PDA

View Full Version : IN Jim's absence

Jeff
03-24-2010, 09:49 PM
OK some of you may know Jim took a little trip south, I just got off the phone with him and he wanted me to let y'all know that in his absence he wants me to run the show, I will be fair but will not take trash from no one, the first thing I am doing with my new power ( damn I feel like Obama) is letting Virgil back just so I can ban him :laugh2:

I want Y'all to act as ya usually would and I will have this board cleaned up and fine tuned by the time Jim gets back

OK, in the mean time all Mods will fix all my mis spelled words, ( lots of work but I have faith in Y'all)

OK we all know Jim isn't this stupid but hell it was cool well it lasted :laugh2:

Kathianne
03-24-2010, 09:52 PM
OK some of you may know Jim took a little trip south, I just got off the phone with him and he wanted me to let y'all know that in his absence he wants me to run the show, I will be fair but will not take trash from no one, the first thing I am doing with my new power ( damn I feel like Obama) is letting Virgil back just so I can ban him :laugh2:

I want Y'all to act as ya usually would and I will have this board cleaned up and fine tuned by the time Jim gets back

OK, in the mean time all Mods will fix all my mis spelled words, ( lots of work but I have faith in Y'all)

OK we all know Jim isn't this stupid but hell it was cool well it lasted :laugh2:

You're taking Jim's place? Goody, I need to vent you )(&)&)(&)&!!! :laugh2:

Jeff
03-24-2010, 09:57 PM
You're taking Jim's place? Goody, I need to vent you )(&)&)(&)&!!! :laugh2:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

OK now I see why Jim took a vaca :laugh2:

Kathianne
03-24-2010, 10:00 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

OK now I see why Jim took a vaca :laugh2:

Like that network, "We know characters." LOL!

Jeff
03-24-2010, 10:04 PM
Like that network, "We know characters." LOL!

:laugh2::laugh2:

I hear ya

Mr. P
03-24-2010, 10:13 PM
Bets on whether he buys another $100 T-shirt. Anyone? :laugh2:

HogTrash
03-24-2010, 10:16 PM
I Object!...This is a clear cut case of blatant neputism! :poop:

Would anybody like to join me in a 'Spread The Power' protest?

Jeff
03-24-2010, 10:16 PM

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I think he already did, he only made it as far south as VA, LOL, he went to the store by VT so I am sure he spent a boat load on VT goodies :laugh2:

MR. P ya recon we could turn him into a GA resident ?

Kathianne
03-24-2010, 10:17 PM

:cheers2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Jeff
03-24-2010, 10:22 PM
I Object!...This is a clear cut case of blatant neputism! :poop:

Would anybody like to join me in a 'Spread The Power' protest?

Dude ya sound like you have been PC ed :laugh2:

Kathianne
03-24-2010, 10:24 PM
Dude ya sound like you have been PC ed :laugh2:

:laugh2: All in good fun!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jeff again.

Mr. P
03-24-2010, 10:27 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I think he already did, he only made it as far south as VA, LOL, he went to the store by VT so I am sure he spent a boat load on VT goodies :laugh2:

MR. P ya recon we could turn him into a GA resident ?

Oh sure. But to make him a Ga boy we'd have to whup the urban yank outta him and that will take some time. :laugh2:

Jeff
03-24-2010, 10:27 PM

AAA Hog knows I am kidding with him, I happen to agree with most of what he says, :salute:

HogTrash
03-24-2010, 10:30 PM
Uh-Oh! :eek: Jims Gone!? :eek:

Who am I going to cry to when Nukeman, Monkeyman and The Village Marine are mean to me?

Maybe I should disappear till Jim gets back...When did you say jim's suppose to get back Jeff?

Jeff
03-24-2010, 10:33 PM

Who am I going to cry to when Nukeman, Monkeyman and The Village Marine are mean to me?

Maybe I should disappear till Jim gets back...When did you say jim's suppose to get back Jeff?

I always have a open ear, you may cry to me, LOL, Not that I give a damn but ya can cry to me, LOL

Jeff
03-24-2010, 10:34 PM
Oh sure. But to make him a Ga boy we'd have to whup the urban yank outta him and that will take some time. :laugh2:

Naaa take him on a walk into the woods fire off a couple rounds and he will be easy from there on :laugh2:

Mr. P
03-24-2010, 10:50 PM
Naaa take him on a walk into the woods fire off a couple rounds and he will be easy from there on :laugh2:

He may poop his pants! :laugh2:

Jeff
03-24-2010, 10:55 PM
He may poop his pants! :laugh2:

I will let y'all know Saturday night, LOL, I just bought a new 45 and I am going to let Jim target shoot, we will all know soon enough, LOL

hjmick
03-24-2010, 11:26 PM
Okay, the video is not important, it is the song here that matters. It is perfect for this scenario. This is the best quality audio I could find.

-WmXHxoHZZE

Abbey Marie
03-25-2010, 12:37 AM
Jeff, now we are going to have to call you Al Haig. :laugh2:

Monkeybone
03-25-2010, 06:36 AM

holy crap! two threads? one was ok... but two? you think i have been mean? you have some thin skin there buddy. what a baby =P

Kathianne
03-25-2010, 06:47 AM
I always have a open ear, you may cry to me, LOL, Not that I give a damn but ya can cry to me, LOL

Yes my dear, there has been a thread added to the announcement section, all complaints should be directed to you, Jeff. LOL! It's only a week, you'll have new appreciation for the stuff Jim deals with. Doesn't even include staff complaints. Hmm, maybe that too? :laugh2:

HogTrash
03-25-2010, 07:00 AM
holy crap! two threads? one was ok... but two? you think i have been mean? you have some thin skin there buddy. what a baby =PLighten up Monk! :slap: We're just havin a little fun here. :laugh2:

HogTrash
03-25-2010, 07:05 AM
Monkeybone is being mean to me... :banned:

Monkeybone
03-25-2010, 08:12 AM
awww. i sowwie.. poor Hog.

Jeff
03-25-2010, 09:49 AM

OK my first complaint, hmmmmmmmm I don't give a damn, LOL,

Carry on, Next ? :laugh2:

Monkeybone
03-25-2010, 09:51 AM

hahaha awesome.

Kathianne
03-25-2010, 10:03 AM

True management potential! :clap:

Jeff
03-25-2010, 10:05 AM
True management potential! :clap:

See I don't know why you Mods think ya have such a hard job, it is easy :laugh2:

Trinity
03-25-2010, 10:28 AM

:laugh2: well hopefully he learned his lesson last time.

HogTrash
03-25-2010, 10:41 AM

Carry on, Next ? :laugh2:"Not giving a damn" can be considered an abuse of power and neglect of duty.

I will have to report this to the head Hall Monitor immediately upon his return.

Ha-Ha-Ha!...It's not as easy as you thought it was gonna be, huh mr smarty pants?

Mr. P
03-25-2010, 10:57 AM
"Not giving a damn" can be considered an abuse of power and neglect of duty.

I will have to report this to the head Hall Monitor immediately upon his return.

Ha-Ha-Ha!...It's not as easy as you thought it was gonna be, huh mr smarty pants?

Hey, he could ban you and your problems are over. :laugh2:

crin63
03-25-2010, 11:38 AM

I took care of it for you Kat!!!

Jeff for President!!!!

Jeff
03-25-2010, 02:06 PM
"Not giving a damn" can be considered an abuse of power and neglect of duty.

OK MR. Hog you are banned for talking that way to me, I don't have the power to cut you off but leave and don't come back for 24 hours, LOL

Jeff
03-25-2010, 02:07 PM
I took care of it for you Kat!!!

Jeff for President!!!!

Damn Obama keeps going the way he is, I guess I could win :laugh2:

Kathianne
03-25-2010, 02:11 PM
OK MR. Hog you are banned for talking that way to me, I don't have the power to cut you off but leave and don't come back for 24 hours, LOL

That might be the best way, no chance of being undone by higher power. ;)

Kathianne
03-25-2010, 02:11 PM
Damn Obama keeps going the way he is, I guess I could win :laugh2:

I'd vote for you, pretty hands off you are. We need that in the country.

Jeff
03-25-2010, 02:19 PM
I'd vote for you, pretty hands off you are. We need that in the country.

Kat someone would assassinate me within the first month, I don't believe in pussy footing around , hell I would of had the Iraq war over in a week, give us Saddam within 5 days or we will carpet bomb, we will start at the south and end in the north

As for worrying about these other sissy countries thoughts, they could get the same as Iraq would,

Health care , simple get a job get health care, stay home and be lazy, die of the common cold, who cares, LOL

Yea the country would have me strung up quick, :laugh2:

Kathianne
03-25-2010, 02:32 PM
Kat someone would assassinate me within the first month, I don't believe in pussy footing around , hell I would of had the Iraq war over in a week, give us Saddam within 5 days or we will carpet bomb, we will start at the south and end in the north

As for worrying about these other sissy countries thoughts, they could get the same as Iraq would,

Health care , simple get a job get health care, stay home and be lazy, die of the common cold, who cares, LOL

I'd not be much different, just say it nicer. LOL! We all know how sweet I am!

crin63
03-25-2010, 02:35 PM

I'd not be much different, just say it nicer. LOL! We all know how sweet I am!

Jeff / Kat 2012

:clap:

HogTrash
03-25-2010, 03:37 PM
OK MR. Hog you are banned for talking that way to me, I don't have the power to cut you off but leave and don't come back for 24 hours, LOLThat's cool!...Every place else bans me permanently. :thumb:

HogTrash
03-25-2010, 03:50 PM
I'd not be much different, just say it nicer. LOL! We all know how sweet I am!Hey sugarbutt, how bout sliden summadat sweetness my way!? :D

After all, you have been playin a little ruff lately. ;)

Kathianne
03-25-2010, 04:16 PM
Hey sugarbutt, how bout sliden summadat sweetness my way!? :D

After all, you have been playin a little ruff lately. ;)

I always play nicer with you than warranted, sweetpea. ;)

Jeff
03-29-2010, 12:42 PM
OK Hog your back on, and BTW ya made me Laugh my ass off :laugh2:

Jim is here in GA and Mr.P he didn't chit his pants, well lets just say he had bad gas maybe, :laugh2:

I have pics of him shooting I will post them soon

Crin thanks for the endorsement, I think Kat could keep me in line, LOL