PDA

View Full Version : Obama’s Unconstitutional Health Care Treachery

stephanie
03-25-2010, 07:45 AM
Lets go folks, we have to STOP THIS.

By JB Williams Wednesday, March 24, 2010
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.—That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed… - From our Declaration of Independence

For any law to be “constitutional”—it must first and foremost enjoy the support and consent of a majority of the governed, from which all U.S. government powers are derived.

Obama’s seizure of one-sixth of the US economy via the Health Care industry grab, does NOT enjoy the consent of the governed and on this basis alone, it is an unconstitutional law.

A current CBS reader poll demonstrates just how unconstitutional ObamaCare is…

read the rest.
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/21339

Insein
03-25-2010, 08:51 AM
Consent of the governed is judged by the election of officials. People elected them and that is considered the consent for anything done until they unelect them. That is why elections are so important. You get what we have today when people don't care.

BoogyMan
03-25-2010, 09:39 AM
I am leaning toward a new expression of the following:

...But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security...

Kathianne
03-25-2010, 09:41 AM
Consent of the governed is judged by the election of officials. People elected them and that is considered the consent for anything done until they unelect them. That is why elections are so important. You get what we have today when people don't care.

I've always thought that. In this case it failed. All the calls, emails, letters, visits to offices, protests, all failed. Come November the people better be heard or there will be problems for all of us.

Monkeybone
03-25-2010, 10:30 AM
I've always thought that. In this case it failed. All the calls, emails, letters, visits to offices, protests, all failed. Come November the people better be heard or there will be problems for all of us.

my thoughts on this were, they didn't listen about the stimulus bill... why would they listen on this?

cat slave
03-26-2010, 06:22 PM
I am leaning toward a new expression of the following:

Im so with ya, Boogy!

cat slave
03-26-2010, 06:31 PM

Never before have we had a rogue congress with a marxist
leader bent on depriving us of our constitutional rights.
If this is not reason for impeachment I dont know what is.

Klinton got his hands smacked just for lying....I think BO
has lied everytime his mouth opened. Isnt he under some
sort of.....oath?????? Are there no consequences for abuse
of power???? What about perpetually being AWOL?????