PDA

View Full Version : ACORN Closing ????

namvet
03-22-2010, 06:08 PM
or are they going to morph into something else??? might be a good place for Osama to pick up a voting czar

CHICAGO — The once mighty community activist group ACORN announced Monday it is folding amid falling revenues — six months after video footage emerged showing some of its workers giving tax tips to conservative activists posing as a pimp and prostitute.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,589768,00.html

cat slave
03-22-2010, 09:04 PM
ACORN is like a noxious weed that will keep sprouting back
up under a new name. It wont go away without being
dug up by the roots!!!

chesswarsnow
03-22-2010, 11:21 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Wait, where's the money???
2. I think they should be investigated, and we should know where all that tax payer money went.
3. Yeah I know, I always see the *BIG PICTURE*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Jeff
03-23-2010, 07:54 AM
Yea there tired of working, time for those 25 year old guys to retire and live off the Gov.

Ever notice a black man is a lot like a mercury out board, when it works it does a 1/2 way decent job, it just doesn't like to work to much :laugh2:

namvet
03-23-2010, 08:27 AM
Yea there tired of working, time for those 25 year old guys to retire and live off the Gov.

Ever notice a black man is a lot like a mercury out board, when it works it does a 1/2 way decent job, it just doesn't like to work to much :laugh2:

Osama will pick one for a voting czar. the rest will work in deathcare at the morgues' collecting names for the next election

namvet
03-23-2010, 08:28 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Wait, where's the money???
2. I think they should be investigated, and we should know where all that tax payer money went.
3. Yeah I know, I always see the *BIG PICTURE*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

best place to start is their life styles