement until you know what your talking about.

LiberalNation
03-21-2010, 07:11 PM
those who harbor terrorists will be considered terrorists themselves, wasn't those your hero's words.

krisy
03-21-2010, 07:28 PM
those who harbor terrorists will be considered terrorists themselves, wasn't those your hero's words.

Your getting more unreasonable. If a few racists show up on public property,what exactly are the tea partiers supposed to do about that? It's not like the thousands of people there all know each other.

If a gay rights group were protesting and one of them yelled the "n" word at say a Republican congressman....would it be fair of me to say all gay people are racists and harbor "terrorists"?

BoogyMan
03-21-2010, 07:30 PM

That would make you a terrorist since your crowned moron in the white house hung out with William Ayers, right LN?

red states rule
03-22-2010, 05:40 AM
What is funny about this is all the reporters and TV cameras that were at the Tea Party rally, and not ONE piece of video with the slur

Then the Dems used the slur on the House floor to make thier case about Obamacare, and the liberal media ran with the story all weekend

What a coincidence

glockmail
03-22-2010, 07:59 AM
It probably never happened or if it did was staged by some SEIU guys.

03-22-2010, 08:26 AM

On what planet are you not radical as well?