PDA

View Full Version : Obama: Imposing socialized medicine a step in the right direction

Little-Acorn
03-22-2010, 01:33 PM
I've said elsewhere that we are in a frightening time, now that Democrats have imposed Socialized Medicine on the country, against the will of the people. Many of them will now be voted out of office, and they know it. So why shouldn't they take over more and more, between now and the November elections? What more do they have to lose?

President Barack Obama backed up this idea last night, shortly after the vote to impose socialized medicine. He called it a victory (no surprise), and then mentioned that it was just a step in the right direction.

To me, that means that he and the other extreme-left Democrats intend more steps for us.

What's next? Amnesty for illegal aliens whose only common characteristic is their disdain for our laws? Nationalizing the banking system, as he's nationalized parts of the insurance and automobile industries?

What's to stop these Dem extremists? We can't vote them out twice, and they know it.

----------------------------------------

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9EJEN8O3&show_article=1

Obama: Health care bill a victory for Americans

Mar 22 12:01 AM US/Eastern

WASHINGTON (AP) - President Barack Obama says the health care legislation passed Sunday night by the House is "a victory for the American people" and "a victory for common sense."

The bill "will not solve every problem" in the health care system, Obama says, but "moves us in the right direction."

Gaffer
03-22-2010, 02:33 PM
The next step is amnesty and voting rights for illegals, it the only way the dems can stay in power. They are planning this all very carefully. That's why they are not worried about re election.

Monkeybone
03-22-2010, 05:10 PM
The next step is amnesty and voting rights for illegals, it the only way the dems can stay in power. They are planning this all very carefully. That's why they are not worried about re election.

i agree with you guys. They will get them all perfectly legal and then ACORN, under it's new name will get them all ready to vote for who they think they should vote for. They are just so helpful.