PDA

View Full Version : Rep. Dingell: It's taken a long time to 'control the people'

red states rule
03-24-2010, 07:31 AM
More proof of the real intention of Obamacare and Democrats

Rep. Dingell: It's taken a long time to 'control the people'
Peter Barry Chowka

Rep. John Dingell (D-MI), the Dean of the House of Representatives for being the longest serving member of the body (he was first elected in 1955, succeeding his father, Rep. John Dingell, Sr.), made an amazing admission during a live telephone interview with Detroit WJR News/Talk 760 radio talk show host Paul W. Smith on Smith's show Monday morning, March 22, 2010. The night before, Dingell had been a featured speaker at the Democrat Congressional leadership victory press conference after Obamacare passed the House.

In response to a question posed by Smith, Dingell said:

Let me remind you this [Americans allegedly dying because of lack of universal health care] has been going on for years. We are bringing it to a halt. The harsh fact of the matter is when you're going to pass legislation that will cover 300 [million] American people in different ways it takes a long time to do the necessary administrative steps that have to be taken to put the legislation together to control the people.

for the audio of the interview

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2010/03/rep_dingell_its_taken_a_long_t.html

CSM
03-24-2010, 07:36 AM
Just another example of how the elected representatives have come to view their constituents. I find it interesting that this particular politician is heir to the throne. I guess it would follow that he would think of his constituents as "subjects' ... they need to be ruled and controlled, not represented!

red states rule
03-24-2010, 07:39 AM
Just another example of how the elected representatives have come to view their constituents. I find it interesting that this particular politician is heir to the throne. I guess it would follow that he would think of his constituents as "subjects' ... they need to be ruled and controlled, not represented!

Now that they have passed the bill, Dems are finally being open and honest about their real intentions

Next up we will be told how his statement was taken out of context - and amnesty for illegals

Obama supporters will defend the statement by asking why is having liberals running your life a bad thing? After all they know what is best for you. If you have any doubts about that, just ask them

Binky
03-24-2010, 08:59 AM
It doesn't take a genius to figure out it's always been about control and power. Does anyone honestly think the powers that be care about the health of the citizens? :laugh2::laugh2: What they care about is the amount of control they can have over the rest of us. That's it. Power and control. Control and power. In their minds, that's it.....Nothing else matters....:eek:

red states rule
03-24-2010, 09:01 AM
It doesn't take a genius to figure out it's always been about control and power. Does anyone honestly think the powers that be care about the health of the citizens? :laugh2::laugh2: What they care about is the amount of control they can have over the rest of us. That's it. Power and control. Control and power. In their minds, that's it.....Nothing else matters....:eek:

But Dems will learn soon enough the REAL power and control will be exercised on election day in November

Gaffer
03-24-2010, 09:04 AM
But Dems will learn soon enough the REAL power and control will be exercised on election day in November

I wish I had your confidence in the system Red.

red states rule
03-24-2010, 09:10 AM
I wish I had your confidence in the system Red.

Usually after people get a heavy dose of liberalism, they wake up and learn liberalism is - and always is - a total failure

What we need on our side is CONSERVATIVES to step up and offer people a clear alternative

Gaffer
03-24-2010, 09:29 AM
Usually after people get a heavy dose of liberalism, they wake up and learn liberalism is - and always is - a total failure

What we need on our side is CONSERVATIVES to step up and offer people a clear alternative

But the libs change the rules and alter things so they can stay in power in some way even when they are out. It's been a slow many decade process and now they are making a move for complete power and control. I am very suspect about the system working as its suppose too. They are much too arrogant at this time not to suspect something else is in the works for Nov. I am hoping they are just really as stupid as they seem. But I'm worried they evilly clever and have something much more sinister in the works. I don't trust the system anymore.

red states rule
03-24-2010, 09:34 AM
But the libs change the rules and alter things so they can stay in power in some way even when they are out. It's been a slow many decade process and now they are making a move for complete power and control. I am very suspect about the system working as its suppose too. They are much too arrogant at this time not to suspect something else is in the works for Nov. I am hoping they are just really as stupid as they seem. But I'm worried they evilly clever and have something much more sinister in the works. I don't trust the system anymore.

I believe they are that stupid

As Al Capone learned, you can buy the local cops, you can buy government officials - but you can't buy the people

Voters are very angry over the bribes, the arrogance, the total contempt Dems have shwon them for simply asking questions

Dems have shown they don't give a damn about the unemployed, or about how people are trying to make it from week to week

Dems are interested in POWER - and the people will take that power away in November

namvet
03-24-2010, 09:44 AM
the Tea Party has already said paybacks are gonna be hell.

Gaffer
03-24-2010, 09:46 AM
I believe they are that stupid

As Al Capone learned, you can buy the local cops, you can buy government officials - but you can't buy the people

Voters are very angry over the bribes, the arrogance, the total contempt Dems have shwon them for simply asking questions

Dems have shown they don't give a damn about the unemployed, or about how people are trying to make it from week to week

Dems are interested in POWER - and the people will take that power away in November

I really hope your right and I'm just being paranoid. All we can do is wait and see now.

red states rule
03-24-2010, 09:46 AM

and it will be fun watching the like of Chris Matthews, Rachel Mancow, and the Perky Katie have to report the massive Dem losses - and spin how the racists turned out in record numbers to undermine Obama

red states rule
03-24-2010, 09:48 AM
I really hope your right and I'm just being paranoid. All we can do is wait and see now.

When can't lose faith in America, the system, and the ability of the people to get back up off the floor Gaffer

America has went thru worse, and has always come back stronger

We need to keep the pressure on, and not people forget

Jobs will NOT come back anytime soon - and Obama can't prevent people from seeing what is going on around them

He can spin what is going on around them - but I am sure people will not buy it

Gaffer
03-24-2010, 09:50 AM
and it will be fun watching the like of Chris Matthews, Rachel Mancow, and the Perky Katie have to report the massive Dem losses - and spin how the racists turned out in record numbers to undermine Obama

The media needs to be taken down before anything else can be accomplished. As long as they are there to sing the praises of the commies we will never see any changes. McCarthy was right about the reds in hollywood.

red states rule
03-24-2010, 09:58 AM
The media needs to be taken down before anything else can be accomplished. As long as they are there to sing the praises of the commies we will never see any changes. McCarthy was right about the reds in hollywood.

Not taken down - just keep exposing them. Polls have shown most people see the liberal bias, and that is why Fox news, and talk radio is growing

As with most liberals, facts is an enemy and truth is a menace

I remember after the 2002 mid term Dems were crying how talk radio "drowned" out the Dems message

Truth is, the Dems message was heard and the voters rejected it

Voters are seeing now first hand how they were suckered and sold a dead jackass in the form of Obama

PostmodernProphet
03-24-2010, 10:00 AM
I have to say....Connelly, Dingle.....the folks here in Michigan owe you all an apology for allowing folks like these to stay in Washington.....

Binky
03-24-2010, 10:27 AM

Vote out all incumbants. Out with the stale and in with the fresh.....:coffee:

Binky
03-24-2010, 10:29 AM

Yeah, and they got laughed at and mocked. Not so funny now.....

namvet
03-24-2010, 10:42 AM
Yeah, and they got laughed at and mocked. Not so funny now.....

same with the Bush and Palin rhetoric. even that's died down. liberals are seeing now what they paid for. the price is to high for them. well they made this crap sandwich. let em eat it. every bite

Binky
03-24-2010, 05:32 PM

Well, I've said a year ago that the powers that be have been striving to control the people. It seems this HCB is a huge coo and a darn good way of doing it....

Looking at the citizens as subjects that need to be ruled and controlled has been the agenda all along. And it isn't over yet.:eek:

Binky
03-24-2010, 05:39 PM
same with the Bush and Palin rhetoric. even that's died down. liberals are seeing now what they paid for. the price is to high for them. well they made this crap sandwich. let em eat it. every bite

Funny thing is, being a lib isn't going to exempt anyone from whatever is in that HCB....We are all going to get hit with the fallout. Some of us were stupid to believe that everything was smelling like roses and life was going to be all peaches and cream. And then others have kept on top of what the gov't has been doing, and are bright enough to know that something doesn't smell pretty. When you have a stench that keeps smelling like some nasty stinky poo, it's darn good sign that it's coming from something ugly.....

namvet
03-24-2010, 06:23 PM
Funny thing is, being a lib isn't going to exempt anyone from whatever is in that HCB....We are all going to get hit with the fallout. Some of us were stupid to believe that everything was smelling like roses and life was going to be all peaches and cream. And then others have kept on top of what the gov't has been doing, and are bright enough to know that something doesn't smell pretty. When you have a stench that keeps smelling like some nasty stinky poo, it's darn good sign that it's coming from something ugly.....

got more than they bargained for. now its someone else's fault. liberal 101

Binky
03-24-2010, 08:35 PM
got more than they bargained for. now its someone else's fault. liberal 101

Isn't that how it's been? Screw everything up and then blame others? Heaven forbid anyone ever take any personal responsibility for anything.....And to think it isn't even over yet.... Aaaaah.....I love the strong, pungent odor of stinky poo in day or night..... Yeah.......Stinky poo.....:laugh2:

namvet
03-24-2010, 08:39 PM
Isn't that how it's been? Screw everything up and then blame others? Heaven forbid anyone ever take any personal responsibility for anything.....And to think it isn't even over yet.... Aaaaah.....I love the strong, pungent odor of stinky poo in day or night..... Yeah.......Stinky poo.....:laugh2:

I love the strong, pungent odor of stinky poo in day or night..... Yeah.......Stinky poo.....:

hey im tryin' to eat here :dance: