PDA

View Full Version : Fact or fiction?.....You make the call?

HogTrash
03-22-2010, 03:26 PM
This short clip seems to fit the direction the world has taken for quite some time and the destination it is soon to arrive at.

If you do not watch this you will have missed the most important eight and a half minutes of truth you might ever know.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzSj1yNZdY8&feature=player_embedded

We are at a critical crossroads in time that will determine the destiny of the human race...Choose your path wisely.

Binky
03-22-2010, 04:14 PM
Maybe I'm looney Hog. But I don't think so. Nor do I believe myself to a be a doom sayer. But it's looking more and more like this is fact. I wish it were fiction. God.....how I wish that... However, my common sense and intuition tell me otherwise.

The crossroads we have reached are the biggest ones we will ever reach in our lifetimes.... In our desire to be greedy and consumed with our wants, we have supplied the corporations and the gov't with what they need to "put us in our place."

Noir
03-22-2010, 04:46 PM
Solly, what do you suggest we do hog?

HogTrash
03-22-2010, 05:18 PM
Solly, what do you suggest we do hog?Wise up and demand that the politicians begin working for us instead of them.

By being aware that they control 80% of the news, print/electronic media and hollywood.

By being aware that because of their gullibility, the left is their unwitting pawns and they control the Democrat Party.

By being aware that even though conservatism is their worst enemy, they have infiltrated the GOP and control most of it's hierarchy.

I am not saying these things because I am conservative...I am conservative because of these things...The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Noir
03-22-2010, 05:43 PM
Wise up and demand that the politicians begin working for us instead of them.

Who exactly is 'them'?

By being aware that they control 80% of the news, print/electronic media and hollywood.

Again who are they?

By being aware that because of their gullibility, the left is their unwitting pawns and they control the Democrat Party.

And again.

By being aware that even though conservatism is their worst enemy, they have infiltrated the GOP and control most of it's hierarchy.

Once more...

I am not saying these things because I am conservative...I am conservative because of these things...The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Who exactly is the enemy?

Mr. P
03-22-2010, 06:02 PM
Who exactly is 'them'?

Again who are they?

And again.

Once more...

Who exactly is the enemy?

Them! :slap: :laugh2:

"Them" are an easy target since "THEM" can apply to any group. In this case HT chose corporations. There are also many that tag "Them" as the Jews.

In the end it's a cop-out for individual failure or when things just aren't going the way one thinks they should. It's easy to blame "Them".

Nukeman
03-22-2010, 06:10 PM

"Them" are an easy target since "THEM" can apply to any group. In this case HT chose corporations. There are also many that tag "Them" as the Jews.

In the end it's a cop-out for individual failure or when things just aren't going the way one thinks they should. It's easy to blame "Them".

but.....but .... wait HT is NEVER wrong just ask him...

don't forget that if you call him on something he will whine to the admins about how unfair you are.......:poke:

HogTrash
03-22-2010, 06:10 PM
Who exactly is 'them'?

Again who are they?

And again.

Once more...

Who exactly is the enemy?The people who are the subject of this thread of course.

We're not playing 'Gotcha' and if you're going to be "cute", you may be ignored.

Even though what I am talking about is not widely reported, it is a subject of popular discussion.

Nukeman
03-22-2010, 06:17 PM
The people who are the subject of this thread of course.

We're not playing 'Gotcha' and if you're going to be "cute", you may be ignored.

Even though what I am talking about is not widely reported, it is a subject of popular discussion.it's a simple question HT!!!

WHO ARE THE MYSTERIOUS THEY

Aww I missed your little name calling in your thread title!!! Nice one peckerwood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noir
03-22-2010, 06:52 PM
The people who are the subject of this thread of course.

Even though what I am talking about is not widely reported, it is a subject of popular discussion.

Well the only thing that i can see in the OP that points to a 'they' is big corporations, are they the "they"?

HogTrash
03-22-2010, 06:57 PM
Well the only thing that i can see in the OP that points to a 'they' is big corporations, are they the "they"?No...They are the mega-wealthy who control the corporations and just about everything else in the world, including governments.

Noir
03-22-2010, 06:58 PM
No...They are the mega-wealthy who control the corporations and just about everything else in the world, including governments.

Okay, i am still no closer to knowing who these people are, do you have any names?
Do you mean like the guy that runs google and runs Microsoft and so forth?

HogTrash
03-22-2010, 07:07 PM
it's a simple question HT!!!

Aww I missed your little name calling in your thread title!!! Nice one peckerwood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I don't realy consider "peckerwood" as derogatory or "namecalling" as you refer to it.

I think of it more as a term of endearment and affection for my inexperienced young buddy, Noir.

I believe he is a fine young man although like many, a bit confused about the truths and realities of the world.

HogTrash
03-22-2010, 07:18 PM
Okay, i am still no closer to knowing who these people are, do you have any names?
Do you mean like the guy that runs google and runs Microsoft and so forth?Possibly, and I have heard alot about the Bilderberg Group being involved but being that they don't openly advertise themselves, who knows for sure.

http://www.nndb.com/org/514/000042388/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bilderberg_participants

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Bilderberg

Noir
03-22-2010, 07:25 PM
I don't realy consider "peckerwood" as derogatory or "namecalling" as you refer to it.

I think of it more as a term of endearment and affection for my inexperienced young buddy, Noir.

I believe he is a fine young man although like many, a bit confused about the truths and realities of the world.

I know, poor little Noir xD

Noir
03-22-2010, 07:30 PM
Possibly, and I have heard alot about the Bilderberg Group being involved but being that they don't openly advertise themselves, who knows for sure.

http://www.nndb.com/org/514/000042388/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bilderberg_participants

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Bilderberg

Let me quote the important bit i see there..."who knows"

...who knows? So you don't know who "they" are and yet you know what must be done to "they"

You only present problems, no solutions, when questioned on a solution you give vague answers with lots of "theys" when questioned on the "theys" you say you don't know.
A sillyer set of posts i have not seen in a long time.
You don't even know what you are arguing against, and yet you treat those who do not share your bewildering view in an outrageously patronising manor because they're so foolish as to not see what you see, whatever that is.

HogTrash
03-22-2010, 07:33 PM
I know, poor little Noir xDHa Ha Ha!...Don't fret peckerwood, we all we're once where you are...Yes, even the illustrious and magnificent Hog.

chloe
03-22-2010, 07:52 PM
This short clip seems to fit the direction the world has taken for quite some time and the destination it is soon to arrive at.

If you do not watch this you will have missed the most important eight and a half minutes of truth you might ever know.
RzSj1yNZdY8

We are at a critical crossroads in time that will determine the destiny of the human race...Choose your path wisely.

I'm going to steal some of that speech for my sig.....:cool:

HogTrash
03-22-2010, 08:06 PM
Let me quote the important bit i see there..."who knows"

...who knows? So you don't know who "they" are and yet you know what must be done to "they"

You only present problems, no solutions, when questioned on a solution you give vague answers with lots of "theys" when questioned on the "theys" you say you don't know.
A sillyer set of posts i have not seen in a long time.
You don't even know what you are arguing against, and yet you treat those who do not share your bewildering view in an outrageously patronising manor because they're so foolish as to not see what you see, whatever that is.Tsk-Tsk!...There you go, playing 'Gotcha' with me.

And I thought we were having such a nice intelligent discussion.

You should read all of my posts before assuming I never offer any solutions.

That would be like me accusing you of harping on religion without ever offering a solution.

I have not read all of your posts, so how would I know if you have offered solutions or not?

I think you have seen others make this accusation and accepted it as fact without confirmation.

Never doubt the Hog...If you check above you will find you ask for a "solution" along with my response.

Any solution other than "vague" would require more ink and pages than Obama's and Pelosi's Heathcare Bill.

HogTrash
03-22-2010, 08:09 PM
I'm going to steal some of that speech for my sig.....:cool:It is magnificent, isn't it?

Gaffer
03-22-2010, 08:21 PM
Does anyone else see this as a take off on Glenn Beck? Similarities/

Noir
03-22-2010, 08:36 PM
Tsk-Tsk!...There you go, playing 'Gotcha' with me.

And I thought we were having such a nice intelligent discussion.

You should read all of my posts before assuming I never offer any solutions.

That would be like me accusing you of harping on religion without ever offering a solution.

I have not read all of your posts, so how would I know if you have offered solutions or not?

I think you have seen others make this accusation and accepted it as fact without confirmation.

Never doubt the Hog...If you check above you will find you ask for a "solution" along with my response.

Any solution other than "vague" would require more ink and pages than Obama's and Pelosi's Heathcare Bill.

Nothing to do with 'gotcha' just asking questions.

I asked for a solution right of the block, all you gave were "they they they"

aka Vague vague vague.

How do you expect anyone act upon what you they should when you yourself are so vague about what should be done?

Lemme put it another way, what do you do to put "they" done?

Mr. P
03-22-2010, 08:39 PM
Does anyone else see this as a take off on Glenn Beck? Similarities/

I've only seen Beck a few times but he doesn't seem to be a conspiracy/ tin foil kinda guy..so no.

Gaffer
03-22-2010, 08:52 PM
I've only seen Beck a few times but he doesn't seem to be a conspiracy/ tin foil kinda guy..so no.

But they are playing him as one.

HogTrash
03-22-2010, 09:08 PM
I've only seen Beck a few times but he doesn't seem to be a conspiracy/ tin foil kinda guy..so no.I agree...Glenn Beck doesn't spend much time on conspiracies.

Besides, this goes back much further than Beck and apparently Hollywood has even caught wind of it.

The clip is from a very powerful movie made in the very early 70's.

It also reminds me of a bestselling book, "THE CAPTAINS AND THE KINGS" of a simular story line.

HogTrash
03-23-2010, 05:22 AM

it's a simple question HT!!!

Aww I missed your little name calling in your thread title!!! Nice one peckerwood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!If you guys really believe you are responsible for electing two Senators, a Congressman and a President and they are hard at work in Washington DC fighting for your rights and to make life better for you, then it is not me who is living in a fantasy world.

Nukeman
03-23-2010, 07:22 AM
If you guys really believe you are responsible for electing two Senators, a Congressman and a President and they are hard at work in Washington DC fighting for your rights and to make life better for you, then it is not me who is living in a fantasy world.

So than who is it!!!!!!!????????

The Iluminati
The Bilderbergs?
The Masons?
The Templar Knights?
The Jews (Those cracy Zionist)
The Muslims (the wacky jihadist)
The Minorities
The aliens (from area 51)
People from the future (to make a buck on the stock market)
George Bush
George W. Bush
Bill Clinton
Ted Kennedy (ghost or zombie, take yoru pick)
......:tinfoil:

Take your pick there cupcake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HogTrash
03-23-2010, 07:59 AM
So than who is it!!!!!!!????????

The Iluminati
The Bilderbergs?
The Masons?
The Templar Knights?
The Jews (Those cracy Zionist)
The Muslims (the wacky jihadist)
The Minorities
The aliens (from area 51)
People from the future (to make a buck on the stock market)
George Bush
George W. Bush
Bill Clinton
Ted Kennedy (ghost or zombie, take yoru pick)
......:tinfoil:

Take your pick there cupcake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Poor little Nukeman...You have more hate in your head than brains.

You should stop worrying about me and focus on lifes real problems.

Monkeybone
03-23-2010, 08:04 AM
Poor little Nukeman...You have more hate in your head than brains.

You should stop worrying about me and focus on lifes real problems.Translation: I don't know/have a solid answer, so i am diverting and throwing it back at you Nuke and saying that you have a problem.:lame2:

Noir
03-23-2010, 08:05 AM
Did you ignore my post by intention? =(

Nukeman
03-23-2010, 08:05 AM
Poor little Nukeman...You have more hate in your head than brains.

You should stop worrying about me and focus on lifes real problems.
Wrong on soo many levels!!!!!! I don't have HATE... In fact I can not think of ANYONE I hate. I might dislike some but No.... Not hate.....

You however have no idea what is in my head

HogTrash
03-23-2010, 08:23 AM
Nothing to do with 'gotcha' just asking questions.

I asked for a solution right of the block, all you gave were "they they they"

aka Vague vague vague.

How do you expect anyone act upon what you they should when you yourself are so vague about what should be done?

Lemme put it another way, what do you do to put "they" done?

Did you ignore my post by intention? =(Maybe the solution is also in a clip from the same movie.

Mr. Beale seems to think we must first "get mad as hell".

Sounds like as good a place as any to start...Whata you think?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dWsxMD057w

Noir
03-23-2010, 08:35 AM
So your solution is to get angry, or if you like 'as mad as hell'
I'd like to know who or what you expect people to get angry at/about.

and again, what do you do in your life thats different to us normal plebs who can't see "they"

HogTrash
03-23-2010, 09:40 AM
So your solution is to get angry, or if you like 'as mad as hell'The forces we are facing are wealthy and powerful beyond all imagination and control just about everything in the world.

The only advantage we the people have is our superior numbers.

Like I said, getting angry is a great place to start and a wonderful way to motivate the masses.

I'd like to know who or what you expect people to get angry at/about.your age is no doubt the reason for your ignorance...I suppose to see how the world has changed for the worst you would have had to live before, during and after the changes in order to see what we have lost.

A young person from todays generation would have to be an extremely unique, intelligent and open minded individual to understand what has happened over the last several decades without actually witnessing the changes first hand.

Like you, most all young people have been indoctrinated to the left their entire lives by every medium they have been subjected to and every institution they have attended and taught to resist any and all information that is not approved.

and again, what do you do in your life thats different to us normal plebs who can't see "they"This is another misconception that has been implanted on your grey matter circuit board...I am far from being alone...If I were, they wouldn't have spent so much time discrediting me...The Tea Party is really scaring them to death.

They are in near panic mode...Why?....Because it is organized resistance...Something they have never had to deal with before...Have you noticed the media has been working overtime to discredit them?

The main stream media, which by the way they control, is a great way to find out who our allies are...Whoever they attack is the good guys...Whoever they promote is the bad guys.

Noir
03-23-2010, 10:13 AM
The forces we are facing are wealthy and powerful beyond all imagination and control just about everything in the world.

The only advantage we the people have is our superior numbers.

Like I said, getting angry is a great place to start and a wonderful way to motivate the masses.

But angry at WHAT?

your age is no doubt the reason for your ignorance...I suppose to see how the world has changed for the worst you would have had to live before, during and after the changes in order to see what we have lost.

Yawn, "You're young so blah blah blah"
If i'm young and ignorant then enlighten me by saying who i should be angry at.

A young person from todays generation would have to be an extremely unique, intelligent and open minded individual to understand what has happened over the last several decades without actually witnessing the changes first hand.

Like you, most all young people have been indoctrinated to the left their entire lives by every medium they have been subjected to and every institution they have attended and taught to resist any and all information that is not approved.

More patronising drivle, and does nothing to answer my question.

This is another misconception that has been implanted on your grey matter circuit board...I am far from being alone...If I were, they wouldn't have spent so much time discrediting me...The Tea Party is really scaring them to death.

They are in near panic mode...Why?....Because it is organized resistance...Something they have never had to deal with before...Have you noticed the media has been working overtime to discredit them?

The main stream media, which by the way they control, is a great way to find out who our allies are...Whoever they attack is the good guys...Whoever they promote is the bad guys.

Again, more 'theys' who the hell are 'they'?
If you know what scares them then you know who or what they are, yes?

This reminds me of project Chanology, when i wanted to join i just went to those that were involved and ask simple questions like who are 'they' (In that case they were scientoligists)
However, i have asked you many times now, who are 'they' that you refer to, and you have no clear answer, just vague notions.

Here's an idea, if you want people to get angry or aware of something, learn to describe what that something is.

HogTrash
03-23-2010, 12:41 PM
But angry at WHAT?We are angry at;

The slow methodic never-ending assault on The Constitution Of The United States Of America.

Having to constantly be on guard to defend our rights from a government that is sworn to protect them.

Ever increasing government intrusion into our personal lives.

Ever increasing government power.

Never ending government corruption.

Government that has buried us and our future generations in an unsurmountable debt.

Government sanctioned and instituted racism.

Government that makes policies that benefit corporations and international interests instead of America.

Government that creates a never-ending flow of policies that hurt Americans personally, especially the middle class.

Journalism that is suppose to watchover government and inform the people of corruption and subversion that instead is a propaganda tool.

Universities that teach our young to hate America and capitalism while promoting socialism and indoctrinating them into the marxist ideology.

We are angry at a government that works for them instead of us...A government that has sold us out and destroyed our nation for personal greed.

Can I stop now?...I could go on forever, but this should give you the big picture.

Unless someone has been living in a cave it seems impossible that they would not be aware of these things.

Bin Ladin lives in a cave but I'll bet dollars to dimes he still knows these things...Why don't you Noir?

Yawn, "You're young so blah blah blah"
If i'm young and ignorant then enlighten me by saying who i should be angry at.It's only "blah blah blah" because the messege is information you have been forbidden to download.

Open your mind and allow it in and it will no longer be "blah blah blah".

More patronising drivle, and does nothing to answer my question.Nothing patronizing...Same as the "blah blah blah" above.

Again, more 'theys' who the hell are 'they'?
If you know what scares them then you know who or what they are, yes?They are the man behind the curtain you have been told to ignore Dorothy...The people with their finger on the button...Your button.

Their names are not important...They are out of reach...Untouchable...Indestructable...Knowing names would do you no good.

We only deal with the people they control...People like George Bush, Barrack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Gordon Brown.

Our only defense is to severe their connection to us...That connection is the politicians they own who pretend to work for us...They pay much better.

Their great wealth can buy anyone so we must police the police that police the police that police the politicians and those who betray us must be dealt with severely.

The price of getting caught must be greater than the reward for selling us out...Only in this way can we keep government honest.

Above all, we must wise up...Half our problem is stupid, uninformed, poorly informed and misinformed voters.

This reminds me of project Chanology, when i wanted to join i just went to those that were involved and ask simple questions like who are 'they' (In that case they were scientoligists)
However, i have asked you many times now, who are 'they' that you refer to, and you have no clear answer, just vague notions.

Here's an idea, if you want people to get angry or aware of something, learn to describe what that something is.Believe me, people know...It's not that you can't see it, it's that you won't see it.

You are so sure that I am a fool and that you have it all figured out.

You live a lie, peckerwood....."You're just another brick in the wall".

Noir
03-23-2010, 01:00 PM
We are angry at;

The slow methodic never-ending assault on The Constitution Of The United States Of America.

Having to constantly be on guard to defend our rights from a government that is sworn to protect them.

Ever increasing government intrusion into our personal lives.

Ever increasing government power.

Never ending government corruption.

Government that has buried us and our future generations in an unsurmountable debt.

Government sanctioned and instituted racism.

Government that makes policies that benefit corporations and international interests instead of America.

Government that creates a never-ending flow of policies that hurt Americans personally, especially the middle class.

Journalism that is suppose to watchover government and inform the people of corruption and subversion that instead is a propaganda tool.

Universities that teach our young to hate America and capitalism while promoting socialism and indoctrinating them into the marxist ideology.

We are angry at a government that works for them instead of us...A government that has sold us out and destroyed our nation for personal greed.

Can I stop now?...I could go on forever, but this should give you the big picture.

Okay, so be angry at the government, the media and Universities.
Now then, how do you direct your anger towards the government, media and Universities?

Unless someone has been living in a cave it seems impossible that they would not be aware of these things.

Bin Ladin lives in a cave but I'll bet dollars to dimes he still knows these things...Why don't you Noir?

It's only "blah blah blah" because the messege is information you have been forbidden to download.

Open your mind and allow it in and it will no longer be "blah blah blah".

Nothing patronizing...Same as the "blah blah blah" above.

More tosh.

They are the man behind the curtain you have been told to ignore Dorothy...The people with their finger on the button...Your button.

We're back to being vauge again =/

Their names are not important...They are out of reach...Untouchable...Indestructable...Knowing names would do you no good.

I'd say their names are important, do you know their names?

We only deal with the people they control...People like George Bush, Barrack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Gordon Brown.

How do you deal with them exactly?

Our only defense is to severe their connection to us...That connection is the politicians they own who pretend to work for us...They pay much better.

So all politicans are in this "they" group aswell?

Their great wealth can buy anyone so we must police the police that police the police that police the politicians and those who betray us must be dealt with severely.

And how do you suggest we 'police the police that police the police that police the politicians'?

The price of getting caught must be greater than the reward for selling us out...Only in this way can we keep government honest.

Above all, we must wise up...Half our problem is stupid, uninformed, poorly informed and misinformed voters.

Believe me, people know...It's not that you can't see it, it's that you won't see it.

You are so sure that I am a fool and that you have it all figured out.

You live a lie, peckerwood....."You're just another brick in the wall".

And yet here i am, asking how it can be changed, and all you can give me are vague statements, and meaningless statements.
All problems,
No solutions.
Just anger.

HogTrash
03-23-2010, 02:05 PM
Okay, so be angry at the government, the media and Universities.
Now then, how do you direct your anger towards the government, media and Universities?

More tosh.

We're back to being vauge again =/

I'd say their names are important, do you know their names?

How do you deal with them exactly?

So all politicans are in this "they" group aswell?

And how do you suggest we 'police the police that police the police that police the politicians'?

And yet here i am, asking how it can be changed, and all you can give me are vague statements, and meaningless statements.
All problems,
No solutions.
Just anger.I have noticed that many times you don't seem to have understood what I have written.

I see answers where you see 'vague'...If it is not dyslexia then I may have overrated your intelligence.

And instead of sensible conversation, you seem to communicate through delusions of condescending superiority.

Noir, I have some sad and disturbing news...I have misjudged you...You are sorely lacking in uniqueness and individuality.

You are one sheep among many and I am now quite positive you lack the capacity to ever escape the flock...Enjoy your company.

Mr. P
03-23-2010, 02:19 PM
I have noticed that many times you don't seem to have understood what I have written.

I see answers where you see 'vague'...If it is not dyslexia then I may have overrated your intelligence.

And instead of sensible conversation, you seem to communicate through delusions of condescending superiority.

Noir, I have some sad and disturbing news...I have misjudged you...You are sorely lacking in uniqueness and individuality.

You are one sheep among many and I am now quite positive you lack the capacity to ever escape the flock...Enjoy your company.

:laugh2: I think the youngster has a higher IQ than you and all yer biker pals put together. He cleaned yer clock Hog. :laugh2:

Nukeman
03-23-2010, 02:41 PM
:laugh2: I think the youngster has a higher IQ than you and all yer biker pals put together. He cleaned yer clock Hog. :laugh2:

Yaa Hog is like that he doesn't ANSWER a question just vague meaningless drivel that makes sense only in his "own mind" and as soon as someone calls him on it they are either ignorant or PC programmed......

I just love it. According to Hog he is always right and the rest of us are just too stupid to realize it!!!!!!:coffee:

HogTrash
03-23-2010, 02:59 PM
:laugh2: I think the youngster has a higher IQ than you and all yer biker pals put together.Mines up there pretty good, but you still might be right.

Maybe he thinks grazing with the sheep is a good way to fool us.

He cleaned yer clock Hog. :laugh2:Hmmm?...I'm just not seeing it?...Are you positive you're not allowing your personal feelings to affect your judgement on this opinion?

I am honestly not trying to be insulting, but you do know that thinking with your emotions instead of your head is a liberal/feminine trait?

HogTrash
03-23-2010, 03:03 PM
Yaa Hog is like that he doesn't ANSWER a question just vague meaningless drivel that makes sense only in his "own mind" and as soon as someone calls him on it they are either ignorant or PC programmed......

I just love it. According to Hog he is always right and the rest of us are just too stupid to realize it!!!!!!:coffee:Hey, if it ain't my stalker...What took ya so long to get here, sweetheart?

Nukeman
03-23-2010, 03:12 PM
Hey, if it ain't my stalker...What took ya so long to get here, sweetheart?

You wish I was your stalker!!! Than you cold say you had someone as cool as me following you around. :poke:

Noir
03-23-2010, 03:29 PM
I have noticed that many times you don't seem to have understood what I have written.

You see answers? Well i asked you direct questions and all you replied with are 'theys' and so forth.
Now, i will ask again, as you did not answer my pretty simple question, because i think this is quite important, do you know 'their' names? and if so may you pass them on.

Unless ofcourse you are not willing to give me the information to try and 'escape the flock', inwhich case you are no better than 'they'. Ironic much?

HogTrash
03-23-2010, 04:05 PM
You see answers? Well i asked you direct questions and all you replied with are 'theys' and so forth.
Now, i will ask again, as you did not answer my pretty simple question, because i think this is quite important, do you know 'their' names? and if so may you pass them on.

Unless ofcourse you are not willing to give me the information to try and 'escape the flock', inwhich case you are no better than 'they'. Ironic much?The best evidence for the most likely suspects are: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bilderberg_participants

These are the elite, even among the worlds elite.....But like I said, who is not important.

Kathianne
03-23-2010, 04:08 PM

Yes, he did. There's a difference between 'facts', 'opinions', and 'generalizations.' Hog would like all to enter his world of self-determined 'facts.' He's beginning to remind me of 'Truthmatters.' Arrggg!

revelarts
03-23-2010, 04:21 PM
I think the video hog ha posted is about right. I'd say BINGO!
And what hog is trying to describe. and what noir is trying to pin down is difficult to do.

I'm assuming Hog is not blaming the "the jews"
I've made comments similar to hog's, pointing to various corporations for specific problems of corruption, undue congressional/executive influence and unconstitutionality (and been ignored mostly).
The problem naming specific people or organizations is that almost like a body full of cancer. Maybe a better analogy would be something like the problems of indians in the southwest 100 years ago or blacks in the 1930's and forties.

They just wanted to be treated as human beings and have civil rights, their land or just plain human rights. But who was there enemy. was it the president? was it the gov't, was it "white people" , the schools, ,corporations, foundations, the newspapers.
Well Yes, yes, yes. But to many people the plight of the Blacks or Indians was not really a problem. "what's wrong with them if they know there place they'll be fine." It was a system of oppression that had no head. But moved more like a cloud through the culture until finally it was chipped away at different points over time by various means at all of the above targets.

Today, people like myself can see a similar cloud of corruption who's main fount is the generic uber rich and their foundations and Incs. There influence overrides all constitutions and laws and borders. Ownership, control, one world federalism some of them have stated is there goal, others are just along for the ride. But this stealth corporate culture that's moving along nicely, if it keeps flowing will end up with us living in a more of a feudal state where everything is run/owned but a few monopoly men and we live like surfs on lands of feudal masters. Health care, jobs, housing, notice how they are privatizing the water. All dolled out.

So who are they,
well the Big Banks, big pharma, the Oil cartels, the Military industrial complex, Big Agri I think are the main mafia families. the real powers above the politicians. Like a soft sell Chicago in the 20's.

And like the mafia families I don't think they all work in concert except when the people forget there place from time to time.
I wish the tea parties had more people that just weren't anti dems, ...but don't get me started.

Believe what you will Noir and you other naysayers, i think Hog has more right than wrong in this case.
And may God bless you all.

HogTrash
03-23-2010, 05:00 PM
Powerful...Revealing...frightening...factual

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3IN6ETA3Fs&feature=related

Noir
03-23-2010, 05:07 PM
I think the video hog ha posted is about right. I'd say BINGO!
And what hog is trying to describe. and what noir is trying to pin down is difficult to do.

I'm assuming Hog is not blaming the "the jews"
I've made comments similar to hog's, pointing to various corporations for specific problems of corruption, undue congressional/executive influence and unconstitutionality (and been ignored mostly).
The problem naming specific people or organizations is that almost like a body full of cancer. Maybe a better analogy would be something like the problems of indians in the southwest 100 years ago or blacks in the 1930's and forties.

They just wanted to be treated as human beings and have civil rights, their land or just plain human rights. But who was there enemy. was it the president? was it the gov't, was it "white people" , the schools, ,corporations, foundations, the newspapers.
Well Yes, yes, yes. But to many people the plight of the Blacks or Indians was not really a problem. "what's wrong with them if they know there place they'll be fine." It was a system of oppression that had no head. But moved more like a cloud through the culture until finally it was chipped away at different points over time by various means at all of the above targets.

Today, people like myself can see a similar cloud of corruption who's main fount is the generic uber rich and their foundations and Incs. There influence overrides all constitutions and laws and borders. Ownership, control, one world federalism some of them have stated is there goal, others are just along for the ride. But this stealth corporate culture that's moving along nicely, if it keeps flowing will end up with us living in a more of a feudal state where everything is run/owned but a few monopoly men and we live like surfs on lands of feudal masters. Health care, jobs, housing, notice how they are privatizing the water. All dolled out.

So who are they,
well the Big Banks, big pharma, the Oil cartels, the Military industrial complex, Big Agri I think are the main mafia families. the real powers above the politicians. Like a soft sell Chicago in the 20's.

And like the mafia families I don't think they all work in concert except when the people forget there place from time to time.
I wish the tea parties had more people that just weren't anti dems, ...but don't get me started.

Believe what you will Noir and you other naysayers, i think Hog has more right than wrong in this case.
And may God bless you all.

I'm not saying he's wrong, i'm asking him what he expects me to do about it, thus far all i have got is 'be angry' =/

HogTrash
03-24-2010, 11:28 AM
I'm not saying he's wrong, i'm asking him what he expects me to do about it, thus far all i have got is 'be angry' =/I don't think you would be willing to do what would be necessary to be an effective advisary to those who seek to control the world.

You would have to abandon your political ideology and change the way you currently think...Liberals are unwitting pawns of our enemy.

revelarts
03-24-2010, 12:35 PM
I don't think you would be willing to do what would be necessary to be an effective advisary to those who seek to control the world.

You would have to abandon your political ideology and change the way you currently think...Liberals are unwitting pawns of our enemy.

Both rank and file conservatives and rank and files Liberals are pawns.

The left are pushed toward more and more gov't control policies with ease but conservatives are ready to back any bogus war policies or gov't control/spying/policing laws as long as it's called defense.

Part of the what keeps "them" in power is the fact that libs and conservatives fight over little scraps of our own own pet policies while the big boys consolidate more and more control over all issues and aspects of life.

Either way same outcome, more gov't control directed by the uber rich mafias for their own power and agendas not the peoples.

HogTrash
03-24-2010, 12:40 PM
Yes, he did. There's a difference between 'facts', 'opinions', and 'generalizations.' Hog would like all to enter his world of self-determined 'facts.' He's beginning to remind me of 'Truthmatters.' Arrggg!Dear Kathianne, like many you're allowing your personal feelings of me to cloud your judgement...You are too smart for such biased reasoning...Surely you can see the flaw in your statement, but if not here it is:

Like most sensible people, I use facts to formulate my opinions and like everyone else here, I use this forum to express those opinions and debate their validity...Isn't that exactly what you and everybody does?

We are all free to challenge the 'opinions' of others with our own, but we can only challenge a 'fact' by disproving it...If you ever doubt the accuracy of a fact I have presented, then you have only to disprove it.

Kathianne
03-24-2010, 01:18 PM
Dear Kathianne, like many you're allowing your personal feelings of me to cloud your judgement...You are too smart for such biased reasoning...Surely you can see the flaw in your statement, but if not here it is:

Like most sensible people, I use facts to formulate my opinions and like everyone else here, I use this forum to express those opinions and debate their validity...Isn't that exactly what you and everybody does?

We are all free to challenge the 'opinions' of others with our own, but we can only challenge a 'fact' by disproving it...If you ever doubt the accuracy of a fact I have presented, then you have only to disprove it.

No 'facts' that are agreed upon, just HT's 'knowledge of facts.' Deemed facts if you will, sure you're not related to Slaughter?

Has nothing to do with my feelings towards you, I don't have any. Some on your positions, but none towards you.

HogTrash
03-24-2010, 01:45 PM
No 'facts' that are agreed upon, just HT's 'knowledge of facts.' Deemed facts if you will, sure you're not related to Slaughter?

Has nothing to do with my feelings towards you, I don't have any. Some on your positions, but none towards you.Are you claiming that the facts I present are only my facts?

That sounds as if you believe I have mistaken my 'opinions' for 'facts'?

If this is the case, then it should be very easy for you to disprove them.

"Slaughter"?...Do you have a first name?...I'll Google and find out if we're related.

Kathianne
03-24-2010, 03:00 PM
Are you claiming that the facts I present are only my facts?

That sounds as if you believe I have mistaken my 'opinions' for 'facts'?

If this is the case, then it should be very easy for you to disprove them.

"Slaughter"?...Do you have a first name?...I'll Google and find out if we're related.

What you claim to be 'widely accepted' 'facts' are not necessarily so. That you and some that agree with you on your view of the world do not comprise 'everyone,' indeed, far from it.

To think that I am going to go wading through all the nonsense and sense that you post? Not happening.

HogTrash
03-24-2010, 04:47 PM
What you claim to be 'widely accepted' 'facts' are not necessarily so. That you and some that agree with you on your view of the world do not comprise 'everyone,' indeed, far from it.

To think that I am going to go wading through all the nonsense and sense that you post? Not happening.What I claim to be "facts", are indeed facts.

"Facts" are not determined by popularity polls, Kathianne.

FACT, the earth rotates on it's axis and revolves around the sun.

Kathianne
03-24-2010, 05:13 PM
What I claim to be "facts", are indeed facts.

"Facts" are not determined by popularity polls, Kathianne.

FACT, the earth rotates on it's axis and revolves around the sun.
No, what you claim in post after posts are not majority facts, but your vision of facts, based on opinion. You're correct, no matter how many extremists say A=B, will not make it so.

Good for you though on recognizing one, about the earth. ;)

HogTrash
03-24-2010, 10:46 PM
No, what you claim in post after posts are not majority facts, but your vision of facts, based on opinion. You're correct, no matter how many extremists say A=B, will not make it so.

Good for you though on recognizing one, about the earth. ;)Thanks...I was a little worried about getting 'rotate' and 'revolve' in the wrong places. :bye1:

Kathianne
03-24-2010, 10:49 PM
Thanks...I was a little worried about getting 'rotate' and 'revolve' in the wrong places. :bye1:

Yeah, I correct lots of language errors. Not! Logic ones, yes. :lol: