PDA

View Full Version : *Is Joe A Coke Head?*

chesswarsnow
03-23-2010, 09:45 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Makes me wonder, this guys Joe Biden is a hoot.
2. Before he steps aside to allow the President to talk this morning.
3. Joe blurts out, like Bart Simpson, "This is a Big F***ing Deal!"
4. Obama's back hiked up like he had been slapped on the back of his head.
5. The says, "Thank YOU Joe!", which was sarcasim, he was actually saying was "Stay off the dope Joe"
6. Joe is a walking riot!!!:laugh2:
7. Link and sample:http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/Biden_-Obamacare-is-a-_big-f___ing-deal_-88962627.html

President Obama is promising his health care plan will salve many ills -- but so far, there's no cure for Vice President Biden's gaffes.

At a bill signing ceremony for the measure in the East Room, Biden introduced Obama then shook the president's hand and whispered in his ear, "This is a big (expletive) deal."

Problem was, the microphone was on. "Biden drops the F-bomb," CNN declared.

Obama, unsmiling, took the podium after Biden and opened his remarks with, "Thank You, Joe." ,

(What Obama was thinking):lol: *now some one tie this doped up bastard in a chair, bound and gag him too, so he don't get near a microphone again today.*:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Cap'n Chew
03-24-2010, 04:56 AM
Is he wrong? Is this not a big fucking deal?

Still a lot cleaner and more truthful than the rhetoric from the right.

CSM
03-24-2010, 05:42 AM

Horse pucky.

Cap'n Chew
03-24-2010, 05:54 AM
Horse pucky.

Marxism!
Communism!
Government takeover of health care system!
Death panels!
Baby-killer!
ARMAGEDDON!!!
BEARS!!!! OH MY!!!!!

...and none of that is coming to pass despite the bill being signed into law; not today, not tomorrow, not four years from now.

Yup, the right-wing scarefest rhetoric is total horse pucky.

Grow up paranoids, you lost this one. You win some, you lose some, that's life.

CSM
03-24-2010, 06:03 AM
Marxism!
Communism!
Death panels!
Baby-killer!
ARMAGEDDON!!!
BEARS!!!! OH MY!!!!!

...and none of that is coming to pass despite the bill being signed into law; not today, not tomorrow, not four years from now.

Just because YOU are self delusional doesn't mean every one is.

By the way, the "right wing" didn't corner the market on "scarefest rhetoric". This whole healthcare fiasco was foisted on the US population based on scare tactics employed by the Dems/libs.

Cap'n Chew
03-24-2010, 06:11 AM
Just because YOU are self delusional doesn't mean every one is.

By the way, the "right wing" didn't corner the market on "scarefest rhetoric". This whole healthcare fiasco was foisted on the US population based on scare tactics employed by the Dems/libs.

The liberals were screaming about a Marxist takeover of their health care system and death panels for the elderly? Sen. Chuck Grassley warned about those ebil Dems pulling the plug on grandma, I had no idea he was a Democrat.

Sarah Palin is a liberal? Who knew! Better warn the Tea Party.

KarlMarx
03-24-2010, 06:11 AM

A few years ago, Dick Cheney called a Democrat an "a**hole* while talking to President Bush... unfortunately for VP Cheney also while near a mike that was left turned on...

The press and people like you made a huge deal out of the matter, hyperventilating for months on end about it...

Now, under the same circumstances, a person in the same position says an even worse word (in my opinion), the only difference being that he's a D-E-M-O-C-R-A-T and guess what... it's free pass time all around

This is just a minor example of the hypocrisy of your side of the argument.. it's not what is done, but WHO does it that makes all the difference... why not admit it?

I'll tell you why, because it's the truth, and that's something that you people are afraid of

Cap'n Chew
03-24-2010, 06:17 AM
A few years ago, Dick Cheney called a Democrat an "a**hole* while talking to President Bush... unfortunately for VP Cheney also while near a mike that was left turned on...

The press and people like you made a huge deal out of the matter, hyperventilating for months on end about it...

Now, under the same circumstances, a person in the same position says an even worse word (in my opinion), the only difference being that he's a D-E-M-O-C-R-A-T and guess what... it's free pass time all around

This is just a minor example of the hypocrisy of your side of the argument.. it's not what is done, but WHO does it that makes all the difference... why not admit it?

I'll tell you why, because it's the truth, and that's something that you people are afraid of

Joe Biden didn't call anyone an asshole, apples and oranges.

Hypocrisy exists on both sides, but this isn't a case of hypocritical behavior.

CSM
03-24-2010, 06:19 AM
The liberals were screaming about a Marxist takeover of their health care system and death panels for the elderly? Sen. Chuck Grassley warned about those ebil Dems pulling the plug on grandma, I had no idea he was a Democrat.

Sarah Palin is a liberal? Who knew! Better warn the Tea Party.

A very poor deflection at best.

You Dems and libs have been screaming about the poor uninsured, the evil pharmaceutical companies, the greedy insurance companies and rolling out sob story after sob story. The US was going to have children dying in the streets in droves if you didn't pass this healthcare bill RIGHT NOW.

Twisting other peoples words don't make you appear smart; they confirm your immaturity. I am guessing it's almost time for you to head off to whatever elementary school you attend. I am sure you'll be back here when its time for recess.

Cap'n Chew
03-24-2010, 06:32 AM
A very poor deflection at best.

You Dems and libs have been screaming about the poor uninsured, the evil pharmaceutical companies, the greedy insurance companies and rolling out sob story after sob story. The US was going to have children dying in the streets in droves if you didn't pass this healthcare bill RIGHT NOW.

Twisting other peoples words don't make you appear smart; they confirm your immaturity. I am guessing it's almost time for you to head off to whatever elementary school you attend. I am sure you'll be back here when its time for recess.

I know, I'm twisting the words again. That Congressman who called the bill a baby-killer never did so. Sarah Palin never used the term death panels. Chuck Grassley never threatened voters with the possibility of those ebil soshuwist Dems killing grandma.

Nope, never.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FetJskz9XvM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FetJskz9XvM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Srsly, keep up the overblown insanity and fear-mongering, watch how well it serves your side in November when Americans remember how the rhetoric from conservatives and the GOP never even came close to matching the reality.

CSM
03-24-2010, 06:43 AM
I know, I'm twisting the words again. That Congressman who called the bill a baby-killer never did so. Sarah Palin never used the term death panels. Chuck Grassley never threatened voters with the possibility of those ebil soshuwist Dems killing grandma.

Nope, never.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FetJskz9XvM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FetJskz9XvM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Srsly, keep up the overblown insanity and fear-mongering, watch how well it serves your side in November when Americans remember how the rhetoric from conservatives and the GOP never even came close to matching the reality.

Don't get used to living off the productivity of others, it will end eventually. Seriously, sooner or later it will all catch up to you elitists.

red states rule
03-24-2010, 06:50 AM
Don't get used to living off the productivity of others, it will end eventually. Seriously, sooner or later it will all catch up to you elitists.

Like this Obama supperter?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P36x8rTb3jI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P36x8rTb3jI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I wonder if Obama sent her a check yet to pay off her mortgage, and a $10,000 gas card

Gaffer
03-24-2010, 06:51 AM

Nope, never.

Are you a paid pundit or are you just naturally stupid? which is more offensive in your book. To say your an asshole or that your fucking stupid.

we have communists in charge of the government, are you expecting a job at one of the gulags like joey steel or are you planning a higher position in the pyramid? When the states begin secession are you going to join the dark lords army to bring them back in line? You are nothing but a rank n file follower. I do hope you suffer greatly under the new regime. Because the only ones that will benefit from the "bill" will be the elites. You have signed away you soul fool. You will eventually reap the benefits. And they ain't what you expect.

red states rule
03-24-2010, 07:00 AM
Are you a paid pundit or are you just naturally stupid? which is more offensive in your book. To say your an asshole or that your fucking stupid.

we have communists in charge of the government, are you expecting a job at one of the gulags like joey steel or are you planning a higher position in the pyramid? When the states begin secession are you going to join the dark lords army to bring them back in line? You are nothing but a rank n file follower. I do hope you suffer greatly under the new regime. Because the only ones that will benefit from the "bill" will be the elites. You have signed away you soul fool. You will eventually reap the benefits. And they ain't what you expect.

I suspect he is more on the uninformed side. He actually thinks government has the right to take money from the producers and give it to others all in the spirit of compassion and fairness

Like Dems, he uses smoke and mirrors to say Obamacare will reduce the deficit - it is clear it will not

Like Medicare and Social Security, Obamacare will add to the debt and pile on trillions to the $53 TRILLION needed to pay the IOU's issued on behalf of Medicare and Social Security

Dems have never said how they will pay those IOU's and yet continue to spend, spend, and spend

But it is all in the name of compassion - and more government power

Gaffer
03-24-2010, 08:09 AM
I suspect he is more on the uninformed side. He actually thinks government has the right to take money from the producers and give it to others all in the spirit of compassion and fairness

Like Dems, he uses smoke and mirrors to say Obamacare will reduce the deficit - it is clear it will not

Like Medicare and Social Security, Obamacare will add to the debt and pile on trillions to the $53 TRILLION needed to pay the IOU's issued on behalf of Medicare and Social Security

Dems have never said how they will pay those IOU's and yet continue to spend, spend, and spend

But it is all in the name of compassion - and more government power

They will pay for things by taxing the shit out of everything that's not already taxed and increase that. 80 percent of your income is going to go to taxes within a few years.

red states rule
03-24-2010, 08:20 AM
They will pay for things by taxing the shit out of everything that's not already taxed and increase that. 80 percent of your income is going to go to taxes within a few years.

The way Dems are handing out the goodies, and the price tag of those goodies, there are not enough working people to pay for the handouts

I heard George Will state that Dems could tax the top 5% at a 100% tax rate, and that moeny would only pay for Obamacare for about 4 days

How are Dems paying for the remaining 361 days?

Dems could take ALL THE WEALTH IN AMERICA, and still come up short covering the unfunded mandates of Social Secuirty, Medicare, and Obamacare

We have a ticking debt time bomb, and it is only a matter of time before it goes off

Gaffer
03-24-2010, 08:30 AM
The way Dems are handing out the goodies, and the price tag of those goodies, there are not enough working people to pay for the handouts

I heard George Will state that Dems could tax the top 5% at a 100% tax rate, and that moeny would only pay for Obamacare for about 4 days

How are Dems paying for the remaining 361 days?

Dems could take ALL THE WEALTH IN AMERICA, and still come up short covering the unfunded mandates of Social Secuirty, Medicare, and Obamacare

We have a ticking debt time bomb, and it is only a matter of time before it goes off

The depression of the 30's is going to look like a thriving time compared to what's coming. People really should be looking into how to grow gardens and animal husbandry. They are going to need those skills after the cities burn.

red states rule
03-24-2010, 08:32 AM
The depression of the 30's is going to look like a thriving time compared to what's coming. People really should be looking into how to grow gardens and animal husbandry. They are going to need those skills after the cities burn.

I believe the Dems will suffer massive losses, and IF CONSERVATIVES take over Congress, they can simply refuse to fund these handouts

That will be the first step to reverse the damage Dems have inflicted

Dems know they are in deep trouble, and the anger will continue to grow - and I hope it will reach the boiling point in November

Gaffer
03-24-2010, 08:42 AM
I believe the Dems will suffer massive losses, and IF CONSERVATIVES take over Congress, they can simply refuse to fund these handouts

That will be the first step to reverse the damage Dems have inflicted

Dems know they are in deep trouble, and the anger will continue to grow - and I hope it will reach the boiling point in November

I think they have a lot more plans in store for destroying this country before they go down. And they would not be so arrogant if they didn't have something up their sleeve for Nov. The system is seriously broken and I don't think it can be fixed in time or through the system. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think I am. And when this country goes down there will be lots of blood.

The sad part is I'm not usually wrong, a little off on the details and somewhat on the timing, but I'm usually right about the over all out come of things and its just based on observation. Very serious times lay ahead.

Binky
03-24-2010, 08:44 AM
[QUOTE=Gaffer;417489]They will pay for things by taxing the shit out of everything that's not already taxed and increase that. 80

A year ago I stated that eventually, we'd all be working to pay the various taxes and nothing would be left over to live on......hmmm.......by all appearances, it's taking on that look.....:eek:

Binky
03-24-2010, 08:47 AM
I think they have a lot more plans in store for destroying this country before they go down. And they would not be so arrogant if they didn't have something up their sleeve for Nov. The system is seriously broken and I don't think it can be fixed in time or through the system. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think I am. And when this country goes down there will be lots of blood.

The sad part is I'm not usually wrong, a little off on the details and somewhat on the timing, but I'm usually right about the over all out come of things and its just based on observation. Very serious times lay ahead.

The scent of another revolution is hanging in the air.....:eek:

red states rule
03-24-2010, 08:49 AM
[QUOTE=Gaffer;417489]They will pay for things by taxing the shit out of everything that's not already taxed and increase that. 80

A year ago I stated that eventually, we'd all be working to pay the various taxes and nothing would be left over to live on......hmmm.......by all appearances, it's taking on that look.....:eek:

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/161812.jpg

Gaffer
03-24-2010, 08:53 AM

You have said the same things I have on here. You see it too. It's got nothing to do with prophecy or doomsaying, it's simple observation. We have a marxist government that is taking us down the same road as the soviets.

Gaffer
03-24-2010, 08:54 AM
[QUOTE=Binky;417496]

This picture speaks a thousand words and more.

namvet
03-24-2010, 09:13 AM
Marxism!
Communism!
Death panels!
Baby-killer!
ARMAGEDDON!!!
BEARS!!!! OH MY!!!!!

is that all pea brain??? we haven't even started yet.

namvet
03-24-2010, 09:15 AM
[QUOTE=red states rule;417498]

This picture speaks a thousand words and more.

a million for me.

namvet
03-24-2010, 09:19 AM

Biden needs a lobotomy. all libtards do. hence the healthcare

namvet
03-24-2010, 09:20 AM
[QUOTE=Binky;417496]

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Binky
03-24-2010, 09:42 AM
[QUOTE=Binky;417496]

You have said the same things I have on here. You see it too. It's got nothing to do with prophecy or doomsaying, it's simple observation. We have a marxist government that is taking us down the same road as the soviets.

Yep, and we have a country full of people that have been playing and sleeping and have let them do it.....They have been spoon fed the belief system of others and have swallowed the bites hook, line and sinker.:eek: