PDA

View Full Version : *Are Those Tits Real, Or Are They Explosives?*

chesswarsnow
03-25-2010, 09:55 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah its a possiblity, ayab women getting a boob job, in order to sneak in explosives into planes.
2. These islaims dogs will do it, kinda like smuggling it up the pooper.
3. I been saying, for a long time, make them all fly with other ayabs.
4. And if a tit goes off, or a colon blows up, then its on them!
5. Link and Sample:http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/03/24/terrorists-use-explosives-breast-implants-crash-planes-experts-warn/?test=latestnews

"Female homicide bombers are being fitted with exploding breast implants which are almost impossible to detect, British spies have reportedly discovered.

The shocking new Al Qaeda tactic involves radical doctors inserting the explosives in women's breasts during plastic surgery — making them "virtually impossible to detect by the usual airport scanning machines."

It is believed the doctors have been trained at some of Britain's leading teaching hospitals before returning to their own countries to perform the surgical procedures.

MI5 has also discovered that extremists are inserting the explosives into the buttocks of some male bombers.

"Women suicide bombers recruited by Al Qaeda are known to have had the explosives inserted in their breasts under techniques similar to breast enhancing surgery," Terrorist expert Joseph Farah claims.

related links
Al Qaeda Member Arrested for Recruiting Women Suicide Bombers
CIA Chief: 'Disrupted' Al Qaeda Is 'On the Run'
Suicide car bomber kills 4 in western Iraq
The lethal explosives called PETN are inserted inside plastic shapes during the operation, before the breast is then sewn up.

The discovery of these methods was made after London-educated Nigerian Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab came close to blowing up an airliner in the U.S. on Christmas Day."

6. This needs to happen folks.
7. We non muzlim flyers shouldn't have to be strapped down next to potential bombs, its pure evil to make innocent folks do it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Monkeybone
03-25-2010, 09:57 PM
Nuke and I were actually talking about this method, not the boob part exactly, but implanting explosives. Like in the Batman movie. just have to ring into then and boom

HogTrash
03-26-2010, 01:08 PM
I've seen some that blow me away. :boobies::blowup: