PDA

View Full Version : Does Loose Cannon Have Debating Skills?

OCA
04-24-2007, 03:41 PM
Based solely on his participation so far does Loose Cannon have mad debating skills or does he suck goose shit?

Well you know how I vote and I base it on his wreckless throwing out of allegations and his refusal to supprt any of them with any fact such as the "Gore won Florida" vomit projectile.

typomaniac
04-24-2007, 03:50 PM
Insufficient data.

How much debating have you done around here?

OCA
04-24-2007, 03:58 PM
Insufficient data.

How much debating have you done around here?

An infinite amount, you?

darin
04-24-2007, 04:00 PM
Generally he sucks goose-shit...but once in awhile makes a valid point.

:D

:poke:

OCA
04-24-2007, 04:05 PM

Cool, must've missed the valid point though but then again I haven't heard the horns blaring and seen the man on the white horse either, those two together with Loose making a valid point are in Revelations and mark the return of the second coming, if he ever makes a valid point or even backs up any of his statement with fact I will be repenting like there is no tommorrow:laugh2:

typomaniac
04-24-2007, 04:06 PM
An infinite amount, you?In other words, none. I get it.

As for me, I'm not the one making polls about other members. :p

OCA
04-24-2007, 04:09 PM
In other words, none. I get it.

As for me, I'm not the one making polls about other members. :p

I do it because I can. Can you....newbie? Sure you can, let er rip!

But then again you are here just to troll..........ahhhhhhh the way of the lib.:salute:

typomaniac
04-24-2007, 04:26 PM
I'm so tickled that this thread about loose cannon has turned into a thread about me! I must be awesome. ROFL!

lily
04-24-2007, 04:33 PM
This is so cool! Another thread about loose. Must suck to be so bored that not only do you start another thread so that he will come and argue with you, but on another thread you were sitting waiting for him to come back. Come on admit it......you know you're having the time of your life!!!!

manu1959
04-24-2007, 04:42 PM

even blind squirrls find acorns now and then.............

OCA
04-24-2007, 05:54 PM
This is so cool! Another thread about loose. Must suck to be so bored that not only do you start another thread so that he will come and argue with you, but on another thread you were sitting waiting for him to come back. Come on admit it......you know you're having the time of your life!!!!

No, I do it because I enjoy kicking his ass, my doc said I should do it once a day.

OCA
04-24-2007, 05:57 PM
Oh and because libs here won't even answer the most basic of questions or back up any wild assumptions they make, so yeah, because debate with you turds is unattainable I try to jumpstart the party.

lily
04-24-2007, 08:29 PM
Hey.....as long as you're enjoying yourself.

OCA
04-24-2007, 08:42 PM
Well thats 6-0, shit any libs here gonna jump in and help him out or is he too much of a liability?

lily
04-24-2007, 09:01 PM
I don't have any dog in this fight. I just wanted to make the comment that it seems you haven't had this much fun in a long time......and I wanted to get my post count up.:coffee:

gabosaurus
04-24-2007, 09:07 PM
Based solely on his participation so far does Loose Cannon have mad debating skills or does he suck goose shit?

Well you know how I vote and I base it on his wreckless throwing out of allegations and his refusal to supprt any of them with any fact such as the "Gore won Florida" vomit projectile.

Sounds like LC is not the only poster lacking madd skillz :laugh2:

loosecannon
04-24-2007, 09:43 PM
No, I do it because I enjoy kicking his ass, my doc said I should do it once a day.

Then start a thread in which you intend to debate without resorting to personal attacks.

Pick the subject and prepare to get your ass kicked back into the stone age.

Just you and me OCA, show your stuff. You talk big, but rumor has it your fellatio skills are far superior to your debate skilz.

Are you too skeered to debate OCA?

Yurt
04-24-2007, 10:35 PM
Then start a thread in which you intend to debate without resorting to personal attacks.

Just you and me OCA, show your stuff. You talk big, but rumor has it your fellatio skills are far superior to your debate skilz.

:banana:

Watch out for loosy's grasp of logical fallacies though :dance:

loosecannon
04-24-2007, 11:05 PM
:banana:

Watch out for loosy's grasp of logical fallacies though :dance:

You try to grasp my Fallacy and I will smack you upside the head hombre. I don't swing both ways.

Let's get back to a debate tweenst OCA and me humble self.

shattered
04-24-2007, 11:06 PM
You try to grasp my Fallacy and I will smack you upside the head hombre. I don't swing both ways.

LMMFAO!!!!!

(Sorry..that WAS funny)

lily
04-24-2007, 11:23 PM
Is this where I post to get my count up?

manu1959
04-24-2007, 11:27 PM
Is this where I post to get my count up?

nicht....

lily
04-24-2007, 11:49 PM
nicht....

Huh? English spoken here.:salute:

manu1959
04-24-2007, 11:52 PM
Huh? English spoken here.:salute:

you intollerant liberal.........:poke:

lily
04-24-2007, 11:57 PM
Intollerant? On the contrary I thirst for knowledge......so what does nicht mean. I looked it up in the dictionary and there were Chinese letters, Arabic letters German words, Denmark....but none of they said what it was.

manu1959
04-24-2007, 11:59 PM
Intollerant? On the contrary I thirst for knowledge......so what does nicht mean. I looked it up in the dictionary and there were Chinese letters, Arabic letters German words, Denmark....but none of they said what it was.

nicht auf deutsch....means no....

lily
04-25-2007, 12:02 AM
I thought nein meant no?

manu1959
04-25-2007, 12:05 AM
I thought nein meant no?

yes it does as well......

lily
04-25-2007, 12:07 AM
So then this isn't were I get my post count up?

Bummer.

Pale Rider
04-25-2007, 12:42 AM
So then this isn't were I get my post count up?

Bummer.

Seems to me you're doing a real good job. :rolleyes:

lily
04-25-2007, 11:55 AM
Thanks........I try........

manu1959
04-25-2007, 12:00 PM
Thanks........I try........

....my wife tells my trying is failing with style....

OCA
04-25-2007, 02:46 PM

Anytime, anywhere.....but up to this point you've only been about the ad hominem, why will it be different with you this time Mary?

loosecannon
04-25-2007, 02:54 PM
Anytime, anywhere.....but up to this point you've only been about the ad hominem, why will it be different with you this time Mary?

Pick a topic and start a thread.

Birdzeye
04-25-2007, 03:57 PM

Heh. Pot. Kettle. Black. :laugh2:

glockmail
04-25-2007, 04:56 PM
Sure Lucy.

OCA
04-25-2007, 07:28 PM

Ok, the topic will be FYROM and its use of the name "Macedonia" which is historically Greek. For or against? LMFAO!

Yurt
04-25-2007, 07:32 PM

Richard Noggin:

How you brought sexual talk and homosexual yearnings into this post is simply beyond belief. You and I have never engaged in discussions about homosexuality, but I notice you like to bring it up alot.

Its ok man, you can stop looking out the key hole, and just step out of the closet full of "pride".

Asshole.

OCA
04-25-2007, 07:35 PM
Richard Noggin:

How you brought sexual talk and homosexual yearnings into this post is simply beyond belief. You and I have never engaged in discussions about homosexuality, but I notice you like to bring it up alot.

Its ok man, you can stop looking out the key hole, and just step out of the closet full of "pride".

Asshole.

Loose is undoubtedly the sorriest poster the two boards have ever seen.

lily
04-25-2007, 07:41 PM
....my wife tells my trying is failing with style....

Hey..if your going to fail doing it in style is the way to go.:laugh2:

loosecannon
04-25-2007, 09:03 PM
Richard Noggin:

Asshole.

You were posting nonsense off topic.

This thread was opened to find out if OCA has the balls for a real debate and not an adhom fest as is his only style.

My sarcasm was intending nothing more than to shut your yap and get the topic refocused.

OCA> brave enough to debate?

loosecannon
04-25-2007, 09:05 PM
Ok, the topic will be FYROM and its use of the name "Macedonia" which is historically Greek. For or against? LMFAO!

You are showing your fear.

Look if you are skeered of a little debate on a political debate forum that's cool.

I mean, we all expected that anyway.

Yurt
04-25-2007, 09:09 PM

This thread was opened to find out if OCA has the balls for a real debate and not an adhom fest as is his only style.

My sarcasm was intending nothing more than to shut your yap and get the topic refocused.

So that you gives you the right to make homosexual innuendos to me?

Asshole.

I make a light joke, you, Richard Noggin, turned it into a sick insult about my sexuality. Get it dickhead.

You are no debator, only an insulter. Bye now.... I would say go to the closet, but since you have come out, what is the point.

:slap:

lily
04-25-2007, 09:09 PM

There's a topic to this thread? Shit......now you tell me.:laugh2:

OCA
04-25-2007, 09:13 PM
You are showing your fear.

Look if you are skeered of a little debate on a political debate forum that's cool.

I mean, we all expected that anyway.

You asked for a topic, I showed you a topic, now you try to steer away from topic with bullshit, who is scared lol?

Is this fucking idiot for real?

OCA
04-25-2007, 09:14 PM
So that you gives you the right to make homosexual innuendos to me?

Asshole.

I make a light joke, you, Richard Noggin, turned it into a sick insult about my sexuality. Get it dickhead.

You are no debator, only an insulter. Bye now.... I would say go to the closet, but since you have come out, what is the point.

:slap:

Yurt, thats all he's got, the good old ad hominem, no amount of his self proclamations can change that.

Yurt
04-26-2007, 11:09 PM
Loose has no debating skills. He/She is an idiot. Logic to loosy is a foreign concept. All fluff, no substance.

loser

I have my reasons.......

manu1959
04-26-2007, 11:10 PM
Loose has no debating skills. He/She is an idiot. Logic to loosy is a foreign concept. All fluff, no substance.

loser

I have my reasons.......

100 says she flames ya.....:poke:

lily
04-26-2007, 11:21 PM
Another post......with nothing to say about a nothing topic.:dance:

loosecannon
04-27-2007, 12:10 AM

loser

I have my reasons.......

Yeah you are pissed cuz you imagine i called you a homo.

I didn't and you still mourn for yourself, go figure.

loosecannon
04-27-2007, 12:11 AM
Yurt, thats all he's got, the good old ad hominem, no amount of his self proclamations can change that.

Yet you still flee from debate. CHICKEN?

manu1959
04-27-2007, 12:12 AM
ya owe me a fin......

lily
04-27-2007, 12:29 AM
Yeah you are pissed cuz you imagine i called you a homo.

I didn't and you still mourn for yourself, go figure.

Wow you called someone a homo and they got pissed? Odd, there is a poster here who thinks MSN is a homo......imagine that!

OCA
04-27-2007, 05:39 AM

I named the topic, you ran, go figure.

FYROM, use of the name Macedonia, for or against?

Birdzeye
04-27-2007, 07:28 AM
Another post......with nothing to say about a nothing topic.:dance:

You got it, nothing to say about a nothing topic.

Yurt
04-27-2007, 09:47 AM
100 says she flames ya.....:poke:

*gives a hundred*

lily
04-27-2007, 10:20 AM
You got it, nothing to say about a nothing topic.

....4 pages long and still growing!

Roomy
04-27-2007, 10:32 AM
He has the ability to anger some people, which is good.:laugh2:

lily
04-27-2007, 11:24 AM
He has the ability to anger some people, which is good.:laugh2:

I hate to keep repeating myself, but I do want my post count to go up....as much complaining as they do, they are having the time of their lives, otherwise they would put him on ignore. He's got his own fanclub, somehow I can picture them sitting on their computer and coming to threads like this and lighting a candle or putting on the Mickey Mouse ears, or the equivlent of that and type fevorishly away.

Roomy
04-27-2007, 11:46 AM
I hate to keep repeating myself, but I do want my post count to go up....as much complaining as they do, they are having the time of their lives, otherwise they would put him on ignore. He's got his own fanclub, somehow I can picture them sitting on their computer and coming to threads like this and lighting a candle or putting on the Mickey Mouse ears, or the equivlent of that and type fevorishly away.

Of course they are, and so is Lucy, the sooner all parties learn to enjoy themselves together for all the same reasons the better, it becomes gentle asides rather than bursts of pretentious testosterone from some quarters. :laugh2:

loosecannon
04-27-2007, 11:56 AM
I named the topic, you ran, go figure.

FYROM, use of the name Macedonia, for or against?

you picked a chicken shit topic.

Why not debate the political satire of Beebus and Butthead instead?

Or Why Homer has only 3 fingers on each hand?

Ya know important adult topics that belong on a political debate forum.

Only chickenshits debate chickenshit topics.

OCA
04-27-2007, 02:33 PM
you picked a chicken shit topic.

Why not debate the political satire of Beebus and Butthead instead?

Or Why Homer has only 3 fingers on each hand?

Ya know important adult topics that belong on a political debate forum.

Only chickenshits debate chickenshit topics.

So I guess you were disingenuine again when you said "pick any topic", why is that not surprising?

You should have said pick any topic that Loose Cannon deems important.....there I said it for you.

Anyway its all moot now, I handed you your ass on Florida 2000 but you are so blind that you deny the facts when they are laid out right in front of you...........go figure:laugh2:

OCA
04-27-2007, 02:35 PM
Lets debate Cyprus, the 1974 illegal invasion by Turkey and the continued presence of the U.N there today partitioning the island....you take the side of the Turks.

Of course you don't have the knowledge or the balls to do this.

OCA
04-27-2007, 02:36 PM
11-0...HOLY SHIT!

Loose you're either not liked or a liability to your side, which is it?

OCA
04-27-2007, 02:40 PM

Two offers from me now, debate or get the fuck off this board.

Unbelievable, he/she won't debate the offers i've made then has the gall to call me chicken................what a fucking joke, somebody test some bird flu on this waste of good American air.

glockmail
04-27-2007, 03:10 PM
You two should get a room.

OCA
04-27-2007, 03:17 PM
You two should get a room.

A gym, with a boxing ring. It will be like me(Ray Mancini) vs Doo Koo Kim......a coroner will be needed.

glockmail
04-27-2007, 03:22 PM
A gym, with a boxing ring. It will be like me(Ray Mancini) vs Doo Koo Kim......a coroner will be needed. :laugh2:

typomaniac
04-27-2007, 03:41 PM
Lets debate Cyprus, the 1974 illegal invasion by Turkey and the continued presence of the U.N there today partitioning the island....you take the side of the Turks.

Of course you don't have the knowledge or the balls to do this.That might actually be fun. :coffee: Did you create a thread yet?

OCA
04-27-2007, 06:03 PM
That might actually be fun. :coffee: Did you create a thread yet?

We'll do it right here, well I will but he/she crow hops and gets cold feet.

loosecannon
04-27-2007, 09:19 PM
Two offers from me now, debate or get the fuck off this board.

Oh beautiful. Two offers to debate the merits of some Greek name.

Tell you what, get a sex change and give me head for 30,000 years or get the fuck off this board.

You wanna debate greek names, find a greek, on a greek name board.

THIS is a political POLICY DEBATE board.

Read the header at the top of each page Guiro.

OCA
04-27-2007, 09:24 PM
Oh beautiful. Two offers to debate the merits of some Greek name.

Tell you what get a sex change and give me head for 30,000 years or get the fuck off this board.

You wanna debate greek names, find a greek, on a greek name board.

THIS is a political POLICY DEBATE board.

Read the header at the top of each page Guiro.

Motherfucker i'm a veteran here, this board is whatever I want it to be.

GET TO DEBATING OR RUN!

Lol i'm fucking you up the ass without ever meeting you, should have never gotten involved with me here, should've steered clear. You simply are not goddamned smart enough.

OCA
04-27-2007, 09:26 PM
Lol and he thinks I want to debate Greek names! What a motherfucking dumbass douchebag!

Loose knows zero about international politics and less about domestic, he/she should probably leave, they are out of their league here.

loosecannon
04-27-2007, 09:31 PM
Lol and he thinks I want to debate Greek names! What a motherfucking dumbass douchebag!

Loose knows zero about international politics and less about domestic, he/she should probably leave, they are out of their league here.

You can't hang and you know it.

Here is your ass:

http://cadi.delhi.edu/Storeimages/39-bacon.jpg

loosecannon
04-27-2007, 09:34 PM
Motherfucker i'm a veteran here, this board is whatever I want it to be.

GET TO DEBATING OR RUN!

Lol i'm fucking you up the ass without ever meeting you, should have never gotten involved with me here, should've steered clear. You simply are not goddamned smart enough.

You are a childish little chump who is afraid to debate.

You can't hang and everybody knows it.

shattered
04-27-2007, 09:42 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/mmlnt/meow.gif

Hobbit
04-27-2007, 11:57 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/mmlnt/meow.gif

That is the most awesome smiley I have seen all week, probably all month.

But yeah, this has seriously degraded into a :pee: match, if it was anything more than that to start with. For the record, though, I think that while loosecannon isn't a total douchebag, I get the image of some guy/girl standing on top of a building proclaiming that it's not crumbling and that the wrecking ball smashing it is actually made of foam rubber every time I see him/her trying to counter criticisms of his/her points. Loose, you don't even always have bad points, but I've seen Frenchmen defend Paris more effectively than you defend most of your points, and it's mostly due to a lack of effort, if you ask me.

SassyLady
04-28-2007, 12:20 AM
ooooops!

I thought it said "bad" skills and I clicked on before I read everything.:lame2:

How can I change my vote???!:slap:

OCA
04-28-2007, 07:43 AM
You are a childish little chump who is afraid to debate.

You can't hang and everybody knows it.

13-0, two offers, two different topics, you refuse to debate......its all right here in black and white.

Game over....owned.

diuretic
04-28-2007, 11:05 AM
In a thread on economic issues loosecannon has made some very interesting points. So if someone can sum up some pretty difficult - ie abstract - points in a paragraph or two then for mine they know what they're talking about. No, I don't have to agree with them.

glockmail
04-29-2007, 08:03 PM

Tell you what, get a sex change and give me head for 30,000 years or get the fuck off this board.

You were right, OCA. He does have the hots for you. :laugh2:

Yurt
04-29-2007, 08:17 PM
In a thread on economic issues loosecannon has made some very interesting points. So if someone can sum up some pretty difficult - ie abstract - points in a paragraph or two then for mine they know what they're talking about. No, I don't have to agree with them.

Actually, he did a lousy job and in the end all he could bring was insults about my mental state, ie, he had nothing better to offer about the subject, so he attacked me. A logical fallacy.

diuretic
04-29-2007, 08:32 PM
Actually, he did a lousy job and in the end all he could bring was insults about my mental state, ie, he had nothing better to offer about the subject, so he attacked me. A logical fallacy.

So I'm told.

Baron Von Esslingen
04-30-2007, 03:44 AM
Oh and because libs here won't even answer the most basic of questions or back up any wild assumptions they make, so yeah, because debate with you turds is unattainable I try to jumpstart the party.

Funny. Some folks are saying the same things about you.

Six pages in and you still haven't started a thread to begin debating about. This one is a pissing contest and we all know that you drank the most koolaid so you can do the most pissing. I found a picture of you doing just that.
http://www.mastel.ch/fun-worker/piss.jpg

But can you actually debate? Haven't seen any "evidence" yet.

diuretic
04-30-2007, 03:54 AM
Funny. Some folks are saying the same things about you.

Six pages in and you still haven't started a thread to begin debating about. This one is a pissing contest and we all know that you drank the most koolaid so you can do the most pissing. I found a picture of you doing just that.
http://www.mastel.ch/fun-worker/piss.jpg

But can you actually debate? Haven't seen any "evidence" yet.

I've seen that sort of stuff before. You can tell when a cop is breaking down on the job when he stops his car, takes off his uniform and takes a piss right there on the street. But then the job can do that. :cool:

Baron Von Esslingen
04-30-2007, 04:07 AM
A San Francisco cop no less... imagine that. I thought he said he used to be a moderator, not a cop.

loosecannon
04-30-2007, 02:24 PM
I've seen that sort of stuff before. You can tell when a cop is breaking down on the job when he stops his car, takes off his uniform and takes a piss right there on the street. But then the job can do that. :cool:

ROFLMAO!!!!!!

That cop is surely OCA. And he has just been owned.

Yurt
04-30-2007, 07:12 PM
ROFLMAO!!!!!!

That cop is surely OCA. And he has just been owned.

:pee:

Goes both ways. Haven't seen a thread from you challenging OCA to a debate. At least he has started a thread about your skills and it is clear from this thread and the one I challenged you on that you have none. Anyone that thinks that saying the cop is OCA is somehow "owning" someone is in dire need of a

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e378/MJBrutus/RealityCheckforBigPharmaandMedicare.gif

typomaniac
04-30-2007, 07:15 PM

How cultured of you.

OCA
04-30-2007, 07:57 PM

Goes both ways. Haven't seen a thread from you challenging OCA to a debate. At least he has started a thread about your skills and it is clear from this thread and the one I challenged you on that you have none. Anyone that thinks that saying the cop is OCA is somehow "owning" someone is in dire need of a

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e378/MJBrutus/RealityCheckforBigPharmaandMedicare.gif

Yurt, no need to even acknowledge these people, they are just more of my diehard fans. If I don't post for a day or so they will start more threads in tribute to me, guaranteed.

I just walk by and give them the red carpet wave.

loosecannon
04-30-2007, 08:08 PM

Please direct your pathetic whining and bitching toward OCA who actually earned it.

I was mocking him duufus.

Kathianne
04-30-2007, 08:09 PM
Please direct your pathetic whining and bitching toward OCA who actually earned it.

Was there whining and bitching? I missed that.

Yurt
04-30-2007, 08:27 PM

You just proved my point. And Kathy owned you, there is no bitching and whining, just facts.

but we know you have very limited knowledge of those

glockmail
04-30-2007, 08:29 PM
Proof he don't: http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=49303&postcount=144

Stoopid lib. :laugh2:

Yurt
04-30-2007, 08:32 PM
How cultured of you.

I least I know the difference between feces and food....as such my days at the top of the food chain will continue...

Yurt
04-30-2007, 08:39 PM
Yurt, no need to even acknowledge these people, they are just more of my diehard fans. If I don't post for a day or so they will start more threads in tribute to me, guaranteed.

I just walk by and give them the red carpet wave.

True, but it is sometimes fun at the end of the day to pwn these guys :salute:

diuretic
04-30-2007, 10:25 PM
Was there whining and bitching? I missed that.

Forest...........trees........:laugh2:

diuretic
04-30-2007, 10:27 PM

Careful there, don't want to draw attention to your own inconsistencies. I was prepared to let it go but, if you insist we can keep it going :laugh2:

loosecannon
04-30-2007, 10:40 PM
You just proved my point. And Kathy owned you, there is no bitching and whining, just facts.

but we know you have very limited knowledge of those

Spurt, you were bitching and whining. Deal with it.

Yurt
04-30-2007, 10:42 PM
Spurt, you were bitching and whining. Deal with it.

Prove it. Just because you say it does it make it so. Then again, it is how you dbaite.

You got called on it by another poster as well. Deal with it. :poke:

loosecannon
04-30-2007, 10:44 PM

Glock got owned by diuretic and now he is whining and bitching.

Yurt
04-30-2007, 10:50 PM
Glock got owned by diuretic and now he is whining and bitching.

now you're a broken record...:alcoholic:

Baron Von Esslingen
05-01-2007, 01:27 AM

Goes both ways. Haven't seen a thread from you challenging OCA to a debate. At least he has started a thread about your skills and it is clear from this thread and the one I challenged you on that you have none.

He started a thread about Loose's skills? Is THAT what this Piss and Moan Parade was supposed to be? It looks like a Piranah Party to me and that's not saying much. In fact, it's not saying anything at all. In fact, it's just a lot of this: :wank2:

Actually, it was LooseCannon that challenged OCA who then pussed out on the challenge because he was too fucking busy doing his red carpet wave and then pissing in the street.

OCA couldn't pick a debate topic that didn't reflect a surrealistic bent and we are all still waiting to see if his bite is as bad-assed as his bark. For someone who claims to "own Dirt and Chump" I guess resting on his past laurels is what got him his rep because he doesn't seem to have what it takes anymore.

Hey, like Lily said, this is a good way to get my post count up.

OCA
05-01-2007, 02:36 PM
He started a thread about Loose's skills? Is THAT what this Piss and Moan Parade was supposed to be? It looks like a Piranah Party to me and that's not saying much. In fact, it's not saying anything at all. In fact, it's just a lot of this: :wank2:

Actually, it was LooseCannon that challenged OCA who then pussed out on the challenge because he was too fucking busy doing his red carpet wave and then pissing in the street.

OCA couldn't pick a debate topic that didn't reflect a surrealistic bent and we are all still waiting to see if his bite is as bad-assed as his bark. For someone who claims to "own Dirt and Chump" I guess resting on his past laurels is what got him his rep because he doesn't seem to have what it takes anymore.

Hey, like Lily said, this is a good way to get my post count up.

Loose said pick any topic, I did, two in fact. Loose refused to debate those topics, this is in the record of DP, its irrefuteable.

Loose didn't specify which topics he would debate and those he wouldn't, maybe Loose should learn to be more specific. I played by Loose's rules and Loose punked out.....not my problem.

lily
05-01-2007, 04:17 PM
Prove it. Just because you say it does it make it so. Then again, it is how you dbaite.

You got called on it by another poster as well. Deal with it. :poke:

I found this e on the floor. Is it yours?

Baron Von Esslingen
05-01-2007, 08:03 PM
I thought "dbaite" was what you picked up before you went fishing. My bad.

Baron Von Esslingen
05-01-2007, 08:10 PM
Loose said pick any topic, I did, two in fact. Loose refused to debate those topics, this is in the record of DP, its irrefuteable.

Loose didn't specify which topics he would debate and those he wouldn't, maybe Loose should learn to be more specific. I played by Loose's rules and Loose punked out.....not my problem.

Like I said, you pussed out because you decided to play semantics with the challenge for fear of having Loosecannon cleaning your clock. It's a time-worn strategy that conservatives use to avoid dealing with REAL challenges.

George Herbert Walker Bush used in 1988 to run against Dukakis on the Pledge of Allegiance, the ACLU, and Willie Horton and not a word about any other topic because Bush knew that Duke could clean his clock on everything else. You have used the same tactic here and everyone can see it. I guess it really isn't your problem.

Yurt
05-01-2007, 08:55 PM
I found this e on the floor. Is it yours?

LOL, look again at how i spelled it. All he does is d"bait". He doesn't engage. He talks smack, gets cornered and then rags on his opponent's state of mind. He has spent probably in excess of a dozen posts telling me how "confused" I was, yet NOT one "explaining" just what this confusion "is."

He's worthless and knows it, that is why he resorts to insults, to "bait" the other person.

lily
05-01-2007, 09:28 PM
LOL, look again at how i spelled it.

Then it's not yours? Ok, you keep it and if I need it, I'll know where it is, ok?:laugh2:

OCA
05-01-2007, 09:40 PM
Like I said, you pussed out because you decided to play semantics with the challenge for fear of having Loosecannon cleaning your clock. It's a time-worn strategy that conservatives use to avoid dealing with REAL challenges.

George Herbert Walker Bush used in 1988 to run against Dukakis on the Pledge of Allegiance, the ACLU, and Willie Horton and not a word about any other topic because Bush knew that Duke could clean his clock on everything else. You have used the same tactic here and everyone can see it. I guess it really isn't your problem.

ROTFLMFAO! You really believe that tripe?

Cyprus, what says you?

Homosexual lifestyle choice perversionist marriage, what says you?

Dukakis, an embarrassment to Cretans like me, was a fucking joke, he got the shit kicked out of him because Americans dislike liberals for the most part. His message got slaughtered.

Baron Von Esslingen
05-01-2007, 09:57 PM
ROTFLMFAO! You really believe that tripe?

Cyprus, what says you?

Homosexual lifestyle choice perversionist marriage, what says you?

Dukakis, an embarrassment to Cretans like me, was a fucking joke, he got the shit kicked out of him because Americans dislike liberals for the most part. His message got slaughtered.

Yep. I know a dodge when I see one. You play for LA?

OCA
05-01-2007, 10:01 PM
Yep. I know a dodge when I see one. You play for LA?

You've got zero game, call it a dodge all you want but all I see is your backside as you get out of town as fast as you can..........pussy!

The whole board is seeing you and Loose for what you really are, a couple of undouched pussies.

Queer marriage a dodge! What a fucking asswipe!:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Guess you know you'll get the shit kicked out of you on that subject, probably best to punk out and run.:lol:

Baron Von Esslingen
05-02-2007, 03:06 AM
You've got zero game, call it a dodge all you want but all I see is your backside as you get out of town as fast as you can..........pussy!

The whole board is seeing you and Loose for what you really are, a couple of undouched pussies.

Queer marriage a dodge! What a fucking asswipe!:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Guess you know you'll get the shit kicked out of you on that subject, probably best to punk out and run.:lol:

The whole board sees one thing: your cowardice in not accepting the challenge of Loose Cannon.

Like I said, bitch, you ran from the challenge like a Muslim runs from a bacon sandwich and you call me a pussy when you are the board chickenshit? HA!

Even Shattered owns your sorry rightwing ass on a regular basis. I can see why you cut & ran. Your vaunted "debate" skills are nothing more than an adequate command of a few swear words, an avatar that looks like a steaming pile of shit, and a friendship with the board's owner. Other than that, you are a black hole of stupidity dressed in drag. You make Dan Quayle look like the president of the Mensa Society.

Me run from the likes of you, bitch? Not likely, skank boy, but if it gives you pleasure to fantisize about chasing after me in your new Payless Shoe Source pumps while holding up your pantyhose, knock yourself out, Swisher. Tell me again why you are "the face of Debate Policy"... because you let Jimmy shoot his wad on it? Jism breath.

OCA
05-02-2007, 02:20 PM
3 topics, Loose and Baron ran from all 3.

Is ad hom all you guys got?

Skeered? Say you're skeered!

As much as you falsely claim I ran the proof is available on this board, shall I repost them?

Libs only tool is the ad hom. This thread proves it, both are scared to debate me.

typomaniac
05-02-2007, 03:45 PM

As much as you falsely claim I ran the proof is available on this board, shall I repost them?

Libs only tool is the ad hom. This thread proves it, both are scared to debate me.You can debate with me about how your avatar looks. :laugh2:

OCA
05-02-2007, 03:55 PM
You can debate with me about how your avatar looks. :laugh2:

Thinking of changing it to a pic of a soldier doing a good job.....Lindsey England with that camel jockey on a leash.

typomaniac
05-02-2007, 03:56 PM
Thinking of changing it to a pic of a soldier doing a good job.....Lindsey England with that camel jockey on a leash.She looks like an even bigger turd. :eek:

glockmail
05-02-2007, 06:23 PM
She looks like an even bigger turd. :eek: Now there's a thoughtful post. :rolleyes:

typomaniac
05-02-2007, 06:39 PM
Now there's a thoughtful post. :rolleyes:But true! :alcoholic:

Yurt
05-02-2007, 08:41 PM
You can debate with me about how your avatar looks. :laugh2:

Don't run like loooosycannon now...

zefrendylia
05-02-2007, 09:13 PM

http://www.nytimes.com/pages/politics/recount/

"In the 2000 case, The New York Times, on November 12, 2001, published a story summarizing the work of the newspaper consortium that spent nearly a year counting all the ballots in the 2000 Florida election. They found that a statewide recount - the process the Florida Supreme Court had mandated and which had begun when George W. Bush sued before the US Supreme Court to stop the recount - "could have produced enough votes to tilt the election his [Gore's] way, no matter what standard was chosen to judge voter intent."

The Times analysis further showed that had "spoiled" ballots - ballots normally punched but "spoiled" because the voter also wrote onto the ballot the name of the candidate - been counted, the results were even more spectacular. While 35,176 voters wrote in Bush's name after punching the hole for him, 80,775 wrote in Gore's name while punching the hole for Gore. Katherine Harris decided that these were "spoiled" ballots, and ordered that none of them should be counted. Many were from African American districts, where older and often broken machines were distributed, causing voters to write onto their ballots so their intent would be unambiguous. As the Times added in a sidebar article with a self-explanatory title by Ford Fessenden, in the 2000 election in Florida: "Ballots Cast by Blacks and Older Voters Were Tossed in Far Greater Numbers."

The November, 2001, New York Times article went on to document how, in a statewide recount, there was no possible doubt that Al Gore won Florida in 2000:

"If all the ballots had been reviewed under any of seven single standards [all the ones that were used by either party], and combined with the results of an examination of overvotes, Mr. Gore would have won, by a very narrow margin. For example, using the most permissive ''dimpled chad'' standard, nearly 25,000 additional votes would have been reaped, yielding 644 net new votes for Mr. Gore and giving him a 107-vote victory margin. ...
"Using the most restrictive standard -- the fully punched ballot card -- 5,252 new votes would have been added to the Florida total, producing a net gain of 652 votes for Mr. Gore, and a 115-vote victory margin.

"All the other combinations likewise produced additional votes for Mr. Gore, giving him a slight margin over Mr. Bush, when at least two of the three coders agreed."

And yet all of this information was buried well after the 17th paragraph of the story, which carried the baffling headline "Study of Disputed Florida Ballots Finds Justices Did Not Cast the Deciding Vote."

As Robert F. Kennedy Jr. pointed out to me in an interview on my radio program on June 2, the reason the Times chose to bury the lede of their story and instead imply in the headline and first few paragraphs that Bush had legitimately won the 2000 election was because just a month earlier the US had been struck on 9/11 and The Times' publisher didn't want to undermine the president's legitimacy in a time of national crisis."

--from flamin' liberal Thom Hartmann

Damn, that liberal media! They are sooo nutless... :poke:

glockmail
05-03-2007, 12:55 AM
Thinking of changing it to a pic of a soldier doing a good job.....Lindsey England with that camel jockey on a leash. Get's my vote. :laugh2:

Baron Von Esslingen
05-03-2007, 01:29 AM

Libs only tool is the ad hom. This thread proves it, both are scared to debate me.

What we got is a former mod that thought he could out-insult everybody, out-debate everybody and, when he got called on his dodge, claims victory. You ARE the Face of Debate Policy. :laugh2:

And then a newbie comes in and OWNS your stupid ass. Props to Zefrendylia.

OCA
05-03-2007, 05:09 AM
What is it about the word "spoiled" that you guys don't understand?

You guys fucked up in Florida, you guys ran those precincts, its not our fault that you can't punch a chad.

Hobbit
05-03-2007, 10:30 AM
http://www.nytimes.com/pages/politics/recount/

"In the 2000 case, The New York Times, on November 12, 2001, published a story summarizing the work of the newspaper consortium that spent nearly a year counting all the ballots in the 2000 Florida election. They found that a statewide recount - the process the Florida Supreme Court had mandated and which had begun when George W. Bush sued before the US Supreme Court to stop the recount - "could have produced enough votes to tilt the election his [Gore's] way, no matter what standard was chosen to judge voter intent."

The Times analysis further showed that had "spoiled" ballots - ballots normally punched but "spoiled" because the voter also wrote onto the ballot the name of the candidate - been counted, the results were even more spectacular. While 35,176 voters wrote in Bush's name after punching the hole for him, 80,775 wrote in Gore's name while punching the hole for Gore. Katherine Harris decided that these were "spoiled" ballots, and ordered that none of them should be counted. Many were from African American districts, where older and often broken machines were distributed, causing voters to write onto their ballots so their intent would be unambiguous. As the Times added in a sidebar article with a self-explanatory title by Ford Fessenden, in the 2000 election in Florida: "Ballots Cast by Blacks and Older Voters Were Tossed in Far Greater Numbers."

The November, 2001, New York Times article went on to document how, in a statewide recount, there was no possible doubt that Al Gore won Florida in 2000:

"If all the ballots had been reviewed under any of seven single standards [all the ones that were used by either party], and combined with the results of an examination of overvotes, Mr. Gore would have won, by a very narrow margin. For example, using the most permissive ''dimpled chad'' standard, nearly 25,000 additional votes would have been reaped, yielding 644 net new votes for Mr. Gore and giving him a 107-vote victory margin. ...
"Using the most restrictive standard -- the fully punched ballot card -- 5,252 new votes would have been added to the Florida total, producing a net gain of 652 votes for Mr. Gore, and a 115-vote victory margin.

"All the other combinations likewise produced additional votes for Mr. Gore, giving him a slight margin over Mr. Bush, when at least two of the three coders agreed."

And yet all of this information was buried well after the 17th paragraph of the story, which carried the baffling headline "Study of Disputed Florida Ballots Finds Justices Did Not Cast the Deciding Vote."

As Robert F. Kennedy Jr. pointed out to me in an interview on my radio program on June 2, the reason the Times chose to bury the lede of their story and instead imply in the headline and first few paragraphs that Bush had legitimately won the 2000 election was because just a month earlier the US had been struck on 9/11 and The Times' publisher didn't want to undermine the president's legitimacy in a time of national crisis."

--from flamin' liberal Thom Hartmann

Damn, that liberal media! They are sooo nutless... :poke:

This article fails to account for uncounted absentee ballots, which were overwhelmingly in favor of Bush. I also uses words like 'could have' and 'possibly' a lot. Recounting was quite unlikely to change the results of the election, and was a waste of taxpayer money. Get over it.

What could have (but fortunately didn't) change the election was when the news agencies announced that the Florida polls were closed and started counting, despite the fact that the polls in the panhandle, which is both in the central time zone and predominantly conservative, were still open. This led to many people there who inteded to vote to stay home, thinking the polls were already closed.

In any case, it's a moot point. Bush is president, and there's no amount of whining that will change that. Get over and figure out what's best for the country.

Birdzeye
05-03-2007, 10:34 AM
What is it about the word "spoiled" that you guys don't understand?

Oh, we understand it all right. It's an adjective that perfectly describes the current occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. :coffee:

zefrendylia
05-03-2007, 05:12 PM
This article fails to account for uncounted absentee ballots, which were overwhelmingly in favor of Bush. I also uses words like 'could have' and 'possibly' a lot. Recounting was quite unlikely to change the results of the election, and was a waste of taxpayer money. Get over it.

What could have (but fortunately didn't) change the election was when the news agencies announced that the Florida polls were closed and started counting, despite the fact that the polls in the panhandle, which is both in the central time zone and predominantly conservative, were still open. This led to many people there who inteded to vote to stay home, thinking the polls were already closed.

In any case, it's a moot point. Bush is president, and there's no amount of whining that will change that. Get over and figure out what's best for the country.

"November 18: After absentee ballots are counted, uncertified results show Republican George W. Bush leads Democrat Al Gore by 930 votes."

http://archives.cnn.com/2000/ALLPOLITICS/stories/12/13/got.here/index.html

I don't think this qualifies as "overwhelming." But the point is not that I'm complaining who eventually became president. I was simply addressing the comment that nobody wanted to engage the issue of "Gore won Florida" simply because it had no merit. Though you may not agree, this debate has merit.

Also don't exaggerate. The article says "could have" once. And this "could have" is different from the definition you are insinuating. It means "could have" in a sense that someone other than GWB could be president right now--remember the article is 12 Nov. 2001. This "could have" is not meant to mean the results are not definitive. If you read on, the excerpt article (which is a lot larger in full), is much more definitive. You forget that thousands of black votes were thrown out and thousands turned away from the polls. And what about the Palm Beach butterfly ballots that gave a ridiculously number of votes to Pat Buchanan?

To say that the news agencies under VNS, told voters in the Western panhandle that the polls were closed is simply untrue. They did call the election for Gore before the polls closed but Fox News also shares in that blame especially when the man running the election reporting was John Prescott Ellis, full cousin of the president and in direct contact with Jeb Bush.

What's best for the country? Nothing is better for our country than assuring the intregrity of the voting process. The larger issue here is voter irregularities in the 2000 and 2004 presidential races and the integrity of the American voting system--one of the primary bastions of a true democracy. The voting irregularities of the 2004 election including widespread problems with electronic voting machines were not reported widely by the mainstream media nor pressed by Democrats for the obvious reason you have conveyed, "don't cry over spilled milk" and "don't be a sore loser."

As an unfortunate result, these issues cast a shadow over the entire voting process. Now for most Republicans this may seem acceptable because of the Rovian doctrine, "by any means necessary, winner takes all." This should be an outrage to all American's of any stripe because if Democrats or Independents were accused of being behind voter discrimination, fraud, and e-machine failure (and there was merit)--I would be calling for full investigations.

The bottom-line is Bush won. I get it. But under such dubious circumstances (a Supreme Court decision along partisan lines) and as close as it was, you would think the Executive Office would have tried to be as bi-partisan, centrist and conciliatory as possible. Instead, the "victory" was seen as a new mandate to radically change laws, social norms, and governmental integrity.

If anyone wants to discuss the merits of voting irregularities in the 2000 and 2004 election I'd be happy to reply. Remember, nothing is more important for Democrats, Republicans, Independents, and others than an inclusive and transparent vote.