PDA

View Full Version : Obamaprompter plans to sell this pig

OldMercsRule
03-23-2010, 10:53 AM
I have not read the 2700 plus pages of crap that is getting signed into law today, (niether have most pols who have voted it into law).

Obamaprompter's admission to Fox news' Brent Baier shows he has no idea what is in the bill either.

He has bloviated and lied during 54 speeches to get the special interest back room bribe packed bill down our collective throats. Grrrrrrrrr

Some questions ta ponder:

Will a 27 year old single female or male just starting their careers be forced by the IRS to buy a policy that has built in premium costs to insure other 26 year olds as mandated by the dim wit Democrats beloved central corntrol?

Will a heterosexual single individual or married couple be forced by the IRS to buy a health policy with no caps on exposure provisions and premium costs for same sex couples or singles who have played way tooooo much in Nasty Nancy's bath houses in San Francisco with gerbils n' such n' have HIV or other very expensive diseases which directly result from their lifestyle choices?

Remember no pre existing conditions exclusions for those who like beastiality n' such. Grrrrrrrr

N' then to ad insult to injury these 27 year olds must pay the future taxes to service the Federal debt Pelosi/Reid Obamaprompter's Central Control has borrowed to fund a Chicago style slush fund ta buy political favors ta shove this stuff down our throats. Grrrrrrrrrr

Let's all hope the American people wake up and figure out this guy NEVER tells the truth, (that is, unless: the prompter says something true by accident).

Democrats in power today need to go away.

Wonderful....... Grrrrrrrrrrr

No1tovote4
03-23-2010, 11:21 AM
That's not the bill that will be signed today. The only bill passed by both houses of Congress is the Senate Bill (HR 3590). That's what will be signed today, not the reconciliation fix with its monstrous 2700 pages...

OldMercsRule
03-23-2010, 11:45 AM
That's not the bill that will be signed today. The only bill passed by both houses of Congress is the Senate Bill (HR 3590). That's what will be signed today, not the reconciliation fix with its monstrous 2700 pages...

Me thinks one of us is upside down.

I understand that the "monster" bill is the Senate bill that forces the health care takeover (with the Nebraska/Louisiana/Florida et al back room deal payoffs within), that the "reconciliation" attempts to fix that is intended to give dim wit Democrat House members political cover.

Would not surprize me if the reconciliation bill has a lot of pages as well.

Who has read this chit anyway???

Surely not lawmakers as that will be there excuse for passing it once we learn all the dirty details.

Such a "transparent" process and all. Grrrrrrrrr