PDA

View Full Version : Another yr older!!!!

Mr. P
03-22-2010, 12:28 AM
Happy day....Sitarro:beer:

SassyLady
03-22-2010, 12:32 AM
Way to go Sitarro ..... another year older and another year wiser!!!! Happy Day!!!

red states rule
03-22-2010, 05:32 AM
Happy Birthday Sitarro

Your birthday cake will be delivered later

http://b.imagehost.org/0247/happy_birthday_america_1.jpg

Kathianne
03-22-2010, 05:50 AM
Happy Birthday, Sitarro! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Nukeman
03-22-2010, 06:30 AM
HAPPY B-DAY Sitarro!!!!!!!!!!:dance::dance::cheers2:

CSM
03-22-2010, 06:57 AM
Happy Birthday!

chesswarsnow
03-22-2010, 07:34 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Happy birthday ol internetbuddy!!!:thumb:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chloe
03-22-2010, 08:31 AM
Happy Birthday Sitarro!:salute:

Sitarro
03-22-2010, 12:34 PM
Thanks to all of you for your kind wishes but it is hard to celebrate on such a terrible day in our country's history, for the rest of my life I will be reminded of that idiot Pelosi giggling throughout the speech she made in the house on the night before my birthday.
I'm feeling a lot older than my 56 years today........ I can actually remember this country when we said the Pledge of Allegiance and the Our Father at the start of the school day, when kids saluted the flag instead of spitting on it, when young people wanted to join the Armed Services because they wanted to defend their country(to be fair, many still do and I salute them), not because of the bribes that were offered. When the police were here to take care of us and keep us safe, not to enforce a law that will force us to buy an insurance policy we don't want. When people dressed up to ride on an airliner and didn't have to get x-rayed or take their shoes off to get on board. When people wanted to get a job to better themselves and their family not to take the people that provided the jobs for all the money they could get. My parents showed me what marriage used to be by working everyday to keep it, their love for each other and their children alive....... they were together for 57 years until my Dad died, my Mother continued her love and devotion to him and their children for another 6 years before she left to join him. I remember when a Democrat President said "ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" and being inspired by him. I remember when American cars were the vehicle of choice and were built to last. I remember when MADE IN THE USA was on most items you would buy in this country and it was a sign of quality. I remember when lawyers were there to defend people that weren't guilty not to defend those they knew were guilty. I remember when we as kids would go all over town on our bicycles, many miles from home, stay out until the street lights came on and our Mothers had nothing to worry about. I remember when we as kids were taught to respect adults and adults actually took that responsibility seriously. I remember when music was actual music and most songs were about love! I also remember when Spanky wore his cap sideways to get a laugh rather than to try to be in some silly style. When kid's pants hung down low and didn't fit well because they were hand me downs from your older brother rather than emulating homosexual prisoners.

This birthday is bringing on a lot of fond memories that are unfortunately gone forever, I'm depressed but also thankful to have made it through another year. Again, thank you for bringing a smile to my face on such a lousy day.

Abbey Marie
03-22-2010, 01:22 PM
Happy Birthday, Handsome!

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/110/l_183e409ef9b74fb2bd89c7ea751008b9.gif

HogTrash
03-22-2010, 02:28 PM
Thanks to all of you for your kind wishes but it is hard to celebrate on such a terrible day in our country's history, for the rest of my life I will be reminded of that idiot Pelosi giggling throughout the speech she made in the house on the night before my birthday.
I'm feeling a lot older than my 56 years today........
Another year older and deeper in debt. [and nothing to show for it]

Saint Peter doncha call me cuz I can't go, I owe my soul to the _____? [you fill in the blank]

Jeff
03-22-2010, 02:32 PM
Happy Birthday Sitarro, wish ya many more

No1tovote4
03-22-2010, 04:23 PM
I hope the annual celebration of your date of emergence is both fiscally and emotionally satisfying.

darin
03-22-2010, 06:19 PM
http://tacomacdouglasville.com/wgbf/images/beers.jpg

:cheers2::cheers2::cheers2: