PDA

View Full Version : Funny

jimnyc
04-24-2007, 07:26 PM
My desk! (actually it's not, just whoring my website with a funny pic!)

Get Free Funny Pictures at screwypics.com (http://www.screwypics.com)

http://www.screwypics.com/m_pictures/workstation.jpg (http://www.screwypics.com/pictures/filthy-workstation)

Missileman
04-24-2007, 07:28 PM
Really dig the comic book curtains though...have you considered a career in decorating? :laugh2:

jimnyc
04-24-2007, 07:30 PM
Really dig the comic book curtains though...have you considered a career in decorating? :laugh2:

Normally, in the name of humor, I would take credit for some things. But read my post closer, I added that picture to my humor site. No way I can take credit for being that much of a slob!

Missileman
04-24-2007, 07:55 PM
Normally, in the name of humor, I would take credit for some things. But read my post closer, I added that picture to my humor site. No way I can take credit for being that much of a slob!

I read your post, but we only have your word for it that it's not your desk...:laugh:

I was, and am, cracking-wise of course.

jackass
04-24-2007, 07:59 PM
I would have believed it was Jims until I saw the orange juice!! Jim doesnt eat or drink ANYTHING healthy!! Haha

Hobbit
04-24-2007, 08:36 PM
Looks like mine would if I didn't come to my senses every once in a while, except it wouldn't be Coke. It'd be a mixture of Vault and Mountain Dew.

5stringJeff
04-24-2007, 09:28 PM
Looks like my ex-girlfriend's house... (except the Incredible Hulk curtains)

Pale Rider
04-24-2007, 09:38 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I'd say the person that IS responsible for that disaster is FAT! :laugh2:

KitchenKitten99
04-24-2007, 10:11 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I'd say the person that IS responsible for that disaster is FAT! :laugh2:

I was gonna say the same thing... whoever the person is, they gotta be one hefty guy.... and not 'big boned'.

manu1959
04-24-2007, 10:17 PM
good taste in music though......

Pale Rider
04-24-2007, 10:44 PM
I was gonna say the same thing... whoever the person is, they gotta be one hefty guy.... and not 'big boned'.

Could be a girl.

KitchenKitten99
04-24-2007, 10:48 PM
Could be a girl.

maybe, but then she's likely very single or a lesbian. Most women don't care for Marvel comics enough to put up curtains like that. Plus with the abundance of mcdonalds wrappers, non-diet soda bottles, and a PS2 Final Fantasy X game sitting there, I would put my money on a guy owning this mess.

manu1959
04-24-2007, 11:05 PM
maybe, but then she's likely very single or a lesbian. Most women don't care for Marvel comics enough to put up curtains like that. Plus with the abundance of mcdonalds wrappers, non-diet soda bottles, and a PS2 Final Fantasy X game sitting there, I would put my money on a guy owning this mess.

:laugh2: :poke: yea it could only be a guy

Abbey Marie
04-24-2007, 11:08 PM
Lol. I didn't know people still used rat-tail combs.

Pale Rider
04-25-2007, 12:31 AM

Why fuzzy... are you profiling this person? That's wrong... :laugh2: